The Six-Month Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't notice that the cage was heavy until Margo got me up out of my seat. "You are two and a half pounds heavier with this thing on," she said, recognizing my concern.

Still pantless, Margo led me to a smaller room with a large window where two men sat looking at us.

"Ok, we have to test out the electrical apparatus in your cage," she said. "This won't be fun but it will give you an idea of what will happen if you don't follow the rules."

My eyes widened and I immediately started to sweat.

Margo continued, "Remember you will hear four beeps then about five seconds later it will start. I suggest that you sit down when you hear the beeps. You don't want to fall over."

I started to ask, "when will it..." but she was gone. I looked at the two men in the window. I guessed that they would be pressing a button or somehow give me a hint that it was coming. They didn't seem to be paying attention to me though. I walked around the room getting more and more nervous. I must have looked pretty silly pacing with no pants on.

And then it happened, with no obvious warning from the men behind the window, I heard the beeps. As Margo had suggested I moved quickly to the seat in the center of the room. When the beeps subsided, I felt a small vibration from the cage. It felt good at first like I was being massaged. Then it didn't feel good. My legs shot out in front of me and I felt my cock and my balls burning. The electricity flowed from the top of my cock down to the base and through the tube under my balls. I screamed and started yelling at the men in the window to stop it. They seemed to pay no attention to me.

And then as suddenly as it started, it stopped. I grabbed at my crotch. My cock was itching like mad but I could do nothing about it. Margo arrived and I begged her to remove my cage.

"Just for a minute," I pleaded. I was ready to fall to my knees.

"I'm sorry," she said sympathetically, "I can't do that. Let's get you back to the room where we can get you dressed and out of here."

MIA

Cathy spoke to me after the sentencing and apologized for not being able to keep the sentence to a fine.

"Those stupid DAs," she said, "they just want to turn everything into sexual misconduct. It's this damn Defense of Marriage Act."

She was right. The Defense of Marriage Act, or DMA as it was commonly called, had changed everything. It all started a few years back when abortions were outlawed across the country. A severely conservative political party was in control and was bent on making people believe that our country was falling apart due to loose morals.

After abortions were outlawed they made contraception illegal saying that only married heterosexual couples should be having sex and no contraception was necessary as the purpose of these unions was to bear children.

I know firsthand that both abortions and contraception are available in the country. My friends and I get birth control pills from Canada and I know people who have received abortion pills from other countries. It's illegal but it's commonly done.

Cathy told me that I had a couple of hours to wait for Paul to come out and she reminded me that he would not be in a good mood when he did appear.

I sat for a while and could do nothing but think about what our lives were going to be like over the next six months. I knew this was going to be hard on Paul and I wanted to focus on how I could help him but I couldn't stop thinking about my needs and how I would be affected by his punishment. Sex was really important to me. Paul and I made love almost every day. Going six months without it was going to be hell for me. I supposed it would be worse for him because at least I could still have orgasms. Paul couldn't even do that.

I still had a good bit of time and I decided to pay a visit to "Punishment Hall, which was a room where public DMA punishments were carried out.

There were just a few prisoners locked up there that day. All were naked. The women were each held in a one-bar prison which was nothing more than a single bar coming up from the floor and into the woman's slit. It sat inside far enough that the woman could not lift herself off. The men were also on polls. Theirs came up in front of them ending in a loop that encircled their genitals. Everyone, male and female, was stuck in a standing position all day.

I stood in front of one of the men. He wore a chastity cage most likely identical to the one Paul would soon be wearing. The placard next to him said he had been convicted of having sex outside his marriage. He would be in chastity for two years and would spend one day a month here in the hall.

It was the next woman that scared me. The naked girl was a little younger than me and very pretty. As I approached her I could see tears rolling down her cheeks. It could have been the total humiliation of being displayed naked in front of me and the other visitors here that caused the tears or perhaps it was simply from the pain caused by being forced to stand for hours with a stick up her vagina.

Her placard told the story of a single woman convicted of having sex with multiple men. She was in the hall for ten days at the start of a five-year prison sentence that would end with her receiving a clitorectomy leaving her unable to enjoy sex for the remainder of her life.

My face went white and I felt faint. I realized how that could have been me had the DMA been enacted only a few years earlier.

I had lost my virginity way too early. This led to sex becoming a driving factor in my life. I never had any serious relationships just sexual encounters. I never saw a need for a boyfriend.

My life deteriorated further in college where I joined the cheer squad just to get closer to the football team. And I did get close to the team! I brought a different player into my bed every week. If one of the guys happened to spend the night I would make sure he was gone quickly in the morning. I didn't want a good fuck to turn into a breakfast date.

I spent my first two years of college fucking every guy I could. There was no shortage of big strong guys who were willing to throw me down on my bed or theirs and I let them do whatever they wanted. I was face fucked, ass fucked, and just plain fucked. I was tied up, spanked, and peed on. Whatever they wanted I was there. My only requirement was that I received my much-needed orgasm.

It all came to a screeching halt in the fall of my Junior year. I was in the locker room one day after cheer practice when I overheard some of the girls talking about me. I was never popular with the girls but never knew how much they disliked me until that day.

"The bitch fucked my boyfriend," one of the girls whispered to her friend. I knew they were talking about me.

"She's screwed everybody," her friend replied. "It's hard to find a guy who hasn't been on top of her."

"We need to get the slut off the squad."

"Hell yea, but we gotta do more. We need to fuck her up so bad that she drops out of school."

"I'll talk to the other girls. Let's make that bitch gone."

I heard the slap of hands. An agreement had been made and it wasn't a good one for me. I slipped into a stall and waited for them to leave. Later I slinked out of the locker room fearing who might be out to get me next.

It was two days later that I returned to my dorm room to find my door painted black. I wondered what that meant. The next day I found the word SLUT written in yellow paint over it. The block letters were large enough that they couldn't be missed. I had been duly labeled.

Soon after the social media campaign began. Lies about me showing up at the health clinic for STD testing started to appear which were followed by degrading comments by people who supposedly had fucked me. There were even rumors about me bringing homeless men to my room. It was ugly. I was quickly shunned by both guys and girls. I found myself eating alone in the cafeteria dodging the stares from people who were most likely continuing to spread lies about me. None of my many sexual partners would even acknowledge me so I spent the remainder of my fall semester alone in my room. My grand adventure in sexuality had been shut down.

In January I moved off campus and only appeared at school for classes. It was during those lonely days that I decided that I needed to make some serious changes.

It was soon after that I met Paul. He was a nerdy little guy whom previously I would have paid little attention to. He was outside my old friend group and knew nothing of my slutty history. I told him I had just broken up with a football player.

Those changes were fortunate given the timing of the Defense of Marriage Act. Had those girls not come after me, I most likely would have found myself standing on a one-bar prison in Punishment Hall awaiting years of punishment.

PAUL

It took a while for Mia and me to get into a routine after I had been placed in chastity. I couldn't talk about it for several days. We slept without touching each other. She was afraid of getting me horny and I was afraid of disappointing her with my inability to perform. Then one night I could hear her quietly masturbating as we lay in bed together. Her back was to me so I scooted up close, reached around, and helped her. After that night we were able to open up and talk about our situation.

I was hornier than I had ever been before. I woke up several times a night with my penis hardening within its confines. It was impossible to get a good night's sleep. In the morning I would awaken with my penis trying to bulge out of its tube. My balls were so sore and bloated that I could barely touch them without wincing.

My first few Tuesday visits to Margo were helpful but not at all satisfying. Each week I would come in, strip from the waist down and Margo would lock me in the chair. She would remove my cage allowing my penis to grow full. Margo would wash me down which would bring me close to orgasm but as she would explain each week, she wasn't allowed to go "all the way there."

Sadly" all the way there" was all I wanted. I fantasized about Margo being so into me that she broke this most important rule and let me cum. My orgasm would last forever and my sperm would spray all over her.

Of course, that was just fantasy. I spent Tuesdays, staring down her shirt trying to determine whether or not she was wearing a bra as she leaned over cleaning my crotch.

On the day after one of my Tuesday visits, we packed up to spend Thanksgiving with my family in New York. Thanksgiving and Christmas were command performance holidays at my family home. I called the Center to get permission to leave the state. It was one of those automated lines.

"Hello, you have reached the Defense of Marriage Center. If you know the extension of the person you want to reach you may dial it now. If you wish to report a violation of the Defense of Marriage Act, press 1. For Human Resources and Recruiting press 2. For clients needing a schedule change or permission to leave the State press 3. For employees..."

I pressed 3 and was led through more recorded instructions until I gained permission to go to New York. I prayed that it was all done correctly and I wouldn't experience that awful shock that I had received that first day.

I always look forward to seeing my family but like all families, there are some people that you want to see more than others. My cousin Sal was one of those whom I could easily miss. Sal and I are about the same age. I am six months older but due to his size, he is often referred to as my big cousin. We went to the same schools and were in the same grade but we hung in different circles. Sal was a bully and along with his gigantic friends, he took pleasure in tormenting the smaller students in our class. And I was one of those smaller students.

I should be thankful for Cousin Sal. He protected me from the other bullies. While he and his friends stuffed kids like me in lockers or beat them up, I was left alone. Sal would repeatedly say to his friends, "Don't go after my little cousin Pauly. He's special." I hated that he called me his 'little cousin.' I hated that he called me Pauly. It was all designed to keep me small in the eyes of his friends, but it also kept me safe at school.

Outside of school was another story. Sal and I spent afternoons together as my aunt watched us after school. It was during that time that Sal made up for not being able to torture me at school. Sal would hit me in the arm until I was black and blue, grab me around the neck and tussle my hair or grab my nipple as he yelled "tittie turn!" As much as I loved him for keeping me safe at school, I hated him for what he would do to me at home.

Sal was already at my mother's house when we arrived.

"Hey! There's my little cousin Pauly," he yelled a bit too loud as he opened his arms for a hug.

I knew letting him hug me would not lead to good things but I had no choice. I couldn't dis him in front of my family and Mia. For some unknown reason, Mia liked Cousin Sal.

I went in for the hug and, as I expected, it turned into a headlock with him roughly pushing his knuckles into my hair as he yelled, "Nuggie!" This brought a smile from my mother who loved that we were so close and a chuckle from Mia who for some unknown reason enjoyed seeing Sal manhandle me.

Once he freed me, he turned his attention to Mia. "What are you doing still with this little guy, Mia?" He asked, opening his arms. "A beautiful girl like you should be running off with a guy like me!"

I could tell by their prolonged hug that he was enjoying the feel of her body against him. I couldn't help but wonder if she was enjoying the hug too. Our limited sex life made me feel uncomfortable when they hugged each other.

After dinner I found myself sitting alone with Sal. Mia was off somewhere with my mother and everyone else had disappeared.

"I hear you got in a bit of trouble out there in Jersey," Sal said.

I was surprised that he knew about my arrest. "What do you mean?" I responded innocently. I wasn't sure what he knew. My conviction was public knowledge and had been in the local paper but I didn't expect it would have made it into the city.

"I know it all, Pauly. You know I'm connected. You got busted for public exposure and those DMA people got your cock locked."

"Shhh, nobody knows about this"

"Aww, Pauly. Everybody knows. They're just being polite and not sayin' nothin'. How long are you locked up for?"

I didn't want to discuss this with Sal, or anyone else for that matter but he wasn't going to drop it.

"Six months," I responded.

"Woah, that must be tough. Must be rough on Mia too, right?"

"Yea, it's been tough for both of us."

"I hate to think of Mia not getting any. You want me to jump in and tap her for you? I'd do that for my little cousin, you know."

When I looked away and didn't respond he continued down this path.

"Of course if I did that she probably would never go back to you. That chick belongs with a hot guy like me!"

I wanted to hit my cousin but I knew how it would turn out. Whenever we got into fights as kids I was the one who always ended up on the ground with him punching me. I wasn't going to repeat that scenario. I got up to walk away.

"You just let me know if you want me to tap her, Pauly!" He called out as I was leaving.

I was feeling low after my talk with Sal. Was I not man enough to keep my wife fulfilled? Even though it was frustrating, I tried to satisfy her with my fingers and tongue. Now I wasn't sure if that was enough.

That night, squeezed in my childhood bed with Mia, the combination of my fear of losing my manhood and the incredible horniness from my lack of orgasms took over and I crawled on top of Mia. I felt the joy of having her body pressed against me and my penis hardened to its limit. Sadly, it could feel nothing but the metal that it pressed against.

I could feel her getting hot as she pressed back against me. Could I possibly cum inside this thing? I knew I couldn't. It was too tight and I couldn't get hard enough. She was excited though and I needed to prove that my body was good enough to satisfy her.

At first, I thought she was groaning, her orgasm beginning to flow. Then suddenly it turned to something else.

"Ouch," she cried, "that thing hurts. It's pressing too hard on my crotch. I can't take it."

As I rolled off of her I fell off the small bed and onto the floor. I lay there on the floor when she started laughing.

I just wanted to cry.

MIA

It hadn't even been a month and Paul's punishment was having a serious effect on me. A girl can only finger herself so much. I needed more. Paul tried hard but he just wasn't doing it for me.

I needed to have someone inside of me and I knew that for the next six months it wasn't going to be Paul. I brought out my old dildo but that didn't do it. It was sorta sad to think about how much I needed a man's penis. I guess it all goes back to my slut days.

Seeing Sal, when we arrived at Paul's mother's house for Thanksgiving, gave me a strange feeling. I leaned into him a bit too hard when we hugged and I may have felt his dick press into me. He gave me a big hug back and smiled when we parted.

I have always liked Sal. He reminds me of some of the guys I used to know in my wild days. I occasionally fantasized about him tossing me down on a bed and fucking me the way all those guys used to.

I don't know why I did it but that first afternoon I told him about Paul's run-in with the law and his subsequent punishment. We were alone in the kitchen and I was enjoying being with him. It excited me to share a secret with him. He promised that he wouldn't tell anyone but I guess he couldn't keep a secret because I know that he said something to Paul later that night.

Paul was acting all macho that day. He's often that way around Sal. It's like he has to prove he's as big a man as his cousin. He was even showing off when we went to bed that night. We were sleeping in his childhood room which in itself is a hoot because it holds all his Cub Scout awards and Little League trophies. He was trying to be rough with me. He jumped on top of me and tried to fuck me with that heavy chastity tube. It hurt like hell and I ended up pushing him right off the tiny single bed. Then I started laughing which made things worse.

I didn't want to hurt his male ego but I couldn't stand him trying to be something he isn't. I married him because I wanted someone different from Sal and those guys I used to fuck in college.

In the days between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I started rethinking things. I dreamt about being thrown down on a bed and having massive dicks shoved deep into me. Some of those fantasies were about Sal.

PAUL

I lived for Tuesday afternoons. Each week Margo greeted me like I was her only client. She locked me down on the chair then removed my cage, cleaned me, and made sure I would get hard as a rock. She often explained that this was important because after months of chastity some men were unable to get it up.

"Now we don't want that to happen to you, do we?" she would say with a giggle as she rubbed my rock-hard penis.

At that point, I didn't care why she was doing it. I just wanted her to keep going. Margo had a knack for knowing exactly when to stop. Just as I started feeling my cock beginning to throb her hands disappeared and I'd thrust aimlessly in the air. An ice pack would quickly be applied and after I deflated my cage was reinstalled. Once locked up, I was released, handed my clothes, and sent on my way. A dull pain would always come back to my balls as I drove home.

In my head, I pretended she was my girlfriend. I couldn't wait to see what she was wearing each session. Sometimes it was a tight top that showed off her boobs but usually, it was a loose tee shirt that I would try to look down as she leaned in to focus on my crotch. On more than one occasion I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her nipples bringing me to a full salute and leading me to believe that she went braless just for me.