All Comments on 'The Skinny Dip'

by friend88812

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
topcattoponetopcattoponeover 7 years ago
well told tale having a ring of truth.

Well written story and could be true with no fantastic and unbelievable twists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I always wonder about the author's gender; sometimes it is obvious (and of course if your bio

had included gender, no questions) and sometimes not. This well written story could be written by a male, but I'm going to guess you're female. IF, instead you're male, you've done well keeping the story mostly in her point of view. As someone who left a loveless marriage 20+ years ago, I can relate to both of their perspectives. They deserve a regular reunion; I hope you'll grant them (and your readers) that pleasure. A few editing nit-picks but nothing detracted from a well crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a beautiful love affair.

Too bad they can't dignify it with honesty and courage. Great sex, shitty people. If their spouses have maintained their marriage vows then these two cheaters deserve the loneliness and despair of their loveless marriages. Two cowards trying to capture for a few hours the love and passion missing from their dysfunctional marriages. Erotic for a moment, regretful for a lifetime.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
It's to bad...

These folks think that they are in love. They couldn't be, as they can't have known each other in such a short relationship. Even though they have emailed / texted or even possibly talked on the phone, they are rushing toward sexual satisfaction denied to them by their unfeeling spouses. If they are so miserable in their married lives, why are they still married. I loved the sexual feelings released, and the fact that they received some of what they think that they need.

A well written story that kept my interest with likeable yet sad characters. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nicely done as both characters feel very real, in all their dilemmas. Too bad some feel the need to judge.

PickFictionPickFictionover 6 years ago
Excellent

Beautiful story about two very real and believable people, carefully crafted and beautifully written. Thanks. I enjoyed it tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As they say . . .

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfriend88812@friend88812
75 Followers
A straight guy who would love to find a straight female to be a pen-pal with. I'm a romantic and nice person. Email me if you're a lonely female who loves to be naked.