My Sister is a Stripper Pt. 01

Story Info
I find out that my sister is a stripper.
2.5k words
4.35
19.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
791 Followers

"I hope there are some bad bitches in here tonight," John said. We had just parked the car and were walking to The Pink House entrance. The Pink House was one of the raunchiest and wildest strip clubs in our town. Everything was fair game as the staff allowed all kinds of crazy things to take place. Every time that John and I had gone to the Pink House something totally unexpected happened.

The last time we were here we saw two curvy strippers bounce their asses on a fat guy's face. The women had some of the biggest asses that I had ever seen and were sexy as fuck. They were both Latinas and very pretty. They had to be in their early 20s and were both short.

The fat guy had been throwing money all night as he sat close to the stage. He rained cash down on all the strippers that night. John and I had sat at a table a short distance from the man and watched him throw money like he was eager to be rid of it. We saw him talk to both of the curvy strippers and they pulled him on stage.

The crowd started to cheer and howl as he lay down on the stage. The two women were already naked. At the Pink House, the strippers got completely naked and would walk around the club in the nude as well. Security was tight there so no man or woman ever got out of hand with the naked women.

A fast trap song started to play as the two women started to shake their asses and bounce them on the guy's face. John and I were both amazed by this and stood up to get a closer look. The women would spread their asscheeks and slap their asses against the man's face. He kept his hands to his side until the very end of the song when he grabbed a hold of one of the stripper's ass and motorboated it with his face. The crowd erupted in cheers and laughter.

The fat man had a big smile on his face as he walked back to his seat. He took a wad of cash out of his pocket and threw it onto the stage. It rained down on the two curvy women who grabbed the falling cash. The fat guy walked out of the club with his friends. People patted him on the back and shook his hand like he was a celebrity.

The other wild time at the Pink House was when I had asked for a private dance with this beautiful blond stripper. She had a lovely round ass that I wanted to feel against my dick. She led me to the backroom and we stepped into a private booth. The stripper started dancing to a hip-hop song that blared from the speakers. She stepped close to me and grinded her ass against the bulge in my pants. She smiled at me as she felt my hard dick against her.

She would bend over and shake her ass in my face. I would watch as her cheeks clapped together. I couldn't look away from that great ass of hers. It was like I was spellbound by it. She sat in my lap and grinded against me. I got harder with every movement of her ass against me. My cock twitched against her.

"We need to do something about that hard cock," she said to me with a grin. She stood up and turned around. I watched in awe as she loosened up my belt and unzipped my pants. She pulled my pants down and then the boxers. My dick sprung out. She looked at it with a smile. She went back to dancing again but this time she would rub her ass against my cock. I was amazed at what was going on. I had no idea that this was going to happen. Her ass moved back and forth as it touched my cockhead.

She then started to twerk her ass right on my dick. I wanted so badly to slip my cock into her as I could see her pink slit. It made my cock twitch nonstop.

"Jerk that cock for me, baby," she said as she continued to twerk. She didn't have to say it twice to me as I took my dick in my hand and started jerking it. My eyes were on her bouncing ass. The tip of my dick would touch her asscheeks as she twerked. Precum started to glaze both of them as it leaked out of me.

I stroked my cock fast in excitement. The stripper would look back at me with a smile as she shook her ass on me. I let out a groan and my cum shot out of me and onto her ass. I watched as ropes of thick cum flew onto her asscheeks. She kept twerking as I emptied my balls onto her ass.

By the time that I had finished cumming, her ass was completely covered in my jizz. She stood up and grabbed a towel that was behind the booth and wiped her ass.

"You shot a big load, baby," She said. "You liked that?"

I nodded. I was breathing hard from the excitement of what I did. She gave me a kiss on the lips and smiled at me. "Remember to always ask for Candy when you come here, baby. I'll get that nut right out of you every time."

I gave her a big tip for the amazing lap dance. I walked back to John with a big grin on my face. I told him what happened and he stared at me as if dumbfounded. He could not believe it and I did not blame him. I could not believe it myself.

I saw Candy several more times at the club and each lap dance was as hot as the one before. I shot my load onto her ass each time and she welcomed it. It was a sad day when she left the club. I heard that she had decided to go back to school to be a nurse.

John and I walked to the security guard who stood outside of the club. We were both tipsy from the bar we had gone to before heading over here. We had both had a long week of work and wanted to unwind. The Pink House was the best relaxation in town.

"Welcome gentlemen. Can I see some IDs?" The security guard said. John and I showed him our identification cards.

"Thank you. Tonight is Masquerade Night. Please purchase a mask for two dollars inside," the security guard said.

"Thank you," I said.

We walked past the guard and entered the door. It was dark and loud hip hop music was playing from further inside of the club. The smell of cigarette smoke and liquor was in the air.

"This is going to be so much fun," John said as we looked at the booth where various masks were. There were all kinds of masks from animals, Greek gods, and president masks. I grabbed a mask of Apollo and paid the woman in the booth. She was wearing a mask of a bunny. John grabbed a mask of a dog.

We walked to the back and went through the curtain. The club was packed with people wearing masks. The stage was surrounded by men and women who were throwing money at a naked dark-skinned woman on the stage. She wore a devil mask and her large tits bounced as she danced. My cock twitched as I looked at her.

We made our way to the crowded bar and ordered two beers to start. I looked around the strip club in excitement. There were a lot of strippers working the floor tonight. Some were giving lap dances on the floor. Cash was everywhere even on the floor of the club as men and women tossed it up into the air.

A blonde stripper caught my eye. She wore a blue chimera mask that covered half of her face. She had a petite body with nice tits that weren't too big. She wore a blue rhinestone bra and g-string. I looked at her ass as she walked around the club floor. It was bountiful and looked so firm. My dick twitched as I looked at it.

"Look at her," I said to John. He turned and looked at the stripper.

"She is hot as fuck! Are you going to get a dance from her?" John asked me.

I nodded. My eyes were completely fixated on this girl. No one else grabbed my attention like her.

The girl must have felt my eyes on her because she looked at me and a smile came to her face. She started walking to our spot by the bar. I noticed that her eyes were a hazel color that was brought out even more by the mask.

"Hey," she said as she came up to me. She rested her hand on my arm and I could feel how soft her hand was.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Great. I noticed that you were looking at me so I had to come over and introduce myself. My name is Jewel," she said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Jewel," I said. "I love your mask."

"Thank you. I like yours too, Apollo."

"I would love to get a dance from you, Jewel," I said.

"Of course, my dear. Come with me." Jewel grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to the private section. I looked down at the stage below. Cash was falling slowly in the air. I was surprised by how much cash was on the floor of the club. People were stepping on it as girls tried to pick it up quickly.

Jewel led me to a private booth and shut the curtain. I sat down on a red couch. The room was drenched in a red neon light. A trap song began to play and Jewel started to dance. I stared at her body as she moved her hips. Her tits made my cock twitch as I looked at them.

She turned around and her ample ass got me instantly hard. It was a magnificent ass that would make a man get down on his knees before it. She spanked both of her cheeks.

"You like my ass, baby?" She asked me with a smile.

"Yes, you have a great ass!"

"Thank you, baby."

Jewel pulled down her g-string and spread her cheeks so I could see her slit and her pink asshole. My dick twitched like crazy as I stared at her amazing jewels. She then took off her bra and her tits tumbled out. They looked so soft with small eraser-like nipples. Jewel turned around and shook her ass in my face. I was so wild with lust for her.

Jewel then twerked her ass before me. My eyes stared in fascination at the amazing cheeks. She then sat down in my lap and began to grind her ass against my boner. I let out a gasp of pleasure as she felt so good.

"You can touch me, baby."

I placed my hands on her hips. She was so soft to the touch and her perfume filled my nostrils. She smelt like strawberries. It was an enticing scent. My eyes went to Jewel's left shoulder and my heart froze in my chest. There was a small tattoo of a dove with a flower in its mouth. It was the same exact tattoo that my sister had!

Jewel grinded her ass harder on my crotch and my cock jumped in my pants. It felt so good. I was conflicted as I tried to make sense of what was going on. Was Amy a stripper?! Was my sister giving me a lap dance right now?!

I did not know what to do but I also did not want to get up and leave. I was turned on from her amazing ass in my lap and I have to admit by the thought of my very own sister giving me a lap dance.

"You like that, baby?" Jewel asked me. "You like the way my ass feels."

"Yes," I said. I was breathing hard as fuck as Jewel grinded her butt into my boner. I was already wet from precum and was close to blowing my load in my pants.

"I bet I can make you nut from my ass. Would you like that?"

"Yes," I moaned. I was already close to blowing my load in my pants. Jewel/Amy's ass was getting me worked up. I held onto her hips as she moved her butt in my lap. I was so very close now.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered near her hair.

"Cum for me, baby."

I let out a deep groan and my cock started to convulse in my pants. Hot jizz shot out of me and into my underwear. My dick twitched against her ass as I nutted.

"I can feel you, baby. Give me that nut," she said. Her ass still moved in my lap. My dick kept shooting its load into my underwear until it had emptied my balls. I was breathing hard as Jewel slowed down in my lap. She stood up and smiled at me.

"You feel better, baby?"

"Yes. You are amazing, A...Jewel," I said as I looked at her with a smile. I had been very close to saying Amy. I was glad that I had caught myself.

"Thank you, baby. I sure hope to see you again, Apollo," she said with a wink. She grabbed her bra and g-string and quickly put them back on. I fished the cash out of my pocket and gave it to her.

"Thank you, dear. I appreciate the lovely tip. Here is my card, you can call me anytime." She handed me a small business card. It had her name on it and a phone number. I noticed that it was not my sister's cell number.

"Thanks, I'll definitely call you soon," I said in excitement.

"Please do, baby. We can do so much more that I can't do here," Amy said with a wink and a smile.

I grinned at her. "Oh, I would love to do more with you."

She grabbed my hand and led me back down to the club floor. My eyes were on her ass and I also glanced at her tattoo. I could not believe that my 18-year-old sister was a stripper! Amy was so innocent looking and kind of reserved but Jewel was the opposite. She was confident and so very sexy.

I grinned as I thought about how I just nutted to my sister's ass in my lap. The Pink House was always surprising me. I thought about the card she had given me and my heart raced as I wondered if I should give her a call. What would happen if she saw it was me calling her? What would she say? I definitely needed to find out.

kevinnash
kevinnash
791 Followers