The Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up, Shaun."

"Do you mind if I ask him for you?"

"Shut the fuck up, Shaun, or I'll kick your ass."

"Casey thinks you wife's hot." A snowball whizzed past Shaun's head.

"She'll be pleased to know that," he responded to Shaun.

"Hey Casey, should I tell him what you really said?"

Casey had skied down to Shaun and before Shaun could move, Casey was on top of Shaun and forcing his head into the snow.

Fighting off Casey's attack, Shaun blurted out: "I'd do her... in....in an instant. Was that it, Casey?"

Casey was shouting at Shaun to shut up and punching him in the ribs but Shaun was just laughing it off.

"And what else did you say, Casey? Something like: "You'd like to ride her moguls.'"

Casey had given up now, just thoroughly embarrassed by his friend's betrayal.

Apologetically, Casey said: "I didn't say all that stuff. It was just guys talkin'. I'm sorry, I think your wife's pretty."

"Don't worry. She is pretty. And I'm just married, I'm not dead."

The guys all laughed.

Emboldened and pleased to be considered "one of the guys" he added: "And Casey, I'd ski some of your friends' moguls if given half a chance."

"That may not be as hard to arrange as you might think," Casey said and the guys just laughed, a bit nervously or so it seemed to him.

"Just meet us out at the hot tub at about 8 or so tonight and you'll get a pretty good preview of the terrain, so to speak."

"Just make sure to bring your wife with you, right Casey?" Shaun barbed. Although he suspected that Shaun was the one he really had to watch out for around his wife.

From that point on, he was exchanging crudities with them and dispensing his own advice on sex, marriage and related "guy issues." At the end of their fifth run together, they met up with the women at the lift. As they skied into the lift line, he confirmed how favorably his wife stacked up against the beauty of the younger girls. From experience, he knew the other guys were undoubtedly making their own comparisons in light of Shaun's comments on the slopes. He skied the rest of the day with his wife, taking time to admire her along the way, apart from the group of six.

HER: Before they'd even left the chalet where they'd had lunch, the girls were quietly grilling Amber about her evening with Troy.

"Old habits are hard to break. And for about ten minutes it felt like old times," Amber joked in response to her inquisitors, but loud enough so that their new acquaintance could also hear.

Now looking at the latest addition, Amber added: "Of course, I'm not sure I had as much fun as the couple in the next room."

She flushed and quickly looked down, pretending the comment had not be directed to her. Kelly and Carrie looked at her, expecting further elaboration but getting none. They rode the quad lift up together and began a number of long intermediate runs. During the long lift rides, she answered their questions concerning her career and marriage. When they learned that she was an obstetrician and gynecologist, they bombarded her with a number of questions, ranging from birth control to breast implants to child birth. Along the way, the women would interrupt the "serious" conversation to make pg-rated comments about the wide range of men who were on the mountain that day.

"Kelly always gravitates towards the older guys," Carrie explained as Kelly craned her neck to watch some tanned guy with salt and pepper hair ski by.

"They just tend to be much more sensitive to my needs, in my experience. Especially in certain areas," Kelly said in her defense. "It's not just all about them."

She didn't say anything, but had to agree with Kelly's assessment. Her husband had become a much better lover as each year had passed together.

Later, while they each discussed their marriage prospects, Carrie had asked: "I don't want to seem nosey, but I don't have too many friends who have been married for very long. Is it difficult to keep the sparks of romance alive?"

She thought for a moment and drew on her professional experience. "The number one complaint I get from my patients over thirty is that they can't recapture the libido they had when they were younger. It's a huge problem."

"What do you say to them?" Amber asked.

"I tell them that they are not alone. It's important for them to know that what they're experiencing is typical. I tell them that they need to talk to their partner frankly and work through the issues together.."

"I can't imagine a time when I wouldn't want to have sex," Kelly noted.

"I can't imagine a time when you wouldn't want to have sex, either, Kel" Carrie retorted.

"I can't imagine a guy ever not wanting to have sex," Amber threw in.

"Oh, guys never seem to lose their libido. In fact, it's usually the men who are driving the women's feelings of inadequacy in not wanting sex. That's what leads the women to ask me for advice."

"Sounds like you're a sex counselor or something." Amber said.

"Well, think about it. The only doctor most women have is their Ob/Gyn, so I'm the one they turn to with what they perceive as a medical problem. They want a pill or something to give them their desire back."

"Is there?"

"Nothing that's really proven to work. Ninety-nine percent of the time there's no physiological problem. It's just emotional and the gradual and natural aging of the body."

"So once it's gone, it's gone?"

"No not at all. It's all about taking steps to put you in the right frame of mind to block out the stress of the day and recapture a little romance."

"What kinds of advice do you dispense to them to get back in the 'right frame of mind'"?

"There are good books that can get a woman motivated, web sites with videos, toys, and games. There's all sorts of role playing and fantasies that partners can play out with each other. Familiarity breeds complacency. In my experience, couples need to take risks and try new things."

"So, I should look for a husband who will let me live out my fantasies...with or without him?" Carrie jokes.

"Many times, the fantasy you may be having is very similar to a fantasy your partner has been having, but has been too ashamed to share with you. When you find a shared fantasy, and make it a reality, it's an incredibly liberating realization."

When she finished, she realized that she may have supplanted her objective analysis with her subjective experience after ten years of marriage.

"So, if your husband told you to dress up like a nun and spank him with a ruler, you'd do it?" Kelly asked as she laughed.

"If that's what he wanted, yeah. What's the harm? As long as he was willing to be my cabana boy the next night." She laughed to herself because, although she'd done some weird things to satisfy her husband, the nun-with-a-ruler one had never come up.

"What if he said he wanted to sleep with twins?"

"I'm sure he'd love to sleep with twins. I'm sure that sometimes when he's with me, he's imagining he's sleeping with twin college cheerleaders." She thought about how her husband had closed his eyes during their late night encounter the previous evening. She looked over at Amber and speculated about what would be running through his mind the next time they made love.

"But that's okay, because in the dark of the night, sometimes I'm imagining he's someone else...or several other men!"

That brought a wave of laughter from the other girls.

"I'd freak if I found out my boyfriend was thinking about someone else," Kelly said.

"The bottom line is that you've got to be comfortable with whatever lines you draw. But just remember, it's all about trust and understanding. If you're having crazy fantasies about being taken by a bunch of escaped prisoners, it's probably not fair to worry about you husband fantasizing about twins. But, that doesn't mean either of you will act on the fantasies. So, are the fantasies wrong? No. Does it mean that you should read a book or get a video that depicts that fantasy? Maybe. Does it mean you can touch yourself when he's not around and let your mind run free. Sure. Does it mean you should buy a pair of handcuffs and a prison jumpsuit for your partner? Why not! Your sex life either moves on or it dies"

"Doesn't sound like yours has died." Amber commented.

"Not that every day or even every month is like when we were newlyweds, but overall, it's gotten better and more satisfying to me every year. We're still learning new things about each other. Of course, not that sex is the focal point of marriage. But in many ways, I think it acts like a barometer for your marriage. And good sex can wash away a lot of bad feelings. But I'm sure you already know that."

"So true. Give me what I need when I need it, and he can watch all the football he wants" Kelly said.

"Sounds pretty good. I might just get married now after that pep talk." Carrie said. "Or,better yet, can I borrow your husband for a night? I seem to be stuck with guys who think foreplay is drinking a beer."

She smiled. "Hook me up with a couple of your male friends, preferably the big, strong types, and he's yours for the night." Everyone laughed, even though she wasn't entirely joking. It was amazing how easily she could joke with these women, she thought. They were so much more entertaining than the group of moms at the day care center.

She realized too late that she'd been a bit too raunchy or revealing perhaps, but she'd never see these girls again and they genuinely seemed interested in knowing what they had to look forward to as they progressed inevitably through marriage and children. Fortunately, she didn't have the chance to say anything more revealing because they caught sight of the men as they pulled into the lift line. Yes, she thought, he'd do nicely, looking at him from behind. I'll see him sometime soon in a fantasy or two, she confided in herself. She slid past him in line and alongside her husband who welcomed her back with a kiss.

HIM: They'd gotten off the slopes shortly before the lifts shut down. After a short nap back at the lodge, they went to dinner at one of the wonderful Southwestern restaurants in town. Throughout dinner they were touching each other affectionately above and below the table,reconnecting on a more emotional plane. The margaritas were too smooth and after only two, the altitude and alcohol had given them both a solid buzz.

He occasionally checked his watch, not exactly worrying about the time but conscious that it was now well past 8:00 p.m. When they finally made it back to the room it was closer to 9:00. He had gone into the bathroom to relieve himself and when he returned to the main room, she was just pulling her swim suit top down over her shoulders. He saw her breasts for only a moment before they disappeared beneath the slick fabric. Fortunately, the lycra lifted and pulled her breasts together, creating a hint of cleavage for his continued titillation.

HER: She had suspected that the group of six would end up in the hot tub at some point that evening based on comments the girls had made about looking forward to soaking their sore muscles. But that truly had not been her motivation in seeking out the hot tub. Her legs were sore and the thought of an outdoor soak under the stars was irresistible. She checked herself out in the bathroom mirror after he came out of the bathroom. She adjusted her straps and rearranged her bottoms to cover any stray hairs that she might have missed when she trimmed herself in the shower the day before they had left home. When she came out, he was pulling the new trunks she had given him up over his waist. He'd been working out on a new weight system they had purchased with their new house and he looked as good through the upper body as he ever had.

They wrapped themselves in the lodge's fluffy robes and walked out into the dark. It cooled down quickly at night at that elevation. Above them, the stars seemed close enough to reach and pull down out of the sky. The hot tub was separated from the lodge by a rustic, rough- hewn fence made of pina logs. From the enclosure, the banter of men and women emanated. Opening the latch to the hot tub enclosure area, the occupants fell silent and looked at the intruders. Not immediately recognizable out of their bulky skiing outfits and with wet hair, it took a few moments until the tubbers greeted the newcomers. Hearing Shaun's familiar voice, they recognized their new-found acquaintances from the slopes. The banter picked back up.

"Grab yourselves a beer from the cooler," Troy invited.

She took a pass, but he reached for one. He slid out of the robe and into the boiling water of the hot tub. She felt the cold night air hit her as she removed her robe, goosebumps forming immediately on her arms. The other men almost in unison took a sip of beer to give them a pretense of busyness as they watched her gingerly slip into the hot water.

HIM: He obeyed the well-recognized, unspoken Code among men. He knew that they were obliged to "check her out" in her swimsuit and pretended to look away so that they would feel free to do so. It never bothered him to know other men were looking at her. In fact, it gave him a feeling of pride to have such a lovely wife. But as he looked around, he acknowledged that he may have underestimated the attractiveness of the other women. Kelly had on a small bikini. Although most of her body remained hidden below the waterline, he could see the small triangles that covered the flesh of her B-cup breasts. She had a narrow neck and delicate features. A pretty face, like something that belonged on the cover of a wholesome young women's magazine. Amber had obviously forgotten a swimsuit. She wore a long white t-shirt and he couldn't tell what else. She hid mainly beneath the cover of the water and when she had to reach out to get her beer or to cool off, she turned away so that she didn't flash everyone with her see-through wet top. Up close she had a more rugged, yet still feminine, look to her. The kind of women he'd always expected he'd end up with--tanned, outdoorsy, and a slightly unpolished beauty to her. Directly across from him sat Carrie. Her long hair was knotted on the top of her head and she wore a tight-fitting one piece suit. It seemed unlikely that a bikini could have contained her ample chest. He was not disappointed for the additional reason that the thin fabric of the one piece left her nipples poking plainly through her suit. The suit ran high up her hip, hiding little of her shapely thighs and ass. Out of respect, he noticed that the other guys looked away while he tried to casually check out the women in the tub.

HER: She had known they'd all be looking at her when she got in. Men always thought they were being so discreet but rarely failed to be caught by her radar. Rather than make an issue out of it by catching them in the act, and being somewhat emboldened by her buzz, she looked over their heads into the night air as she gradually stepping down into the warm protection of the water. Across the tub from her, Troy had a well-defined upper body and arms that were naturally the size of small tree trunks and legs that would have supported someone twice his weight. He got out of the tub for beer and the wet suit stuck to his full, cleaved ass.

When the whirlpool timer expired, the bubbles stopped. She knew that her husband was surreptitiously looking into the water to try to make out if Amber had on any underwear and what Kelly's lower half looked like in her bikini bottoms. Casey got out to re-start the timer; she saw that he was wearing shorts, not swim trunks. The cotton fabric clung to his body and she noted the outline of a large, limp appendage under his shorts. Not even the hot tub could kill that giant, she thought to herself. He had a muscular back and a sexy fluidity to his long body. Shaun, she noted as expected, had a well-formed body born, not naturally like Troy and Casey, but from weightlifting. Nice eye candy, she thought to herself, but not the type she could live with day after day.

HIM: They slumped in the water, talking of the days events and planning their next day already. The minutes quickly floated by. Troy and Amber were flirting with each other in the tub. But he noticed that every once in a while, although whispering in Troy's ear, she'd look at him. At one point after she had said something to Troy, Troy looked over at him, then her. He had the distinct impression they were talking about him and his wife. He stroked his wife under the water, until too hot, she sat up on the lip of the tub. She leaned forward to dangle her fingers back in the water. Her reach into the water naturally pushing her breasts together. The men couldn't resist, he knew. They were looking into her cleavage, then down into the darkness between her thighs, as if they honestly expected his wife to pull her legs apart for them. As it was, the soft mound of her bush showed ever so slightly through her suit, he noticed. That was all they'd get tonight, he reminded himself. As he looked at her from the corner of his eye, he had a desire to pull his wife's suit off and to have his way with her right there on the edge of the tub, even if they were all there to watch. He was as big a pig as ever, he conceded.

Breaking his thought process, Amber stood up to get out of the tub. Although she moved quickly, his eyes were quicker, picking up the outline of her perky, small breasts through the nearly transparent white t-shirt. As she rose, he could make out her white panties under the t-shirt. Although this second layer of fabric somewhat obscured the details of her feminine features, he could make out the dark patch of hair in front and when she turned around to grab her robe, the curve and cleave in her smooth, rounded ass.

One by one the women got out and wrapped themselves in their towels and robes. As each one left, he took advantage of his vantage point to check out their bottom halves. Nothing but lean legs and tight asses--a real treat.

The men stayed in the tub, except that when his wife touched his shoulder, he stood up to escort her back to their room.

"You two should come on over to our room," Amber said. Kelly agreed.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll just watch some movie and drink a little."

"And maybe smoke a joint" Shaun added.

"Rather than keeping you awake, I'd feel better knowing you were partying with us," Troy noted.

"We'll see you later then," he said, almost in the form of a question to his wife.

"May as well," she confirmed, taking him by the hand and leading him out of the hot tub area.

HER: They returned to their room. Apparently remembering the expensive bottle of wine he had brought with them, he picked up the ice bucket and told her that he would run to the ice machine down the hall so they could chill the bottle of wine. The door clicked closed behind him. She stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and slid the sticky, wet swimsuit down her body and off. She looked at her body in the mirror, turning to the side for a quick profile. Relatively pleased with what she saw, she plugged in the lodge's small blowdryer and turned it on. She combed her hair out under the fast-blowing heated air.

Less than thirty seconds later, she heard the light double-knock on the door. That was fast,she thought. He must have forgotten his keycard. With the blow dryer tethered to the electricaloutlet in the bathroom in her left hand, she stretched the coiled cord to its limit and reached out for the door handle with her right hand, standing half in and half out of the bathroom. She pulled the door open and began to formulate the phrase "that was fast" with her mouth but before the words could reach her lips, she saw him.

Shaun took one step into their room and was saying: "We're gonna make a run to the liquor...store," when he stopped dead in his tracks. He had turned the corner around the door and seen her standing before him naked with only a blow dryer in her hand.