The Sitter

Story Info
An innocent becomes embroiled in an adulterous sordid affair.
8.1k words
23.9k
23
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

This story is a continuation of 'The Tease' which is hosted within the Authors hosted stories under Twisted Tales.

The story itself can be read in isolation, although some context may be lost.

*************************************************************************************************************

Pulling the car up onto the driveway I set the hand break and vainly check my appearance in the rear-view mirror.

Stepping out of the car into the early summer warmth of the evening I reach for my jacket hung on the back of the driver's seat. Pulling the black fitted garment across my shoulders as I stride confidently along the concrete slab path that leads through a well tended garden to the front of the imposing premises as I choose to button my jacket.

The home of Kimberley and James Brayburn is likely worth every penny of the one million pound's or more its sale would command were it placed up for sale on the open market.

Approaching the front door I press my finger against the slightly tarnished brass door bell, hearing the chime of my arrival echoed through the vast six bedroom house that lays behind the pastel sage green front door.

Deciding then to unbutton the jacket I've only just buttoned up I hear footsteps approach from the other side of the door, deliberately I turn my back to the door as I cast my eyes across a freshly cut lawn.

"Hi... um good evening," the soft gentle, yet unfamiliar, voice I hear greet me states, "You must be ...Andy?"

I turn to face her and I'm immediately caught of guard.

Her long slender body stands in the doorway, a simple white vest top clings to a firm slim stomach and ample breasts, a satin peach colour bra strap visible beneath the thin straps of her simple white top, toned slender legs fall from under a khaki green short denim style skirt with Simple white adidas pumps on her feet.

"Yes..." I offer trying not to sound dumbstruck, "...Yes I am."

Visually she is stunning, her slender petite face is framed under the bangs of layered honey blonde hair, she sports very little make up from what I can tell and a smattering of light coloured freckles lay across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose.

Her smile is innocent and welcoming as she steps back in the open doorway.

"Well uh... " she offers a little hesitantly "....well come on in ...Kim's ...well Kim's not ready yet she's just upstairs."

"I didn't expect her to be," I offer with a wry smile.

I know Kim only too well in the last twelve months our surreptitious relationship has built on a series of mainly snatched opportunities that have presented themselves rather than any kind of serious or coordinated skullduggery given her refusal to leave her husband, James. Ours has become a relationship of convenience, not exactly friends with benefits more so 'fuck buddies' as she would teasingly refer to me via the regular SMS messages exchanged in arranging clandestine meetings like tonight. The situation suited me.

Kim had become less and less sexually regressed over the last twelve month's as I had led her from her perfect little housewife towards becoming my perfect little whore, just as she had once instructed I do so.

Her willingness and her carnal desire had been unlocked with our trysts becoming increasingly and enjoyable more risqué and experimental. Living out one another's wilder fantasies and sexual desires.

Kim had been implicit in her instruction on committing herself to such infidelity that rules existed on any boundaries or threat to exposure that impacted upon her son, Archie, for whom she doted on wholeheartedly. Any inkling of rumour or gossip of skullduggery amongst the small tight knit community she operated within would draw an immediate end to our mutually beneficial arrangement. Something I was subsequently very keen to avoid as the weeks a=had turned to months of illicit increasingly heightened sexual encounters.

Keen to avoid the exposure Kim feared we had manufactured roles as irksome as they may have been to enable us to spend time together without suspicion. Mainly under the guise of the Primary School Beneficiary Association. Unintentionally finding myself elected Chair of the organisation not long after joining. Kim's longstanding role as treasurer fell as the perfect subterfuge given its requirement to work closely with me in the voluntary role, the only downside being the thankless workload that actually came with organising fundraising events.

The perks were rewarding though, if only from being able to regularly fuck Kimberley Brayburn behind the back of her blissfully unsuspecting husband, who tonight I knew was away at the annual conference linked to his profession, as a Private Doctor.

Stepping into the hallway I close the door behind me, and follow the delightful little blonde through to the large open plan kitchen. My eyes casting up the backs of pale toned legs as I hear Kim shout from upstairs.

"Give me two minutes Andy?"

"Take your time..." I respond, "...there's no rush."

Kim takes closer to ten minutes before I hear her heading down the stairs. Ten minutes spent in the company of the slightly bashful young blonde who finally introduces herself as Skye. Before I discover that she is a first year University Student studying Law who has recently arrived home from Manchester for the Summer to find work. Seemingly her first opportunity of employment being the very short term position that baby sitting Kim and James Brayburn's seven year old son Archie who has already I presume settled down for the night.

I find her pleasant company endearing, her elegant manner as captivating as her natural beauty.

I turn on hearing Kim's heels striking the dark slate tiled floor of the kitchen. I do well to suppress my grin.

Clutching a camel colour leather jacket she offers me a brief and delicious smile of her own as she stands before me slipping her mobile into a matching camel coloured clutch bag.

Her hair loosely tied back her face is made up, but not heavily so and a bright red gloss lipstick paints her smile.

Behind a tight fitting semi opaque black blouse I can just about see the silhouette of her black bra. A black pencil skirt to the knee fits tight over her thighs and affords a glimpse of dark denier hosiery between its hem and top of black knee high leather boots.

"You look stunning Kim," Skye offers the thoughts I think.

"I can't disagree," I concur trying to avert my gaze for fear of letting my eyes linger

for too long.

"Thanks," Kim offers before grabbing a glass of white wine already sat poured on the breakfast bar in the centre of the room, "You two got to know one another then?"

"Skye was just telling me about her plans for the Summer," I respond turning my gaze back to the blonde.

Kim sinks the glass of wine thirstily before looking to her gold wrist watch and offering what I know already, "We need to get going?"

"Where is it you're going?" Skype politely enquires

"Some awards dinner..." Kim offers the rehearsed lie, "...connected to the schools' charity for the local hospice."

I raise a brow as I check my pockets for my keys and head towards the door. Knowing full well, as I offer a cursory goodbye, that there is no charity awards dinner, but that a table awaits us at a very exclusive little French restaurant in the City.

**********

Driving out of the City I glance to Kim as she sits back relaxed against the black leather upholstery of the Passengers seat.

My eye casting down to the glimpse of stocking top she deliberately affords me as her tight skirt rides up a little as she crosses her right leg over her left leg.

"Are you trying to distract me Mrs Brayburn?" I offer on a light-hearted tone as I watch her unbutton the top two buttons of the dark sheer blouse that clings to her slender form.

"Keep your eyes on the road you..." she offers, "...I'm a married Woman."

It is a fact that Kim positively revels in. As though she is aroused by constantly reminding herself of her own unfaithful nature. I have no indifference to the fact, a fact that to my mind does elevate the sordid nature of the continued adulterous relationship we surreptitiously maintain.

"Besides... you'll see so much more when you get me home," Kim grins as she punishes me by pulling the hem of her skirt across her knee as I turn the car right at set of traffic lights.

I let a comfortable silence hold, my mind actively visualising what sits beneath the divine enough ensemble.

"That's if you'll pay me any attention..." Kim offers on an adopted sulky tone, "...given the younger blonde you couldn't keep your eyes off earlier."

I smirk, "She's an attractive creature."

"I can't disagree..." Kim offers, "...firm toned skin... blue eyes ...long blonde hair ...firm round tits"

"You noticed," I chuckle.

"I did..." Kim deliciously smirks as I throw her a glance, "...should I worry about the competition a pure looking nineteen year poses?"

"You shouldn't," I offer immediately and sincerely.

"But given a chance?" Kim teases.

"I'm a red-blooded single male..." I offer in contrast to her reminder of her marital status, "...but I might need longer than an awkward ten-minute conversation with little to nothing in common with a girl Seventeen years my junior."

"What if there was another way?" Kim responds after a pause.

"Such as?"

I hear rather than observe Kim unzip her clutch bag, passing under the intermittent illumination of streetlights I watch her place a little clear bag in the centre unit of the Land Rover. Instantly I recognise the two little tablets contained within the bag. The same kind of tablet I had deceptively administered to Kim the first night I had secured her surrender to my will nearly a year ago.

"Where did you..." I offer genuinely shocked while trying to second guess her intention, "...Why do you have those?"

Kim has been drinking across the evening but not heavily, she is relaxed but no where close to being inebriated as she turns to face me resting the side of her head against the passenger seat.

"I like the way you feel when you fuck me on them." Kim states biting her lip on a scandalous grin as she looks up at me from under the bangs of her long dark hair as she reaches up and removing the hair band that holds her hair up, letting her shoulder length brown hair fall across the sides of her face.

"Are you suggesting we?" I offer to desperately clear the ambiguity.

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting," Kim states with a mischievous tone, as reaching over she slips her left hand between my legs and slides it along the inside of my left thigh. "And I know how much we both enjoyed with our previous sordid little hook up."

As her hand glides over my crotch I cast my mind to the encounter she references, the heightened energy in the company of the willing redhead we had literally stumbled across in a back alley late at night. Sharing the auburn beauty between us into the early hours of the night. A night I believed would never be replicated in terms of intensity.

Kim's finger trace across my growing erection as I consider the immoral proposal she has suggested. Her admission in respect to the little blue pills that sit between was revelation enough. As I look to the road ahead my minds eyes casts up the back of Skye's slender legs. The innocence of her sincere smile and the sordid immorality of Kim's suggestion.

"I think someone approves," Kim offers cutting across my thoughts as leaning forward she unzips my fly and slips her slender fingers through my suit trousers.

My mind now concentrating hard on the road ahead of me against the distraction she provides as I continue to drive and her hand gently envelops then runs steadily up and down my now fully erect dick.

**********

"How was your evening?" Skye offers as she sits with her legs tucked beneath her on the single seat sofa.

A little grey zip through hooded sweatshirt now adorns her upper body, to my slight disappointment as she sits watching an American sitcom I am hard pressed to recognise.

"All good..." I offer in response to her enquiry, still largely distracted by my own thoughts as I enter the large yet homely living room of Kim's family home. "...Food could've been better."

The lie I offer her is part tainted by the truth. Kim had enthused about the 'Lune de la Mer' but personally I had been left unfulfilled by the portion control despite the exquisite taste of the four-course meal we had consumed.

"Well... I can offer cold Pizza" Skye offers with a nod to the takeaway pizza box sat next to two cans of Diet Coke on the low coffee table in the centre of the configuration of sofa's.

"You could easily tempt me," I state on a neutral tone so as to not make the double meaning of my words appear as sinister as they sound in my own head. "What's the topping?"

"Mushroom" Skye answers fixing my attention with her pale blue eyes.

"Just... just mushroom?" I offer with a hint of sarcasm.

"Afraid so," she offers innocent of my criticism.

"Sounds like a waste of a perfectly good pizza base to me." Despite my words I flip the lid of the box and tear a slice of pizza, noting only a third of it has been consumed.

"What's a waste?" Kim announces stepping up behind me as she enters the room.

"I don't think Andy approves of my vegetarian option" Skye gently chides herself with a smirk towards me.

"Ah you see..." Kim offers as she perches herself on the arm of the long three seater sofa, "...despite all the refinement of his finely tailored suit Andy here has the base instincts of every red blooded male... he's your basic meat eating caveman at heart."

Kim offers me a mischievous side glance as I let her comment pass, Skye unfurls her slender legs and makes to rise from her seat.

"Skye..." Kim cuts in once more observing the nineteen year old herself, "...I've a bottle of French Red I'm considering opening... I know Andy won't join me, but can I interest you in joining me for a nightcap."

I watch as Skye turns towards Kim, the briefest of hesitant look crossing her young features.

"I can drive you home wherever's good for you..." I offer at the pre agreed protocol to drop the young blonde home, "...I'm in no rush."

"Sounds perfect then," Skye gently nods her affirmation as she accepts Kim's offer.

"I'll have a coffee," I state before shaping to sit myself down on the sofa two seats along from Kim.

"Oh you're fixing the drinks..." Kim smirks as she settles back against the sofa, "...My feet are killing me in these heels."

Despite her words I note she does not look to remove the red soled, black leather boots that clad her lower legs. As I turn to slip away Kim flashes me a knowing look as she crosses her right leg over her left from her seated position, flashing a further tantalising glimpse of stocking clad thigh.

Walking from the living room to the kitchen I slip my hand into my pocket feeling the unmistakable shape of the two little tablets through the clear little bag. The two little tablets that as the kettle boils to make my own coffee dissolve into the two large glasses or red wine that sit poured on the kitchen counter.

I know how Kim will react to the effect of the potent aphrodisiac side effects of the pills.

My mind already in overdrive as to how young Skye will respond under such influence.

**********

Skye stands between us, her arms outstretched as Kim peels the white vest up her slim arms.

Glancing down I take in her pale round breasts held up in the peach coloured satin bra.

Skye bites her bottom lip as her hands fall upon my shoulders, she looks up at me with a doe eyed innocence despite the wide dilated pupils of her pale blue eyes under the effect of the unknowingly consumed little blue tablet.

Leaning forward I kiss her natural pale lips, a kiss she returns tenderly as I feel her left hand clench around the back of my neck as her right hand timidly falls across the buttons of my black shirt.

As the kiss develops I hear the faint sound of a zipper. As my hands fall across the young blondes waist I feel Kim slipping the little khaki green denim skirt from over Skye's hips.

Breaking the kiss I look to Kim as Skye's lips fall across my neck and the top of my chest as she unfastens the buttons of my shirt.

Visually the two of them stood before me could not appear in such contrast.

Kim's slender form, undressed of the sheer blouse and black skirt, is clad in black lace detail lingerie. The matching bra and tiny G-String complimented by a black suspender belt that holds up her heavy denier black stockings. The black boots still clad her lower legs.

My dick straining behind the fly of my suit trousers, in this heightened moment I impatiently long to claim both of them, unsure of my genuine preference.

As my shirt spills open I place my hand firmly over Skye's shoulders and turn her to face Kim.

Kim observes the blonde, on a quick glance to myself she embraces Skye pulling the young girl towards her and pressing her ruby red lips to her with a kiss of far greater passion and intensity than I had mustered.

My breath heavy and deep in the circumstances I step back half a step to observe as Skye's hands gently fall upon Kim's body and the two of them passionately kiss ignoring my presence.

Moments later, having tugged my tailored shirt down the backs of my arm I discard it as I take a knee behind Skye and my hands gently slip over the waistband of the peach coloured briefs that match her bra. Slipping the underwear from her waist without protest, I proceed to peel the briefs down the backs of her toned slender thighs past her knees to her ankles. As she stands before Kim's boot clad feet she raises her own feet as I slip the briefs from her and leave them discarded on the floor.

A grin spreads across my face as I look up at the two of them, still passionately embraced, as her peach coloured bra drops to the floor as Kim removes it.

I press up from my knelt position pressing myself to the back of Skye's now naked form. Running kisses across her left shoulder before I sweep her hair aside to kiss up the side of her slender neck where my eyes meet Kim's and I note the darkness that glistens within her own pupils through narrowed eyes

Her lust for me grows as she breaks the kiss and presses her neck over Skye's shoulders to kiss me with the same level of intensity as she has just kissed the teen now sandwiched between us. My hands slip up between Kim and Skye until my hands fall firmly over Skye's exposed breasts and I immediately toy with her firm nipples that only harden further at my touch and illicit a soft groan as her right hand reaches back to cup over my engorged crotch.

Kim breaks our kiss as I continue to explore Skye's nubile body with my hands.

"Let's tie her..." Kim harshly whispers as she turns her gaze back towards the blonde, "...Lets tie her down to the bed."

I had tied Kim's hands the first time I had claimed her, my mind passing then immediately to the necktie I had had left upon the surface of the breakfast bar downstairs. I had tied Kim since, but her suggestion still catches me unawares, not the first time she is achieved such a feat this evening.

Kim slips away turning Skye back to me who immediately embraces me and kisses me once more. I assume she's heard Kim's proposal I only assume she either doesn't object or she hasn't understood what's to follow.

I hear Kim's heeled footsteps pass through the room as I kiss Skye and my hands explore her body, hearing her heightened little mewl as I slip my left hand over her exposed smooth lips of her labia and trace the contours with my fingers.

Not moments later I hear Kim approach us and the young blonde is guided away from my grip.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers