All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 051'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TheFeveredHungerTheFeveredHunger3 months ago

Ah, the pleasure and pain of bite-sized prose. I look forward to more! Interesting lead-in to new "training" scenes, with mountains, oceans, and rivers of lust points just on the horizon.

justToViewjustToView3 months ago

It's Tuesday. Nearly had a panic attack thinking it was Wednesday 😂.

Brilliant chapter like always!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Healer: "Roka, I really don't care if you decide to fuck every single woman in this town"

She is one of those women ,,, In fact she is single ...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Greg's teacher isn't quite as oblivious as one could wish a teacher to be.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Our author is a man of a very good taste ;)

Highlight of the chapter for me was when he was teasing Enya.

cliqueggecliquegge3 months ago

Loving it thank you

pk2curiouspk2curious3 months ago

Yes . Enjoying it .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is starting to come into its own. I really like that you're now elapsing more time between some of these chapters. And that there are fewer 'knowledge transfer only' chapters. While you still expound on rules of the world, the structure of magic, workings of the 'system', etc., when needed to understand the motivations of characters or future decisions of Greg/ Roka, they are now more interspersed with plot.

It has become a truly enjoyable read, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take the story.

Minute_DecisionMinute_Decision3 months ago

Beautiful story! 5☆

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another excellent chapter. Can’t wait to see how his conversation with the healer continues. Again you give us just enough to keep us wanting more. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

ShapachanShapachan3 months ago

I just love it,! I think things are gonna get very interesting soon.

Thanks

Shapachan

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Don't you dare stop 😁

I have read a LOT of the longer story lines here, and much prefer them to wham bam lines.

Really enjoying the structure and development taking place.

ChrisR

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Woooow✨

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Less knowledge dumps means more focus on “present” story matters. Exciting

Unexpected Shalia was large breasted

ClearmuseClearmuse9 days ago

I like this reminder of Alena having such long life and how that changes things.

My first low confidence guess for the stalker is just the Valla boy. He's just the most obvious, and obviously lots of folk are possible. Even Olivia, testing or poor boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES