All Comments on 'The "Situationship"'

by Fullygrownbrat

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

Loved it. thanks

des911des9113 months ago

That's a really good first story. The scenario is fairly familiar, but you handled it with aplomb, humour and romance. Very nice. Thank you

MeanderlwcMeanderlwc3 months ago

I was thinking a 4 because it was a cute read until you threw in the kung fu and gorilla. Then it became a solid fun 5.

OvercriticalOvercritical3 months ago

What a brainless piece of garbage this was. I know this is Fantasyland, but this was ridiculous and not even worth the comment of someone who thought this was a great first time piece. 2* barely.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

This was fricking awesome!

I loved this fun romp through a situation!

Well done!

shopratshoprat3 months ago

Excellent story, especially since it's your first.

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

Excellent piece for a first submission. Please ignore Mr. Overcritical, because he is just exactly what his name claims him to be, and an asshole besides. (How someone who has been a member since 2015 and doesn't have a single submission to his credit has the gall to be so gratuitously nasty to a new writer is beyond my ken.) Six good reviews to one dipshit review isabout par for Lit, so welcome, and Write on! (5 stars!)

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Great first story!

5

RocketRyedRocketRyed3 months ago

More adventures for the of them please!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A nice story. The Kung Fu seemed to came out of no where but author must have thought the story needed a little problem to have the protagonists deal with to help them bond. 4 stars

Pampapro1Pampapro13 months ago

Nice! Great first posting.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Excellent first story. Looking forward to many more.

Hiram325Hiram3253 months ago

Very very good first contribution! 5 stars and I'll watch for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed the humor! Please share more of your imagination.

DP

lAnatomistelAnatomiste3 months ago

What Meanderlwc Said.

Silly fun!

16GaDouble16GaDouble3 months ago

Nice plot, well edited (no glaring grammatical or spelling mistakes), and begging for follow-up stories of their budding romance.

All-in-all, a well-done first effort.

FullygrownbratFullygrownbrat3 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the encouragement. I didn't originally think of this as a series, and honestly, I wasn't sure about lenghth...for the piece. New ideas have popped in my mind with your comments, and I love it! Look for more adventures!

I appreciate the love, and even the surprise by the Kung Fu! I studied Wing Chun for several years, it was created by a woman, and the most basic concept is due to strenghth discrepanies, women are wise to redirect a stronger engery by using it's own power, and then counter attack. It's a beautiful martial art and you should check it out.

steppinontoessteppinontoes3 months ago

Excellent first story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A bit far fetched but it’s hot as fuck fuck…..

Davester37Davester373 months ago

This is a fun story! Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Alik713Alik7133 months ago

Absolutely love it!

Great character development, fantastic romantic storyline, and albeit sure parts feel a little "under baked" (like chance meeting Mr Right in public place on valentine's day, and, as others mentioned, the kungfu (self-defense would work better here)), this still is one of my favorite stories!

Thank you!

moar, please!

asherfoxasherfox3 months ago

I really like that story. You really pulled me in right away. I hated Mike in the first sentence! Well done! You did a great job with the characters. Also, very hot!!

andysboyandysboy7 days ago

Really enjoyed it, I think it is great for your first story. Characters were built great, I disliked Mike from the start also, made me happy when your White Knight arrived.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFullygrownbrat@Fullygrownbrat
Hello listeners and readers! Please, call me FG. I love throwing in a lot of that bratty sarcasm, wit, and laughter in my writing, but most of all I hope you connect to the characters. For the audios, well, if you want a genuine, lusty, and rowdy experience, I suggest you lis...