All Comments on 'The Sister-in-Law Mistake'

by Pathericwhiteboi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lamar needs to give kendra a present to take back to James--a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

Hey, I know it's different strokes for different folks, but you need to label it right. This cuck shit should be in loving wives so those of us not into this could pass it by.

Now here's how it should have went. James grows a pair of balls. He responds to Sophia's teasing by just taking her. He already knows she likes it rough from eavesdropping. And 7 inches is plenty big, 2 inches bigger than average, 8 wouldn't be much more noticeable. So he hammers her, and because his skill set is so much better, extra inch be dammed he has her begging him. After he uses her as a cum dump in every orifice, he has her agree to seduce her sister. After she rides Kendra's face to an orgasm, while he slams Kendra's previously off limits ass, then and only then, does he turn them out, to black, white, and any other race, maleand female.

That's how it really turns out. Otherwise put it in the loving wives cuck section.

MainweserMainweserover 3 years ago
continuation ?

great story, would be curious how it goes on and what else awaits the Cucky

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 3 years ago

Loved it 5 stars! I would like to see chapter 2 where the wife Kendra moves Lamar in the Master bedroom and hubby sleeps on the couch every night listening to his wife make love to her black bull boyfriend and his sister in-law fucking her black bulls all night long.

Kendra can give cuck hubby a black baby to raise.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 3 years ago

excellent story. need more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hang yourself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous