All Comments on 'The Ski Bunny Ch. 04'

by photosaurus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pick up the pace

Can't wait over a month for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great chapter!

Take all the time you need to write these! I prefer quality over quantity. Can't wait for the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

First and foremost, great story. However, you repeatedly used the wrong name in this chapter. An example: If Sherry is stuck at work, how can she get back into bed with him at the end of the story? Next time you might want to re-read your story before posting it up for the whole world to read...

photosaurusphotosaurusalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Made corrections

I always proof read at least three times before submitting, but I did miss a few naming mistakes this time: two at the start of the pool scene and one at the end of the story. I submitted corrections that should be live in a couple days. Thanks for the feedback. I gladly accept critiques, but let's keep it constructive. Also, quality stories with no errors takes time, so please have patience. I'm pretty busy, and I'm glad you like my work enough to want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like it.

Nice stories. A couple of errors ... whoopee. There was plenty here to create arousal for me; I didn't even notice the errors. Keep writing, you'll just get better. Since none of us are paying I assume you aren't getting paid, so don't sweat the whiners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great drama

Complex and conflicting emotions come to the surface in this exciting fourth chapter, full of passion and tumultuous feeling, with a cliffhanger ending. Wonderful storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous