All Comments on 'The Ski Trip'

by Steveboner

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk95 months ago

Happy home happy life

DragosLoveDragosLove5 months ago
Formatting

I hate commenting on style instead of content, but the paragraph break every sentence was really distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

But then just two months later my little stepsister announce she was pregnant. Now what?

zooliciouszoolicious5 months ago

Incest can be such a slippery slope. Pretty enjoyable when it’s just sex.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyed the story for what it was, a work of erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's a very hot story but very repetitive. After one vivid description you do it again. You should either make up some more varied content or shorten the story. Like a virus going around, people just love to use "cunt", or "twat" over. and over. "pussy" is the best word. If I were writing I'd use it exclusively.Those other words are derogatory.

Also, I can never understand why, when Literotica has a section titled "Incest Taboo", about all of the entries are about "Step" brothers and sisters. It's like the idea of incest troubles you so much that you strive to make it "NOT INCEST" If incest repels you so, why are you writing in that category?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well I was eager to read it and I keenly enjoyed it, I wasn't anxiously looking forward to the nearing end....lol...just fuckin with ya but maybe a few too many adjectives....hell I don't know though cause I was quickly and keenly kicked out of our poorly taught English class....sorry though cause opinions should be positive and mine actually is...I kinda fuckin liked it...thank you for sharing !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A backseat full of sperm and nobody up front notices!

And SUPER annoying formatting!

DarkSollatDarkSollat5 months ago

Simple story, but really hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

BS, any 19 or 20 yr old does not have that kind of control to go that long without loosing it, unless there is something wrong with him.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg5 months ago

Mediocre, repetitive and boring.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

little used 102 times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveboner@Steveboner
I'm a guy in my early forties, who enjoys writing sexual fantasies. I like sexual encounters with all types of women, young, old, thin, fat, super hot, cute, or just plain jane!