The "Situationship"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look beautiful." Mateo kissed my sweaty cheek.

"Good," I gulped more water, "I'll look beautiful for my leg funeral. Sorry, I have to tap out."

"You did great, and if it makes you feel better, I am going to be feeling that tomorrow too."

"It does make me feel better." I stuck my tongue out at him.

Mateo wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me back out to his truck. Opening the door, he turned me, and pulled me close. His lips slanted over mine again and again, pushing me against the truck.

I pulled back, "I'm getting cold."

"I see that," he grazed a hand across my hardened nipple, drawing a gasp from me.

He lifted me into the truck and closed the door. I saw him quickly trotting around the truck and opening the door. He immediately unbuckled my seat belt, and pulled me up next to his side. Reaching around me, he buckled the middle belt. Satisfied, he started the truck, flipped on the heater, and backed out. His hand dropped to my knee, tracing slow circles on my leg. I casually traced my hand along his thigh in return.

We chatted about the club, the other dancers, and how I actually wasn't that bad. His hand traced lazily up and down my thigh, slowly exposing more of my leg and working toward my inner thigh. He moved higher and higher until I caught his hand.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Mateo, if you go much farther you're going to find a puddle...of sweat. I need a shower after dancing."

"Don't care." he teased and pushed my dress higher.

Fortunately, we were back at my house, and he pulled in the driveway. The headlights shone over my porch, and freaking Mike was sitting there with a bouquet of flowers. My jaw hit the ground, and I looked at Mateo. I could see his jaw flexing.

"Wait for me to open your door." He said hopping out, locking the door on his side, and coming around the back of the truck to my door. I unlocked it, and he helped me out of the truck. I took his offered arm and we started walking towards the house.

"Violet, I came to apologize for the other night. I'm sorry." Mike said as we approached, trying to hand me flowers.

Mateo pulled me gently to a stop, and I stood there glaring at Mike. "No thank you." Mateo directed me around Mike, putting himself between the two of us, and watching Mike.

"I thought this fucker might try to interfere with us again. What are you doing with him anyway? Joining some kind of fucking gang?" Mike threw the flowers down in the driveway. "I had a feeling he might be here."

Two men came out from the shadows on the side of my house. What the fuck? Mateo stepped solidly in front of me and started slowly walking back towards the house. "Violet, will you go in and call the police please? Lock your door."

"Not a fucking chance," I responded tossing my purse up on the porch and kicking off my shoes, "No need to worry about me."

The two bigger guys rushed at Mateo. Mike ran around them and came towards me. He tried to grab my arm, and missed. "What the-" he reached again, and missed me again. I was trying to keep an eye on Mateo, but they were further in the driveway. I was over this shit.

Mike charged at me again. This time I used my years of Kung Fu training, dodged, and redirected him with a push into a wall. He slammed into it hard, and stood back up enraged. He put his head down and charged at me for a tackle. I let him get within arms reach, ducked, and flipped his ass over my head. He landed sprawled on his back, choking, trying to catch his breath. I walked up and placed a foot over his windpipe, slowly pressing down.

"Are you about fucking done or do I have to knock you the fuck out before you get the message? I assure you, it can be arranged." I looked back to check on Mateo, but his guys were down, not knocked out, but feeling some solid punches.

Mike choked and sputtered, still trying to catch his breath. I pushed down harder until he held his hands up in surrender.

"Get up, get the fuck off my lawn, and if I see any of you near here again, this will feel like a fucking tickle party. I mean it." I removed my foot and nudged his shoulder with my foot. "Now."

Mike rolled over, still choking, and got into the car with his friends. I turned to go to my porch and Mateo handed me my shoes and purse. I unlocked the door, and let us both in.

"Ummm, Violet," Mateo asked slowly, closing and locking the door "Where did you learn to fight like that?"

"Kung Fu class. Things a situationship might be wise to ask before he pulls shit like he did tonight." I grinned at him.

He chuckled, "Well, you did say you're capable of taking care of yourself. I'm impressed."

"As you should be. I'm a rare fucking gem," I joked, "Would you like a beer?"

He stared back at me intently, "Not at all."

"Oh, umm. What did you want-"

"A shower," he grinned at me.

I locked eyes with him and slowly walked toward him. Sliding my hands around his waist, I leaned up and gently kissed him. "I like the sound of that." I slowly unbuttoned his vest and slid it over his shoulders. He pulled his shirt from his pants, while I slowly untied his tie and slid it from his collar. He slipped his hands into my hair and pulled me to his mouth, while I unbuttoned his shirt.

He stepped back from me and removed his shirt, dropping it onto a chair. He unbuckled his belt, and slid off his pants, and socks, also tossing them on the chair. "Come here."

I walked to him, and he kissed my neck again. "Why do you always smell like candy? Perfume?" He asked.

"No, it's just me," I moaned as he nuzzled into my cleavage. His hands at my hips scrunched together and he lifted my dress over my head. He stepped back long enough to admire the black push up bra and lacy boy short underwear.

"Fuck yes," he picked me up, and I squealed in surprise, gripping my legs around him tightly.

"Second door on right," I pointed as he carried me to the bathroom. He sat me down gently and kissed me again. He unhooked my bra, my breasts falling into his hands, and rubbed his thumbs across my nipples. I shuddered in his hands.

I turned around to turn on the water. While I was bent over, Mateo pulled off my panties and gave me a sharp slap on the ass. When I grinned at him over my shoulder, he quickly stripped off the rest of his clothes and pulled me up against his body, wrapping his hand around my throat from behind, and shoving his other hand onto my clit, stroking me.

"Sweaty!" I panted at him.

"Don't care." he groaned back.

I squeezed my legs tightly around his hand until he chuckled and pulled me into the shower with him. We washed and soaped each other. I insisted on spending a lot of time washing his hard cock while kissing him, mimicking my hand strokes and tongue. He insisted on soaping me back in return until my legs threatened to give out.

I gently chastised him, "I already told you my legs are broken. Tapped out."

We rinsed off quickly, and wrapped up in towels. I led him to the bedroom. He climbed into my bed on his side while I turned on a lamp.

"Who is this?" he asked me, holding up my stuffed gorilla and grinning at me.

"THAT, Sir, is Leonidas. He will kick your ass if you act up, and he's a narc."

"Snitches get stitches." Mateo gave Leonidas a hard side eye.

I jokingly made a sword fighting pose, "Doth thou threaten my gorilla?"

Jumping up from the bed in his own sword fighting pose, "I do!"

I ran to the bed and quickly rescued Leo. "Ha!" I yelled gleefully, until I was playfully tackled onto the bed, my towel finally giving up. Mateo proceeded to give Leo a severe punching, and despite my giggling protests shut him out of the room, flinging his towel to the side, and stretching out over my body.

He gently held my hands, pinned above my head, and nuzzled his nose with mine, "You are sexy," he kissed my nose, "I've thought about you all week," he kissed and nibbled on my neck, slowly working his way down to my nipples. He took turns gently sucking them in his mouth, and grazing his teeth across them. "Legs still sore?"

"Uh huh," I panted back at him.

He got onto his knees and started rubbing the tops of my thighs. He pushed my legs further apart and settled between them, "I wonder if you taste as good as you smell," and he sucked my clit into his mouth hard and fast. My back arched off of the bed in response. He licked from my asshole to my pussy and dove his tongue in over and over. "God damn, baby, you are that sweet."

He sucked in my clit, hard and fast again, slipped a finger in my asshole, and two more inside my dripping pussy. I lost myself in the sensation of it all, driving my ass and pussy down on his hand harder and harder and the pressure building in me, my body heating up, a flush spreading across my chest.

"Violet, you look so fucking sexy, you're so wet for me. I feel your ass and pussy squeezing my fingers baby, cum for me. Now."

I exploded, grabbing his hair, riding his tongue and thrusting against his hand. He moved, keeping his fingers in me, slowly pushing them in and out, while I came down. He stroked a finger up and down my stomach, in between my breasts, and over my nipples causing more shudders and goosebumps on my body. He pulled his fingers out of me, and slid up next to me in the bed, kissing my breasts, nibbling on my neck, and keeping me aroused.

I turned on my side to look at him and kissed him. "Thank you."

He laughed in my face, "I don't think anyone has thanked me for making them cum before."

I languidly chuckled, "Well, maybe you finally did it right."

I earned a round of tickles, rough kisses, and a fairly arousing spanking for that comment. "Fine! Fine! I'm sorry," I squealed, trying to squirm away. My ass was very pink and starting to seriously sting. "Let me make it up to you."

I slid off his lap, and onto my knees on the floor. I gently licked the bottom of his balls and followed the center line up to his hard cock. I flattened my tongue and licked him all the way to his head. I flicked my tongue along the underside, grinning as he twitched. I lingered there, flicking my tongue over and over it, watching him jerk and inhale sharp breaths. I went to the head and licked away his precum then sucked him all the way down my throat.

"For fuck's sake Violet." He wound his hands through the hair, and lightly pushed my head down at the pace of his choice. I grabbed him with a hand and worked him both with my hand and tongue. "You are pure torture," he moaned at me as he pushed his cock down my throat slowly and held it there for a few seconds. He released my head that time, and I closed my mouth, my top and bottom teeth touching and ran my teeth and the soft bumpy ridges along the underside of cock. He shuddered, "Enough," and gently pulled me up and into his lap.

I straddled him, and slowly slid onto him.

"Your legs baby?" he questioned.

I responded by grinding my hips down on him further, shuddering, and moaning his name. "Fuuuck", he groaned, digging his fingers into my ass cheeks, and rocking me back and forth in his lap. He shuddered and collapsed backward onto the pillows giving me more room to move and ride him.

His hands explored my body, squeezing and pulling on my nipples, circling his thumb across my clit, and pressing harder. "Hang on baby," he panted from underneath me. He bumped his hips a few times, making me moan, but sliding us farther down the bed. "Violet, come kiss me."

I leaned forward to kiss him, and he wrapped his arms around me. He nibbled my lower lip, and pushed his tongue in my mouth at the same time as his cock. I shuddered in his arms. He pulled back, "Are you mine?"

"Are you asking me to be yours?" I kissed him again.

He nodded, suddenly looking shy, "I mean it. Answer me please." He kissed me softly.

"Yes, I'll be yours." I kissed him.

"Tell ME again."

"Mateo, I will be yours."

"Good," and he wrapped his arms back around me and slammed deep inside me.

He slammed into me over and over, my body shuddering, but staying right on the edge. Mateo grabbed me and rolled over sitting back on his legs. He lifted my hips onto his knees and thrust back into me hard but slow. He hit my g spot again and again, and I felt the pressure build. I started shaking under him, and yelled out a warning, "I'm going to squirt, Mateo."

"Geezus," he grunted back at me and picked up the pace, "Your pussy is squeezing me so hard I can barely move." He pushed harder and harder until I exploded and squirted. He fucked me through it, and I came and came for him. I lost count, but he fucked me through them all, praising me, drawing out more shivers and orgasms each time I thought they were slowing.

I felt him get a stutter in his pace, and he groaned loudly, "Violet, I need to cum, is that ok baby?'

"Yes! Please!"

"Really baby? Are you sure?" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

I latched my ankles behind his ass and pushed him into me groaning, "I said YES!"

He grabbed my hips and thrust into me harder and harder again, my body slick with my own sweat, and his dripping onto me. He yelled out, "Fuck fuck FUCK, VIOLET" as he came inside me. His fingers dug into my hips and he slammed himself into me.

He collapsed in between my breasts, his heart pounding, and his breath panting. I lazily stroked his hair, and his shoulders. When his breathing calmed, he slowly got out of bed, "Be right back."

I heard water running in the kitchen, and he came back with a glass for each of us and Leo under his arm.

"Oh, did you two make up?" I teased as he handed him back to me, sipping my water.

"We've come to an agreement. He can cuddle with you, but that's it. And he narcs on you too now."

I chastised Leo "Traitor!"

We pulled back the blankets and cuddled up together, Leo in the front, me in the middle, and Mateo behind me.

"Mine," he whispered in my ear, dozing off.

"Yours," I agreed.

Leo flipped him off. Eh. What can you do? Boys will be boys.

12