The Sisters Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first round was probably the longest battle with the two couples stuck I a gridlock. It wasn't until Katie got her younger sister off balance, forcing her to tumble backwards even with Justin doing everything he could to keep her up on top.

He could hear Katie laughing on top of his shoulders, clapping as she watched her sister fall off, "You're so weak! What were you thinking trying to challenge me to a wrestle?!"

Jade who was still trying to her wet dark hair out of her face, completely ignored her sister.

"Ready to go again babe?" she asked Justin, putting her hands on his bare back.

"You need to stop leaning backwards, I can't keep you up when you do that," he told her quietly.

"Harder said than done when she's pushing me backwards," Jade complained as she was hoisted back on top of her boyfriends shoulders.

The second round went a little bit quicker but the same result, Katie was able to get Jade off balance and she tipped backwards, taking Justin with her. As she did, Mark was struggling to keep Katie on top, losing his footing after the other couple fell. Katie slid off backwards and Mark's body entered the water fully too.

"Fuck sake, hold your fucking balance," he heard Justin mutter in the direction of Jade.

Katie was under water when he muttered the words, it was only Mark who witnessed it. It automatically gave him bad vibes. For a simple game of chicken fight, Mark couldn't believe he would speak to anyone like that, let alone his own girlfriend. Standing there, he tried looking Jade in the eye, just to get some sort of confirmation that she was okay. Was she really okay with the way he spoke to her, it seemed very unfair to her.

Whether he should have spoken up or not, Mark didn't have any time to think about it now, Katie was already preparing to climb onto his shoulders once more.

The next two rounds went far too quickly for Mark and Katie who unfortunately lost both matches. Due to how tired Mark was getting, Justin played it to his advantage by continuing to press forward and force him to lose his footing underneath him. They had given up all momentum and were suddenly on the back foot.

They were now tied two all and both couples were a little more desperate to win after the recent tight tussles. Jade was a bit lighter than Katie meaning that Justin was feeling a lot stronger than Mark was who was getting tired quickly.

"Last round... winner takes all," Katie announced, holding onto Mark's head.

Their bodies moved forward once more and the two girls began wrestling with each other again. Mark couldn't do anything but hold his ground. Just like the previous two rounds, Justin was pushing forward, trying to get him off balance and allow Jade to finish it off by knocking Katie backwards.

It appeared to be working too, Mark felt his feet slipping and the grip on Katie's ankles loosening a little.

If it was anyone else, he probably would have given in and allowed to Justin to take out the win. But that smug arrogant look on his face was too much to take.

"Forward!! Push Now!" Mark yelled out to Katie as he made a counter attack, attempting to run forward in the water.

It caught the couple off guard and losing his grip on the floor, Justin slipped and that was enough for Katie to push Jade back into the water.

"WE WIN!!" Katie exclaimed before Mark dropped back down, letting her back down into the water.

He was exhausted and as Katie jumped on top of him in the water to give a big hug, Mark felt extremely spent. That was it for him, no more shoulder carrying, he needed to relax on one of the lounge chairs for a little bit.

Jade and Justin had different approaches of looking at losing the battle. Jade accepted it and took it in good stride since after all, it was just a silly game to play in the pool. You wouldn't know that by seeing Justin grit his teeth as he exited the water, shaking his head in frustration.

"What are you doing babe? Where are you going?" Jade called out to him.

Mark could make out that he was muttering some form of curse words under his breath as he grabbed his towel and headed straight for the back door.

What a sore loser.

Instantly he began to feel bad for Jade who stood in the shallow end of the water, clearly a lot less happier than moments before.

"You alright Jade?" Mark asked.

She just shrugged her shoulders while shaking her head, getting out of the water herself. "Sorry Mark, he's just..."

Jade stopped mid-sentence, trying to find the best word to describe her boyfriend's poor attitude. She couldn't think of the right description, "he's just complicated."

She grabbed her own towel and did a quick dry down before exiting the pool gate, heading back inside to chase after Justin. Mark himself hopped up and sat on the side of the ledge, "I don't get it, what's the deal, why is she with him?" Mark turned to Katie after the door shut.

She shook her head, unable to come up with an answer for her sister's choice in men, "Mom hates him, Dad hates him, me and Tiff sure don't get along with him, almost feels like it's a shot at us."

"You think she would date such a tosser just to piss off your parents?"

"I dunno, I wouldn't put it past her," Katie replied, floating in the water next to him, "They have nothing in common except for loving to fuck each other. He's a dumbass dropkick who will probably never know how to treat a woman and right now, she's just there for the ride."

Mark frowned, he really shouldn't have feelings for someone this quickly. Perhaps he didn't but man he just wanted her to break free from this douchebag. Preferable head first straight onto his cock but that was a lot to ask for.

"Well I don't know if I should hang around any longer or just head home," Mark said, assuming Jade may not be back out her again this afternoon.

There was only a few seconds of silence before the older sister spoke up.

"You should stay," Katie replied, swimming closer to the side of the pool where he sat with his feet inside.

Her hands moved closer to his legs. Mark watched as the 22 year old beauty moved those hands onto his knees, one on each one. Suddenly he felt his cock begin to twitch as Katie slowly spread his legs apart.

"Like I said earlier, it's not every day that I find cute topless boys swimming in my pool," she whispered to him.

Just the light touch of her fingernails scraping across his bare skin gave Mark goosebumps all over his body. He was already feeling a little water above the waist due to being out of the water but the real heat was what was happening with his crotch.

In his black swimming shorts, there was a clear tent indicating his large hard-on inside.

"Go take a seat on that lounge chair over there, big boy," she demanded.

Katie was acting just as bold as what he would expect from Jade. Maybe it was just something that ran in the family, if he ever got to meet the third sister, he'd be interesting in knowing her sexual personality too.

He obeyed her request and ended up sitting down on an empty lounge chair. Katie's discarded clothes just next to it on the concrete tiled ground. She got out of the pool gracefully, running her hands through her hair in a similar motion to what Jade had done.

She gave Mark a sly smile as she approached him before reaching to the back of her neck, starting to untie her top. It was all starting to sink in what was about to happen out here. He didn't know what to say, obviously he wanted it, who wouldn't?

But out here? What if Jade came back out? What if her parents came home?

"Umm wait, should we really be doing this here..." he asked.

Katie froze, half way taking her top off, "Are you seriously about to stop me from untying my bikini top in front of you?"

Who was he kidding? He just shook his head, pleading for her to continue.

"That's what I though," she smirked.

Katie finished untying her bikini top and discarded it from her body. The small material was barely able to hold those massive breasts which were now completely free from all confines.Mark stared in awe as they bounced around as she walked forward slowly. They were so big, no wonder the bikini couldn't cover the size of them. Her hard pink nipples looked like they could poke someone's eye out.

"You've got to let me have a feel of those before anything else," he said, reaching out to touch them.

Katie had a great big grin on her face as she sat on top of his lap, her large breasts in the perfect position for Mark to touch. His hands levitated to them as if her tits were magnets. Her soft smooth cleavage still wet from her swim just made the whole experience even better.

While feeling them up, Mark tried to think if he had ever felt up a girl with bigger tits than Katie's. They were so perfectly round and lovely to play with. He began pinching her hard nipples lightly? Letting it rub inside his thumb and index finger.

Looking up at her, Katie let out a light moan, the nipple play doing plenty for her.

"I know you could play with them for hours but I still want to play with you," she told him.

In a really firm and seductive movement, Katie grabbed a hold of Mark's wrists and slowly pulled them down until he let go of her breasts. She moved his hands all the way to the back of his head. Mark didn't budge or resist, whatever she wanted, he was willing to comply.

The topless brunette then leaned in and got right in his face. He was now looking right into her blue eyes, a different colour to Jade 's incredible green ones. Katie bit down very lightly on her own bottom lip before leaning that extra bit closer.

"Mmm yeah..." Mark muttered as he felt her lips touch the skin of his neck.

Katie nibbled at his neck, moving her kisses up to his cheek and eventually his mouth. Laying back helplessly, Mark waited for their lips to lock.

She gave him nice soft slow kisses, making sure to include her tongue in the action. He felt like Katie was being gentle with him, part of the teasing act that seemed to be another running trend in the family.

Eventually her lips travelled away from his mouth and face as she let go off his wrists and began kissing him down his chest. Katie kept going, down his body until she stopped just at the top of his shorts. With her lips pressed against the bottom of his stomach, Katie's hands grabbed a hold of the last bits of clothing he had on.

Tugging at the waistband, the busty brunette started to yank down both his shorts and underwear at once. The wet material slid down his legs and was tossed aside. With them completely off his body, Mark's boner was finally free.

"Mmm such a nice cock... I hope you enjoy this as much as I will," she said, licking her lips in front of him, looking him up in the eye as she wrapped her right hand around his length.

"Awhh fuck yes," he said to her as she started to jerk his dick softly. Her white fake nails scrapped against his fore skin as she started wanking him off, it was such a ticklish pleasurable feeling.

Looking right up at him, she brought his cock to her mouth, starting to suck on the tip of his penis. Mark shuttered, feeling the sensation of her lips on his wood.

A soft kiss on the head of his cock quickly turned into a proper blowjob. Katie's ass was up in the air as she leaned forward to take his cock in her mouth. She sucked him off with force, bobbing down with pace.

The sensation of his neighbours lips wrapped around his shaft was a thing of beauty. Mark held onto the side of her head softly, not forcing the magic to happen, just letting it play out in front of him.

A bunch of slurping and gurgling noises could be heard as she began bobbing her head faster, as if she was trying to suck the cum out of him right there and then.

The slow kisses on his neck felt so different to the way she used her lips with aggression and speed on his shaft. Mark's foreskin stretched back and fourth as Katie went down on him faster.

He wanted to last longer, not have this be a quick two minute blowjob that exposed his lack of stamina.

But Mark was human and with just how horny these neighbours had made him, a topless blowjob by the pool was something he wasn't mentally prepared for.

"Fuck me Katie, you're going to make me cum," he warned her.

He half expected her to slow down, maybe even stop completely and allow him time to recover. But it was quite the opposite, she began throwing her head down harder and the feeling in Mark's cock began to get stronger.

Sensing his body quivering below her, Katie finally pulled her mouth off him and took his soaking wet shaft in her right hand and continued to pump him.

The sexy open mouthed look she gave him was the extra kick he needed to finish. Her large tits hanging down, she was now aiming his cock up at them. His eyes didn't know where to look, her boobs, the sexy face she was making or her hand, wanking his cock to completion.

"Oooo... ahhh... Jesus Christ.... fuck..."

Mark couldn't hold on for a second longer, his cock had past its limit. He began to shoot his load up in the air, smacking right against its preferred target, Katie's tits.

Exhausted, he laid there naked in their backyard, drops of cum all of his body. It continued to drip down from Katie's breasts, back on top of Mark's chest.

"That feel nice?" she asked him.

"You've got no fucking idea how much I needed that..."

She giggled before getting off the same chair, "I'll get something to clean up the mess."

While he laid there, waiting for her to return, Mark's eyes wondered from the half naked topless sister to the windows of her double story house. He couldn't see anyone inside except for the movement of a see through white blind. There was now a strange feeling that he was being watched.

Did Jade just see the whole thing?

And what would she think if she did, would it turn her on, would it put it off?

***