All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 059'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

A good intermission that lets us prepare for what's to come.

Soothing and simple.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

In real life, messing around with weird yet powerful things you don't understand never ever produces any problems. Fortunately.

gatormangatorman6 days ago

Your story makes waiting for Wednesday worth it.

Blacksword404Blacksword4046 days ago

Great chapter. I enjoyed it a lot. I wonder how this might change him becoming a healer. Or if it even will. He might end up a great healer with a strong earth connection.

SlofredSlofred6 days ago

Thank you It will be interesting for us to see just how much stronger, or agile he has become after adsorbing the knowledge and skill from the soul fragment. I would be quite interested in seeing the full test of his new powers and abilities after he recovers from his catatonic state. I am guessing increased overall power but no real magic skill improvements from his beast core augmentation. But maybe a bit of an ability to understand and communicate with earth dwelling creatures?. 5 stars for sure And again Thank you for sharing.

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentnt6 days ago

As always you have given us a fantastic story. Thank You

AardieAardie6 days ago

How much of himself will he have lost? I imagine speaking after twenty years will be rough.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

You keep surprising me with the twists and turns in the story, but you have never disappointed me. Thank you for another chapter well done. 5S

Jimdog32526Jimdog325265 days ago

Awesome as always.

CreepythinmanCreepythinman5 days ago

Oh, the suspense! Looking forward to the next chapter!!! 😁

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Amazing chapter. The flipping of perspectives from Greg to Alena/Olivia painted a much better picture of the story. It’s great that he is becoming more powerful. Can’t wait to see how he has changed mentally/spiritually from his contact with the core. Very much looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Thanks again. Just wish you would post more frequently so I wouldn't have to wait so long between chapters.

pk2curiouspk2curious5 days ago

That was intense . GR8 chapter .

Note : There are so many dozens and hundreds of incredible authors providing their works for free . Here on Literotica . That I am so busy trying to keep up with them . That your more frequent submissions are very welcome .

pk2curiouspk2curious5 days ago

If anyone doubts my claim below . Just check my favorites list . You won't stop reading for 10 years .

AlluredAllured3 days ago

awesome chapter!!, waiting the next exciting part.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Great story. Depth of world building but still engaging because of the pace of the narrative.

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 hours ago

Mouth watering. More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
658 Followers
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES