The Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned in pleasure, as she started to ride my cock.

My cute little stepsister, happily slid her lovely little pussy up and down my rigid length, and every time she rose and fell on me, I groaned happily in delight.

As she lifted and dropped onto my hard cock, she obviously started to get hotter, and soon reached down, took hold of her festive t-shirt was still wearing, and pulled it up and off of herself.

Tossing it to one side, she now sat on top of me completely naked, and even though she was facing away from me, I could still see her lovely bare back, and her round little butt cheeks.

It was so exciting to see my little stepsister completely naked on top of me, and as she continued to ride me, plunging her wet little pussy up and down on my firm dick, I happily moaned more in pleasure.

For some time, Jenna rose and fell on my length, happily riding my stiff member, and pleasuring herself as she did, but after a while, I really wanted to fuck her.

So, I reached up, took a hold of her hot naked little body, and pulled her back towards me.

She let out a cry of surprise as I did, but it didn't stop me, and once she was lying back against my chest, I took hold of her slim little legs, lifted them upwards, and then started to thrust up into her.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck yes!" she immediately exclaimed in delight, as I began to fuck her.

"Yes! Fuck me Steve! Fuck me!" she then said excitedly, as I pumped up into her some more.

Keenly I pushed my hard length up into her wet little pussy repeatedly, fucking her firm and steadily, just like she wanted, and as I slid in and out of her warm moist hole, I looked down at her, and could now see her lovely little boobs.

They were just like the rest of her, petite, probably B-cups at best, but beautifully round with little pink nipples on them, and as I thrust into her, they jiggled nicely.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Jenna then moaned in pleasure, as I kept pumping her little cunt.

Still holding onto her slim legs, I continued to thrust up into her, and after several more minutes, she was groaning repeatedly in delight.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! This feels so good! So fucking good!" she cried happily.

So I kept pumping relentlessly into her, loving the feeling of fucking my little stepsister, and I have to admit, I wanted to go on all day.

But, after a while longer, I started to feel, I wanted to try another position.

So, I pushed my hard cock into her once more, and then eased it out of her, before I rolled her over onto the bed.

Jenna ended up on her hands and knees beside me, before I then got up, and quickly pulled off my t-shirt and kicked off my boxer shorts, and once I was as naked as she was, I knelt down behind her.

Kneeling between her little slim open legs, I then placed my firm dick up against her wet pink mound, before, I then pushed it into her again.

Instantly, Jenna moaned in delight again, as my rigid length slid back inside of her, and once I had pushed most of my member into her little pussy, I held onto her hips, and then started to move back and forth inside of her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" my stepsister moaned happily again, as I began fucking her from behind.

Eagerly, I pumped in and out of her little wet hole, as she knelt on all fours in front of me, and as I fucked her steadily, she moaned more in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, fuck my little pussy! Yes, fuck It! Fuck it! It feels so good!" she exclaimed in delight.

I keenly thrust my firm dick in and out of her, and Jenna continued to groan excitedly, as I did.

"Oh god, yes! Oh god, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned some more, as I kept pumping into her.

As I repeatedly plunged into her warm little hole, my stepsister slowly lowered her head, and was soon almost face down on the bed, with her little rear pushed upwards.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she groaned heavily, as I kept fucking her.

For several more minutes I happily pumped Jenna from behind, and loved every second of it, but after a while again, I wanted to change position again.

So, I moved my hands under her knees, and scooped her up, off the bed.

My petite stepsister let out a cry of surprise again, as I lifted her up, but once she was sat in my arms, with her slim little legs dangling over them, she went back to moaning in delight, as she was now fully impaled on my hard length.

I then started to thrust up into her little pussy again, and as I went in deeper than I had gone before, Jenna cried out louder in pleasure.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she repeated over and over, as I pumped firmly up into her.

"You like that?" I asked excitedly, as I did it some more.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me like this! Fuck me like this!" she cried excitedly back.

Well, that was my intention, so I kept doing it, and as I knelt on my bed, thrusting up into her, I started to bounce her on my dick too.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" my stepsister cried, as I was now pounding her little cunt.

Another couple of minutes went by, as I fucked Jenna relentlessly, and soon her moans of delight became just one pleasurable cry.

As this happened, I realised she was probably close to cumming, so I continued pumping up into her, while at the same time dropping her swiftly onto my member, and now I became determined to make her cum on my cock.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Jenna exclaimed over and over, as I fucked her hard.

Then, as I slid her down my firm cock again, and pushed it deep up inside of her at the same time, my stepsister suddenly gasped, and then, with a big pleasurable cry, came on my dick.

"OH GOD YES!" she screamed wildly, as I felt her little naked body begin to tremble and shake.

She twitched uncontrollably in my arms, and cried out at the top of her voice as she came hard on my dick, and I had to hold her tightly, as she had her orgasm.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she exclaimed again, as she continued to cum.

For several wonderful seconds, my little stepsister came on my hard throbbing length, and as she did, I felt her little warm little pussy squeezing my member.

After a pretty big orgasm, Jenna finally calmed down with a relieved sigh, and then relaxed, in my arms looking very flushed.

As she did, I lowered her back onto the bed, before letting her rest a moment.

Jenna knelt on all fours breathing heavily, trying to recover, before she laid down on the bed and sighed happily.

Eager to go again however, I then laid down beside her, before I rolled her onto her side, and then moved up behind her.

Lifting her top leg up, I then placed my hard cock up against her lovely bald pussy again, before I pushed it gently back into her, and she moaned in delight, as I filled her with my dick again.

Then steadily, I began to rock back and forth inside of her, and Jenna moaned softly again, as I slid in and out of her little cunt.

It felt so good, fucking my stepsister like this, and for several wonderful minutes, we lay together happily enjoying it.

However, after a little longer, I felt the need to pump her harder again, and steadily, started to thrust faster into her.

Jenna almost immediately moaned louder in delight again, as I began fucking her more firmly, and keenly, I slid in deep, into her little cunt.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want to feel that big cock of yours! I want to feel deep inside of me!" she then exclaimed excitedly.

Well, that was my intention, and I eagerly kept pumping into her, thrusting my firm length in as rapidly as I could.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! That's it! That's it! Keep doing that! Keep doing that!" she then moaned happily.

As we kept fucking on our sides, our hot naked bodies rubbed up against each other, as my cock continued to pound into her little wet hole, and after a while, I started to feel my excitement begin to grow.

"Oh, shit yeah!" I muttered really beginning to enjoy it.

Jenna continued to moan and groan in pleasure, as I kept pumping her little pussy hard, but the more I did, the more excited I got, and eventually I had to decide to stop or keep going until I came.

After a couple more thrusts I decided to stop, I wasn't ready to cum yet and end what we were doing, I was enjoying it too much, so I quickly stopped pumping into my stepsister, and then gently pulled myself out of her.

As soon as I was free of her little wet cunt, my stepsister rolled over to face me, then took hold of my hard throbbing length, and with an eager grin, slid her mouth onto my cock.

I moaned in delight as she swallowed my hard dick, and then eagerly began to suck it, and even though I had stopped fucking her to calm down a little, I just couldn't stop her from sucking my length.

Happily I laid there and moaned in pleasure, as she slid her soft wet lips up and down my shaft again, and keenly, she sucked on my rigid throbbing member.

Fortunately for me, she wasn't trying to suck me off, and after a while of her happily slobbering all over my firm cock, I was ready to fuck again.

So, after a little longer, I eventually got her to stop sucking my dick, and lay back on the bed, before I sat up, and then crawled over her naked hot body, and placed my hard length, up against her little pussy again.

Jenna watched eagerly, as my stiff member pressed up against her little pink lips, before I started to push it into her, and her pussy eased open, and I slid in.

"Oh yes!" she moaned in pleasure, as I filled her with my hard cock again.

Once I had pushed most of my firm dick into her, my stepsister lifted her little legs up, and wrapped them around my waist, eager to hold herself in place for me, before I placed my hands on the bed, either side of her little head, and then started to rock back and forth inside of her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Jenna immediately moaned, enjoying the feeling of my length sliding back and forth inside of her.

Pumping her steadily, with long strokes, I really wanted to enjoy every second I could, and I think Jenna wanted that too.

"Oh yes! Oh Steve! This feels so good! I never thought you could fuck me like this!" she then moaned happily.

"Yeah, it feels pretty good to me, too!" I replied back with a smile.

Jenna then smiled back at me, before we continued to fuck, and for several more minutes, I happily slid in and out of her little cunt, as she moaned in delight, because of it.

But inevitably, the more we enjoyed it, the more we wanted it, and eventually, we started to fuck faster and faster.

My hard member soon thrusting firmly in and out of her wet little pussy again, and as I pumped her harder, she began to cry out in pleasure again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she exclaimed excitedly, as I pounded into her little cunt again.

I was pumping hard and fast now, and was going into her balls deep, and it felt even more exciting than before.

As I fucked Jenna relentlessly, she held onto me tightly, and groaned loudly in my ear, but I didn't care now, and just kept thrusting into her.

"Oh Steve! Oh Steve! Oh yeah!" she moaned in delight again.

I was really beginning to enjoy this, and could feel my excitement begin to build again, but I wanted to fuck her in another position before I came.

So, I then moved my hands down, under her little perky arse, and in one movement, knelt up and lifted her with me.

Jenna was now sitting in my hands again, with her little slim legs wrapped around my waist, and her arms hanging onto my neck, and her sweet wet pussy, fully impaled on my hard cock.

As soon as we were in that position, I began pumping up into her, while lifting and dropping her onto my dick, and instantly she cried out louder in pleasure.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed excitedly, as she bounced on my hard length.

Her hot little pussy slid up and down my rigid member, as I continued to pump it into her too, and the more we fucked like that, the more excited we both got.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"" she cried in delight, as we kept fucking furiously.

Eagerly, we continued to fuck as hard and fast as we could, and as the bed squeaked loudly under us, and the room rang with our moans of pleasure, I knew we weren't going to last much longer.

I was right, because as we kept going, I felt my excitement begin to quickly build, before Jenna then cried excitedly "Oh god, I'm going to cum! Oh god, I'm going to cum! You're going to make me cum!"

I loved hearing that, and keenly kept pumping up into her, and as I did, she continued to bounced down on my length, and we both seem determined now, to cum.

Well, we didn't need to wait long, because just a few more seconds later, as I pounded relentlessly up into her, and she kept sliding down my thrusting member her cries of pleasure became one long noise, until she suddenly flung her head back, her little back arched, and then she screamed "OH GOD, FUCKING YEAH!"

Jenna's orgasm hit her hard, and instantly she began to shake and twitch wildly in my arms, and then I felt her little cunt begin to tighten around my cock, and as it did, I felt my own excitement race to its peak.

"OH, FUCK YES!" I then cried out, as I exploded inside of her, and began spurting my sticky wet load, right into her bare wet pussy.

We both then groaned and trembled together, as we came at the same time, and cumming deep inside my stepsister seem to make it feel so exciting and naughty, I swear I pumped more cum than I ever had.

"Oh shit!" my stepsister then exclaimed in delight, as she felt my warm creamy goo filling her pussy.

For several wonderful seconds, we both came together, and it was fantastic.

Then, after moaning and writhing wildly together, we both finally stopped, and sighed happily, as we relaxed feeling pretty spent.

As we continued to cling to each other, while trying to recover, Jenna then smiled, leant in, and kissed me, and happily I kissed her back.

For a while, we kissed each other passionately, and enjoyed every second of it, but then, we heard our parents getting up across the hallway.

Obviously, we couldn't let them find us like this, so we quickly stopped kissing, disentangled ourselves from each other, and as Jenna jumped off the bed to look for her clothes, I did the same.

Anyway, we soon got dressed, and my little stepsister slipped out of my room, and thankfully, our parents never saw her.

The rest of the day was just the usual family stuff, more skiing, then a big dinner at a nearby restaurant, and then we had to pack up, ready for the drive home the next day.

However, that evening, while my father and my stepmom were busy sorting out things downstairs, my stepsister and I slipped into her room and had a quick hard fuck again, and I'm pretty sure, this was the best ski trip I had ever been on.

12