The Sisterhood Ch. 03: Anticipation and Fulfillment

Story Info
Chapter 3 of a series about a housewife's erotic journey.
2.6k words
4
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky gave a whistle on the phone as Kathy told about what happened the previous week. "I told you wouldn't regret it." She said. "How did David like what he found out?"

"He didn't mind. At all. I can't believe my luck." replied Kathy. She timorously explained what she and David agreed on.

"Sounds like you won the lottery, girl!" laughed Vicky. "But you need to be careful. I would suggest someone trustworthy, but not someone you know."

"Have you got any ideas?" Asked Kathy hopefully.

"Actually..." said Vicky with a mischievous tone, "I've done a bit of groundwork. Based on what I learned about your appetite, I think I have just the man for you."

"Who is it?" asked Kathy excitedly.

"A friend of mine, Jack. He's a gym trainer and massage therapist. Let me send a teaser. Check out his photos. He's got a great personality. Much more mature than his age."

"Why, how old is he?" Asked Kathy, and she started to feel her heart beating in her throat.

"23. But he knows what he's doing, trust me. Did you check the pictures?"

Kathy glanced at David, who looked back, oblivious to the fact that her wife is currently being set up to have sex with a man 24 years her minor. Kathy hastily opened the link. Her head went dizzy as she flicked through the hundreds of pictures of a very handsome young man with a spectacularly attractive, muscular body and sixpack. Kathy felt her pussy heat up and getting wet. She started imagining how this young stud's hard cock would feel in her. At the thought, she sneezed, as she often did, when getting very aroused. David knew this too and always found it cute. Now he looked at her questioningly.

Vicky countered in the phone in a taunting voice: "Bless you, baby! So... I assume Jack will do?"

"God, he's so, so hot. I can't believe this is happening..." She paused. "I'm a bit worried about David. I hope he won't get too competitive. This guy looks like a fitness model or a porn star."

"More than you know! You have to decide it, Kathy. My feeling is that David will like it even better. Jack already saw pictures of you, and I told him about the things you like. Let me tell you this: He's chafe at the bit to see you, and I expect he'll be even more when he meets you. I told him to save up his sperm for you. Don't forget to call me afterward! Talk to you later!"

Kathy put down the phone and sighed. Her heart was beating like a drum as she started walking back to David. She was praying that David wouldn't change his mind after seeing her new potential playmate. Kathy's prayers were answered: She made a second phone call 15 minutes later and arranged a massage by Jack.

The night was restless for Kathy. She couldn't fall asleep. Her mind was full of her shockingly hot soon-to-be boy-toy. Her heart was racing and her pussy soaking wet. She never felt so horny in her life. Kathy touched her pussy and started to rub her clit. She was startled when David turned to her. She thought he had been sleeping.

"Hello. Is somebody a bit overexcited?" he asked, provokingly.

"Oh, sorry, David, I didn't want to wake you up," replied Kathy, feeling very embarrassed.

"You can't stop thinking about your muscle hunk fuckbuddy, can you?" As he slid his hand between Kathy's hand and pussy, he blurted out with evident surprise on his face: "Jesus, I've never seen your pussy this hot and wet. You are like a bitch in heat. You want to feel that cock inside you real bad, don't you."

"I'm so, so horny, David, it tortures me. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep!"

David didn't need more convincing. He pulled out his cock and jumped on her. Kathy's pussy was so wet and wide, so easy to penetrate. It felt like it's actively sucking his cock inside. David's penis was rock hard: feeling his wife so sexually excited made him very horny too. In a few minutes, both of them had tremendous orgasms at the same time. After the last of their convulsions subsided, David remarked, grinning: "If this is how you're going to be from now on, it's already been worth it."

They fell asleep, but Kathy was woken up again by her sexual excitement two more times during the night. David woke up too. He had to help her to two more wet orgasms with his hands. "I really had no idea you are such a raunchy, sex-crazed slut, Kathy. I hope you'll get tomorrow what you've been craving for." He concluded before she finally fell asleep.

The next day Kathy was posing in front of the mirror, trying on a new pair of white yoga leggings and high heels. She foxily turned her hip, which revealed her cameltoe through the leggings more, and made it clear that she was not wearing any underwear. "I wonder how much Jack is anticipating his meeting with Mrs Kathy Adams?" she smiled naughtily.

"He won't be able to get out of his trousers before cumming," replied David, "but that dripping wet pussy of yours is telling me that you are anticipating his cock just the same."

"Oh, fuck yes, " whispered Kathy, almost inaudibly. The crotch area of her pants already started to wet through from her pussy. "I think I need to take a cold shower before I do my makeup." She said. "I'm so nervous, David. I'm not even sure I can do this."

A few hours later, Kathy's heart jumped as she opened the door for Jack. He was even more handsome in person than in the photos. Kathy's face went bright red as she was introducing David to him. She showed Jack in and sat both men down at the kitchen bar for drinks.

Kathy felt very excited, but her nerves were on edge, just like before a difficult exam. They started to small-talk. It was not least Kathy's fault that this went on for almost an hour, as if there was nothing special about this meeting, and not entirely because of her nerves. In this no-mans-land of time, there was something Kathy found very arousing: The intensifying, escalating erotic tension she created, with the two men having to contribute to the well-mannered conversation as if Jack wasn't going to fuck Kathy's brains out for the rest of the day.

After some time, Kathy gathered her nerves. She had her fun and now gathered the courage to make her move. She changed position on her chair and opened her legs, exposing her wet cameltoe to Jack. At the same time she smiled at him, with a sparkle in her eye, and started to play with her hair. Jack didn't fail to sense the change of pace and politely suggested: "You mentioned on the phone that you would be interested in a massage..."

"Oh, yes, I feel very tense at places."

"I'm sure I can help you with that. Is there a good place to for you to lie down?"

"Why don't you move over to the sofa," suggested David. He sat behind the bar table and had a perfect view on the sofa from where he was sitting, like a balcony seat in the opera.

Kathy stood up and walked over to the sofa with a sexy hip swivel, trying hard to conceal her stress. Jack followed her as she lay down on her stomach.

"I'm going to start with your shoulders," said Jack. "It seems you've got a lot of tension in your muscles. You must be very nervous. Our muscles reflect all the stress and frustrations we have."

"I do have some serious frustrations. Do you think you can help with that?" Asked Kathy, innocently.

"Sure, you're in good hands. I'll make sure that all that frustration is entirely released."

Jack knew his trade. Kathy's nervousness melted away by the minute as Jacks muscular hands were working along her body. Every ounce of nervousness that left her body was replaced by a double amount of arousal and wetness in her pussy. She felt that her leggings were soaking wet and knew that Jack could see every detail of her horny pussy through them.

David meanwhile had a raging erection observing all this and anticipating what was about to happen. It took him a great deal of self-control to not take out his cock and masturbate, but he didn't want to be the first to break the enchanting scene with a more explicitly sexual act.

Jack made the next move by suggesting: "We can also remove your clothes if you're OK with that. A lot of clients like the more direct contact".

"Strip me naked, Jack." Said Kathy. Her desire made her impatient. She enjoyed every second of Jack pulling off her top then slowly peeling off the yoga pants of her horny body. She was embarrassed, standing buck naked in front of David, but the expression on her face was more grateful than anything else. Kathy almost said her thoughts out loud: "Thank you for fucking me."

Jack looked into Kathy's eyes. "Let me work your front."

Kathy turned over, lying with her legs apart. Her heart started to race hard as her glistening, smooth pussy faced this attractive young man. She pictured this scene a thousand times on the same sofa while touching herself. But it never crossed her mind that it she could live this trough in reality. Jack started to massage her shoulders.

Kathy could not sit on the fence anymore: "I feel a lot of frustration... down here". She touched her engorged labia. "I can never achieve real... fulfillment".

"I'm here to make that dripping, juicy pussy of yours really well fulfilled." Winked Jack and moved his head between Kathy's open thighs. Kathy gasped loudly as Jack started to lick around her swollen clitoris. She felt a sudden warmth in her belly as she noticed the rippling of muscle fibers under her hands that grabbed Jack's shoulders while he was eating her pussy. Kathy lost count of time as Jack's mouth, tongue and fingers made her soar at the edge of climax. She has never been licked out this good and this long.

"I would have gotten wet just by seeing this fit, young, handsome boy on the street. And here he is, hungry for my clit and devouring it," thought Kathy. As soon as these thoughts formalized, all the stimulation was suddenly getting too much, and her climax started to approach very fast. She gathered all her strength and, almost in a panic, pushed Jack's head away.

"Did I do something wrong?" Asked a worried Jack.

"No. God, no. You did everything soooo right. I just don't want to cum yet. I want to see more of you first," replied Kathy. She started to strip off Jack's shirt, fondling every inch of the exposed ripples of muscle with her hands. Kathy's started to feel a tingling in her pussy again. She stopped for a second: after all that oral attention, Jack's fit body brought her very close again to orgasm. "My God, Jack, I have never seen a body like this from this close," sighed Kathy. She got on her knees, unzipped Jack's jeans, and without hesitation, took his erect cock out.

It was a perfect size, big, but not oversized. It was a bit bigger than David's, who didn't fail to notice this, which caused a pang of jealousy in him. Luckily that feeling was soon overshadowed by his arousal from looking at Kathy's reactions. She was mesmerized by the shape and hardness of Jack's cock, which felt like marble in her hand, as she caressed the shape with her hands. The fact that she made the attractive stud this horny made her extremely aroused. Without much hesitation, she started licking Jack's balls, then looked directly into David's eyes while slowly licking the shaft of Jack's penis along its length. She was clearly putting on a show to arouse her husband.

"I'm dripping wet, Jack. Fuck me with your rock hard cock. Fuck me hard!" Exclaimed Kathy.

Jack didn't have to be convinced any further. He pushed Kathy onto the sofa and slowly inserted his cock into her wet, welcoming hole. Kathy gasped as the young stud penetrated her. While pumping her married pussy faster and faster, Kathy's pleasure grew to levels she never felt before. She grabbed Jack's muscular arms. The feeling of the chiseled triceps under her fingers and the fulness she felt in her pussy pushed her very fast towards satisfaction. Just a few minutes passed when she felt a huge climax starting to build up deep inside her belly, which started to grow bigger and bigger, filling out her whole body.

For a good 10 seconds, she became unaware of her environment, giving herself fully to her feelings. She didn't even realize her own screams as the waves of pleasure washed over her as her vaginal muscles spasmed on Jack's hard cock. Kathy suddenly felt wetness pouring down her legs. For a second, she felt panic, but soon she realized she was squirting. Her pussy was gushing liquid all over Jack's rock hard dick in waves as her vagina was spasming from the climax, something that never happened before in her life. David needed no more proof for how much pleasure his wife had with this young muscular hunk. The scene made him so enormously horny, he started to ejaculate, shooting huge pulses of semen onto the floor.

Jack felt amazing, but he managed to stay focused and get through Kathy's explosive orgasm without cumming. Vicky gave him quite specific advice on how to maximize Kathy's enjoyment. He pulled out and stood up.

"I hope you enjoyed your treatment, Mrs. Adams. Can I interest you in a satisfying protein shake?"'

Kathy looked up: "I have been waiting for that since I first saw you. Empty those full balls in here, Jack, shoot all of that hot, young cum into my married mouth!"

David barely believed his ears, hearing Kathy's saucy words, but he only felt more aroused. Jack had been on edge for an hour, and he wanted nothing more than cumming between those inviting lips. He pushed his cock into Kathy's mouth, but soon he pulled out. "Show your pretty tongue. I'm going to cum". Jack didn't have to jerk himself long before all the pent up cum in him started to shoot out with enormous force. He almost lost his balance while emptying his balls into Kathy's inviting mouth. Kathy looked directly into his eyes and was visibly enjoying every second as Jack managed to almost overfill her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed, then started to suck out the last drops from the tip of his cock. With Jack's still hard cock in her cum-filled mouth, she turned towards David and kept sucking and cleaning her new lovers cock with smiling eyes. After several blissful minutes, she stood up.

"This was the best evening of my life, thank you Jack."

"I trust I managed to release your stress."

"Oh, yes, you did that exquisitely. But we may want to check again sometime soon." She winked.

Kathy barely closed the door after saying goodbye to Jack when David grabbed her ass and started kissing her passionately. They spent the rest of the evening and most of the night fucking like teenagers. Finally, lying on their bed, she turned to her husband:

"Thank you, David. I needed this so badly..." Kathy couldn't finish her sentence. David's erect cock was pumping the last drops of his semen into his wife's slutty mouth.