All Comments on 'The Sitter Pt. 02'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
andy1952andy1952over 3 years ago

Another great story by CaseyBea.

goducks111goducks111over 3 years ago
5 stars

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the story

Reminds me of the time my wife brought a virgin home from work with her for me to pop her cherry, as my wife watched on. Good times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really hot story!

Love the dialogue and the character dynamic. This can go in so many ways from here. I am hoping for the big dick boyfriend learning a thing or two from the older couple about how to properly please his girlfriend, as well as having Sherri take him deep... Like I said, so many ways to go and they all seem like they would be awesome! Keep it up.

GreywolfrisingGreywolfrisingover 3 years ago
Good Read

What a fun slutty story lol

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
The Sitter?

Who or what is she Sitting? A dog? The House? A plant? Certainly not a child. It’s implied that Mr. and Mrs. C have children about slutty Tina’s age. Will they become involved? Or do you draw a hard line with incest.

Could you make the Anal Sex a little less painful and dopey? Use lube and do no ass-to-mouth play. That level of “realism” would make the story hotter.

If you want to get really NASTY, have the trio seduce a virgin priest! That would be very “taboo” without involving Incest. They could all refer to the young Priest as “Father.” Then, you could have some homoerotic action between the men as well as Lesbian action with the Women.

I would like to see Mrs. C peg and punish her husband for not giving her enough dick. He’s too focused on jamming his cock in all of The Sitter’s holes. He needs to be reminded to save at least one load a day of jam for the Queen of the House.

Oh, and get Tina pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome writing AAA+

LotsToShareLotsToShareover 3 years ago

Super hot scene! Love that Sherri it taking control and Jake and Tina just reap the rewards.

Can't wait for her to push the envelope further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Scissoring?

I think you can go farther with the lesbian sex and get them to scissor each other. Also maybe add another guy so the husband has a play thing. Then there could be a real dp

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story as much as the first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely scorching hot! I loved the realism of this story, that would be one very satisfied trio! I’ve seen some of the suggestions below and some of them sound very sexy. Obviously you should write whatever you want to but if you could please make sure you include details in the tags it would be hugely appreciated. Anything vaguely incest related is a very hard No for me, so I’d appreciate the advance warning in tags so that I don’t read it by mistake.

Thanks for sharing and best of luck with your writing

Tess ( uk)

CaseyBeaCaseyBeaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Tess,

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I do try to attach all the right tags to my stories, not only to entice people who are looking for certain things, but as you said, to warn others away.

It's annoying when someone writes a rant about being grossed out by a bisexual scene when "bisexual-male and bisexual-female" are included in the tags.

Thanks for being a fan!

Love,

Casey

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I loved it when Tina swallowed Jake's cum. I also found this chapter to be a little out of balance again. This time the wife was more bystander than the husband. In my own personal life, the threesomes that my wife and I shared, we both put extra effort in making sure that all three people had their equal attention taken care of.

I'm being a little inarticulate, but I'm struggling with getting my exact thoughts and feelings into the correct words. But I'm giving you 4/5 again.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Enjoyed reading part two you did a fabulous job of extending the excitement of the three working on building the relationship between them fulfilling the fantasy of them with the experience.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

A good followup on Chapter 1. A wild time was had by all. Wondering about how Tina is handling Rick. Sounds like he could be the collateral damage from this trio. And rightly so! Looking forward to the next chapter of this exciting threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Sitter Previous Part
The Sitter Series Info