The Skunk of Ipanema

Story Info
Sexy skunk girl goes for a walk, chaos ensues.
2.8k words
3.69
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely summer day. As it was the usual for Flora, she would spend it at the beach. She was lucky to have a well paying job that she could work from home, and that allowed her to buy a house barely three blocks away from the coast. As a lady skunk, her body completely covered in black fur trapped a lot of heat, so she craved going for a swim whenever the temperature went past a certain point.

She tied up her hair in a bun, letting a thick strand of hair frame her face. She liked how this hairstyle was fresh, comfortable, and sexy, since it revealed her neck and shoulders, and the two white stripes that went down them. Today she was wearing a brand new bikini, since her body had gotten curvier and the old ones didn't fit anymore. It was bubblegum pink, but the purple translucent beach sarong toned down the lower half. Any other person would finish getting ready by splashing a body mist on, but she liked to keep it natural. Mixing artificial smells with her natural scent made her gag.

Flora left her home with only her bikini, her sarong, and a crochet satchel with a few important items. She had a song from the radio stuck in her head, and she hummed it to herself, swaying her hips to the rhythm of the music as she walked. She was in an excellent mood. Nothing could ruin it. But when she noticed a few people staring at her, and turning to whisper among themselves, she stopped humming, and tried to catch what they were saying.

'I'd hate to be walking right behind her.' One woman said to another. 'Imagine the stench that must be coming out of that furry tail. Ugh, I want to vomit just thinking about it.' Flora furrowed her eyebrows. Her tail didn't stink, not unless she sprayed. It was hard work keeping it all shiny and fluffy, and that involved a dedicated hygiene regime. But even if it stank, what would be the problem? She was a skunk, for fuck's sake. She was supposed to smell like that. In fact, she regularly sprayed all of the rooms in her house, because that was what turned it from a house into a home.

She was pulled away from her thoughts by someone whistling at her. She looked around for the offender. It was some guy with a group of friends, drinking beer by the corner of the block. "Hey, sweet cheeks!" The bloke yelled at her. 'Why don't you bring that big round ass over here? I can show you a good time.'

'Did you lose your nose somewhere?' One of his friends told him. 'Look at her, she's a skunk. Just by grinding on you she'll stink you up so bad your dick is gonna fall off.'

They started howling in laughter, irritating Flora to no end. What? Did they think she wouldn't stand up to them because they were a group of men and she was a woman? Not letting their comments get to her, she adopted a sexy smile, and made her way to the guys, leaning into the motions of her hips, highlighting her curves. Once she was right in front of them, she asked 'Care to repeat what you said, handsome?'

'Oh no, the stinky skank is into you!' One of the guys patted the shoulder of the original fella who catcalled her. He got all red in the face, and angry all of a sudden. 'Hell no, I don't want that stinky ass anywhere near me!' The guy glared at her. She just smiled right back. 'You heard me. Go away. You're stinking up the place.'

'Oh, good, that means I heard you alright.' Flora spoke in a gentle voice. She leaned towards him, until they were nose to nose. 'You said you can't handle me.'

'What the--' At this point the guy was getting infuriated, and he seemed ready to throw hands, but Flora turned around, pointing her butt at him and raising her tail in one swift motion. And then, she ripped the most rancid, rotten fart that a human could ever fathom. A green cloud shot from her backside at the group, blowing their hair back, and the effect was instantaneous. Their eyes watered, and they started gagging.

'I can't see!' Screamed one of them. 'My nose is dying!' Screamed another. They brushed their eyes, but that only made the burn worse. Tears streamed down their faces, as they tried to pinch their noses, hold their breath, anything that would make them stop smelling that stench for even a second. But that rotten cloud had settled firmly in their noses and throats, and no matter what they did, they still could feel the odor.

Flora delighted in the coughing and gagging sounds of those mean bastards. Feeling a rush of power, she put a hand on her hip, brought a finger up to her lips, and looked back at the guys, feigning ignorance. 'What did you say? That you couldn't smell? Don't worry. You've been so nice to me, I'll gladly rip out a new one for you.' She declared playfully.

The guys started screaming "NO NO NO NO NO!" but it was too late; she had made up her mind. Rolling her hands into fists, she pushed hard with her belly, and let out an even bigger fart, spraying the guys from head to toe. They were gagging, and sobbing. The stench was so bad, they wanted to run away, but they ran into each other instead, falling on the ground. They rolled around, screaming things like "It stinks so fucking bad!!!" and "Please make it stop! I'm sorry!"

Flora smiled, very satisfied with herself. She put her hand on her wide hips, and reveled in the sight of the guys squirming on the floor, begging for forgiveness. But then she saw movement from the side of her eye. She turned to see the women who had been gossiping about her, trying to leave without getting noticed. 'And just where do you think you're going?!' She yelled at them, and started running at full speed to catch up with them. The women tried fleeing, but soon they had a lady skunk in front of them, leaving a green trail of stench with every movement of her tail, just like they had feared.

'P-Please, we didn't mean it!' One of them pleaded.

'We only said those things because we're jealous that you're so pretty. We weren't serious. We don't think you're stinky.' Said the other one, with a slight quiver in her voice.

'Oh, you don't?' Flora murmured, feeling a devilish grin creeping up to her face. 'Well, you better change your mind! Because I'm stinky, and proud of it!' With no further warning she turned around, brushing her tail against their faces, and ripped out the biggest, loudest, rankest fart she had let out in a good while. The green cloud blew back the women's hair and dresses, and they instantly started coughing and gagging.

On of them raised a hand and pulled from her sarong. 'T-Tomato juice.' She begged. 'Please give me some tomato juice.'

'What? You really think a tomato could do anything against my smell?' She laughed at the woman, and pulled away so she wouldn't be grabbing at her clothes. 'Please. Some little fruit juice can't make a dent in my natural scent.'

After brushing her clothes straight, she blew a kiss at everyone, and left them there, coughing and pleading for some fresh air, as she strutted along to the bossa nova she was singing to herself. "Tall and tan and young and lovely, the girl from Ipanema goes walking. And when she passes, each one she passes goes--"

"ARGH!!!" Flora heard how one of the guys complained right on tempo with the song, and she burst out laughing. What a pleasant start to her day.

The glimmering sea was a sight for sore eyes. Flora sighed from pleasure, feeling the warm sand through her sandals. She looked for a free spot, though it wasn't hard to find one, since wherever she went, people tended to move away. She laid out her picnic blanket, straightening it with her hands. She never brought a beach chair with her, opting instead for sitting on the ground. It was less of a hassle when it came to carrying her stuff, and she liked playing with the sand.

Despite having carried out her revenge on those people's noses, and being amused by it, her mood was still a bit sour. How could people be so rude? She decided to go into the water right away, and let the sea wash away her anger.

She swam around, exploring the ocean floor, and rested for a while, making a starfish with her body, so she would float with the water cradling her in a very relaxing motion. Every time she dived underwater, and came back up flipping her hair, letting it go down like a waterfall down her back, framed by her curves, she could catch the glances men were stealing from her, and she smiled to herself. Men could say some foul stuff when seeing the white stripes on her back, or her fluffy tail, but deep down they all desired her.

After spending a good while in the sea, she was starting to get cold, so she got out and laid down on her blanket to warm up under the sun. Once her fur was dry again, she felt like she could go for a snack. She tied her sarong back on her hips, re-did her hair, and made her way to an ice-cream truck nearby. It was a hot day, and the line was long. Luckily she had her cellphone with her, although with little battery. Hopefully it would get her through the line.

It died, but now there was only one person in front of her, so the cellphone got her through the worst of it. She stretched her back, raising her arms and moving from side to side, a bit tired from standing for so long. As soon as she did so, she heard a 'Oh no, she raised her arms. I wonder if her pits stink as bad as her ass.'

Her ears perked up, alerted. Playing dumb, she paid attention to the conversation taking place behind of her. 'She shouldn't come out with this sun. She'll smell extra bad, like rotten meat.' A different voice said. 'Yea, she must be sweaty, and being a skunk that will reek terribly.' So it was a whole group talking about her. 'Girls, I hear you. Maybe if we complain to the lifeguards, they'll chase her out. She can't stay here, stinking up the place.' And that sounded like an old lady butting into their conversation.

She made her hands into fists as she kept listening into everyone's conversations. Virtually every person in the line was complaining about her smell now. She didn't stink at the moment, but just because of her species, people were considering trying to get her banned from the beach. She tried turning her head, to gauge just how many people were against her. There was a full line formed behind of her, of at least twenty people. She made eye contact with a guy in the line. Always a tease, she swayed her hip to the side, resting her hand on it, and winked her eye at him. The guy was surprised and blushed for a moment, right before he got an elbow to his stomach. 'What, you like the stinky bitch?!' The fella next to him asked. Of course he wrinkled his nose and said 'Ugh, no, no way in hell.' Flora turned her head away from them. The hypocrisy.

The person in front of her was being indecisive. He was asking for samples of every flavor, and just when it seemed like he would order, he changed his mind and asked for different samples. This was the final drop on the bucket that overflowed with her irritation. But she couldn't just walk up to every single person, to mess with them before farting a little. There were too many. So she decided to do something she definitely didn't do on an everyday basis, otherwise she risked being arrested.

She crossed her arms, seeming indignant, but actually hugging her belly. This helped her concentrate on her tummy. Breathing deeply, she could feel some gas moving towards the "exit", but she clenched her buttocks and pushed it back in. She pictured in her mind several of her favorite meals. Just like a person could think of a lemon and feel their mouth water, thinking of foods that made her gassy made her produce gas. She saw herself eating beans in stews, tacos, and stir-fries. Brussel sprouts, that for some reason most people hated, were delicious when roasted in the oven with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper. The same could be said of broccoli and cauliflower.

Her belly rumbled, and she felt it tremble under her arms. Her vivid imagination was working. Gas was starting to form, making her bloated. She encouraged herself, and closed her eyes again to keep on focusing. Now she recalled times when she had been bullied over being a skunk. Not every time, because they simply were too many. She could remember for years and not run out of bad experiences. She brought to her memory the kids back in primary school, and her teacher telling her that, if she bathed more often, maybe this wouldn't happen. The incident in the chemistry lab in her high school, when someone activated the emergency shower on her, cue all the teenagers laughing at her misery. The hurt wife of some man she slept with, not knowing he was married, throwing a bucket of ice water at her, and the way she stayed trembling on the sidewalk, clothes translucent and sticking to her body, waiting for an Uber to come and pick her up.

Any other person might feel broken over all this, but not Flora. She felt righteous anger bubbling within her, in the form of gas forming inside her belly, ready to attack with her stinky weapon at maximum power. Her tummy hurt from being stretched so much by the massive fart building in there. She was starting to gasp, tongue sticking out, from the effort of keeping it all in. The sheer effort was making her body feel all hot, like this was one hell of a work out. With her hands placed on her stomach, she could feel she had bloated so much, she looked pregnant, as if on the last stages of her pregnancy. And then, the nail on the coffin. 'What, she's pregnant?! Ew! She'll give birth to another stinky skunk, just like her!'

Not only did she let her ass loose for the gas to come out. She pushed hard with her core, ripping out the fart she had been building up with such force, such power to it, that the foul air not only blew people's hair and clothes: it blew the people themselves, pushing them back, sweeping them off their feet. They screamed in terror and agony over the stench that followed. They fell to the ground, crying, pinching their noses, gagging violently, crawling away from the source of the god forsaken fart that had just assaulted their noses. Not that Flora could catch any of it. The effort and the sensations of letting it all out so strong, and so fast, made for a strange but blissful combination that had her eyes rolling back, breathing heavily with her tongue out, trying to catch some of the air now filled with her raunchy, characteristic aroma.

Once she realized she was basically making an ahegao face, she composed herself quickly, hoping nobody had seen that. She looked behind of her to check, but it seemed like people had more important matters in mind, like regaining the ability to breathe, and getting away from her. She giggled a little bit, surprised by what she could do, and re-did her hair since a few strands had flown out of her hair buckle. Feeling proud of herself, and after a self pat on the back, she turned to the ice cream truck, only to find out both the indecisive guy from before and the ice cream vendor were passed out from smelling her farts too.

She covered her mouth with her hands, eyes open wide. Poor people. At least as far as she knew, those two hadn't said anything mean about hair. Oh well. They got what they deserved for being bystanders to her abuse, and not doing anything about it. She walked up to the ice cream truck, stretching a bit over the bar so she could get a cone and a scooper, and served herself a nice ice cream cone with sprinkles on top. She walked away, licking away at her ice cream with glee, leaving the casualties of her massive gas behind for someone else to deal with.