All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 052'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew2 months ago

Another good chapter. I don't know how you manage to keep on schedule every week, you might be the only author here that does so with such regularity and rapid pace. It is comforting to know, when finishing a chapter, that another will be along shortly.

YassreadYassread2 months ago

This is so hot, can't wait for the next chapter.

jwmcleanjwmclean2 months ago

damm cliff hanger....love it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

In another world, I would have loved to listen to Alena share stories about her life. My heart is filled with bittersweet feelings of ulterior motives from Greg. Everything in this world has almost two meanings to it, and I have little doubt that Greg sharing a meal with Alena every few days is an exception to this rule. I want to read of her smiling, but if I do I also will think of a wide grin from Greg, watching her resistance break away. Or something. She is a very old high tier after all.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love it. My only complaint is having to wait until the next chapter. You leave is hanging so beautifully well that it’s frustrating. Keep up the good work and keep them coming

TheFeveredHungerTheFeveredHunger2 months ago

Now for a commercial break!

It can be difficult to write about the alien mind of ancient beings... but it's also important to realize that, unless they change their root mechanisms, they'll still behave like the younger variants from time to time. It's good to be reminded of that juxtaposition, like we see with Alena... and the somewhat pervasive concepts of psychology (in Greg's modern world) being applied with a mind toward ethics. Ah, the lure of power and the inevitable war of self that it creates. It'll be really interesting to see how these experiences impact Greg's "plan". I wonder if/when Greg will begin to think of himself as Roka. The daily reminders and overlapping memories dealing with this village and all the pretending could begin to erode the boundary between his identities. Even a compartmentalized memory storage space may not be able to stop that kind of fragmentation. Hmmm...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great chapter. I continue to enjoy this story and look forward to another chapter every week. I liked the progress with Greg and the healer’s relationship. I hope to see more progress with it as well as with his attainment of magic. Keep up the good work.

Nostalgic94Nostalgic942 months ago

I actually love the incest elements, please don't let critics cause you to write less on that angle, it's exciting to see the buildup and the resistance crumbling to the base desires in the dynamic of the evolving relationship between the main character and his female family members

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story, easy to read, captivating. You should write a book, no a trilogy or series based off of this. I’d buy it! I mean look how much material you have already and your characters have only begun their journey. Please don’t give in to the pressure to summarize, skip over things and/or rush to the end before you’re ready and the full story has been told.

RadAshaRadAsha2 months ago

Good story. Be careful with your pronouns; you called Greg a her on more than one occasion in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderfull keep going ..... read a few chapters last year , very enjoyable . thank you .

going to stop here on 52 , just so I can read more another time , yes keep going , I am

sure you can write a lot more , but have fun with it . Paul

ClearmuseClearmuse9 days ago

Only 52 chapters to get on a first name basis! We got there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES