The Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing I watch as Kim leads the blonde teen towards the ornate metal frame bed. As Skye kneels upon the bed Kim guides her onto her back and she compliantly lays across her back in the centre of the vast king-size bed. Kim stands to her right-hand side, and I note the hastily gathered improvised restraints Kim has gathered from the room. Two silk effect dressing gown belts and a pair of natural colour stockings.

Acting on the intent I take one of the belts and step around the left-hand side of the bed. Watching across Skye's naked body as Kim takes her right hand and stretches it at a diagonal angle above her head across the bed.

Following suit I watch Skye's eyes follow my hands as I stretch out her left arm and begin to wrap the burgundy slim belt around her wrist before forming a tight knot.

Skye's chest rises and falls on heightened breath her gaze towards me, from deep dark pools of eyes, not breaking as I tie the belt to the metal frame headboard.

Kim watches me as intently as I look back across the bed, noting Skye's right wrist to be as tightly bound as her left.

"Do we tie her ankles?" Kim offers with a raised brow.

"There's no need...yet" I state as I look back down to Skye who lays perfectly still in her restraint with her head resting back into the bedding on which she lays stretched out across.

I kneel upon the bed to Skye's left, watching as Kim follows suit until we both kneel upon her marital bed with the young naked blonde lay between us, reaching out I clamp my right hand over the back of Kim's neck through dark brown hair. Pulling her towards me I hear her gasp as I press as vicious a kiss as I have ever given her to her lips. A kiss returned by Kim with equally vicious intent.

Moments later as we kiss I guide Kim's right hand between Skye's legs hearing the blonde moan blissfully at the touch of both of our fingers upon her. A moan that only grows louder as I feel Kim slowly sink her fingers past Skye's labia and her fingers sink unopposed deep into her young body.

Reaching down, I graze the back of my right-hand down Kim's toned stomach as I continue to kiss her. Turning my hand over as I meet the front of her little lace G-String I prise it to one side and gently tease Kim the same way she does Skye.

Kim groans into our kiss, her left hands grips my shoulder as my fingers eventually slip up into the tight warmth of her body. Holding our position knelt over the blonde whose own breath grows increasingly throaty and exhilarated. I gently finger fuck Kim as she stimulates Skye's young cunt in the same fashion.

As I slip back and leave Kim's embrace I look down at Skye's face as it contorts around the pleasure her body experiences. Stepping back off the bed to hastily pull at the belt still sat around my waist and remove my trousers and my underwear. I now stand over them both as naked as the young blonde, Kim's body still clad in the stark black lingerie.

It is Kim's eyes I meet next as she casually observes me undress with her fingers still steadily goading Skye. Stepping forward as my eyes consume Kim I stroke my right hand up and along my raging erection, a longing to sate my need now gnawing at my conscience. A desire to act to strike, but not yet I decide as I fix my gaze more intensely on Kim Brayburn.

"Eat her out," I state on a gruff whisper.

Kim's eyes widen a little at the request I make of her, the innocent little look the housewife suddenly offers laced with a little uncertainty despite the situation that she has largely instigated tonight. An uncertainly that only brings a devilish grin to my lips. Uncertainty that is only fleeting as I watch Kim stand as her fingers leave Skye to scrape her shoulder length dark hair back into a ponytail as she paces around the bed to join me. We both move towards one another. With a quick brutal snatched kiss, I turn Kim to face the blonde held down across the bed.

As she faces Skye my right hand deftly unfastens the simple latch on the back of Kim's bra, she reaches up then slips the bra from her shoulders and drops it to the floor. With a gentle push between her shoulder blades Kim takes a step forward before knelling on the bed and lowering herself onto her elbows between Skye's legs.

I let go a breath of anticipation I had not been aware I held onto as I watch Kim butterfly apart Skye's pale slender legs and drop her face into the young girls crotch.

Hearing Skye's whimpered reaction I don't look up to her though as my focus is squarely on Kim, blown away by the submission to my request and the nature of the act she willing performs now. Her reward is instant as step closer to the edge of the bed I prise aside the thin G-string that dissects Kim's ass.

Stepping between her stocking and boot clad legs with her underwear pulled aside I press my hard length up against the folds of flesh between her legs, Kim reaches back thorough her own legs with her tight hand as her left arm now holds her body up over Skye's. As her fingers gentle work over herself to stimulate and ease my penetration I press forward bringing a gasp of pleasure from Kim as she temporarily takes her attention from Skye.

My left hand reaches out and wraps over the back of Kim's neck and I press her face and subsequently her mouth back down to Skye.

Only now do I look across the sight before me as I gently slip my dick back and forth in the warmth and tightness of Kim's body. Kim on all fours before me as she repositions her right arm, with her face pressed into the cunt of the young innocent looking beautiful blonde who lays across the bed with her arms extended to meet improvised restraints that hold her wrists to the headboard of the bed.

As I fuck Kim she provides oral pleasure to Skye, the blonde on parted lips with her eyes closed as her head rolls softly across her left shoulder gasps for breath heightened by her pleasure. Confident from Skye's reaction that she receives as much pleasure from the scenario as I do. I've no doubt Kim feels the same as she holds herself between us, her head gently bobbing as she laps her tongue over Skye while my dick slowly thrusts away buried deep into her.

Letting the situation play out for several minutes before as I reach for Kim's shoulder I pull her up and away from Skye, before I slip myself slowly from Kim's incredibly slick walls as I raise her back to her knees. Kim instinctively steps backwards, and she turns to face me as her tongue slides gently between her lips and she sucks her bottom lip.

Kim fixes me with dark pools of eyes, and I remember the narcotics I have administered to both of them. One willing the other completely surreptitiously. Her arms then wrap around my neck as my eyes glance down to her breasts as she presses her body up against me while pushing her lips to mine once more, biting gently on my bottom lip before I can sufficiently kiss her.

"Getting what you want?" Kim breathlessly whispers.

"More than," I honestly reply as I wrap her waist and pull her even closer towards me as we kiss once more and her hand right hand falls trailing her nails across my back before she slips her hand between us and wraps her fingers delicately around my aroused dick as she immediately strokes her fingers firmly around my dick that's coated in her own body's moisture.

As I kiss Kim I can taste Skye upon her lips. As the kiss continues Kim's right hand slips continual back and forth over my arousal, gliding slowly along my girth to stimulate me.

"You want to fuck her don't you?" Kim whispers seductively on breaking the kiss as she looks up at me from wide dark glassy eyes.

"I'm going to fuck her," I state assuredly and step back away freeing myself from Kim's gentile stimulation.

Pressing past Kim I Kneel up on the bed as Skye allows me to part her legs and I notice for the first time a simple little tattoo of an Arabic looking symbol high on the inside of her right thigh. A minuscule little scar on pale young flesh that belies her innocent pure appearance. I am minded to enquire what it means, but do not break the moment.

Lowering myself over her I place heavy kisses over her exposed breasts drawing wanton gasps past her lips that heighten as I suck harshly on her right nipple. Pressing up over her body I align my dick against the entrance to her cunt, feeling the subtle warmth that emanates from her. I press forward with my hips, watching her mouth fall open on a whimpering little gasp that delightfully fills the room as I steadfastly but slowly fill her on one prolonged thrust.

"You feel so... oh so fucking good..." I offer my honest appraisal at the feel of the tight walls of her vagina as my dick parts them "...Oh fuck Skye."

The feeling is everything I had imagined it could be.

"I take it she feels good?" Kim offers as she stands to my side having witnessed me impale the younger female with my body.

I simply nod an affirmative as I look down into Skye's eyes and my hips start to slip my length back and forth in the tightness body offers up to me. My body weight across hers as I slip my arms under her back and hook her shoulders. Pulling Skye down onto me in her restraint as I hold her tightly and I start to slowly fuck her.

I sense Kim kneel at the side of the bed. I turn my head to hers as she watches intently. Fascinated by what she observes through her dilated eyes. Leaning across Skye's body towards Kim as I kiss her viscously once more as my hips still press deep into the blonde's firm body.

On breaking the kiss Kim turns Skye to face her and leaning over the bed and Skye's bound arm Kim kisses her passionately. Pressing up from the bed on extended arms I hear Skye's reaction as I alter my angle of penetration. The two of them kiss beneath me as build my momentum and take pleasure from Skye's young form held down on the bed.

Kim breaks the kiss and I immediately pounce pressing my own lips to Skye's breathless mouth briefly before she arches her neck back and I kiss along her neck as her legs wrap tightly up around my waist.

"Now tie her ankles..." I offer to Kim on barely a glance "....tie them together."

Maintaining the pace at which I constantly fuck Skye I sense Kim pass from the side of the bed as I look down, noting the flush that reddens the teens face, highlighting the delicate freckles of her alabaster skin.

Looking back over my shoulder I can't quite see what plays out behind me as Kim leans over the base of the bed and utilising one of the natural colour stockings she begins to secure Skye's ankles, binding them tightly together as the blonde wraps her young body tightly around mine. Maintaining my pace as Kim steps back to my right and kneels to the side of the bed once more. I turns Skye to face Kim with my right hand gripping her jaw to manipulate her while my left hand reaches down to grip the underside of her left thigh and bring her bound legs higher to afford me an even deeper penetration.

Skye's gasp at deeper thrusts is lost as Kim leans forward and kisses her passionately. In response I simply begin to fuck the young blonde with a harsher wild abandon, looking up to notice her slender fingers wrap around the burgundy silk effect belt that anchors her to the head board.

Pressing up I arch my back as Kim's left hand falls over Sykes right breast as the brunettes toys with and arouses her right nipple bringing further groans of satisfaction into deep passionate kiss she receives and returns. All the while my style is continually neglected as I begin to fuck her with an even wilder abandon. Taking awkwardly to my knees as her bound legs butterfly beneath me as I kneel over her looking down at her divine body as my hands raise her slender waist and I start to fuck her as hard and fast as I physically can.

Barely minutes later as I keep up my frantic style feeling my muscles ache and cramp with the exertion Kim release Skye both her grip and her kiss.

Skye's neck cranes back I feel her core tense around as her back arches and she pulls her arms taught against their restraint. I keep fucking her paying Kim no attention as lost in the moment I hear Skye's wanton little gasps and transfix only on her. Fucking her at a brutal pace as she pants and gasps as her body locks out rigid and her walls tighten around me.

"Fuck her" I hear Kim whisper.

By my own selfish need I follow the unnecessary instruction.

Skye cries on a sated cry as I feel her raised hips buck and roll in my hands and against my pelvis as I plunge my dick into her unprotected body and hold myself as deep as is physically possible.

The climax that grips the blondes young body as she clenches unbelievably tightly around me is born on a silent open mouth scream of shuddering desire as her body all but raises from the bed. Her tense violent shuddering provokes me. Feeling the relief of relaxing my own body as lactic acid courses through the backs of my thighs I groan loudly, a deep satisfying groan. I feel my balls release as my seed courses through me and I flood Skye's body with a heavy deposit of ejaculate that seeps deep into her womb.

"I hope you saved some for me," Kim whispers.

**********

An hour later I untangle my body from the blonde and the brunette who writhe across the king size bed.

Clutching the duvet beneath her Kim's breathless chest rises and falls as Skye kneels between her legs, with her fingers sunk deep into Kim's cunt.

As her eyes fall open Kim looks up at me from the edge of the bed.

My hand works swiftly now over my erect dick.

The look from Kim from narrowed eyes lids over pools of darkness secures my decision on which of the two to tribute for their performance.

I feel my shaft fill as I stand over Kim, I clench my hand and position my aim before I release letting two thick ropes of cum spray across the top of her breasts. Edging back as a further release falls with less accuracy or projectile to fall over the base of her neck.

Pressing forward I guide my dick towards Skye's mouth who looks up at me with a demure innocence.

As if sensing my intent as I straddle Kim's head placing my right knee on to the bed I guide Skye's mouth towards my dick and with no resistance I feel the warmth of her petite mouth consume me for the first time in the long sordid evening.

Letting her tongue swirl around my dick only a handful of times as she drains me of the last of my ejaculate I pull back. Stepping back as I look into the blondes own dark eyes set within her freckled face and my eye line passes to the liquifying cum laced across Kim's chest.

"Clean that from her" is my simple enough request.

Without pause or hesitation Skye drops her body over Kim's and extending her tongue Skye laps away at the deposit I have left across Kim's tits before her mouth falls around the base of Kim's neck and she hungrily consumes the remainder of my ejaculate.

Kim's eyes fall closed as she groans in appreciation of the submissive act.

Under ten minutes later, I make my way from the bedroom on the third floor of the house. Following Kim as she guides Skye across a narrow landing into a smaller bedroom that sits directly opposite the master bedroom set in the eaves of the property.

Making my way back into the kitchen I pour a glass of water from a jug in door of the fridge. Drinking hurriedly to quench my raging thirst before pouring a second glass. On closing the fridge door, I take a seat and sit unashamedly naked at the breakfast bar as I sip the cold clear second glass of liquid.

Hearing the soft creak of the staircase and then the sound of the boots that still clad her legs along with stockings and the suspender belt around her waist I don't turn to face Kim as she steps along side of me to prise the glass from my fingers and take heavy long gulps of refreshment herself.

When she sets the glass back down it's empty.

"Selfish," I gently mock.

"So was cumming in her and not me," Kim responds facing across the breakfast bar.

I slip from the stool on which I perch and step up behind her, placing a gentle kiss to her neck from behind her now dishevelled ponytail.

"Someone feeling neglected?" I whisper into her right ear over her shoulder as I press her waist to the marble edge of the breakfast bars surface.

"Maybe," Kim purrs pressing her waist and her per ass back against me a little.

My eyes dart to the black necktie left abandoned earlier in the evening. As I draw Kim's left hand slowly behind her back in my left hand I reach for the tie with my right hand.

Seconds later the black garment wraps around and between her wrists as I tie the loose ends in an amateur but effectively tight not.

My hand wraps around Kim's pony tail as I press her face first across the cold hard surface she faces, drawing a gasp into her lungs. I kick apart her boot clad ankles and enter her harshly with my dick now fully erect once more.

Kim releases her held breath on a trembling shudder of an exhale.

"Let's make you feel wanted," I all but growl as I draw back my hips then thrust back into the slick walls of her cunt as she clenches around me.

Using Kim hard and fast as she fails to stifle the cry's of desire that echo throughout the house as I claim her and make amends for my neglect.

Only releasing the exquisite brunette from the grip of the one position I hold her in as bent double over the breakfast bar her body on heavily shaking boot clad legs absorbs my own final climax of an unforgettable night.

**********

Headed down the stair case the house is bathed in fresh early morning sunshine.

The smell of freshly brewed coffee that emanates from the kitchen lifts my jaded tiredness just as the steaming hot shower that I'd taken following a slow lingering early morning fuck with Kim, making the most of her while I had the opportunity.

Rounding the corner of the door into the kitchen I stop dead in my tracks, as a fresh faced Skye dressed back in her white vest and green heavy cotton skirt serves toast thick with chocolate spread to young seven year old Archie Brayburn, a puzzled look spreading across his features from beneath a mop of brown hair.

"What's Charlie's Dad doing here?" He asks of Skye not of me.

"Charlie's Dad just had a sleep over like I did," Skye innocently enough offers as the chime of the doorbell echoes through the kitchen.

The pair of them sat at the same breakfast bar that only hours early I had bent Kim over and savagely laid claim to her. Reminding me further of the sordid promiscuity that I bring literally to the door of the family home.

Skye's simple response to young Archie seems to satisfy the youngsters curiosity, that and the distraction of chocolate smothered toast. Skye heads towards the front door with a pleasant smile creeping across her lips as she approaches me.

"Sleep well?" she innocently enough enquires although I can't interpret if there's an undertone to her query.

"Yeah... not bad," I offer sounding rather nonchalant.

Skye doesn't look back as she passes me, my eyes falling on the same legs that had wrapped tightly around me as she makes her way to the front door, opens it wide and greet a young male who I would guess to be about the same age as her as she throws her arms around his neck and kisses him warmly on the lips.

Headed for the pot of dark coffee sat being kept warm on a hot plate, I take a cup and begin to pour as the two of them enter the room.

"Uh...Andy... this is my boyfriend Dillon." Skye offers as she looks back to the teen wearing faded tight fitting grey jeans with a white tee that looks two sizes too small even for his skinny frame, inexplicably for summer his dark fringe pokes from beneath a knitted grey beanie hat.

"Good to meet you Dillon" I offer as I take a swig of scolding coffee and visualise his girlfriend in the throes of the heavy climax she had experienced tied to the bed in the early hours of the morning. I still find Skye's reaction impossible to read, convincing myself that she recalls very little of the alcohol and drug fuelled scenario she'd had been easily coerced into.