The Six-Month Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Home life wasn't great after Thanksgiving. I was cranky most of the time and I could tell that Mia was tense as well. We were both suffering from a lack of sex and intimacy. I knew that Mia was masturbating regularly because I could hear her in bed. She tried to keep quiet but it didn't always work. I think not having a real fuck was bothering her.

I had mixed feelings about going back to New York for Christmas but again it was a command performance so I didn't have much choice. Planning for the trip was a good distraction. We were busy buying gifts and preparing food to bring with us.

We planned to leave right after my weekly visit with Margo. I was normally out by 3:30 which would give us plenty of time to get there before traffic was bad. As it turned out my visit went long that day due to an unexpected procedure.

I was locked into my chair and Margo was seated on her stool between my legs. As usual, she undid my cage and played with me to get me hard. That day she spent more time than usual on my balls. I could tell from her serious-looking face that she was concerned about something.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Have your balls been extremely sensitive lately?" she asked.

"Um, ever since the first week."

"Usually we don't give men a release until sometime in the third month but your balls are looking pretty bad."

I was excited. The thought of reaching orgasm was almost too much to imagine. I hadn't expected this.

"Since it's so early in your sentence we have to get permission."

"From whom?"

"Remember Mrs. K, the intake officer you met on your first day?"

I remembered Mrs. Kurtwellian. Any blood that had been flowing into my recently freed penis was heading the other way at the mention of her name.

Margo laughed at my response. "I guess you do," she said. "We have to go see her and get her consent."

Margo placed my cage back on and released me from the chair.

"Come," she said as she started to walk.

I reached down for my pants but she stopped me. "She is going to want to see your sack so just leave your clothes."

Margo turned more serious as she approached Mrs. K's office and knocked on her door.

"Come." It was the same stern voice that I remembered from my first day. "What is it?" She asked as we entered the room and stood in front of her ancient metal desk. I looked to the ground, embarrassed by my nudity.

Margo went into a formal statement about the condition of my genitals ending with the request that she be allowed to release fluids for health reasons. She spoke as if she was using a script. It was obvious that she knew how to handle Mrs. K.

After a long pause, while Mrs. K. either thought about it or took a quick nap, she responded, "KN9402 granted. Please perform it today."

Margo explained on the way back to the room that performing a KN9402 meant giving me a ruined orgasm by rubbing my cock with a rough glove until I started to cum. The gloved hand was to be removed from my penis as soon as I started flowing.

I didn't care. I wanted to scream with joy but instead, I followed Margo's lead and marched silently back to my chair.

When I was again locked in, Margo smiled at me and whispered so no one else could hear, "I know you need this and I've been wanting to do it for a while. I'm sorry it took so long."

Was I reading this right? Was I somehow special to this woman? She was always good to me, at least as good as she could be considering her job was to torture me. She had pulled strings to get me permission to bring me to orgasm and now she was about to give it to me. I was in love!

I watched as Margo started in. After unlocking me, She put on this horrible-looking glove with what looked like sandpaper on the palm and fingers. She adjusted her chair lower than usual and I could feel her breath on my hard penis. She looked around to see who might be watching. The room was quiet. There was only one other occupied chair on the other side of the room. I watched as she quietly moved her head lower. I felt her lips make contact with the head of my penis. Her ungloved hand rubbed my shaft. Moments later I felt a throbbing in my balls. It moved up to my cock which seemed to harden further as the thick mass traveled up and out its head. I felt Margo's tongue capture the cum then I watched as she sat up swallowing every bit of it.

"Please don't tell anyone about this," she begged in a whisper as she wiped her mouth. "It's not supposed to happen this way."

My head was spinning and I barely heard her but I knew that this was our secret. No one, not even Mia would know about this.

Of course, Mia was the first person I saw after this crazy event. She was waiting at the door when I arrived home.

"You're late," she said gruffly. "How come it took so long today?"

God, did she know? No, she just didn't want to get stuck in traffic. We had our car packed and were ready to get on the road hoping that we wouldn't run into the confluence of Christmas and commuter traffic. Mia decided she wanted to drive and I had no problem with that.

And, of course, we hit traffic. We approached the bridge into New York at a snail's pace which seemed even slower as Mia wasn't talking to me. She was angry because I was late coming back from my appointment but I sensed that there was more. I was feeling guilty about what happened with Margo, even though I had no control over it and that fed into our little silent fight.

Finally, we made it to the bridge that separates New Jersey and New York. I broke the silence with some meaningless talk.

"Traffic should pick up after the bridge."

"Yea," was her only response.

I'd had it. I needed to know what was bothering her.

"Hey, what are you upset..."

My question was interrupted by four loud beeps. I looked around questioning where the familiar sound was coming from. At the last beep, I remembered.

"Shit! Stop the car!" I screamed.

"I can't stop! We are on the fucking bridge!"

"Oh fuck. Shit. No, please!" I felt the electricity beginning to flow through my dick and around my balls. My legs started shaking and my head slammed against the headrest.

"What's the problem?" Mia asked as she tried to keep the car on the road.

"Permission," I screamed. It was all I could get out of my mouth.

"What the fuck, Paul? What's the matter with you? Why didn't you call in?"

"Not now, Mia! Oh, fuck fuck fuck." I was crying as I shakily pulled out my phone and managed to call the center.

"Hello, you have reached the Defense of Marriage Center. If you know the extension ..."

"Oh, shit come on!" I screamed at the recording.

"...of the person you want to reach you may dial it now. If you wish to report a violation of the Defense of Marriage Act, press 1. For Human Resources and Recruiting press 2. For clients needing a schedule change or permission to leave the State press 3. For employees..."

I slammed my finger on the 3. After answering more questions by hitting buttons on my phone with my shaky fingers, the electricity stopped flowing and I was left with a painful reminder of how I was being punished.

"You shoulda called," Mia said once I calmed down.

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch," I thought but said nothing. It took all I could do to stay in the car and not cry. My crotch hurt.

We were both angry and frustrated by the time we reached my mother's house. Of course, Sal was already there. He was going to stay with us through Christmas which didn't make me overly happy. I had been weary of him since we had that talk at Thanksgiving about him "tapping" Mia to help me out with my husbandry duties.

It didn't make it any better when he and Mia spent too much time hugging each other. Their hug was followed by a 'Hey Pauly' from Sal as his knuckles slammed into my arm. I wanted to use my knuckles on his face in return but, of course, I didn't. Instead, I grabbed our bag and marched to my room leaving Mia, my mother, and Sal behind.

As I was sitting alone in my room, I realized that while my little encounter with Margo should have calmed me, it did the opposite. I was hornier than ever thinking about what happened earlier that day. The memory of Margo going down on my dick with my cage off made me get as hard as I could get within the confines of my chastity device. I had a sudden desire to lie down in my childhood bed and masturbate. Sadly, I had lost the ability to even do that.

MIA

I didn't know what was going on with Paul that Tuesday before Christmas. He was over an hour late coming home from the center. When he finally arrived, he was all spacey and confused. I had to push him to get ready to go visit his family. He was all sulky in the car. Well, he was sulky until we hit the bridge then all hell broke loose and he was swearing up a storm. It seems that he had forgotten to get permission from the Center to go to New York and they sent some sort of a shock to his genitals. It wasn't pretty.

In general, things have not been going well for us since Paul started his punishment. At first, he was trying to satisfy me sexually but then it just dried up. I realized that it was hard for him to make me cum when he couldn't himself but, hey, that was what this punishment was about. He should have tried harder.

Sometime after Thanksgiving, I made the decision. I was going to fuck Sal. I needed sex badly and I didn't want to hook up with some stranger. Sex outside of marriage was and still is, illegal so doing it with someone that you trust was mandatory.

Also, I wasn't going to do this behind Paul's back. That wouldn't be right. I planned to get Saul on board over Christmas and then tell, not ask, Paul what was going to happen sometime in January. As it turned out, my plan worked faster than expected.

Paul was still in a mood when we arrived at his mother's. Sal was there and I probably shouldn't have acted quite so excited to see him. When I hugged him hello I could only think about my plan and I found myself extremely turned on.

When I finally let him go, he did his usual greeting with Paul by slamming his fist into Paul's arm. I find it funny when he shows his dominance over Paul. The guys I used to see in my wild days were like that, always slamming each other to show who was the bigger man. It turned me on then and it did the same that afternoon. I was a hot mess.

"What's the matter with Pauly?" Sal asked after he sulked into his room and slammed the door.

"It's the punishment thing," I responded moving my hand around at my crotch. "It's been hard on him."

"HA!" Sal responded, "It hasn't been hard. That's the problem!" he joked, "and it's been hard, er, difficult for you too, right?"

I took his arm as we walked into the den. Touching him was exciting. My plan was about to begin.

"I've been lonely, you know, that way," I responded as we sat down on the couch. I put on my little girl sad face and said, "I don't know if I'm going to make it till spring."

It was weird talking about sex with Sal. All we ever talked about was family stuff and the Mets. We were both big fans of the team. I sat up straight and continued.

"Um, uh, Pauly and I were wondering if you might, well... oh never mind. It's stupid."

Sal touched my shoulder. It was like lightning inside me. "What? You know I'd do anything for Pauly."

I couldn't tell if he knew where I was going. I took a deep breath as I pretended I was getting my nerve up. "It was Pauly's idea," I was enjoying calling him Pauly. It made me feel closer to Sal. "Pauly thought, well, it might be good if you and I were to, you know..."

Sal was catching on. Big guys like him are sometimes a little slow.

"You mean, do it?"

I looked away from him feigning innocence. "Yea, we need you to fuck me. Just once!" I paused and rethought my plan, "Well, maybe a few times, you know, before April when he gets out."

Now Big Sal was looking nervous. He probably had never been propositioned like this before. "And Pauly's okay with this?"

"Yes," I lied. "He wants it to be you because he trusts you. You have always been like a big brother to him. Just do me a favor and don't mention anything about this right away. Pauly's embarrassed about it."

My plan was hatched. Sal was ready to go. This was huge for him. I know he has been looking at me since the day Paul introduced us. I had been untouchable as Paul's girlfriend and wife. Suddenly his life was changing.

Paul was in such a mood that I decided not to talk to him right away. That night as we squeezed into the single bed, I looked around his childhood room and wondered how much this was going to hurt him. I vowed not to let my guilt get in the way. This whole thing was Paul's fault, I rationalized.

On Christmas Day we shared gifts and ate a big dinner. Paul seemed to be feeling better about life and Sal just stared at me. I could tell that he was loaded and ready to go.

That night in our crowded bed, I broke the news to Paul. It wasn't the best time to do it but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Paul pleaded with me not to do this. He promised to do me with his mouth whenever I wanted. At one point he even reached down and pressed his fingers into my pussy trying to prove how good he could be which hurt more than helped his cause. I told him it was a done deal.

He then went into legal mode reminding me that this was illegal. I got real serious and said that this was going to be kept quiet so that come April the two of us could resume the great life that we had before this mess started.

I played it up big, though I wasn't sure if it was true. I didn't know what would happen after I fucked Sal and I feared it might trigger something inside me that would take me back to my days of needing sex with multiple men.

Paul finally went to sleep. It was the only way to get away from this tough conversation. I lay in bed wide awake about as tense as I have ever been. Finally, I got up and went to find Sal in his room.

PAUL

Why did it have to be Sal? I didn't want Mia to sleep with anyone, but Sal was the worst. All my life he has been holding things over me. Protecting me from bullies back in school was nice but the payback was high. Payback just got a little higher.

When I woke the morning after Christmas, Mia was gone from bed. Was she up early or did she leave last night? Was she, right this moment, in bed with Sal? I had to know but I didn't dare ask.

Up and dressed, I wandered into the kitchen to find Mia, still in her sleep shirt, talking with my mother over coffee. I looked at Mia trying to determine whether she looked like she might have just fucked Sal. It was difficult to tell.

I joined the two of them for coffee and joined in on a review of Christmas Day. They talked about gifts and food but all I could think about was my talk with Mia last night.

And then Sal appeared.

"Hey, good morning," he said to everyone.

I caught the look that he gave Mia immediately. Something had happened overnight. Mia immediately looked away. I could tell she was trying to hide something. My mother was oblivious to the whole thing.

Sal's attention turned to me. "How's my little cousin today?" He said as he grabbed me by the arm and wrestled me to the ground. In a moment I was on my back with him yelling "Pin!"

"I'm not your little cousin, Sal," I said as I pulled myself off the ground. "I'm older than you by six months."

Sal laughed loudly. "Yea but I'm bigger, he paused before looking right at Mia and saying, "in lots of ways, don't you think Mia?"

Mia could no longer hide anything. Her face turned bright red as she said with a sexy smile, "Yea, Sal, you're bigger in lots of ways."

My mother looked at the three of us, unsure of what was going on. She must have decided she didn't want to be a part of whatever it was because she took her coffee into the other room.

I was stuck. I wanted to run back to my room to get away from the two of them but at the same time, I didn't want to leave them together. I sat and stared down at my coffee.

MIA

Christmas night after leaving Paul asleep in his bed I went to the guest room where I knew Sal was sleeping. I started to open his door but got scared. Was this the right thing to do? I knew it was wrong but I also knew how much I desperately needed this. I listened to my body and not my head as I opened the door pulled off my oversized tee shirt, and crawled in next to the sleeping boy.

Sal awoke almost immediately. We both knew that this wasn't the plan. That didn't stop him from following his male desires.

I realized quickly that there was no question about who was going to be in control of this little sexcapade. Before I knew it I was pushed to my knees next to the bed with Sal in front of me holding my face in his hands. His dick was inches from my mouth. I was surprised that it was limp. Paul was always hard from the moment he started.

"Show me what you can do, you little slut."

I smiled. I wanted nothing more than to obey and make him rock hard. Soon his dick filled my mouth and he pushed it down my throat as he held me by the hair. It had been years since I had been face fucked but it came back like it was yesterday. I had done oral with Paul but it usually consisted of me tonguing the head of his dick and then running to the bathroom to spit out his cum.

I didn't want Sal to cum in my mouth because I needed him in my slit. I wanted a live cock deep inside me. When I pulled back and said why I wanted to stop, he told me not to worry.

"I can keep going. You will get everything you need from me."

I opened my mouth and let him push as far down my throat as he desired. I was surprised that I didn't gag. I remember thinking, yea, I still got this. I can be a good slut!

At that moment I felt him explode into the back of my mouth. I barely had to swallow, the cum just seemed to shoot down my throat. I felt his warmth in my belly.

I still didn't believe that he would be able to continue and give me the fucking that I so badly needed. But Sal lived up to his word and after pulling me back into the bed, he climbed on top of me. I felt his hard penis pressing against me. I opened my legs hoping that he would enter me quickly. He took his time though, teasing me as he knew exactly how much I needed this.

With his tight body atop me and his dick at my opening, I placed my palms on his smooth ass to try to pull him in. It didn't help. He was going at his own pace and would enter me when he was ready.

"Please," I yelled a bit too loudly. He put his hand over my mouth to quiet me.

Slowly his penis pushed its way inside me widening my walls to the max as he went deeper and deeper inside me. His pubis bone pressed tight against my clit sending my legs high into the air.

I remember my orgasm but after that there was nothing. I don't recall him coming out of me. There was just a satisfying sleep.

I woke to the sun coming in the window and a still-naked Sal lying face down next to me. I took a moment to admire his ass before worrying about how I was going to sneak out of his room.

I slipped on my shirt and tiptoed out hoping to make it to Paul's room unseen. It didn't happen that way. I heard a door opening. It was Paul's mother. I tried to slip into the bathroom but wasn't quick enough so I acted as if I had just come out.

"Good Morning, dear," she said in a chipper tone. "Come have coffee with me."

I had no choice.

PAUL

I wanted to fight with Mia but I wasn't going to get into it at my mother's. It would be too embarrassing to have this all come out there. Back in our room, I tried to stay calm as I asked about her night.

"Did you sleep with him?" I asked bluntly.

I thought she might look away, embarrassed about it. Instead, she looked me right in the eyes and said, "Yes, I slept with your cousin. He gave me something you can't."