All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 050'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
lanncerlanncer3 months ago

"The game is afoot"...

Happy to read this chapter.

Waiting for the next

Minute_DecisionMinute_Decision3 months ago

Your story is so good that I feel the need for more. Every chapter is like bite size. I wish for a longer chapter but thank you anyway for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Truly a sexy political masterpiece.

Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

MORE!!!!!

PhraxiusPhraxius3 months ago

Someone picked the wrong person to follow.

As for his concerns about taking risks, fair enough. Still, he might be able to buy some sort of protective talisman or the like from the shop - that ought to be sufficient to keep his family safe from nonmagical assassins.

It would be advantageous to get enough Lust points to merge his feats sooner rather than later. You never know when the status quo will disrupted by external forces.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good sense prevailed over lust.

Need to investigate why are they being followed, and by who?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Again, wonderful story. Small point, Shalia refer Roka as Greg, is she aware? Other than that, perfect chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really like the way this story is going. Your writing is impeccable, and I appreciate gaining a perspective on the motivations of all of the characters but not enough to know what will happen until it does. 5s

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

trying to figure out whether Niya or her mother

should be

Naiya, (not the brother.)

Timtom5024Timtom50243 months ago

As always a great read. Unfortunate that the 2 pages go so fast. Can't wait to see where this ends up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Game is afoot indeed

Cannot wait for the action

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You continue to intrigue ...

eagerly waiting for the continuation

mharrisonmharrison3 months ago

Still really enjoying this.

Loving how the plot continues to evolve.

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

TheFeveredHungerTheFeveredHunger3 months ago

Intrigues on intrigues! This has been a delightful read. Very much looking forward to unmitigated debauchery as the story progresses. After binge-reading the full set when you had 48 chapters up, I've been kept on the hook. I won't ask for preferential consideration: you've got a framework that can go in any direction. Keep writing! I'm interested to see what develops.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew3 months ago

The pain of another Humpday is eased again!

Blacksword404Blacksword4043 months ago

Interesting happenings. I guess those dungeon crawls are coming in handy. I think as his magic gets better he can use the dungeon as a hyperbolic time chamber. Since time spent there is slower than real time. He can get more practice in there than than in real life. I think that would help his magic immensely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good chapter. Interesting to see how being with Greg has awoken or strengthened another person’s magic or magical affinity. Can’t wait to see how things continue to develop. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have been avidly following your great story. Yes! Do not change anything. Certainly do not follow the advice of trolls who does not have the capacity to write something like this or the appreciation of the effort that you are putting in.

My one suggestion to you is maybe change some of the tags/category of your story. I notice that you all have them all at Scifi Fantasy but there are certain chapters here that can qualify to some other categories like Non Consent/Reluctance, Mature and Incest/Taboo. By doing this, you may actually capture additional readers since some readers (like myself) only look / or look more often at stories from specific categories.

Again this is just a suggestion. Please keep on writing. You have already created a character in a world that has endless possibilities. The great thing about this story is you are only at the very beginning of your story line. I am assuming that the Sixth School that you are referring to is the another school of magic that you are just slowly introducing to the readers. So all we are seeing right now is the very tip of the iceberg.

WilliamReadyWilliamReady3 months ago

Binged the first 50 chapters, now I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One flutters one's lashes, not flatters them. Two places.

BERTACE12BERTACE123 months ago

took me three enjoyable evenings to go through your creation and i thank you for it, this is great material. insightful & surprising ... Some long sections between question & reply ie. in chapter on Greg being a healer (Alena explanations) .. but still very entertaining and creative , again lots of love :)

ShapachanShapachan3 months ago

Oh, maybe a cliff hanger I have to wait and see thank you again

pk2curiouspk2curious3 months ago

Flutter , flatter , flitter . Whatever . Another anonymous genius . Lol .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good work!!!

JasmijnJasmijn3 months ago

You keep on surprising me. Thanks!!!

kendralanakendralana3 months ago

Damn, been a while since I left a comment. Whoo boy do I enjoy your series :) In the beginning I was doubting if it would be entertaining enough, but you have me hooked. Looking for what you have in store for us

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

While the Chapters are short they are packed with excitement and adventure. While one might think this chapter is mundane reading the entire preceeding chapters and thinking about future ones shows that this is a charactor building chapter not to be despised.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursabout 2 months ago

Approval is all I can say. I agree with the other comments about how you pack a lot in little chapters. Well done!

ClearmuseClearmuse9 days ago

Too bad about the Valla mother. Seems she could use the help honestly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Really enjoying this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES