The Sisters Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking them off her body for a second, Mark waited to see if she would thank him for the favour. But there was no talking from Jade, no signal that she thought his job was done yet.

So with minor hesitation, Mark grabbed the bottle and poured a tiny bit of tanning oil on both ass cheeks. He could see that Jade had a sly smile on her face which gave him more confidence now rubbing the oil into her butt cheeks.

They felt so soft in his hands, such an incredible ass. Mark rubbed the oil around in circles, making her ass glisten in the sun before he really began to rub it all in. He started grabbing both cheeks and giving it a nice tight squeeze. Without certainty, he thought he heard her moan again.

Giving her ass a nice little massage, Mark couldn't even try and keep his dick under control. It was well and truly hard inside, he just hoped that it wasn't making too big of a tent that it would be obvious in front of Jade.

"Thanks hun," she eventually said as he finished up rubbing all of the oil in.

"No, thank you," he joked, getting back off the ground, "Gee, might have to go for a swim now, so hot out here."

"Go for it," she encouraged him.

As Mark went for a dip and Jade continued to work on her tan, the two continued conversation. Mark explained in more detail about how he left Western Australia after things not going to plan with his university course there. She sympathised with him, knowing the struggles of studying, especially at their age when there were already so many other social pressures to deal with.

There was just something about the way she spoke, it was really bringing him in. Perhaps in an attaching way. Mark was instantly imagining the amount of guys who would have felt the same way about her, losing their minds over her beautiful body and sexually flirty personality.

Getting out of the pool to dry off, Jade's phone began buzzing.

"Can you please grab that for me," she asked him, pointing to her phone on the side table.

"Sure."

"Just read out the text for me," she asked, not moving from her chair.

Mark looked at the name of the most recent text, "Uhh... from someone called Justin... it reads: Have I got time to come round before your oldies get home?"

He almost didn't finish reading the text, now worrying about who this 'Justin' was, did she already have a boyfriend?

Jade sighed after he read it out, "Can you reply to him that they're already back."

"You want me to lie?" he asked.

"A little white lie doesn't hurt anyone," she told him.

There was certainly no argument from Mark's end, he didn't want another dude showing up here while he tried to pull some moves on this stunner from next door.

"Alright, I've sent the reply," he told her, putting her phone back down, "Who's Justin anyway?"

"My boyfriend."

Ouch. Like a kick to the nuts.

It confused him considering how open Jade was with letting him run his hands all down the back of her body, virtually squeezing the life out of her ass. Maybe that's just the way she was but he really didn't expect a boyfriend to be in the picture.

"Didn't want him round?"

"Meh. We have a lot of highs and lows," she started explaining, "Sometimes I want to break up with him and tell him to get out of my life and then there's times I just want him to the fuck the absolute shit out of me."

Mark stayed quiet, just listening to her rant.

"Like, just rip of my panties and fuck me like a bitch... I dunno... maybe that's the issue, all sex... no chemistry."

"So I'm guessing he doesn't get along with your folks then?" he asked, curiously trying to work out the relationship.

"Oh god no, they don't approve of some of his life choices... they also don't like that he's a few years older than me. But it's Justin who refuses to come over when they're here. He doesn't even try to make the effort to get to know them."

It was easy to understand why they had so many problems but hard to work out why she wouldn't just break things off if things were this bad. Was the sex really that strong to keep them together?

Mark felt like that was a little unlikely.

"Oh god, I don't even know what I'm doing, he's the one always coming up with excuses not to see me," she admitted.

"Hey it's cool, if he can do that anytime, you should be able to choose when you have your space too," Mark replied.

He had stronger words for this so called boyfriend but after knowing Jade for only a few hours, it wasn't his place to get involved any further.

"Ugh, enough about that now anyway. Let's talk about you stud," she said from her chair, "Surely a pretty boy like yourself is drowning in pussy."

Just hearing her say that word made him hard. This was certainly no innocent twenty year old girl, he knew she would actually be quite the opposite of that.

Bringing attention back to his own sex life, or lack of sex life, Mark tried to be as honest as he could, without sounding like a loser, "Been on a bit of a dry spell since coming back home but I guess I do alright."

That wasn't far from the truth but it was entirely accurate either. Mark was quite the popular catch during his high school years. Particularly tall and a strong athletic build, he received more than enough attention from the opposite gender. However, that same luck didn't translate into university when he moved over to the other side of country. He didn't understand why but his natural flirty charm wasn't received as well.

Coming home and seeing that he had a neighbour that was smoking hot, Mark almost as this as an opportunity or a test to show that he does still have it in him to pull someone out of his league. With the new knowledge that she had a boyfriend, Mark figured that he would never find out if he really could get Jade in the same bedroom as him.

Jade looked across at Mark, watching him dry his body with the towel, "You'll be fine, if I know my sisters, they'd be on to you in minutes if you're out here topless."

A serious and genuine compliment that forced a smile out of his face. As much as he wanted to continue undressing Jade and having his way with her, Mark would more than settle for one of her sisters.

"Hey, what time is it?" she then asked him.

Mark looked at his own phone, "It's basically 5PM."

"God, I've got to get back inside, preparing dinner duties awaits," she said, about to move her body.

With his sunglasses on, Mark tilted his head away from her while eyeing her off on the chair. She was about to get off the chair without her bikini top on. Could she turn around with her tits out, is she just an exhibitionist and doesn't care if he saw anything?

Jade got up, one forearm covering her two breasts. She still had his back to her as she stood up, carrying the bikini top in her other hand. Besides a decent amount of side boob, Mark was getting anything else as Jade covered up her assets with the purple top.

"You know... you're a pretty cool dude apart from throwing basketballs at my drinks just to get an invite over," she said, a big grin on her face.

Caught out for a poorly thought out plan, Mark was a little embarrassed but considering she thought it was amusing, he didn't really care to argue it, "Guess it was a little cliche."

"Just a tiny bit," she replied.

She smirked and winked at him before the two parted ways for the afternoon.

***

Thursday Night

Later that evening, Mark laid on top of his bed, trying to keep cool with the fan on top of the ceiling blasting air his way. He had thrown off any and all blankets he had on because of just how warm his room was, laying there buck naked.

It was too hard to sleep on nights like this. Nights where the temperature barely drops and you're laying there moist in pure sweat.

Hearing his phone vibrate once by his table, Mark picked it up. He wouldn't normally at this time of night but he wasn't falling asleep anytime soon so what was the harm.

Curiosity got the better of him when he realised it was a text massage from an unknown number. Opening it up, Mark grinned, 'Hey neighbour x'

What the hell, he thought. How did she get his phone number? Mark quickly began texting back, wanting to see how she knew it and what she was after.

Mark: Found my number huh?

Mark: Stalker much?

Jade : Yeah right...

Mark: How did you get it then?

Jade : oh I have my ways, but I'll keep that a secret

Only a few texts in and Mark was already feeling like Jade was at least somewhat keen in him. Boyfriend or not, she was still showing enough interest in Mark to go out of her way to get his number. The opportunities with her may be limited at this stage but they certainly weren't closed off to him.

Mark: Well whatcha up to right now?

Jade : Just came back inside after a midnight skinny dip

Oh man. Mark's mind straight away began racing to the images of Jade swimming naked in her pool. If he knew that she did that at times, Mark would have been waiting outside to try and get a glimpse by looking over the fence.

Mark: You swim naked often?

Jade : More often than you think. Especially on hot summer nights

Pray for more hot nights like these, Mark thought to himself.

Mark: Jealous.

Mark: When it's hot at night, all I can do is lay on my bed naked with the fan on. No pool for me :(

Jade : Are you naked right now?

Mark looked down at his naked sweaty body and nodded to himself. He had a major hard-on just by talking to Jade over text and thinking about her own body in the nude.

Mark: I am indeed

Jade : I don't believe you

Mark: Haha why?

Jade : How about you prove it?

Mark: You want a picture?

His mind was racing now, this is certainly not just a neighbourly friend chat if she wanted him to send her a picture of him nude. This was the sort of chat that her partner would be furious over.

Jade : yeah... why not

Holy fuck. She really did want to see him nude. He went to his camera on his phone and turned on the flash. How was he meant to do this? Mark didn't know whether to cover his cock or just show everything to her.

She hadn't stated exactly how much she wanted to see so Mark didn't really know what the girl wanted. Playing it a little bit safe, Mark decided to use his left hand to cover his massive hard-on as much as he could while snapping the picture with his other hand.

He didn't think about it a whole lot more before sending it right though.

Then the wait... After a couple of minutes, there was still no reply. The bad thoughts began to fill his head. What if she was just joking? What if she thinks this is super weird? She's got a boyfriend, this is completely inappropriate... Oh god, what is she going to say!?!?

Then she replied with a photo.

"Ohhh fuck me hot stuff..." Mark whispered to himself after opening the picture.

Jade had returned the favour by sending a picture of her naked in bed. Just like how Mark had covered his cock, Jade had done the same by not exposing too much. The photo was cut off half way down her breasts, just before any nipples were in picture. Those perky tits looked so fucking good, he instantly began jerking his hard cock. He now had a reason to cum tonight.

Jade was sticking out her tongue in the picture while squinting her eyes shut. Such a sexy look on her face that assisted further with his quick wanking.

Following the picture, she texted: Looks like we're twins then.

While still jerking his own cock, Mark tried to get a bit risqué with his next message. If she was going to push the boundaries like that, so was he.

Mark: Might as well put us in the same bed then

He added a winky face after his message for it to come off as a little playful, yet deep down, dead serious.

Jade : You wish :P

Jade : Sleepy time for me. Come round for a swim tomorrow? xx

Mark: Count me in x

There were no further text messages that night but Mark was very busy pleasuring his own self. He got up that picture of Jade topless and began beating himself off. It didn't take long at all before he was spurting his own cum all over his body.

This girl was sure something...

***

Friday Afternoon

It was a much hotter afternoon that the day before. Sitting in his room, wasting his day away by playing the last call of duty game, Mark was desperate to receive another text from Jade.

If she was home, would she invite him around for another swim?

By half past four, he started to worry that she might not be home. Thinking he needed to come up with other plans, Mark started texting an old high school friend to catch up later tonight to do something. Halfway through shooting him a text, a notification popped up on his phone from no other than his next door neighbour.

He hit the backspace button, getting rid of the message he was about to send his friend, quickly seeing what Jade had to say.

Jade : Pretty hot out there... coming for a swim?

Bingo! He started tapping on his phone in a rush, typing in a reply. Mark told her that he would be over shortly, as soon as he changed clothes. Although she did have a boyfriend, Mark was almost certain that it wasn't a serious enough relationship to last. Just by the way she talked about him and the way she acted around Mark, there wasn't any doubt in his mind that he was a chance.

It didn't take him long to get ready, he had been waiting for the message all afternoon. Opening up the white picketed side gate, next door, Mark could hear people talking out in the backyard. Clearly Jade wasn't alone, someone was out there with her.

The sound of splashing water was accompanied by the movement of two people in the pool.

Mark started to swear in his head. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Jade 's boyfriend Justin was here...

"Oh hey there neighbour!" Jade called out from the pool as Mark opened up the pool gate.

She was tangled with Justin, play fighting in the water. Just what he didn't want to see.

The guy with her looked shifty on first appearances, maybe it was the fact that he had bleached his hair blonde or the strange tattoos he had across his arms. He almost looked like a polar opposite to Mark, making him question the whole situation again.

Whatever it was, something just didn't sit right with him. Mark politely smiled, wanting to die inside, "How are you guys doing?"

"A lot better after a dip," Jade said, swimming a tiny bit away from Justin to get closer to Mark on the ledge, "Justin, this is my neighbour Mark, Mark this is my boyfriend Justin."

The two guys barely acknowledged each other, Mark tried to be friendly by smiling and waving but all Justin could manage was a slide nod of his head. He didn't appear to be much happier than Mark to be sharing Jade and the pool with another dude.

"You jumping in or what?" Jade asked, noticing hesitation from her neighbour, she had that same purple bikini on from yesterday that he loved.

Mark nodded before quickly throwing off his shirt. Intentionally, he tried to flex, making a statement in front of both of them. He wasn't completely ripped or anything but he took care of his body and if it came to a muscle comparison between him and Justin, Mark was sure he would win out.

He jumped straight into the deep end of the pool, a little bit away from the other two.

"That's so much better," he announced, instantly cooling from the heat of the afternoon, "You're literally saving me this summer."

Jade laughed, swimming a bit closer to Mark, "You better stay in my good books then if you want to keep getting the VIP access to my pool."

He smiled back while noticing Justin behind her. The guy didn't have any plans of making conversation while Mark was around. Like an overprotective ugly shark swimming towards her, Justin wasn't about to give her much space by herself.

There was a bit of light casual conversation that followed but it was hard to speak to Jade when she had her personal bodyguard in the way all the time.

Swimming awkwardly down the other end of the pool, Mark's day was about to change.

The sound of the sliding door at the back of the house was heard by all as a busty brunette came walking out with a towel in hand.

"Too fucking hot out here!" she blasted.

As she opened up the pool gate, her expression changed seeing more than two people in the pool. "Oh. We've got a visitor?"

"Hi!" Mark said, politely smiled as he floated in the deep end of the pool.

"This is Mark, our next door neighbour. Mark, this is my older sister Katie."

Good looks clearly ran in the family. Katie was just as attractive as her younger sister with a bust size advantage on her. While Jade had more sex appeal and a model like body, Katie was more of the busty goddess, someone you could spend your face for hours in-between her titties.

She had her slightly darker hair down, while wearing a baggy grey Metallica t-shirt and a short flowing white skirt.

"Always nice to have another cute topples guy in our backyard," she flirted, winking at Mark.

Please be single, please be single, he thought to himself.

His eyes were glued to her body as she stood there, pulling up the loose grey t-shirt right over the top of her head and onto the nearby chair. It seemed like the undressing was in slow motion, underneath that innocent loose baggy shirt was a pair of tits that could drive any man mad. Large round breasts being held together by what looked to be a flimsy pink patterned bikini top. It was so small pressed tightly against her melons. There was quite an amount of under boob that could be seen from underneath the top.

Jade 's older sister Katie's tits was a truly beautiful erotic sight.

"Phew, can't imagine what we'd do without a pool," she exclaimed while dropping her white skirt down to her ankles in one clean go.

He took in the sight of her long legs and nice looking thick thighs. She had on the same coloured pink bikini bottoms that matched her bikini top.

"What about we do a little chicken fight?" Jade then suggested, "Me and Justin versus you two."

The idea of having Katie on top of his shoulders, fighting to wrestle her younger sister was something Mark was always going to be all in for. He looked towards Katie to see what she would say, seeing if it was something that interested her. The busty sister just smiled before splashing water right towards Jade, "You're on bitch."

"Oh you are going down sis! No way are we losing this," she replied, grabbing Justin, preparing to sit on top of his shoulders.

Feeling her creamy white thick things resting up against the top of his shoulders felt amazing. He could tell she certainly didn't come out here and tan as much as her sister, her legs where much more pale than Jade 's tanned ones.

Pushing their body weight up, Mark was now standing on the floor of the pool with Katie well above the water. He held onto her ankles, steadying the 22 year old on top of the upper half of his body.

Her soft wet hands found themselves sitting on top of his head. They waited for the rival opponents to set themselves up. Jade seemed to be lifted up effortless and in one swift motion.

Being in between Katie's thighs, Mark was more focused on keeping her up than how good Jade looked in front of him. Besides, in his direct eye sight was Justin. He had such a smug look on his face, as if he really disliked Mark and wanted him to lose just for the ego boost. It made Mark question if Jade had told her boyfriend about their interactions yesterday. Not just at the pool but their late night text messages including some not so safe for work private images.

"Let's do best out of five," Jade said, directing the words more to Katie who was right in front of her, above the water.

The older sister agreed, "Alright, let's go then! Round one!"

Holing on tightly to her ankles, Mark directed Katie forward until her hands could reach her younger sister. Holding her up, he let the two girls wrestle each other, not being able to see a whole lot that was happening above him. Instead, he was stuck looking at Justin who gritted his teeth as his hands cling to Jade 's legs.