The Six-Month Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees gave way under me and I found myself sitting on the bed. My wife had just fucked the guy who had bullied me growing up and continued pushing me around to this day. I hid my face behind my hands so she wouldn't see me cry.

****

That afternoon, before we left, Sal pulled me aside.

"Hey Pauly," he said. "I'm sorry about your problem, ah, down there. Mia said you wanted me to help out with her. You know I'm here for you little buddy. I'm always around to pinch hit for you."

I looked at him in disbelief. He thought I wanted this? He thought I was asking for his help with my wife? For the second time that day, I held in my screams of anger. As I got up to walk out Sal called after me.

"You're a lucky guy, Pauly! That girl's a hot one!"

I didn't feel so lucky.

MIA

Paul drove home. I spent the first part of the trip thinking about my night with Sal. I hadn't been that satisfied since my wild days and I couldn't help wishing I could get those days back. When his penis was unlocked Paul was a good lover. He was kind and gentle, but did I want kind and gentle? Or did I want to be with a guy who would push me down on my knees and fuck my face?

"We probably should talk about last night," I said, breaking our trip's silence.

PAUL

I wanted to drive the car into the barriers on the side of the road to stop her from talking. She was going on about how my punishment was causing her to sleep with Sal as if she had no control over it. There was no remorse.

And then she hit me with the next bombshell. "I talked to Sal and he's coming out to stay with us in a few weeks. We may be seeing a lot of him over the next few months."

I decided it was better to quietly drive home. Continuing the conversation would lead to a horrible car crash.

In January I planned to do everything I could to get back to a normal life. I was still locked in chastity and dreaded Sal's visits but I told myself I was going to make the best of it.

I went to the Center for my first visit of the new year excited to get this thing off my penis if only for a few minutes. Of course, I was also excited to see Margo after our last visit when she gave me that surprise blow job.

I went to my chair and looked for Margo but didn't see her. A guy appeared moments later.

"Hi, Paul, I'm Allen, I'm going to be your technician"

I was taken aback. Margo had been my technician since I started. I didn't want a man touching me down there.

"What happened to Margo?"

"She's on leave for a bit."

"Leave? Is she okay?" I was concerned that she might be sick.

"I'm not supposed to talk about Personnel issues," he said as we started one of my more embarrassing visits.

Later, on the way out of the center, I saw her in the parking lot. Margo was waiting for me. I didn't recognize her at first. Instead of her usual jeans and tee shirt, she was wearing a skirt and a conservative top.

I approached her and without saying a word she walked me away from the building.

"Are you all right?" I asked, still concerned for her health.

"I'm okay. Well, sorta okay. I got into a little trouble at work."

"What happened?"

"Remember that little thing last time?"

How could I forget it? "Yea, I remember," I said.

"Well, it seems that they have installed cameras in the room recently. Our little thing was captured on tape. I was suspended for two months."

"That's horrible. I'm so sorry."

"It gets worse. I had to go before the judge just today as it was considered a sex offense. I came out of the center with this."

She looked around to make sure no one was looking then slowly pulled up her skirt. A metal triangle came down over her crotch. It had a tight strap that went between her legs. She turned around as if she was a model exposing a beautiful rear where I saw straps coming up each cheek. The straps were connected to a belt that was locked around her waist.

"I'm so sorry," I said again. I felt horrible that this happened to her because of something she did for me.

"Here's a piece of advice," I continued. Don't forget to call in before leaving the state."

"Oh, I heard what happened to you!" She responded touching my arm. "That must have been horrible. They did the shock test on me today. I never knew how painful it is."

We talked a short while longer. I wanted to tell her about Mia and Sal but I thought better of it. She was an officer of the court and might be required to report out-of-marriage sexual encounters.

MIA

I couldn't stop thinking about Sal. I lay in bed beside Paul, rubbing myself and imagining Sal's body on top of me. At work, every good-looking man became a potential fuck.

I talked Paul into joining a gym. We went together and he worked out in baggy shorts that hid his metal-covered penis. I wore tight leggings and a sports bra and wandered the gym floor asking men to help me with the machines.

That winter I also decided that I needed new clothes. When I met Paul, I wanted to distance myself from the slut I had been so I wore rather plain outfits. It was time for a change.

I found I was being noticed more with my new tight jeans and short loose dresses. When Paul and I were in stores men would follow me around. Paul didn't mind this. He liked having a wife who was noticed. What he didn't like was when I looked back at the guys, giving them that come-and-get-me vibe.

Two weeks after Christmas Sal came to visit. Paul wanted to leave but I told him that wouldn't be polite. His cousin would want to see him. I explained that Sal would be staying in our bed and that he would need to sleep on the couch to which he reluctantly agreed. I think the boy's willpower was drained by this point.

As usual, Sal arrived with a headlock greeting for Paul and a sexy hug for me. We all had dinner together and then while Paul did dishes, Sal and I slipped up to the bedroom where we ripped off each other's clothes before he pushed me down onto the bed and fucked me hard.

Unlike Christmas when we needed to be quiet, I let it all out. Moans turned into screams as the bed bounced around on the floor.

Later that evening I remembered to go check on Paul. He had found a blanket and pillow and was comfortably asleep on the couch.

I kissed him on the cheek. "Good night Pauly."

EPILOGUE - Two Months Later

Paul was a month away from being released from his six-month chastity sentence. He could barely count the number of changes that had taken place during his punishment.

His weekends were spent trying to sleep on the couch in his living room while Mia and Sal tumbled around on his bed. When they weren't in the bedroom, they were teasing Paul. Sal would rub his knuckles in Paul's hair or smash his fist into Paul's arm while Mia laughed. They both called him Little Pauly.

During the week Mia would head to the gym. Paul stopped going because he couldn't stand watching her chatting up men wearing only her tights and sports bra. He was sure that she was doing more than just flirting.

He had seen Margo only once since January. The two of them, each locked in their chastity belts, met for coffee and commiserated not just about their current situation but also about the anti-divorce laws that would never allow them to be together. Paul had no option but to stay with his wife and endure her continued harassment. He knew It wouldn't end when he was released.

One Saturday night Paul sat on the couch listening to Sal and Mia making love in the bedroom. They were louder than usual and he was more depressed than he'd been since his punishment had begun.

He picked up the phone and placed a call.

"Hello, you have reached the Defense of Marriage Center. If you know the extension of the person you want to reach you may dial it now. If you wish to report a violation of the Defense of Marriage Act, press 1. For Human Resources and Recruiting..."

Paul pressed 1.