The Sister-in-Law Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James went even whiter, he didn't think Sophia would have told her, after all it was her who seduced him. "No, clearly I'm not her type. What would make you even ask that"

Before Kendra could answer, Sophia cleared her throat. "Well that is a lie," she shputed out with laughter. She pulled out her phone and threw it to Kendra.

The video was ready to play, and Kendra watched. But she wasn't shocked, she clearly had already seen it. "You are such a fucking loser, couldn't even tell me the truth."

James tried to pipe in and apologize but Sophia interrupted him. "Sorry boy, it's not your turn. You lose your turn because you failed to tell the Truth, and it goes to me because I called it out." She picked Kendra again, who picked dare this time. "I dare you to give Lamar a Lap Dance."

Kendra stood up and bent over in front of Lamar and smiled at her husband. James knew what Lamar could see. She leaned back, and he could see his hands guiding her to his growing bulge. She started grinding and sliding along his bulge. James watched as her lips stretched open around his bulge, as she glided back and forth.

Kendra looked to Andre, and asked him truth or dare. Andre picked dare. "Take out your cock baby."

Andre pulled out what appeared to be a 10in cock, now fully erect. It was thick and veiny. The head bulbous. James realized he was setup, and this night was planned. He tried to reason with his wife who ignored him, and continued to grind on Lamar. His hands had slid up cupping and squeezing her tits. He pulled them out letting the room watch him pinch and twist her nipples.

Andre dared Sophia to suck Randall's cock. She wasted no time getting on her knees for him. She slid her hands up to his bulge and gripped it hard. She smiled up to Randall. "Get ready for the best blow job you ever had." She then unzipped his pants and took out a shorter maybe 8" cock, but as thick as a V-8 can. Her eyes went wide with shock and lust. She leaned in and licked and kissed the tip.

James couldn't help but watch as Sophia lowered her mouth down on Randall's cock. Her lips stretched around the head then slid further down, as she came back up his cock was covered in saliva. James watched on remembering when she did that for him.

Sophia saw that James was watching and pulled Randall out of her Mouth. "Kendra looks like your husband likes to watch blow jobs, I dare you to give him a show with Andre's cock"

James looked over to see Kendra grab Andre's cock and start stroking. "You like to watch baby, because you'll be doing a lot of that."

James tried again to reason with her and stop her, but Kendra replied "oh don't worry baby I know his cock fits in my mouth and pussy, its Lamar's cock I'm worried about." James was beside himself. He wanted this to.stop but found he was actually getting turned on.

Kendra leaned over and lowered her head, still sitting in Lamar's lap, as she kissed Andre's cock. Looking up at him "Thank you for making me a whore Andre," with that Andre pushed her down on his cock.

Kendra took his whole cock. James couldn't believe it, the last time she gave him a blow job she struggled with his 7" cock.

James watched as Lamar unzipped his pants and pulled out his 12 inch cock. James's eyes went wide. It looked like a snake snapping out of his pants. It was smooth, and very thick. A cock, James thought, that belonged in a porn video.

"You ready for a real dick, slut?" Lamar asked Kendra. His hand now rubbing at her pussy. The sound of her squishy juices louder than the sound of the 2 girls sucking cock.

Kendra nodded and moaned into Andre's cock. James couldn't watch, he turned away. But he could still hear his wife whimper as Lamar lined up his cock. He heard her beg him to take it slow, and Lamar's response was of not caring for her pleas..

"Shut up slut. A stupid ho that's willing to fuck in front of her husband doesn't get to make demands." He pushed hard, sending 4 inches into her immediately.

Kendra cried out in pain, clearly his thickness was too much for her. She gripped at Andre's legs fighting the pain as Lamar shoved another 4 inches.

"Damn bitch, you are a tight white slut huh?" He smacked Kendra's fat ass a few times as he plowed the last 4 inches in her.

Kendra's cries turned to a relieved sigh as Lamar bottomed out. She knew the worst was over, and she could enjoy the pleasure of his snake like cock. She went back to sucking Andre's cock. Like a finger cuff she was stuck on both ends.

James had enough, he stood up to leave but was grabbed from behind. "What the fuck, let go of me."

"You're not going anywhere cuck boi." Randall whispered in his ear. Randall threw him on the chair, and Sophia landed on top of him.

"Oh no Kendra feels like your husband really is a cuck. His dick is rock hard." Sophia wiggled around on his lap. James tried his best to stifle a moan.

Randall walked up to her. Standing at the perfect height he slid his cock back into her mouth.

James tried to hide his face, but the sounds of his wife's moans and pussy's squishing sounds made it worse not to watch. When he looked up though he saw that Lamar had stood up and was now behind Kendra. All James could see was Lamar's ass squeezing ashe thrust into his wife, and Randall's cock fucking Sophia's mouth.

James realized this was the end, nothing would be the same. He stopped caring and slid his hands up cupping and squeezing Sophia's tits. She didn't protest, so he pulled them out pinching and twisting the nipples. He heard her moan into Randall's cock.

He tried to pull up her dress, but she stopped him. It was clear she was okay with being pleasured, but not allowing him to get pleasure in return.

So he fondled her tits, as he listened to his wife moan, and periodically beg for Lamar to fuck her harder.

He heard Andre grunt and tell her he was cumming. He heard Kendra gag as she took his load deep in her throat. She was unable to speak as she swallowed what she could.

Lamar started pounding her harder clearly turned on more by Kendra's willingness to take a load down her throat. He fucked harder, calling her names. The skin slapping was loud, and Kendra's moans louder.

"Oh fuck yes, Lamar, right there, fuck, pound my stretched out pussy."

Lamar started taking longer strokes, drilling each one deep into Kendra's cunt. He tensed up and slammed his load deep inside her, each stroke sending rope after rope deep in her cunt.

Lamar spun her around by the hair and shoved her mouth on his cock. "Clean my cock slut." Kendra did as she was told, licking, and slurping up the combined juices.

Sophia started grinding harder on James, knowing he was getting turned on. She must have heard his moans, knowing he was getting close. And as Randall grabbed her head, slamming his load down her throat, James came in his pants from her fat ass grinding on his dick.

Sophia got up, and Randall moved out of the way. There sitting on the floor legs spread showing off her overflowing pussy was Kendra, in a state of well-used bliss.

"Did you like the show baby, because this is how it's going to be from now on." She laughed at the wet spot in his pants. "Maybe someday I'll let you have a go at my pussy again, but for now your hand will be your lover."

James tried to protest, and say he would leave, but knew it was futile.

"Oh you can absolutely leave whenever you want, but I'll take the kids, your money, and your house. Remember there's proof you cheated on me." A giant smile crossed her face. "Besides it appears you enjoyed this as much as I did."

James hung his head, he knew it was true as well.

12