The Sky Kingdom Ch. 12

Story Info
Emily is put in chastity and begins her training as a slave.
6.6k words
4.81
29.3k
12

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
565 Followers

We both looked up at the sound of footsteps to find Scarlett staring daggers while holding a chastity belt in her hand.

"I can't leave you two alone for five minutes without you touching. Master, I'm putting her in chastity for both your sakes!"

"It's not what it looks like," I replied quite flustered at being caught red handed as I stood.

"So, you didn't just make Emily cum by fingering her when you expressly said you couldn't to protect her," Emily asked in a chastising manner.

"I'm sorry. We got a little carried away and I just wanted her to feel some pleasure before she leaves," I replied a tad sullenly.

"I don't need your apology," Scarlett replied, "it's Emily you should be saying that to. What if she ends up having a release of magic while you aren't there? What if she ends up getting caught because of what you did?"

I knew Scarlett was right and was embarrassed at my own actions, despite their best intentions, and I looked down at Emily guiltily. She seemed lost for words as this point as Scarlett then moved to sit on the sofa with a sigh as she pulled me down to sit beside her.

"Master, I know you only meant well and I did tell you to fit her plug but we have to be more careful," Scarlett continued in a much calmer tone, "and Emily, you aren't at fault at all but I want you to be safe when we are apart."

She then pulled the complex looking underwear, that I recognized as her Chastity belt, and held it on her lap addressing Emily, "This was mine and it protected me for years, we are very similar in size so I'm hoping it will work for you as well."

"What is it?" Emily finally spoke as she looked on warily.

"It's a chastity belt. Basically, it's a lockable set of underwear that will stop anyone from getting access to your innocence...including errant Masters," Scarlett finished with a smirk as she rolled her eyes.

"So, you want me to wear this while I am hiding as a slave?"

"Exactly, I have some experience in slave transport and there are always a few handsy guards and handler's that this will give you some protection from," Scarlett continued as she then stood and moved over to the still kneeling Emily.

"Stand for me hands in box position," Scarlett ordered as Emily slowly stood awkwardly with her hands before her.

"I'm not sure what that means?" Emily replied.

Scarlett then took hold of Emily's arms pulling them into a folded position behind her back as her hands met the other arms elbow.

"This is the box position, when we are done here, I am going to take you through some basic positions and orders that will help you understand the handlers better," Scarlett explained as Emily looked at me nervously.

"Master, can you hold her skirt up please?" Scarlett asked as I proceeded to lift the hem of Emily's dress as she flushed at the attention.

Scarlett then began to slowly lower Emily's underwear before she gave a sudden yelp and a shudder.

"That seems to be nice and secure, good job Master!" Scarlett said as I realised that she had been checking Emily's plug before there was another couple of yelps from Emily as Scarlett spanked her on either butt cheek before moving away.

Emily embarrassedly looked away from me as she stepped out of her underwear and Scarlett placed the thong like chastity belt on the ground as she duly stepped into the gaps for her feet. Scarlett drew it up her legs and clearly knew what she was doing as in no time Emily was secured with the metallic protection as Scarlett helped her to replace her underwear once more and I let her skirt drop back down.

"I'll be holding onto this for now," Scarlett said while holding up a key before slipping it into her dress.

Emily awkwardly then began to move around and rub her hands over and under her skirt feeling her new apparel.

"It's really strange, I can barely feel anything through it," Emily said as she continued her ministrations, "but it doesn't cover my bottom."

"My training required that part to be accessible," Scarlett replied as I noticed a flash of pain both on her face and through our bond.

I moved over to Scarlett who was staring off into the distance, taking her hand, "Are you ok? I felt you through our bond."

"I'm fine, it was nothing," she replied unconvincingly while avoiding eye contact.

Emily seemed to note the flicker of understanding between us, "Harry, you've both mentioned it before, what do you mean by bond?"

"You see Scarlett's collar here," I replied while gesturing, "it is linked to this band," I continued while holding up my wrist to show the engraved metal and runestone ensemble, "these allow us to feel each other."

Scarlett seemed to come back to her usual confident self at this point as she moved to wrap herself against my side taking over, "It marks me as his Royal concubine, which is the polite way of saying that he didn't want to let me go so he magically bound me to himself as his sex slave!" she explained while giggling at the last part as I tried my best to hide my embarrassment at her crudeness.

"As in the King's concubines?" Emily asked with surprise, "I guess that explains why you are so stunningly beautiful," Emily continued awkwardly as Scarlett blushed at her words.

"I'm not sure I compare to those women, they are supposed to be able to take the breath away from anyone that sees them!" Scarlett responded.

"Exactly," Emily replied quietly as she awkwardly looked away.

Scarlett turned her gaze back to Emily as I felt arousal through the bond as she eyed the blond angel.

I was intrigued as to where their conversation was going but felt the silence that followed needed filling, "The bond means that we can feel each other's feelings and pleasure, although it's much stronger for Scarlett than me."

"Will it be the same when we are bound?" Emily asked innocently.

"I'm not sure but I don't think so...its purpose is to control," I continued before trailing off guiltily as Emily looked lost.

"Scarlett, I was hoping to have a quick private chat with Emily, would you be able to arrange an early lunch with Laura?" I asked directly.

"Yes, Master, although you both need to promise that you will behave without me," Scarlett replied while giving me a look.

"I promise," I conceded before Scarlett left the two of us standing together beside the sofa.

I took a seat and gestured for Emily to sit beside me hesitantly as sat down right up against my side.

"What would you like to speak about Harry?" she said grimacing.

"What would you like to speak about 'Master'?" I replied emphasizing that last word as she blushed.

"Sorry Master."

"Better," I replied, "firstly I wanted to check up on you. How are you feeling?"

"I'm very nervous...Master...and sitting is still uncomfortable with it in," She replied but I could tell there was something else she wanted to say.

"Is there anything you want to speak to me about?" I asked giving her an inquisitive look as I took one of her hands.

"Master, I don't want to lose my virginity in a ritual and in that place," she rushed out, "...can you...can we do it beforehand?" she asked innocently as I felt my arousal grow at the thought of being with her.

"If that is what you want, I'd be honored, but I'd imagine that us doing so is going to make a lot of magical noise if our previous escapades are anything to go by. Maybe we can make it work so long as we complete the bond straight afterwards."

"Thank you, Master," she flushing with relief, "that would mean a lot."

"There is also something I would like to ask you?"

"What is it, Master?" she asked looking up at me curiously.

"Do you find Scarlett attractive?" I asked.

Emily blushed fiercely, "I've never been attracted to women before...but it's different with Scarlett."

"In what way?" I asked with growing interest.

"It's the same with you Master, she makes my heart flutter the moment she walks into the room. I wait hoping she is going to take me and do things to me but, beyond a few light spankings, she's usually been platonic with me when we are alone together," Emily replied hesitantly.

"What if I told you that she is desperate to dominate and train you. I think she is just worried about scaring you off," I said while staring into her eyes.

"She wants to be with me?" Emily asked shocked staring back, "Why would she think I wouldn't want her?"

"Scarlett is an amazing and confident young woman, but behind her self-assured façade I think there is a lot of vulnerability and hurt. I'm hoping you can help me begin to heal the damage that's been done to her."

Emily surprised me as she slipped under my arm and wrapping both arms around me for a hug as I reciprocated.

"You are a special man, Master, most men in this Kingdom would only see her looks and little more."

"Thank you, that does mean a lot. Before you leave, would you like to spend some time alone with her?"

Emily reddened once more, "As her slave, Master?"

"If you'd like to give it a try?" I asked.

"I would," she replied hesitantly, "but there is not much I can do with the belt on."

"Yes, but doesn't Scarlett have the key?" I said while giving her a knowing look.

I sprang away and into the bedroom to find Scarlett back packing our bags once more.

"Master, I've arranged for lunch to come early," she said succinctly as I entered, "What has you so excited?"

"I have a little treat for you. Get dressed in your sexiest lingerie for me and I'll be back in a few minutes?" I quickly said as I collected a some carefully stashed equipment.

Returning to Emily, I found her still sat on the sofa looking up at me with interest. I laid out a set of leather cuffs and a leash to her side as she looked down at them nervously.

"Are you still ok with this?" I asked her as I put my hand to her cheek.

"Yes, Master. But does she really want to play with me?"

I chuckled at her question, "Trust me, I can feel her arousal when she is around you!"

Emily looked up at me excited, "Now, I want you to stand up for me and strip," I ordered.

Emily stood up and reached for her neck releasing the bow as her dress flowed down her body revealing first her perfect pert breasts before she was soon standing in just her underwear. I reached out feeling my own excitement as I took a grip either side of them and pulled them down as she stepped out of them leaving her with just the chastity belt covering the front of her crotch.

"Box position!" I ordered as she quickly stood to attention with her arms folded behind her back as I reached up and clipped on the leash.

I picked up the leather cuffs, "Present you wrists," I wrapped each cuff carefully over her delicate wrists and secured them tightly before spinning her around and clipping them behind her back.

"Kneel Slave."

I stood before Emily, bound and kneeling before me as my cock tried to break through my trousers. Emily had evidently noticed as she seemed unable to take her eyes off my bulge.

"When you are my slave, I might have you spend a lot of time just like this," I said having to hold back pulling out my cock for her to suck.

"I look forward to it Master," Emily said in a sultry voice as she leant forward and used her nose to nudge against my bulge while looking up straight into my eyes. I moaned in appreciation but managed to back away.

"Are you ready for your training session?" I asked.

"Yes Master."

"Then stay here while I fetch your trainer," I said as I made my way back over to the bedroom hoping to find Scarlett ready to go. She was pulling up a final stocking as I came in as she turned to me sporting an ensemble of black silk with a petite bra and thong framed by a lacy garter and set of stockings.

"Wow, you look incredible!" I told her as she walked towards me in a seductive manner.

"Master, you are so turned on...is that why you wanted me dressed up?" Scarlett said as she lithely knelt before me and reached up with one had to grab my erection.

"Your gift is waiting next door," I said desperately as she undid the button of my trousers and extracted my cock.

"Master, my duties are here right now...I can feel how much you need this."

My cock was already rock hard as she ran her fingers delicately along it using my feelings of arousal to find the most sensitive spots. She then began to lick the end of my cock in slow circles as I felt myself weaken at the knees as I stood before my kneeling slave. I knew I wasn't going to last that long as she gripped my buttocks before pulling my cock down into her mouth as I felt it slip in deeper and deeper which felt heavenly.

She was sucking and moving back and forth pleasuring my cock as I took hold of her head building a steady rhythm. Her pace picked up as I approached my climax as she began to hum around my cock sending me over the edge as the results of my explosive orgasm shot into her mouth as she duly swallowed. The pleasure continued to ripple through me as she released me from her mouth and stood still stroking my cock.

"Thank you," I breathed out as Scarlett helped to pull my underwear and trousers back up over my rapidly shrinking cock.

"Master, you don't need to thank your slave!"

"You know you mean a lot more to me than that," I said as she blushed, "my way of saying thank you is kneeling next door waiting for her new Mistress."

"What do you mean Master?"

"I mean that our new slave Emily is kneeling leashed and bound to be introduced to her new Mistress for training."

Scarlett looked up at me with an odd mix of hope and burning desire, "Are you being serious? Are you letting me train her? Did you ask if she wants this?"

"Scarlett, of course I checked and she is excited about you taking control of her. You know far more than me about slave training so I'm letting you show me the ropes!"

She jumped up and hugged fiercely as I drew her into me feeling warmth through the bond. Without saying another word, she slipped from my arms and selecting a leather riding crop from her chest before returning to me.

"Off you go, she's not sure what to expect so surprise her!"

"Are you not joining Master?" she asked unsure.

"I thought you'd want some time alone with her," I replied.

"No Master, we are your slaves, you should at least come and watch!" she replied excitedly as she took hold of my hand leading me to the doorway before she released me and composed herself.

I stood watching her perfect backside as she strolled into the room with a seductive gait as her gaze fixed on the bound and kneeling Emily who for her part stared back frozen in place by my goddess.

"Is my little slave ready for her training session?" Scarlett said purringly.

"I think so," Emily replied quietly while I took my seat in an armchair to get a good view.

"The correct response is 'Yes Mistress'," Scarlett replied as Emily squirmed before Scarlett's riding crop swiftly came down on her bottom causing a little squeak.

"Yes Mistress, Sorry Mistress!" followed rapidly from Emily's mouth.

"Good girl," Scarlett purred in response as I was very glad that I'd just had my own release, "Before you leave, I am going to teach you some basics of slave handling and then you will learn how to serve your Mistress properly. Is that ok with you?" Scarlett continued cupping her face with her spare hand as I only heard the final part through my arcane enhanced hearing I'd subconsciously been using.

Emily gave her a little smile, "Yes Mistress."

The look of care and empathy that came across Scarlett's face in that moment struck me as I felt myself sending warmth along our bond. She looked back at me at this point as I beamed at her and she gave me a smile back as I saw a sparkle in her eyes.

"Ok, you will stand and turn around for me," Scarlett ordered as Emily stood and turned giving access to her bound arms. Scarlett unclipped the cuffs as Emily drew her hands to her front and together.

"Whenever you are released, you need to return to a neutral position. Take your arms behind your and grip your elbows," Scarlett explained as Emily soon complied turning back to face Scarlett, "Good girl."

"Now when I tell you to 'Present' I want you to hold your arms like this but kneel with your head bowed while facing your Mistress."

Emily nodded.

"Present." Scarlett ordered as Emily dropped to her knees, a little ungainly without her hands, and dropped her head.

"If you are serving either Master or myself this is the position, I want you in."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now there are two other positions to show you," Scarlett said as she took hold of Emily's arms and moved her wrists together behind and at the bottom of her back, "this is called back hands, you take this position if ordered to transport mode as well." She then proceeded to invert her arms above her shoulder blade but Emily was evidently not quite flexible enough. "We can work on that position but it is called a reverse prayer and eventually you can be bound with your hands and elbows touching."

Emily blanched, "It's very uncomfortable, surely they can't move that far!"

"It is used as a punishment position in the training houses. You learn when you are locked like that for days," Scarlett replied with the same faraway look as earlier.

I watched on as Scarlett proceeded to teach Emily different positions for different occasions. She even taught her how to follow on a leash and how to focus on the leash holder's feet to make sure she stopped whenever they did.

Scarlett took a seat in one of the other armchairs as she leant forward spreading her legs wide, "Present," she ordered as Emily dropped before her folding her arms behind her.

"Have you ever pleasured a woman, Emily?" she asked.

"No Mistress," Emily replied with a blush eyeing Scarlett's crotch.

"I want you to remove my thong and then return to your position." Scarlett replied as she directed Emily to undress her as I looked on with rapt attention as her perfect glistening pussy was unveiled.

"Now I want you to kiss my pussy," she ordered as Emily hesitantly leant forward and Scarlett drew her in. Emily cautiously extended her lips and kissed her pussy lips while Scarlett beamed down at her.

"Well done, now I want you to push out your tongue and slowly lick up from the top to bottom."

Emily started to comply but then drew away grimacing as Scarlett turned to her concerned, "Emily, is everything ok?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'm nervous and I was getting distracted...the plug is still quite uncomfortable," Emily replied looking away.

"It's ok to be nervous, why don't you hop up on my lap?" Scarlett said as she guided Emily to her feet and then to lay across her thighs as she wrapped her legs holding her in position and clipping her wrists together.

Emily gave a sudden squeak as Scarlett spanked her pert bottom, "You'll need to learn about punishments when we start your training properly so now seems like as good an opportunity as any."

Scarlett then proceeded to pepper Emily's bottom with spanks that had her yelping but seemed to be more humiliating than painful. Once her cheeks had turned a rosy shade of red Scarlett released Emily who slipped down to the floor.

"When I give you an order you follow it my little slave." Scarlett said seductively as she took hold of Emily's collar and I felt a ripple of excitement run down my spine.

"Back into position," Scarlett ordered as Emily was soon back between her legs looking nervous but seemed to have a resolute look. I was surprised by the lack of a prompt needed from Scarlett as Emily leant forward and slowly licked up Scarlett's pussy who moaned with pleasure.

"Oh Emily, wow, that feels great," she exclaimed as she then proceeded to teach and guide Emily through a range of techniques with her tongue as I watched on fascinated and felt Scarlett's growing pleasure through the bond. She looked up at me desperately with burning eyes as she mouthed, "Master can I..."

Red24797
Red24797
565 Followers
12