The Sisters Next Door

Story Info
Foster twin sisters get down and dirty in college dorm room.
2.8k words
12.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary- Foster twin sisters get down and dirty in college dorm room.

Codes- FF, incest (adopted twin sisters), interracial, oral, exhibition, voyeur, tribadism, toys.

Intro- This story is fictional and was written for entertainment, not financial profit. Any resemblance between the characters or plot and something not my creation is coincidence or used as referenced fanfiction. The plot takes place alongside and immediately following my previous stroke work "I Want You." It is also connected to other stories I have written- the main characters' father has an onscreen role in "Debrief" for example- but nothing should be necessary as a first read.

Feedback is appreciated. Hope readers enjoy.

***

Kinsolving Dorm, University of Texas at Austin, Autumn 1996.

"Hey. I think the girls next door are fucking each other."

Tara Shapiro looked up from her math textbook and raised an eyebrow at her sister Shauna. "Are you sure? They usually bring over some lucky guys."

"I'm very sure," said Shauna. "I've been listening to them through this wall for the last few minutes. Nicole asked Lisa about being bi-curious, then asked if she could date her. They exchanged some confessions and now I'm pretty sure Nicole is making Lisa scream."

Tara put her studies aside, stood up, and walked across the dorm room. She then sat down beside Shauna on her sister's bed and put her ear to the wall.

Lisa and Nicole are the nymphos who live next door to us, Tara reminded herself. They invite guys over to this dorm more than anyone else we know. Perhaps they're not nymphos, they just get lucky a lot. Whatever. Shauna and I have a few classes with them, and we've chatted with them on campus and studied together here and there. Nicole's one of those ethereal blonde engineer chicks, a third year from Dallas. Lisa is a freshwoman like us, a bossy redhead biker babe from Houston who wants to be a psychotherapist. Our first week in the dorm, she went around knocking on doors and telling young women if they needed amateur talk therapy they could look her up. She also claimed to be good at martial arts, so if anyone needed a workout partner or a quick emergency defense... Shauna and I told her she seemed a bit desperate for friends. We had a good laugh when she agreed.

Shauna and Tara were both business majors. Tara was into logistics and accounting, while her sister was a personable sales type. They had been raised as fraternal twins- neither knew who was older and they both played with the role at times. Both were originally from war-torn Third World regions- Shauna from North Africa and Tara from the Middle East. Eighteen years old by best estimate, they had come to college together after growing up in the same foster family.

Our natural parents were part of the same refugee camp, Tara recalled, or so Dad's always told us. He's a military chaplain who adopted us after the US Army eliminated the terrorist cell who took our camp prisoner, killed our parents, and kidnapped us for human trafficking. We are among the survivors of the world's idiocy, he's always told us, and we deserved a better life. Mom's a nurse in El Paso. She raised us while Dad commuted back and forth from overseas to Fort Bliss. The universe has always played a series of cosmic pranks on Shauna and me. First it made sure we never knew our birth parents and stranded us in a nightmare situation, then it kept our adopted parents away from us a lot growing up the next thirteen years or so. We had to learn to depend on each other, above everyone else.

Now, we're in college together at UT-Austin, and during a Pride Month event in our first summer at college- seventeen weeks ago- we admitted to each other that we are both sexually attracted to both genders, and to each other also. No history of abuse sparked this, just honest interaction. We ended up going out to dinner, the first date either of us had with another person after saying no to guys all through high school for various reasons- no cars, political differences, lack of interest, whatever we could think up. Maybe we were waiting for freedom. I'm not sure.

I just know that by our third date, within a week, we were kissing frequently with heat. Then we visited a local adult store called Dreamers and bought a double-ended strap-on dildo. Soon after that shopping trip, we broke each other's cherries with that same double-ended dildo one torrid night. Since then we've continued jilling each other off regularly and even given the sister threesome fantasy to a few worthy guys here and there. We fully intend to live in a civil union with each other once we graduate college and continue these traditions. Thank goodness our family is libertine, or that last bit would be a seriously bad idea.

Tara, who was slimmer and wore her hair longer than her more athletic sister, frowned as she listened to the sounds from the room next door. "Yes!" Lisa was shouting in her Deep South accent. "Right there! Yes!" Nicole was letting out some accompanying moans.

"Yep," Tara confirmed with a shrug. "They're fucking. Good for them. I wondered when they'd get around to it."

Shauna shook her head. "Some of the people Dad enjoys debating wouldn't like this."

"And he'd just laugh and remind them all humans are God's children," Tara answered her sister. "Same as he told Mom when we came out to them back in July."

The two sisters traded a laugh while Lisa's screams from next door kept echoing. Shauna guffawed and pounded the wall with her open palm. The noises of coupling continued, so she kept up her hammering for a bit, then ceased it. "Never mind. They're not stopping."

"And why should they?" Tara shrugged. "Seriously, how many one night stands have those two had this semester? It's mid-October, and they've had at least twelve each, by my count. This is their first hook up with no guys involved, right?"

"From what I heard earlier," replied Shauna, "it has to be. Hopefully this won't be another one night stand for them. I'd hate to see them break up and ruin our most regular live adult entertainment."

Tara snapped her fingers. "They don't know about us yet, do they? We should invite them over soon and tell them."

Shauna gave her sister an agreeable thumbs up, then grimaced. "I don't know. Better give their new relationship a week or two first, just in case. In the meantime... let's enjoy this moment." She leaned back against the wall to relax, unbuttoning her shorts.

Tara rolled her eyes. "Seriously, Shauna, you... never mind." She had to admit she was turned on by what her sister was proposing and this wasn't the first time they had covertly pleasured themselves to their next door neighbors' antics.

The Resident Assistant lives just across the hall from us, Tara added to herself. Hopefully this event doesn't bother her. I haven't gotten to know Elena that well yet, but that little hussy from Laredo has struck me as seriously uptight every time we've met so far.

She pulled off her shirt and tossed it aside, then unfastened her bra and removed it also, baring her brown breasts. All the while, Tara was exchanging smiles with her observing sister.

Shauna grinned back at Tara, then removed her own bra by reaching under her shirt and releasing its rear snap. She pushed down the shoulder straps, pulled the undergarment out through her sleeve, then threw it aside. Shauna pushed her shorts down next, kicked them off, then moved towards the wall and crooked a finger at her sister.

Tara stood up, undid her belt and jeans, shoved them down and discarded them. She then looked at Shauna. "What are they doing now? I need inspiration."

Shauna put her ear to the wall and listened for a moment. "Lisa's telling Nicole to make her come with a Sonic Screwdriver. I think that's a brand of vibrator I've seen at Dreamers."

"Kinky." Tara sighed. Neither sister owned a vibrator and Tara couldn't remember where she'd last put their dildo after screwing Shauna with it a couple nights ago. "What haven't they done yet?"

Shauna ticked off items on her fingers. "They've kissed, Nicole's fingered Lisa, and now they're doing what I just told you." She pondered a moment while the vibrator buzzed next door and Lisa shouted instructions at Nicole. "How bout we do a 69?"

"Great idea." Tara grabbed Shauna's head and kissed her sister hard, exchanging tongue swipes. She then pulled away, reversed herself on the bed, and took position beside Shauna, opening her legs for her sister and rubbing at the dark crevice under the black cotton panties before her. Tara's own cunt was covered by white cotton panties that bore the orange Longhorn logo of their alma mater. She smiled as she felt Shauna's lips buffing and kissing her inner thighs.

Tara breathed into her sister's lower opening, smiling as she watched Shauna tremble. She kissed Shauna's right thigh, then her left. Next, she felt the underwear between them. The fabric was wet. So was her sister. Good. Not one to waste time, Tara pulled Shauna's panties down and started licking her pussy.

Shauna meanwhile kept fingering and lapping Tara through her panties. She also stroked her sister's stomach and tweaked her puffy dark nipples. Shauna's own breasts were smaller and firmer. The nipples stood up hard under her white T-shirt. She kissed her sister's panties on their central panel, pulled them aside a bit to expose the clit. She then concentrated on that organ, applying soft sucking and an improvised pattern of licks.

Tara shivered under Shauna's attention. She rubbed her sister's legs in her own rhythm, also squeezing Shauna's rear muscles while stabbing her tongue into Shauna's core. Her sister tasted like a pineapple, slightly acidic with a sweet tang. Tara had noticed a mild coconut flavor to her own bodily fluids when she'd noticed such things- the perfect complement to Shauna, she supposed. Both sisters kept their hair straight, while Tara had lighter skin.

Shauna bit her sister's clit playfully, trying to coax forth a climax. Tara was slower to arouse, yet epic when she reacted. Shauna had observed this many times during their couplings. Guys usually broke up with them because they had trouble picking which sister they liked more. They had yet to meet a pair of guys into them both equally. Nor do we want that, Shauna reminded herself. I'd rather pleasure Tara above all others, and have her do the same for me. But we can and do still get lucky with guys now and then. Other girls too is something we plan on someday. We haven't done any group sex with other girls yet. Maybe Lisa and Nicole can help us get that experience. Hmm.

Discarding the idea for now, she continued kissing and licking Tara's cunt. One lap between the labia, stretching the logo-embossed fabric to one side. Then a mild tearing as Shauna yanked the cloth and kissed her sister's clit. Shauna whispered apology to acknowledge Tara's frustrated grumble at the ripping of her panties. She pushed them down and aside, moving the garment out of the way of her licks. Tara showed her appreciation by giving Shauna's cunt a series of relieved laps.

The foster twin couple continued caressing each other with tongues and fingers. Shauna felt her heart beating heavily and could hear similar tremors from Tara. On the other side of the wall, she could hear Nicole asking Lisa to give her an oral orgasm after screaming in climax. The vibrator was off now. Shauna increased her fervor towards Tara, wanting to catch up in the ranking. "Come for me, Tara," she told her sister between licks. "Come, come. They came. Let's come too."

"This isn't a competition," Tara gasped, then sighed and abandoned herself to lust. Her body shook hard, clenching as she released several sensations against her sister's mouth. Once she had calmed, she resumed lapping and kissing Shauna between her legs.

Shauna reached zenith herself an instant later. She smiled and pulled away from Tara, relaxing against the wall. She stripped her shirt off, exposing her thin pink-nipped breasts.

Tara was sitting up beside her and smiling. One sister hugged the other, cuddling close and rubbing each other's breasts with their own. They both could still hear Lisa and Nicole exchanging moans through the wall.

Let's go again, Tara told her sister with a stare into Shauna's tan eyes from her own amber eyes. Put your body against mine!

Shauna smiled, sensing her sister's thoughts. They strove to be quieter than their neighbors, biting their lips and muffling each other's moans by meeting their mouths. One sister ran a hand over the other's backside, holding onto the other's body while their breasts and thighs rubbed together on the bed. Their clits extended, their pussies growing wetter also.

"Where's Corey?" Shauna asked Tara between kisses, referring to their dildo. "You used him last."

"I don't know," Tara admitted. "Under your bed, I think. We can check later."

Shauna groaned in exasperation, then decided to try a different method of coupling. She rubbed her pussy against Tara's, kissing her sister harder to accompany the motions. Thighs rubbed against vulvas, clits brushing skin. They scissored each other feverishly, seeking further release. Shauna and Tara breathed faster and harder as their coupling increased. They kissed each other with greater fever, seeking comfort and letting their sweat lubricate each other's bodies. Shauna leaned against the wall, wrapping her legs around Tara as her sister leaned into her. Tara pulled a sheet between them as an improvised friction aid and to absorb fluids flowing from their cunts.

"Keep doing that," Tara then urged Shauna, feeling her sister's hand mashing against her pussy. "Yes." She relaxed, seeking release.

Shauna shivered and orgasmed first this round, then brought her sister off with fingering to the clit and vulva. Scissoring was fun to try, but awkward in execution. We'll have to get Corey to help us do more of it later, Shauna reminded herself as she watched Tara come. Hope he's not too hard to find this time.

Nicole was screaming in orgasm next door now, calling out Lisa's name. Shauna and Tara exchanged smirks, pulling back and separating themselves. They would get more into things later, once they found Corey and were sure the new couple next door were intending to keep things up between them. Hope they are, Tara prayed. If necessary, I'll encourage it. Shauna should help me, hopefully.

Loud pounding on the door of the room next door reminded her they might have some opposition. "Hey!" Elena, their hall's RA, shouted at Lisa and Nicole. "What's going on in there?"

Shauna and Tara exchanged chuckles as they heard Nicole try to dissuade Elena while Lisa invited her to join in. Elena was quiet for a long period, then told their neighbors to keep it down and walked away. Tara was glad Elena didn't condemn their neighbors' activity. She could hear Nicole lecturing Lisa now, while her more extroverted roommate laughed and made a mocking reply.

"You think they'll keep fucking each other?" Tara asked Shauna, trying to calm her insides. She was having trouble making out words from the other side of the wall.

"Maybe," Shauna said. "Hang on." She listened, waving her sister to silence.

"Who do you think called Elena?" they both heard Nicole asking Lisa. "I bet it was those preacher's daughters next door! God damn it, I thought they were nice!"

"It might not have been them," Lisa cautioned her. "I'm being way too loud, so are you, and there are a lot of other girls on this floor, you know!"

"Whatever," Nicole sighed. "We can ask them later, if we must. For now, can I please keep banging you? My date for tonight canceled, like I said earlier, and I really need relief."

"Sure!" Lisa replied triumphantly. "I like bringing you off!"

The vibrator was soon buzzing again, Nicole moaning as Lisa chuckled and directed it while asking questions. "You like that? How about this?" The Sonic Screwdriver kept buzzing at varied intensities.

Tara moved to check under the bed. Corey was exactly where she had thought. Phew! She reached down and grabbed the dildo. Positioning herself necessarily, she stuck one end of Corey in her cunt and buckled the straps around herself. She then moved back towards her sister. She kissed her sister's neck and adjusted her body over Shauna's, placing the other end of the dildo at her twin's vulva.

"God," Shauna prayed, smiling. "I hope we don't bother Elena next."

"If we do," Tara giggled, shoving Corey forward, "maybe she'll like it!"

***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this story! So fun.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister is a Stripper Pt. 01 I find out that my sister is a stripper.in Incest/Taboo
Thin Walls Twins, their sex lives, and the thin wall between them.in Incest/Taboo
The Girls Next Door You never know who your next neighbors are going to be...in Incest/Taboo
Then it Dawned on Me Brother and sister fuck outside after trip to strip club.in Incest/Taboo
The list Ch. 01 An old forgotten list makes my life interesting.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories