The Sixth School Ch. 052

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reason Alena abandoned her primary affinity to become a healer was because she watched her mother slowly die from a strange disease that none of the healers their families procured could heal. Even as she spoke, Greg could both see it in her eyes and hear it in her voice that she remembered the powerlessness of watching her mother slowly waste away. Their family was full of powerful light mages and yet, none of them could do a thing for her mother. That's how Alena came to choose the school of life. She'd sworn to herself that never again would she lose someone close to her because she wasn't able to save them from whatever was ailing them. Later in life when she was a fifth-tier mage, she came to find out through her investigations that the disease was the result of an engineered attack by a rival clan against their family. That's how a clan that had been around for more than a thousand years was eliminated right to the last person in a single night by a single healer.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Hakor cut in before Shalia could reply to Greg's invitation. As promised, after the evening session with the healer, Greg had picked up the girl and the two had walked home together. Of course, Hakor, her assigned guard, had been following the two of them a few paces behind. Greg noted the girl's annoyance with the man at his refusal going by the dirty look that she sent his way. The man, however, barely noticed as he was looking Greg's way, and by the firm look on his face, Greg knew that he wouldn't be budging on this. "I'm sure you understand that her safety comes first," he went on to say.

"Of course," Greg answered with a smile and a nod. Greg wasn't bothered by the interference from Hakor, knowing perfectly well that the longer Shalia was denied the more the hunger grew. Besides, he would spend tonight coming up with the perfect little den of lust, what better way to christen the room than with the Town-head's daughter? Greg watched the two walk away for a few seconds before he turned around and walked into his compound.

"Good evening, Mother," Greg greeted the woman as she stirred a pot full of a thick, meaty broth. The woman was seated on a short, three-legged wooden stool that was common in kitchens across the town as it allowed one to cook with ease without having to bend over all the time. Greg didn't miss the way the woman stiffened a little at the sound of his voice, the DISCERNING ring picked up on a spike in arousal, and like a shark presented with blood in the water, Greg couldn't help the predatorial smile that crossed his lips.

Rising to her feet, the woman hid her nervousness behind a smile as she walked over to him. Taking his head between her hands, Greg leaned down and let her kiss his mask where his forehead would usually be. This time, however, Greg's hands snaked around her waist and came to rest on her round ass. "G... good evening Roka," She greeted, doing her best to ignore the fact that her son's hands were exploring her body.

"Where is Tayani?" He asked, a smile playing on his lips under the mask as he noted the fact that she wasn't pulling away from him but allowing his hands to explore her generous curves,

"After all the cooking you had us do earlier today, she was completely exhausted, so I allowed her to go to bed early," She answered before stifling a moan as Greg's hands came around to grab one of her bountiful breasts, all the while, ignoring his other hand, which was pulling her dress higher and higher.

"And how about you?" Greg asked, a note of genuine concern in his voice. "Aren't you tired?" He asked.

"Don't... don't worry about me, I rested after you left, I just got up to prepare something for you," She declared. With the SENSUAL TOUCH bangle still on, his mother couldn't suppress the shudder of pleasure that coursed through her when Greg's hand slipped into her dress and started lightly pinching and playing with her nipple. Meanwhile, his other hand had already slipped under her dress and was kneading her perfect ass.

"No, that just won't do. I won't have my mother collapsing from fatigue. Take the pot off the fire and come with me," He instructed.

Despite her protests that she was fine, her mother quickly found herself lying facedown on her bed. Her dress was folded in large folds from both ends so that it was like a large band around her waist protecting her modesty. From his storage ring, Greg took out the scented oil he'd just bought from the Eros shop. A LOVER'S TOUCH. That was the name of the oil in the Eros shop. To Greg, it had a minty smell that he found relaxing. He, however, knew that both the smell and the effect were unique to every person who interacted with it. To his mother, the scent was probably different, and judging by the soft smile that crossed her lips when she caught the scent, it probably brought some beautiful memories back to mind.

A groan of delight escaped his mother's lips when Greg slowly dripped a line of the oil from the base of her spine to a little past her shoulder blades. Greg could understand her reaction seeing as the effects of the oil didn't just stop at being uniquely scented for everyone. To begin with, the oil was always warm to the touch, adding to the comfort and pleasure one got from it. Secondly, everywhere the oil touched one's skin it would feel like a million tiny hands were already caressing them, even before the actual massage began. This effect was only further enhanced by the third effect of the oil, which was to increase the sensitivity of the skin, not to an uncomfortable degree but just enough to heighten the experience of pleasure from the massage. The oil would also make the muscles underneath much more pliable to increase the effectiveness of the massage and leave one feeling completely relaxed after.

Straddling her thighs just behind her ass, Greg began to massage his mother's back. The increased sensitivity from the oil and the SENSUAL TOUCH bangle came together in a perfect union causing a long drawn-out moan to escape his mother's lips even as his hands gently but firmly glided over her skin. The hard life in this little town made it so that her mother's body was lithe and toned, which when paired with her feminine curves, caused stirrings in Greg's loins that he wouldn't have been able to suppress even if he'd wanted to. As he leaned forward to relieve the tension between her shoulder blades, Greg knew his mother could feel his cock pressing up against her ass, dangerously close to slipping between her legs. Greg's pants and the dress she had folded around her waist, however, stood guard and foiled any would-be intruders into her innermost sanctum.

The woman was so lost in the sensations of the oil and his touch that Greg doubted she was even aware of it as her waist gyrated, pushing harder against his hard cock. Gritting his teeth, Greg slowly breathed out through his nose, trying to calm the raging lust that was roiling within him. He didn't wish to rush this. He wanted to take it slow and make this as much of a memorable experience for her as it would be for him. As such, despite the tantalizing way in which his mother's ass kept grinding against his groin, Greg continued to take his time and sensually massage her, allowing her to lose herself in the sensations until she was little more than putty in his hands.

Greg's ministrations eventually moved to her legs, climbing at a tantalizingly slow pace from the soles of her feet, up to her calves, then just behind her knees before climbing up to her thick thighs. From where Greg stood he could see her pink flower, its petals already glistening with moisture. Her legs had unconsciously parted the higher his hands climbed, and by the unconscious way she seemed to be arching her back, Greg could feel the deep need from her core. The woman's spine went rigid before her body was racked by violent shudders when Greg's hands 'accidentally' came in contact with her slick fold, his thumb pressing on her clit. With her face to the side, Greg could see that her mouth was open in a silent scream even as she writhed in overwhelming pleasure. Greg couldn't keep the devilish smile off his face. They were just getting started...

***

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Please support my work if you can. And don't forget to favorite, vote, and comment.

12