The Sister-in-Law Mistake

Story Info
An affair with the sister-in-law leads to worse things.
5.1k words
3.66
43.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James sat in his bed listening to the shower run. He fantasized about the woman in the shower, and how that water ran over her 5' 11 body starting with her ginger red hair, down her freckled face, and her piercing green eyes. He imagined her long fingers cupping her 38d tits, as the water splashed onto those large full melons, also covered in freckles. He wanted to linger on the tits as he stroked his 7" dick, but he thought of the water slipping through her fingers down her not so flat stomach pooling in her belly button and dripping off her spade belly button ring. He focused on that wondering why Sophia was so hell-bent on advertising that particular thing, but not why she chose that route.

Since she moved in 3 years prior James had watched her date many men rarely any of them lasting more than 2 months, and the white guys she dated might as well have been slaves. She treated them like shit, and was never loyal to them. She would laugh and joke with her sister Kendra, in front of James, how they would get addicted to her and beg to have one more night with her. The black men on the other hand didn't tolerate Sophia's strong will, and you could see it in her demeanor that she was not the dom in the relationship.

The other difference was in the bedroom, with their rooms being adjacent, it was easy to hear the moans and grunts at night. Kendra was a heavy sleeper, but James stayed up late listening to Sophia with her newest man. If it was a white man, the moans weren't as real, There was no skin slapping, no begging to be treated like a slut... James liked to imagine they were doing nothing more than missionary sex.

On the other hand the black men made her moan from deep within, skin slapping louder than you could imagine, and she'd beg constantly to be treated like a slut. James couldn't help to stroke to these noises, even as his wife Kendra lay next to him.

James sped up stroking as he thought of what those guys would have seen with her pants pulled off. He thought of what that fire bush might look like. He hoped she left some hair to match the drapes, maybe a little triangle to run your fingers through. He imagined eating her out as he grabbed her ass that stuck out way too far for a white girl. An ass built of 2 large water melons and just as tight. It was the thing that attracted black men to her. James came into his hand thinking about that ass, just in time as he heard the water shut off.

He cleaned up, and walked out to the living room. He was dressed in just a pair of boxers, his abs although not ripped still showed signs of working out in previous years. For 37, he was in good shape and looked younger than his years, besides his now slightly receding hair line. It was what helped him pick up his then 19 year old girlfriend.

Kendra was tall 5'8, built similar to her sister, with less full tits, and a slightly smaller ass. In the 5 years they were together she had let herself go, her stomach got fatter, her ass and tits started to sag. Having 2 kids didn't help her body, and no matter how much James pleaded she wouldn't start working out. But James still loved to run his fingers through her curly blonde hair, kiss her thick full lips, and get lost in her bright blue eyes.

Today though James was happy that she had taken the kids to her parents and wouldn't be back all day. Sophia had recently been openly flirting with James, and today he wanted to do more.

He started cooking breakfast, and heard Sophia come out of the bathroom. She entered the kitchen dressed as usual as she knew she was a goddess. Her shorts clung to her legs, ass, and pussy. The shorts not being long enough to cover her entire ass. The tank top was tight, and low cut, he couldn't help but stare at her tits.

"Morning James," he heard her say as he broke his lock on her cleavage. She smiled, waved, and blew him a kiss.

"Morning Sophia, I made breakfast, hope you like chocolate chip pancakes."

"You know I do honey," as she walked to the fridge bending over to grab a drink on the bottom shelf. She wagged her ass, knowing James would be looking. She smiled to herself, as she moved her left leg out, the shorts being pulled into her ass crack.

James stopped and stared. James knew she was doing it on purpose, but he couldn't stop himself, her ass was just so perfect. He started rubbing himself as he watched her spread her legs. The words of his wife, telling him that she liked to break men and destroy their lives, lost on him at this moment. He could only think what it would be like to make love to a goddess.

He watched her ass tighten and straighten out as she stood up, but his eyes were locked, and he couldn't break free.

Sophia smiled and wiggled it, then cleared her throat. "You're having milk right?"

James eyes broke away, looking up at her. He blushed as he said "y-yes the usual," with a hesitant smile.

Sophia walked up to him, running her hand over his cheek and down his body, grabbing his bulge. "Don't worry honey. I'd want to fuck me too."

James swallowed hard hoping she'd go further making the first move. But she released her grip, and starting pouring the milk. "Might want to check on those pancakes, they're starting to burn, and those would be yours."

James quickly pulled the pancakes off, "what are your plans for today Soph?"

"Don't really have any, just going to lounge around, not having a car puts a damper on any plans anyway." She dipped her finger in the pancakes batter, and turned to him wiping it on his lips. "But that should make you happy, being alone with me all day." She leaned in and licked the creamy batter off his lips.

James couldn't help himself, he reached around her grabbing her ass. Trying to pull her in as he opened his mouth for a kiss. But Sophia pulled her head back. "What are you doing James. You have a wife and kids."

James was beside himself, his hand still on her ass "I don't care Sophia I need your body so bad, you've been teasing me with this thing for 3 years now, and lately you've been even worse." His other hand slid up her stomach to her full tits.

Sophia laughed, knowing she had full control over him now. She reached down grabbing his bulge again. He pushed him to his knees.

James smiled as his eyes became level with her mound. His hand reached out touching the promised land, leaning in he kissed and bit at her bare thighs.

He slid his hands to her waistband and pulled it down, of course she wasn't wearing any panties. And there staring him in the face was a bush not shaved into any shape just well trimmed. He ran his fingers through the fiery red bush. He leaned in kissing the hair, mesmerized by the soft feel of it.

He kissed down to her clit, as his right hand parted her full lips. His other hand slid up her body, under her shirt to her full tits. He squeezed them, and ran his fingers to her thick nipples pinching them. He heard her whimper, and pinched more.

He smiled up at her, thinking he had her, controlling her. He leaned in kissing, licking, and biting at her lips. One finger slid in as he flicked his tongue at her clit.

"Mmm, good, yes right there, worship your goddess." She pushed his head into her wet pussy and held it there, laughing silently at her control over this weak man.

James couldn't breathe, but he also didn't care. Her pussy tasted so good, he wanted more of it. He lapped and sucked at her juices. He finger fucked her. Hoping to gain control over her.

She pulled his head off of her, "you like your goddess's pussy huh slave?"

James was in heaven, her juices covering his face. He just smiled and nodded.

Sophia burst out laughing and pushed him back in, humping his face and finger. "Good slave."

James lapped and eagerly sucked again. He realized he had lost, but no longer cared. His hand went to her ass, pulling her further into his mouth. He swallowed all that he could as he slurped up her juices.

"Does my slave want his cock sucked?" Running her fingers through his hair.

James nodded, and moaned into her pussy.

Sophia yanked on his hair, and pulled him to the couch. She dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled at his boxers letting his 7" hard erect dick pop free. She reached out a hand and stroked it. Looking up at her slave. "You know you're pathetic right."

James just nodded he was in bliss, her soft hand surrounding his 7" thick dick. Then he felt it, her tongue dart out and lick his tip. He moaned and placed a hand on her head. Just to feel it slapped away.

"You no longer get to touch loser, and if you try again this will end."

James eyes snapped open looking at the serious look in her eyes. He placed his hands on the couch taking her seriously, not wanting this to end. He watched as her mouth kissed his tip then opened and lowered over his head. James was not surprised by the way she sucked his cock into her mouth, and pulled off leaving it ciated in spit. He knew she was a slut, and clearly had the practice.

Sophia loved her control over her brother-in-law. She knew from the first time she met him he was a loser who couldn't stop looking at her ass, or tits. She lowered her mouth over his cock, listening to him moan. She knew he wasn't thinking anything about his wife, and that pissed Sophia off. But Sophia would get back at him. He could have his pleasure today, but it just might be his last. She slurped at his cock, and bobbed on it. She squeezed and fondled his balls, until she tasted precum.

James felt her come off his cock, and he whimpered. He looked up at her standing there, naked in front of him. Her freckled body, tits hanging on a shelf, and that beautiful fiery bush calling out to him.

She walked forward and straddled his body, and grabbed his cock. She lowered herself on to his pole, and it slid right in. She smiled knowing that he barely filled her, and the wetness made even less friction. Someone once told her fucking her felt like masterbating with a warm cup of water. She knew it to be a knock on her beat up pussy as the man called it, but now it made her happy her brother-in-law wasn't getting much pleasure.

James lifted his hips, squeezed his muscles hoping to feel something. He dare not touch her in case this would stop, but he wanted to feel her both inside and out. Unfortunately he was getting neither. He opened his eyes to see her devilishly smiling down at him.

"You look disappointed slave. Am I not what you expected?" She reached down twisting and pinching his nipples. She laughed at his painful whine. She leaned forward so her tits hovered just in front of his mouth. She raised her hips and lowered them, over and over and over. She could tell it felt just good enough but wasn't great for him. "Do you not like me slave."

James was beside himself, he wanted to bite those freckled tits, he wanted to pull her into him to bend her over to fuck her in a way that felt good for him, but knew if he touched her this would all end. "No it's not that Sophia, it's that I want more, I want you, I want to touch you, I want to bite you, I want to hear you beg for it harder, and to be treated like a slut."

Sophia smiled "has someone been listening to me at night?" Sophia ground harder and harder into his pelvis, she knew he was close. "Oh god yes James, you feel so good." Sophia saod in a mocking tone, and burst out laughing.

James was so close and didn't care "oh god yes Sophia, god I'm going to cum," he reached out grabbing her ass as he leaned in biting her nipple. He didn't care anymore. Just then he felt her slap his face and climbed off of him. "No please no, Sophia, please I'm so close." he tried to hold her hand, but she slapped it away and grabbed her clothes.

"I told you the rules loser, and you couldn't follow them. Besides, you're too small for me." She grabbed her phone and walked to her bedroom and shut the door.

James sat there with a fully erect cock and couldn't fathom what just happened. But resound to his fate he got dressed and ate his pancakes.

Kendra came home later and informed him she had joined a gym. James was ecstatic, she would finally have the body he fell in love with back.

As the days, weeks and months passed he could see the transformation in his wife's' body. Her waist got smaller as her ass got tighter. Her stomach got flatter as her tits seemed almost to rise. She really started wearing makeup more, dolling her hair more, and wearing more revealing clothing. Seeing his wife like this made him always horny, but she was never in the mood. She was always tired from working out, or going out with her sister. 6 months passed and James had not gotten any since that day with Sophia.

Kendra was already awake, and dressed. "Good Morning sleepy boy. Sophia mentioned she wanted to have a few friends over and wondered if we wanted to hang out. She said it should be just a few of her girlfriends and maybe a boy or 2."

James watched Kendra fix herself in the mirror and wondered why he pushed her so hard to get in shape. He loved what she became, but it was almost like she had become celibate because of it. He got up and walked behind her, his constant erection pressed into her back. He pulled her hair to the side and kissed her neck. He let a hand slide down her chest and cupped her tit. "I'm okay with it, maybe I can get you drunk enough to remember why you fell in love with me in the first place." He placed her hand on his bulge.

Kendra let out a startled laugh "sorry honey, I didn't mean that. But yes maybe you will." she giggled again and patted his bulge in a condescending way. She got up and left to run errands for the day and send the kids to the babysitters.. James got dressed and finished his own errands for the day.

He made it home before any guest arrived. He walked in to the 2 girls preparing the beverages and talking about the plan. He noticed Sophia first in a short white dress that barely covered her ass, and hugged it tight. The back had many crisscrossing strings that held the front in place. She turned revealing a low cut front that showed off just enough cleavage to get a man to stare, but to still have to use his imagination. She smiled at him a knowing smile, that he perceived as her knowing he was checking her out.

Kendra looked over with a look of annoyance. James was stunned by what he saw. There was his beautiful wife in a short red dress, her ass hanging out. Her back was completely bare down to her ass crack. The dress was being held up by a halter strap that went all around her neck. "Thanks for making it home finally." When she turned James's jaw dropped. The halter strap was actually 2 straps that started wide at the skirt of the dress, and got thinner as it went up her body. He could see her flat stomach now showing abs. He could see her belly button was pierced now, but couldn't make out what the chain held below the fabric. Her breast showed no cleavage but only because they floated in air being held by the fabric in place. And her 5'8 frame sat on knee-high boots, which appeared to have a 6" heel. She walked over to him, and he couldn't peel his eyes away. She was now taller than him, by 4 inches.

She leaned down and kissed him. "I hope you enjoy tonight sweetie."

James tried to pull her into him grabbing at her body. But as he did the doorbell rang.

"Yay our first guest have arrived. Let the fun begin." Sophia said as she walked to the door.

James returned to Kendra, and tried to resume his groping of her. "Please baby, let's just go to bed now."

Kendra kissed him one last time, and brushed past him. "Andre so glad you could make it."

James turned to see his wife reach up to hug and plant a kiss on the cheek of what appeared to be a 6'8 black man. He was chiseled, his arms bulging and stretching his shirt. And it appeared he never skipped leg day as they looked like 2 tree trunks.

James's jaw dropped as he watched Sophia walk into the kitchen in the arms of 2 towering black men, both must have stood 6'7 or taller.

Kendra turned to James and grabbed his hand. He walked him up to every man. Her 4" now seeming atrocious to him. He was the shortest in the room as Sophia also stood on 6" heels.

"James this is Andre, he's my trainer." James reached out his hand that felt so delicate in Andre's hand.

Andre looked down on James, standing almost a foot taller. "Nice to finally mert the man who convinced this beauty to starting wirking out. Hopefully she said only good things about me." Kendra had not talked about him, nor much about her work put routine. But before James could respond, Kendra moved him in to the next man.

Lamar, who had to remove his hand from up Sophia's dress to shake hands. Lamar was the darkest out of all of them almost midnight black, and also the lankiest. But judging by his bulge he might have been the biggest. He was also a trainer at the gym.

Finally, Kendra introduced him to Randall, whose dreads looked pristine hanging to his shoulders. He also was in very good shape, arms bulging, legs strong, a wide back and high traps.

Randall was Lamar and Andre's friend, and they thought he might enjoy the party too.

"Well the more the merrier right Kendra" Sophia smiled at her sister.

James leaned near his wife's ear "I thought it was supposed to be just her girlfriends and a few guys. Aren't you both a little over dressed?"

Kendra laughed "This is a few guys, and I guess the friends are running late." She ignored the dress question.

Sophia broke herself from the 2 black men, and took James to the Kitchen. "Here take your mind off of them and help me mix a few drinks."

James helped with the drinks, and when Sophia and him returned to the living room James was not happy. Andre and Lamar were sitting on the couch, sandwiched between them was Kendra. On the love seat was Randall and Sophia claimed the seat next to him as her own. It left James to sit in the chair facing the couch.

He passed out the drinks and as he sat down he was appalled to see Kendra was pantiless. He made eye contact with her, but she just smiled and laughed.

"Well James are you going to thank Andre for making your wife the way you always wanted her.' Sophia said with a laugh. It was clear she had already had a few drinks.

James looked over at Andre, but before he could speak Andre responded "No need to thank me, she was a good pupil." He patted her upper thigh, just below the fabric, squeezing the bare tender flesh. His smile to James was a challenging one. But James played it cool fighting back the jealous urge.

Sophia chimed in again "I think we should play truth or Dare, I used to love that game as a teen. It used to get me in a lot of fun trouble." The other party goers agreed except James who thought it could get out of hand.

Sophia went first asking Lamar a truth "How big are you, Lamar, we can all see the imprint, so we all know its big."

"Well aren't you a curious little kitty. I'm 12 inches." He said in a smug voice.

James watched as his wife bit her lip and looked down at Lamar's bulge. James was getting furious. He didn't understand what was happening. But he couldn't storm out or cause a scene for fear of what might come of it.

Lamar looked at Randall who called for a dare. "I dare you to suck on one of those beautiful freckled tits.'

Randall wasted no time pulling out Sophia's tit and sucking and biting on it. When he was done he just left it out for all to see. James couldn't help but stare. Randall then asked Kendra, and she chose Truth. "What is that Emblem on your belly button chain."

Kendra pulled out a spade with a Q in the middle. "I don't even know, Sophia said I could wear it tonight. I thought it looked cute." James went white as he saw all 3 black men smile. Did she really not know. Kendra then looked to James, who picked Truth. "Did you fuck my sister?"

12