All Comments on 'The Sisterhood of Slaves Pt. 04'

by sarobah

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cerrotorrecerrotorreabout 4 years ago
Well done

But a mystery. The mystery is about her acceptance of submission as a positive force in her life. At times I think I get it, at other times I'm perplexed, particularly after yet another degrading act. This story is very well written with great attention to grammar and spelling. I appreciate your efforts. Thanks.

cerrotorrecerrotorreabout 4 years ago
Another take on submission

ps. further to my previous comment I wrote a story that was based on another called "Emmas Master" that was never finished. I decided to do a take off on that tale as I was not allowed to write fan fiction without the author's permission. The girl in question was forced into her situation but she decided to accept her fate as the best course of action. She ended up in somewhat the same place but by different reasoning. Not the same as for your heroine, but not so different. The story is called Laura's Choice if you care to read some time.

oldpervoldpervabout 4 years ago
Exceptional!

Very well written, imaginative, builds a very real seeming world and gives us dynamic, whole people who aren't cardboard cutouts. I'm really enjoying this. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous