The Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a hive of activity my kitchen is," Kim offers as she steps into the room behind the two youngsters dressed in a long black silk gown that wraps her svelte frame and falls to meets her ankles and bare feet.

"Mummy" Archie enthusiastically announces her arrival.

"Hey baby," she greets him with a warm smile before stepping up and kissing the top of his head to avoid chocolate covered lips. Chocolate that could taste nowhere near as sweet as Sky had tasted on her lips last night.

"We'll... we'll get out your hair," Skye proclaims picking her grey hoodie from off the back of an unoccupied stool.

"I didn't mean..." Kim offers sincerely but doesn't finish her sentence.

"No... we've plans and I need to go home and change and..." Skye's words trail off as she steps away and I note Dillon's right arm fall across her lower back. "...well, we're running a little behind schedule thanks to your nightcaps Kim."

"Yeah I'm sorry it got a little messy didn't it?" Kim presses, and I wonder if she too tests for a reaction from the blonde who gives nothing away. The two empty bottles of French red sat on the side awaiting the recycling bin are testimony to the heavy alcohol consumption in the hour after Kim and I had returned from our meal.

"These two can drink..." I offer towards Dillon in particular, "...and can be very persuasive."

I barely restrain my smirk and I note Kim's disbelieving glance that is thrown sharply towards me.

"Thanks for everything last night Skye." Kim offers as I take another heavy swig of coffee, if the statement is intended to hold double meaning or not I cannot interpret, but it is all I can do to hold down the coffee without choking or spraying it across the breakfast bar.

"Never an issue Kim... I'm around all Summer if you need me again." Skye offers on a wide sincere smile. "We can see ourselves out... it was good to meet you Andy."

"You too Skye" I offer ignoring Dillon as I picture his girlfriend sandwiched between myself and Kim gasping for breath to control her sated exhaustion in the dim light of the master bedroom located above us.

Hearing the front door latch closed as Kim dispatches Archie towards the distraction of the television in the toy laden play room come conservatory at the rear of the premises I turn towards her and notice the creased and tangled belt that holds the gown to her waist. The same belt that had restrained young Skyes left wrist to the headboard.

"She hasn't a clue has she," I offer in reference of the sordid betrayal of the young girls trust that's masked by the amnesiac properties of the drug that would still be traceable in her blood stream.

"She's always been naive and innocent that one," Kim offers sincerely as she reaches for the coffee pot herself as I rest my elbows on the kitchen counter.

"You've known her some time then," I second guess based on Kim's statement.

"Of course I have..." Kim offers as she places her cup of coffee on the counter and wraps her arms around my waist in reverse of the position I had held her in hours before hand, "...She's James' daughter by his first marriage."

The revelation hits me like a bucket of ice water as I contemplate the almost incomprehensible twist to the illicit yet gratifying threesome that had been undertaken.

"Your..."

"Don't you dare say Stepdaughter..." Kim offers as her hands slip up over my chest, "...that's never been the case... she's only 11 years younger than me."

Taking a sip of coffee as I dwell on what's ultimately played out by Kim's revelation.

"You've fucked his wife and his daughter now," Kim seductively whispers into my ear.

I glance to the family portraits pinned to fridge immediately drawn to the photo of James Brayburn and admittedly a much younger Skye on the left door of the brushed silver American style fridge freezer. Pondering how I had never paid the photo attention before, or if I had even recognised it before.

"By the way..." Kim offers, her tone implies she changes the subject already as she releases me from her gentle embrace. "...I've been given a complimentary weekend stay at St. Aspens Spa."

"Sounds great... Make for an excellent end of term raffle prize," I offer with genuine innocence as I consider the intended nature of the gift.

"Or..." Kim fixes me with her mischievous grin as I turn to face her, "...James is away the middle weekend in September... can you make yourself available?"

As I consider the benefits of two days and nights alone with her the duplicity and immorality of hijacking the complimentary stay at the exclusive resort doesn't even enter my mind.

Tugging at the heavily creased belt gently knotted around her waist, Kim lets the gown spill open enough for me to glimpse her naked body before she snatches the gown back around herself.

My little housewife turned whore.

"I think I can arrange that... can you arrange a sitter?"

"For you or for Archie?" Kim playfully states with a teasing bite of her lower lip.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
TheBeast76TheBeast764 months ago

Her Stepdaughter!!

There was me thinking he was the deviant. She’s just as bad

Great story, keep up the good work

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Friends father Emily has a crush on her friends father.in Erotic Couplings
The Wrong Tent He went to my tent by mistake, and I didn't stop him.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Change of Heart Sophia gets to know her mother's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories