The Sky Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett gave me an odd look so trying to move on from the difficulty of our conversation I picked up the key and moved to the headboard to unlock the manacles. As they fell away Scarlett sat up next to me, she turned and climbed off the bed before taking her usual kneeling position.

"Thank you, Master, you said you wanted to discuss something?"

I walked over to her side where I had spotted my neatly folded shirt and handed it back to her along with her silk underwear.

"Can you please put these on? I have to say that you are most distracting without them."

She smiled up at me with a look of a small sense of achievement from my admission on her face as she complied with the request.

"Now come over with me and take a seat I can't speak properly to someone who is kneeling before me."

"But Master, that is my place, it would be wrong of me to be at your level."

She looked simply stunning kneeling and sitting on her heels, hair framing her face with her arms neatly folded behind her. I conceded to my own lust filled thoughts.

"Fine, but I am sitting over there so you can at least join me."

She smiled and complied crawling behind me as I walked to sit in an armchair nearby. As I sat down, I turned to find her back in her perfect position in front of me inquisitively looking me in the eye before quickly averting her gaze again.

"I spoke with Jasper and he told me some of your story," I began.

"The nice man who rescued me," she butted in.

I gave her an odd look as she blushed again.

"I'm so sorry Master, I shouldn't speak until I am asked a direct question," she said in the odd way that made it seem as if she were reading from a script as she fused her lips together and looked straight past me.

"Enough of that, if you are to stay with me the least, I expect is that you speak when you want to and you look me in the eye."

She gave me the most curious of looks before with growing confidence said, "You are very strange...Master."

"That is the other thing if you stay, I expect that you will call me Harry, I can arrange private chambers for you and allow you to be free to do as you please. In order to keep you safely with me my father will need to believe that you are my pleasure slave so we'll need to pretend that you will be servicing me and can arrange a few nights a week for you to sleep in my room to make in more convincing."

She looked at me completely baffled, "I don't understand Master, what do you want me to do?"

"You can do whatever you like, I told you I don't believe in forcing anyone to do anything against their will so I cannot in good conscience keep a sex slave," I tried to explain as rationally as I could.

"But Master, what if I wanted to serve you?" she asked in an innocent tone as she looked up at me.

I was taken aback, it was the last thing I expected to be asked "Why would you want to do that?"

"Master, I've known for a while that my life would be spent living as a pleasure slave, I've had many day dreams about having a handsome, young and kind master to serve...but they were just fantasies until I came here. I was...," she averted her gaze, "...I was so happy when I saw you. It was such a relief you can't understand the fear of knowing I'd most likely end up with some rich ugly old man."

There was an awkward pause before she continued.

"I don't know if you know but I was at an advanced education training school until I turned eighteen. When my owner passed away his horrible wife decided that a few of us had the looks to be more valuable in pleasure slave training," She said looking sad, "They tested me and found my inclinations towards being..." she reddened, "...sexually deviant. In a flash I was being poked and prodded on an auction block before soon swapping classrooms for bedrooms and cages and have spent the last two years being forced to train in all things a pleasure slave needs to know. My training was designed to enhance my desires and even though I tried to resist for as long as I could I now can't turn them off," she finished as nervously looked back up a me.

"As awful as your story is I'm not sure how that changes anything. I want to offer you the opportunity to stop doing that."

She looked back at me before averting her gaze once more, "Master, I'm saying that I have needs as well. They broke me..." she stopped for a moment before continuing, "They changed me...and now I have needs, I crave to serve, I crave pleasure."

"But it sounds like this isn't what you want, your file even says that you fought back, that you maimed a buyer!"

A chill came over her face for a moment before she began to explain, "That was different Master, I was due to be presented at a major auction house but a horrible old pig paid to play with me before as a trial." She said as a single tear rolling down her cheek, "He stripped me and tied me up painfully, then told me how when he bought me I'd get to be his pet with a little cage by his bed and a tail, he then put his fingers in me to show me where it would go," she said cringing.

"Weren't you protected by your belt?" I asked feeling awful.

She choked out a little sob before continuing, "that only protects one place Master..."

"Oh Scarlett, I'm so sorry," I said sympathetically but she continued.

"They always trained me using gags with a metal ring in them that stopped me biting them. But he made the mistake of thinking I was broken and he put himself in my mouth...so I made him regret it!" she said bowing her head tears running freely.

"Good for you, sounds like that bastard deserved it."

"That was a mistake though...there was no certainty he'd actually buy me and I threw everything away. I didn't think I'd survive the beating they gave me...but then once I'd healed a little, they decided to have me black marked and quelled," she said wiping away at her tears.

"That is barbaric," I replied, "It's those sorts of practices that led me to avoid owning slaves, you should have a say in what you want. That's why I want to offer you an alternative, a chance to have some of your freedoms back," I explained.

"Master, forgive me, but it seems like you want me to have free will." She said as some composure returned "Why don't you let me decide my fate and set my own rules and see if they work for you?" She stated quite forthrightly and more articulately than I'd expected.

"I guess I can't argue with that logic," I conceded.

"Thank you Master. Firstly, I know you say you don't want a slave so why don't you trial having me for a few days," she said looking me straight in the eye, "that means that I am here for your use and I hope you can fulfil my desires in return."

I felt my other companion coming to life at this, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

She continued as if I hadn't spoken, "Additionally, I don't want to be shared, I don't want to be beaten and finally I don't want to be kept in slave quarters. Anywhere you travel I want to be there to serve you."

Again, this little goddess surprised me. She'd gone from a nervous wreck waiting for orders only moments earlier and was now setting her slavery on her own terms.

"Ok, let me get this straight, you want to me to trial having you as a slave? I wouldn't consider sharing nor punishing you and I can consider you travelling with me although I won't be able to take you everywhere."

She nodded in agreement. "I didn't say you couldn't punish me master," she said whispered while biting her lip, "I asked you not to beat me." She continued as we both blushed, "So we are agreed then Master, I can be your slave on a trial period and if you like me then you promise not to send me back?"

"Ok, so let's say I agree to keep you on a trial period, what do you mean by servicing me? I asked, curious about what it might entail.

She anxiously looked up at me from her kneeling position, tears now faded away, as she reached up her hand to rest on the still burgeoning tent at my crotch.

"Let me show you Master."

12