The Ski Trip

Story Info
My Stepsister makes our family ski trip more interesting.
6.5k words
4.45
32.6k
60
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My family and I, were in the car on our way to a weekend of skiing.

Dad had booked it as a surprise for us, after my stepsister and I had returned from college for the holidays, and it was an awesome way to start our vacation, before we would then head home from Christmas.

Anyway, as I said, we were sat in the family car, heading to the mountains for a couple of days of skiing, and while dad drove, and my stepmother sat beside him navigating, my stepsister Jenna and I, sat in the back seat keeping ourselves entertained.

That actually meant we were staring at our phones most of the time, watching TV shows, films, or whatever else we could find, while occasionally looking up to see something our mother was pointing out.

Anyway, a couple of hours into the drive, Jenna decided she wanted to lay out across the back seat, and kicking off her snow boots, then put her little socked feet in my lap.

It was a little annoying, but I didn't want to start an argument, so I just ignored her, and carried on looking at my phone.

Then after a bit, she started to move her feet about, tapping them up and down, and again I tried to ignore it, but then she moved her feet, and was now pressing down on my crotch.

I instantly looked at her with an unhappy look, and even though she was looking at her phone, she smiled, knowing exactly what she was doing.

I wanted to say something, but at the same time again, I didn't want to start a fight that might ruin the holiday, so I just pushed feet away, and carried on looking at my phone.

However, Jenna seemed to be in a mood to annoy me, and just moved them back onto my crotch, and then, not only started to tap them up and down, she started to rub them around in circles too.

Having her little heels pressing into my bulge, and rubbing it, inevitably started to awake my dick, and I had to try and adjust myself casually, to stop it growing any further.

I couldn't believe my stepsister was behaving like this, we had been a family for several years now, since our parents married, and not once had Jenna shown any interest in me that way, but now, having spent half a year at university, she seemed a complete different person.

Anyway, her little feet then continued rub against my growing bulge, and the more she played with me, the firmer I got.

My cock was soon fully hard, and straining against my jeans, and I had to bite my lip, to stop myself from moaning out loud.

It was then, Jenna turned one of her little feet onto its side, and began rubbing it up and down the length of my trouser lump, and once again, I had to stop myself from moaning out loud.

As she caressed my member through my jeans, I glanced over at her in complete disbelief, and my stepsister just smiled back, clearly enjoying her little game.

For a couple of minutes, as we continued to drive towards our destination, Jenna kept sliding her little foot back and forth across my crotch, before my phone beeped with a message, and when I looked at it, it was from her, and it said 'I dare you to get it out!'

I again couldn't believe she had just sent me that, and I instantly looked over at her in disbelief again.

She just casually grinned back, as she continued to stare at her phone, and then a moment later I got another message from her 'Go on! I dare you, or are you chicken?'

Once again, I couldn't believe she had sent me that, but as she continued to rub her little foot up and down my straining bulge, I have to admit, the idea began to appeal to me.

After a little more caressing from her, the urge to whip it out and stroke it, was really beginning to grow, so eventually, I glanced over at our parents, and they were clearly busy with driving and where we were going to notice what was going on in the back seat, so, I reached down, took a hold of my jeans, and began undoing them.

As I did, I glanced over at my little petite, brunette haired stepsister, and she just grinned back at me, clearly excited I was going to do what she wanted.

Popping the top button, I then undid the zip, and gently, pulled open my jeans.

My hard young cock quickly sprung up, and for the first time ever, I was showing my boner to my little stepsister.

Jenna's little face lit up even more excited, like she had just opened the best Christmas gift ever, as she stared at my big thick veiny length, before she then moved her little socked covered feet towards it, and wrapped them around my dick.

I instantly moaned in pleasure, as her little feet clamped around my hard member, and held my cock firmly, and as I did, our mother then asked "What honey?"

"Nothing mom! I was just... watching something on my phone!" I quickly replied back.

"Oh okay." My stepmother then said, before she continued chatting with my father.

My stepsister then started to move her little feet up and down my firm shaft, happily sliding them either side of my firm cock, and I had to bite my lip more, as the pleasure ran through me.

As she continued to jerk my hard dick, I glanced over at her, and she just sat there staring back at me with a happy grin on her face.

Jenna then kept going, sliding her socked feet up and down my length some more, and every time they moved up and down, I had to stop myself from moaning loudly.

After a while of rubbing my member like that, she then seem to want to really feel my warm thick meat pole between her feet, because using just her little toes, she pulled her little white socks off, and then clamped her bare feet back around my shaft.

I have to admit, that felt even better, skin on skin, and the moment her warm soft feet hugged my dick tightly, I moaned a little louder in pleasure.

"What?" my stepmother asked again.

"Nothing! Just watching my phone." I replied quickly back.

As my stepmother then went back to her conversation with my father, my stepsister then began to jerk me again, and I had to seriously bite my lip from moaning out loud.

Jenna keenly tugged on my hard length, happily stroking her little bare feet up and down my firm shaft, and it felt wonderful, and was probably, one of the best experiences I had ever had.

Luckily for me, she seem to be enjoying it too, and kept going, jerking my stiff member firmly with the balls of her feet, for several wonderful minutes.

The time seem to fly by, as I sat there lost in a world of pleasure, and eventually, I began to feel my excitement begin to grow.

As she kept stroking my cock, I looked over at her, wondering if she was going to keep going, until I came.

After another minute or more, it seemed so, so I tried to warn her that I was close to cumming, but she just sat there grinning at me, and continued to jerk my firm throbbing dick.

Once more I had to bite my lip again, as the pleasure increased in me, and still my stepsister continued to tug on my firm dick with her little feet.

After a little longer, I could feel my excitement growing even faster, and I knew I was only moments away from the inevitable.

Glancing over at Jenna again, I mouthed the words "I'm going to cum!" urgently to her, and she grinned back, and whispered "I know!"

She then started to tug me even faster, and the feeling of her little bare feet, hugging my hard length as firmly as she could, was just too much for me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I then exclaimed under my breath, as my pleasure rushed to its peak.

Jenna didn't stop though, it seemed she wanted me to cum, she wanted to make me blow my load right there in the car, with our parents just feet from us, and eagerly continued.

But she didn't have to wait long, because, as her soft warm feet slid up and down my firm member again, I felt my balls tighten up, and then with one more firm tug, I exploded.

I groaned heavily under my breath again, and bit my lip hard, desperate to not cry out in delight, as I began spurting my sticky white load.

As I began pumping out streams of warm wet goo, it flew up into the air, because Jenna was still holding my cock straight up, before it then came straight down again, splattering my dick, and her little feet.

I then continued to pump out more of my white man cream, and soon my cock and her toes looked like, a soggy glazed doughnut.

Then finally, after several wonderful seconds, I was done, and with a happy sigh, I stopped cumming, and relaxed.

As I did, my stepsister gave my gooey length one more stroke, and then, too my amazement again, lifted her little feet off my member, and to her mouth.

I then watched in disbelief, as she slid her toes into her mouth, and happily began sucking down my warm cum.

For several more incredible seconds, my horny hot stepsister sucked her little petite feet clean, before she finally, she stopped and sighed happily, with a big grin on her face.

After that, I decided to use her socks to clean myself up with, which she didn't seem too happy about, but hey, she caused the mess so it was only fair.

Then shortly after I had put my dick away, we soon arrived at the lodge we had booked for the weekend, and excitedly, we piled out of the car to start our skiing weekend.

As it late afternoon, we weren't going to get any skiing done then, so instead, we just settled into our accommodation, and I have to say, the place was pretty nice.

It had a big open living area, with authentic stone fire place, and animal heads on the walls, there was a kitchen and dining area on the other side of the room, and upstairs was three bedrooms and a large family bathroom.

We also had a nice view of the valley, surrounded by big snow covered mountains, it was the perfect place for a short break.

Anyway, the rest of the day was spent eating and playing card games, mom didn't want us watching TV, then we headed to bed for an early night, so we could hit the slopes on time, the next day.

The next morning was bright and sunny, perfect for skiing, and eagerly we headed to a nearby ski rental place, and got kitted out.

Once we had our helmets, boots, and the right skis, we were off to the cable car, to get to the top of the slopes.

This was when we found out, everyone else in the area had had the same idea, and there was a big excited que for the cable car.

So, we joined the que, and a few long minutes later, we finally got aboard one of the big glass boxes.

However, with everyone eager to get up to the slopes, lots of people crammed into the car, and quickly my stepsister and I, found ourselves squashed into a corner of the cable car.

Then we were off, and slowly and steadily started to glide up the mountain. Now, as it turned out, it took a good few minutes to get to the top, which gave everyone time to enjoy the amazing views of the valley, as we climbed out of it.

This also meant, as everyone was staring out at the views, they weren't looking at us, and I suddenly had a naughty idea.

Sliding my hand down, I casually cupped my stepsister's little round butt in her ski suit, and instantly she tightened up, and then glanced at me with a surprised look.

I smiled mischievously back at her, and then began to caress and fondle her little soft rear, and immediately, she tried to casually push my hand away.

But I wasn't going to stop, I was going to pay her back for yesterday, and happily continued to massage her perky little bottom.

Jenna then moaned softly, before trying to look nonchalantly out of the window.

Keenly, I fondled her small round soft butt, happily caressing it, and exploring it all with my hand.

After a while however, I then moved my hand lower, and slid it down between her thighs.

Instantly she tightened up again, and squeezed my hand between her little legs, trying to stop me from doing what I wanted to do.

But, it didn't stop me, and I just gently started to rub that soft little mound between her thighs.

Jenna instantly moaned a little louder, before biting her lip to stop herself doing it anymore, and as I continued to rub her warm little pussy through her ski wear, she gripped the hand rail tightly in front of her.

"Oh shit!" I then heard her say, under her breath, as I kept rubbing her with my fingers.

As we climbed higher and higher in that cramped glass lift, I continued to rub her little warm mound, and after another minute or so, she started to grind herself against my hand.

This now excited me, because now Jenna was definitely enjoying it, and wanted this to happen, so, I happily continued, and as casual as I could, I kept rubbing her damp little mound.

My stepsister moaned softly, and squirmed lightly against my fingers, as I repeatedly rubbed her, and after another minute or so, she glanced up at me with a look that said, she was almost about to orgasm.

Which was good, because a moment later, I glanced up wards to see, the end of the cable was now in sight.

So, I eagerly began to rub a little harder, a little more frantically, and my stepsister moaned a little louder, before biting her lip again.

It now seemed like, I was in a race against the cable car, to see who could reach their peak first, and as the big glass box grew closer and closer to its destination, so did Jenna.

My fingers now furiously rubbed between her slim warm thighs, and she gripped the hand rail tightly to keep herself from toppling over, and then as massaged her mound a little more, she whispered under her breath "Steve..." and then she suddenly tensed up even harder than before.

Her thighs gripped my hand tightly, and then I felt her body begin to tremble, and as she did that, she moaned heavily under her breath.

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

My stepsister was cumming, cumming in front a big box full of people, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Fortunately for her and me, no one I think even noticed, as they were still busily staring out at the view and chatting excitedly, and as they did, Jenna moaned heavily under her breath, and twitched some more.

Several glorious seconds went by, as my little stepsister came on my hand, and then, as the cable car pulled into the top station, my little stepsister sighed, and relaxed.

She had finished cumming, and as she tried to recover, I then eased my hand out from between her thighs, which I'm sure were now probably quite sticky and damp, before I leant over to her and whispered "Enjoy your skiing!"

The rest of the morning, Jenna had to ski with a very moist pussy, which I'm sure probably wasn't the most comfortable thing to do in the cold snow, but again, she started it, so she had to live with the consequences.

Anyway, when we reached lunch time, she whispered to me she was going to get me back, but the rest of the day was spent pleasantly skiing with our parents, and having a jolly nice family vacation, so that didn't happen.

However, the next day, we decided as a family, we were going to have a bit of lay in, and hit the slopes a little later, to try and avoid the early rush, and as I slept soundly in my lovely big warm bed, I suddenly came to, because I couldn't breathe.

It was like someone was trying to smother me, I couldn't breathe through my nose or my mouth, and when I opened my eyes, all I could see were two round pale objects right in my face.

"Morning Steve!" my stepsister then said cheerily, as she sat on top of me.

"I saw you weren't using your mouth for anything, so I decided to use it myself!" she then said, before she started to grind her little bald moist pussy on it.

At first I didn't know what to do, as I had literally just woken up, but as her warm moist pussy lips rubbed back and forth across my mouth, I could taste her salty goodness, and soon stuck out my tongue to taste some more.

As I pushed my big wet tongue out, it brushed between her little pink lips, and instantly my stepsister moaned in delight.

"Oh yes!" she gasped excitedly.

She then continued to slide her little cunt up and down my face, eagerly rubbing it against my mouth, and the more she did, the more excited she got.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh, you're making my little pussy so wet! So fucking wet!" Jenna then moaned happily.

I was of course amazed this was really happening, but also really enjoying it, and happily continued to lay there, and let her use my mouth as her sex toy, for as long as she wanted.

Keenly, I wiggled my wet tongue back and forth, as she happily slid over it, and I could feel her getting wetter with every lick.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Lick my pussy! Lick it! Lick it!" she exclaimed eagerly, continuing to rub her lovely bald cunt, over my mouth.

Jenna squirmed and ground her lovely moist mound into my face, for several wonderful minutes or more, and as she rode my mouth, I enjoyed every second of it too.

This became very obvious to her, when she glanced down and noticed the front of my boxer shorts was now looking like a tent.

"Oh, Steve! Am I making you horny?" she then said playfully, before she reached over, and placed one of her small warm hands on my bulging boxer shorts.

Clutching it tightly, she began to tug on it, in time with her rubbing her pussy on mouth, and I instantly moaned in delight, as she started to jerk my hard cock through my underwear.

After a moment to enjoy what she was doing to me now, I keenly continued to lick her little cunt, and now we were getting each other off.

Jenna happily stroked my length for a good while, before she then said "You know, I should taste your cock, it's only fair, as you're tasting my pussy!"

I certainly wasn't going to argue with her logic, and as I kept licking her, my little brunette stepsister, took hold of my boxer shorts, and pushed then down my legs.

My boxers only went down to my knees, before my rigid excited dick sprung up in front of her, and eagerly, Jenna then took hold of it with her hands.

She then opened her little mouth, before she lowered it onto my length, and I happily groaned again in pleasure, as I felt her warm wet mouth engulfing my member.

In seconds, she began sucking on my firm cock through my boxers, and I was soon moaning louder in delight, as I felt her soft wet lips sliding up and down my dick.

Eagerly she sucked on my rigid length, while I continued to lick her little moist pussy, and for several more wonderful minutes, we continued like that.

It was truly wonderful, feeling her little soft lips running back and forth along my length, and I was still amazed this was really happening.

But it really was, and in a horny, step sibling sixty nine, I continued to lick her little moist mound, while she sucked on my erect hard cock.

Keenly we pleasured each other again and again, and as I slid my tongue back and forth along her little pink crack, she slid her wet mouth up and down my firm dick.

Our moans of delight were soon ringing out around the room, and obviously we should have been more concerned about our parents hearing us, but we were too lost in the moment, to actually care.

It felt like, for some time, we stayed like that, happily using our mouths on each other's naked genitals, making each other as excited as we could.

Until finally, Jenna pulled her mouth off my stiff length, and said eagerly "Oh god! I'm so wet and horny now! I'm just going to have to ride your big cock!"

I liked the sound of that, and quickly replied "Okay!"

My stepsister then crawled down my body, until she was over my hard erect member.

Holding it in place with one of her small hands, she then lowered herself onto it, and I watched eagerly, as her little bald pussy touch down onto the top of my cock.

Her little pink lips then eased open, and a moment later, she sunk down onto it with loud happy moan.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed in delight, as her wet little cunt took most my hard dick inside of her, in one go.

Jenna now had most of my big meaty member insider of her, filling her little warm wet cunt, then kneeling down on the bed, she raised herself back up, and then slid back down again.

12