The Sisterhood Ch. 01: Menacing Tension

Story Info
Chapter 1 of a series about a housewife boiling with desires.
1.7k words
3.21
3.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter of at least 5 more to come. I'll slowly add them, but I want to get feedback for the earlier chapters to improve the later ones.

It starts relatively vanilla, as you can see, but it will get much more action-filled and filthy as the story rolls on. I'm always very interested in creating personalities for the characters, and a dynamic power play between them. I'm grateful for any constructive criticism!

*****

Kathy Adams stood in front of her dressing mirror in her yoga gear, sweaty and panting. The image made her content: She was always proud of her pert nose and nicely shaped pink lips with a deep cupid's bow. The brunette had a way to look at people with her deep brown eyes that gave a pleasant and kind impression. And since Jackob and Liz left for college, she suddenly had much more time to focus on her fitness enthusiasm. The gym workouts, yoga sessions, and healthy diet transformed her from an average suburban mom of two into a remarkably fit woman.

She caught her breath in a couple of minutes and stripped naked, leaving her clothes on the ground. Admiring her attractive body in the mirror, she started to slowly slide her hands down along her shapely thighs, framing a pink, hairless pussy.

"Fuckable. A sexy MILF." she said out loud, giggling. She knew she wasn't the hottest in her friend group, but she wasn't the least hot either. Kathy enjoyed the "new Kathy": Aged 47 but turning male heads of all ages and types. Unfortunately, her good mood didn't last very long. Into her elation, a feeling of unease started to mix in. When she was busy doing sports or meeting friends, she was always sunny and cheerful. But as soon as she was left to herself without any task to do, a dark cloud descended on her mind. She knew this feeling well just as much as she hated it: Her heart started to race, and her mind got filled with an awkward combination of guilt, shame, and excitement. Like a druggie right before his next fix. Her brain switched into autopilot:

She went over to the living room and lay back on the sofa facing the TV. She shared her laptop on the large screen and typed in her favorite website while lying back with her legs thrown apart. She started rubbing her pink pussy, which was now glistening wet from her arousal. As far as she knew, the sofa was not visible from the street. Still, anyway, she felt exhilaration about the unlikely possibility that a passing man might peek in and get turned on from seeing her in this position.

She started with vanilla sex, decent middle-class, bored-housewife kind of scenes, the ones she thought were acceptable to watch for a middle-aged married woman. But soon, her searches started to stray away, as she was typing blazing fast with practiced efficiency: "young cocks", "double penetration," "MILF gangbang", "cuckold facials." She was not thinking anymore; the moment sucked her in. She reached down into the back of a bottom drawer of a nearby cabinet. She pulled out an astoundingly large electric dildo. She got it at her bachelorette party from her girlfriends, as a joke rather than something for actual use. Her fingers could barely reach around it. And as far as David, her husband, knew, it's never been used: Kathy worried he would feel threatened if they included this enormous toy into their sex lives. What David didn't know was that lately, his wife, in fact, used it almost every single day.

The large screen was flashing with scenes she so desperately wanted to hide from the world, and especially her addiction to them: "monster cocks", "cum dumpster," "bukkake." She inserted the massive dildo into her pussy. She finally felt the combination of pain and relief as her pussy stretched out, emulating the feeling of a real extra thick cock fucking her. She stimulated herself for a good 10 minutes while the girl on the screen was eagerly receiving another massive cumshot into her mouth from the last of the 20 porn studs working on her. At this moment, Kathy felt a tremendous orgasm. It was four full minutes until her convulsions fully subsided. She only hoped that her screams were not loud enough to alarm the neighbors.

As soon as her ecstasy was over, however, her heart started to become heavy again with bad feelings. She loved David as much as ever, but she just couldn't shrug off her addiction with these scenes. Tears started to well up in her eyes. She felt she must talk to someone about this. But how could she talk about this to anyone???

She picked up her phone and scrolled through her contact list. She sat thinking for a couple of minutes, then selected "Vicky" from her contacts. Vicky was her best friend, and also the wildest of all of her friends. Vicky was the only person on earth with whom Kathy could possibly discuss something like this.

--

Kathy stepped into the cafe. The ambiance was airy and relaxing, and Vicky already sat at a table at the window. The blonde, slim girl had a beautiful face, and she was visibly aware of that fact. Vicky was the same age as Kathy, but most people would have guessed at least fifteen less. She was wearing a short, backless white summer dress.

"Vicky's got an exquisite taste for finding the exact border between classy and slutty," thought Kathy. She had to admit to herself her jealousy towards the beauty queen of their friend group.

"Hi, Kathy! So nice to see you, babe!" Vicky kissed her on the cheek. "Let me get you something. What would you like?"

"Hi, Vicky! A latte would be nice." Replied Kathy. While Vicky was away to order, Kathy looked around. At a small table at the other end of the area, a young man was immersed in his work on his laptop, typing away while shutting out his environment. Kathy looked at him a bit longer than proper: He was quite handsome and seemed very fit.

"Here's your latte! Now, Kathy, what is this grave matter you want to discuss? I hope everything is OK?" Asked Vicky.

"Yes, everything is OK. Well, not exactly everything. I really don't know how to talk about this..."

"Is it about sex?" Asked Vicky out of the blue. She was never too shy to ask questions.

"Ummm. Yes, kind of...," answered Kathy.

"You can trust me, baby. You know me. You can tell me whatever it is, you are safe with me," said Vicky, encouragingly, putting her hand onto Kathy's.

"OK. Well. I'm so embarrassed about this, but I need to get it off my chest. I think I'm starting to have a bit of porn addiction." Said Kathy finally, blushing.

"You mean, too often?" Asked Vicky. "You know there's nothing wrong with a bit of self-care. It would be unhealthy to not do it".

"Yes, but it's not just the frequency. I do it very often, yes. Almost whenever I have some free time. But I'm more worried about the themes I'm attracted to. I scare myself."

"What kind of themes?" Asked Vicky curiously.

Kathy leaned closer to Vicky and lowered her voice to a whisper. She felt it is now or never to tell: "Things like guys with large dicks, massive ones, gangbanging girls. And cum, a lot of cum. Cumshots, bukkake, the more cum, the better." As she said it, she blushed even more and covered her face into her hands, feeling horribly ashamed.

Vicky let out a low whistle. "Wow, my proud little Kathy. You are a tiger in disguise."

"I don't know what to do. I don't want this to destroy my marriage, I love David, and we are happy together in all sorts of ways. Since the kids left, this escalated. What is happening to me? Why am I changing like this?"

"Kathy," said Vicky. "I know you since high school. I know you better than anyone. Listen: I think it's not you what is changing. It is your circumstances. You have been locked into your responsibilities and family roles for decades. And now that you have more time to yourself, you're starting to rediscover yourself. Who you really are."

"I don't understand. What are you suggesting? That I just let this go on?" Asked Kathy indignantly.

"I suggest that you communicate. It is the only way forward for a good relationship. You need to talk with David. That's how things are going the be resolved."

"I can't... I couldn't bring it up. What if he freaks out?" Kathy sighed.

"I think you will be surprised how much better David knows you than you think." Said Vicky.

"He doesn't know. I'm careful, cleaning up my tracks. My god, I sound like a criminal." Said Vicky shocked.

"Only once I forgot to clean up the browser history, and he found it. I could explain it by saying that I was joking with you girls and was doing a bit of research. I'm much more careful since then."

Kathy fell silent for a good minute. Vicky saw that something is on her mind, so she didn't interrupt.

"It's not just the porn." Added Kathy quietly. "I became very hypersexual in general. I get aroused too easily by a lot of things. Like that cute guy sitting there at the laptop. I actually got soaking wet in just two minutes fantasizing about him when you were buying the coffee."

"I don't blame you, babe, he's looking like a snack. But back to your problem about both porn and cute guys: Stop worrying, brave up and talk to David about it. All of it. Promise? You won't regret it".

"OK, I promise. Damn, I'll need a big drink for this."

"Sure you will, babe. I'll keep calling and make sure you keep your promise!" Vicky stood up and kissed goodbye. Kathy watched as Vicky walked out, flashing her winning smile on the cute guy at the laptop. While stepping to the door, she made a perfectly timed hip movement to swing her dress just the right amount to provide a good view but staying decent. The man looked up and followed Vicky with his eyes for quite a long time.

"Now, suddenly, work is not so important." Thought Kathy with annoyance, but her anger soon turned into a feeling of small triumph when her transient crush flashed a charming, playful smile towards her.