All Comments on 'The Sitter'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When is chapter two, three, four due. ?

More please.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Well handled. Enjoyed the "loving" part with husband and wife throughout

I did notice that Sherri's interest flicked up when she was told about the 11 inch cock of Tina's boyfriend. Perhaps the threesome might be expanded after a few more sessions first. The Sherri gets to "teach" the boyfriend how to be a better lover while experiencing first hand his big cock. That would really give Jake something to watch while fondling Tina. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Hotter without the overt hints at incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suggestions

Liked the story, but think it could have been hotter if paced a little faster. Condensed down to two or three pages instead of four. The way it's paced now I found my mind wandering off while waiting for the good parts.

For a follow-on, I think Ricky needs to be brought in and trained to be a GOOD lover and not just a one-trick-pony. Then the possibilities multiply.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
There were NO hints of Incest

There were hints of Fantasy Role-Play, and that is something different.

I would love for you to explore more Fantasy Role-Play scenarios with the troika. Sci-Fi. Steam Punk. Soap Opera. Comic Book CosPlay. Have fun with that! Tina’s 21st Birthday might be fun. Jake and Sherri asking Tina’s folks if she can come live with them might be a funny scene. Does the sexclusivity contract keep Tina from dating Ricky and/or other Guys or Girls her own age? Will they ever consider a foursome? Will you consider homoerotic Male/Male action? Do women find that as exciting as men seemingly find Lesbian action?

Why was Tina in their house? Was she supposed to be Dog Sitting? I don’t expect the dog to be included in the sex action. This is definitely NOT that kind of site! But, no mention was EVER made of the dog! Why was Tina there in the first place? Do Jake and Sherri have adult children? Some people don’t like Incest. But this definitely IS that kind of site. Will the adult children be included in the action?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Staying tuned

For further adventures.

What caused wife's horniness? Did sitter slip her something to kick it off?

How long has sitter been getting naked while they're out? (Did she have the bad/good luck to get caught the first time?)

If the rule is no pairng off without the group, can man and wife no longer get it without sitter?

Will wife and sitter go shopping for a strappy so the can spit roast each other with hubby?

Will hubby ever stop cumming in his pants?

Burning questions that require answers

AustinAvalon20AustinAvalon20over 3 years ago
Oh my!

Be careful what you wish for! Great story!

b33nb33nover 3 years ago

Thanks for the wonderful story!

J1biboiJ1biboiover 3 years ago

Great story. So fucking hot and well written.

LotsToShareLotsToShareover 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it!

As another commenter pointed out, I'd be interested to see why Sherri was extra horny. Also, I suspect Ricky might need a lesson on how to use that monster cock properly.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for these three.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 3 years ago

I loved this story, it is probably the best story I have read in a long time. Please keep up the good work. I also would like to know what made Sherri so hot and horny all of a sudden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved things hot sexy story right up until you brought up the *mommy :daughter* role play thing. I just , yuck NO!

Some of the spelling errors were a bit jarring. Like “plumb” a reference to pipes, drains and taps etc whereas “plum” refers to the fruit, shape and colour.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

So far, so good. 👍 I'm looking forward to reading the next part. I'll be totally honest and say that I'm afraid that you're not going to take this in the direction that would appeal to me. As of right now, I'm feeling like you're making the husband into a victim similar to a cuckold, but Tina replacing the role of the other man. The two things that troubled me the most were the dominant attitude of the wife and Tina not getting her cunt soiled deep inside. I couldn't rate it more than 4/5.

I don't want the husband to be a total misogynist, but I don't like him being submissive either. Please strike an even balance.

HumbaabaHumbaabaalmost 3 years ago

The series is so incredibly hot! I would love to read more stories about these four and their adventures.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Great read, nicely done. Sherri being horny made the story work. Doesn't really matter why, we all get that way sometimes. Loved how it was all mutual fun, everybody got what they wanted and had fun.

Glad to see there is more to read.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

Very Hot story CaseyBea! While the pretense of the babysitter is not new, and some of the language was a bit over the top for my taste.

And speaking of taste, the hubby eating creampie is not for me either.

But, this is still a very Hot story! I loved the idea of the wife taking charge and leading them into some seriously imaginative positions.

Moving on to the next chapter! Can't wait to see what else they get into ;->

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

That really was one of the BEST !

Your narrative was excellent, no repeats but so many ways to describe what was going on.

5 Stars just isn't sufficient reward.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story was absolute wonderful. Your sexcapades were amazing and Tina seems to have achieved the goal of feeling how a good cock and fuck anyone into oblivion and well deserced evening of hot great sex.

you guys should have made your own porn movie..... lol

thank you for the entertainmen

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Well done and exciting bit of erotica with the entire story. The excitement of Sherri discovery of the eroticism of seeing her husband with another as well as her drawn to Tina sexuality and exploration.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246018 months ago

I seldom find a story that is literally “wall to wall” sex interesting. I prefer character development. But you’ve revealed the character’s THROUGH the sex. Kudos!

Oh, and may I speak for the vast, VAST majority or average sized guys in the world? Horse cocks are an infinitesimal percentage of actual human cocks - and yet they proliferate as the majority on literotica.

May I paraphrase Miranda with the best line in HAMILTON. Instead of “immigrants, we getting the job done” let it be: “Average cocks, we get the job done - with finesse and skill!”

Campus77Campus775 months ago

One of my biggest fantasies. While I didn't actually do it with my wife, I did actually marry my baby sitter after my divorce. Teaching her all the ways that sex can pleasure both parties was some of the best experiences of my life. I certainly enjoyed the pattern of your narrative. It was smooth, constant and engaging. I couldn't take a break while reading, I was so involved. Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES