The Sky Kingdom Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for Me," I mouthed back to her as she melted into her orgasm and pulled Emily tighter into her crotch. Emily looked quite flustered as Scarlett released her as she turned to look at me flustered and I gave her a warm smile.

Scarlett then drew Emily's face back and leant in to kiss Emily firmly on the lips as her eyes widened in surprise.

Scarlett then turned her head towards me with a determined look, "Master, can you hold her steady for me...arms behind her."

I stood and moved behind Emily as she rose and nervously looked back at me and I took hold of her arms pulling them behind her as requested. As I held Emily, she dropped to her knees as I caught on to Scarlett's intentions as Emily's crotch was now level with her face. She gave me a naughty look before she slipped a key into the chastity belt and drew it down Emily's legs before the lady in my arms shuddered as Scarlett buried her tongue in Emily's pussy before she began to pleasure her with fervor. A wide range of moans soon followed and it didn't take long as Scarlett relentlessly pleasured Emily for her to break out in the throes of an explosive orgasm as I took her weight as she lost the ability to hold herself up. Scarlett hadn't relented as she continued to eagerly devour Emily's pussy.

"Scarlett, I think that's enough," I chuckled.

She popped out smiling up at me with her face coated in Emily's juices. I lifted Emily up into my arms as I carried her through to the bedroom and placed her on the bed against the pillows as she smiled contentedly to herself. I went back to Scarlett who remained kneeling as I passed her a cloth and she wiped her face clean.

"You truly are something special," I said as I came down to her level, "I can't imagine my life without you in it anymore!" I told her honestly.

She surprised me as the super sexy vixen of moments earlier bounded forwards fiercely hugging me around my torso as I felt a wave of heartfelt happiness spread through our bond.

"Me too, don't ever let me go," she whispered into me, "Now help me out of this lingerie so we can all snuggle properly."

I helped undo her bra as she removed the garter belt and was soon naked before me. She then skipped over to pick up a white and gold thong as she slipped it on and it matched perfectly with her collar and cuffs. She then went and picked out an identical pair and handed them to me.

"What are these for?"

"Your slaves need a uniform silly. Let's get her dressed like me!"

She then bounded over and helped the drowsy and already naked Emily up as she then had me slip the matching thong on to her until both of my ladies were dressed the same. I then slipped off my clothes as I climbed into the bed.

"I'm not sure that counts as a uniform!" I said as I grinned at Scarlett feeling as content in life as I'd ever been as she positioned herself between me and Emily as we drifted off cuddling.

****************************

I woke to the feeling of someone rubbing my shoulder and rolled over in the bed looking up to find a nervous looking Laura standing beside the bed.

"Sir, I came to wake you as you lunch is served and the handlers you requested are here."

"Oh, thank you," I said as I rolled out of bed only then realizing that I just had underwear on as she kept her eyes elsewhere, "can you ask the handlers to come back after lunch?"

"Sir, I don't think they have time, they seem to be in a hurry," she replied swiftly.

"Can you ask them to give us twenty minutes then?"

"I can try," she replied, "but as I was saying, they already seemed agitated."

I meandered over to my bags and pulled out a coin purse extracting a roll of silver coins, "Would these helps persuade them?" I asked as I handed the coins over to Laura who nodded and dutifully slipped from the room.

I turned back to the bed to find a sleepy Scarlett looking up at me while Emily still seemed out for the count.

"Did I hear correctly? are they here to collect Emily?" she asked quietly as I came back over to the bed to join her.

"Unfortunately, I thought we could quickly grab lunch together first."

"Ok Master, why don't you get ready while I wake Emily and get her dressed," Scarlett said as she gave my hand a squeeze.

I agreed and knowing that we were set to be disembarking soon, I began dressing in my travel attire of shirt and trousers with a thick jacket for the bracing cold of the capital. Having finished I joined Scarlett finding that she was now dressed in an elegant sky-blue dress that covered her arms but still left her neck and collar visible.

"You look stunning," I told her honestly as she smiled back at me, "Where is Emily?"

"She just popped to spend a penny, Master," she replied just as Emily returned giving me a nervous smile as she stood in her overly revealing slave dress. Scarlett then swept past me to the table as I noticed the mountain sandwiches and cakes.

"It's quite a shock going from slave canteens to this, I'm going to get fat," Scarlett said as she beamed back at the two of us. We joined her and proceeded to feast as in no time it looked as if it had been ransacked by wild animals.

As we were finishing there was another knock on the door as Laura poked her head around the door leaning into the room, "Sir, they asked if you could fill in some forms and prepare her with these," she said while placing a selection of items beside the door and closing it behind her before any of us could respond.

"What was all that about?" Emily asked innocently as she held a smoked salmon sandwich to her mouth.

Scarlett turned to her taking the sandwich and then her hand, "We need to get you ready, there are some handlers here to transfer you to the quarters."

Emily turned sheet white as she looked between the two of us.

"I can't leave! I haven't even said goodbye to Tam properly!" she said suddenly desperate as she stood and backed away from the table.

"Emily, we discussed this, we need to get you safely off the ship," I said as I moved over and took her hand as she buried herself into my chest and I wrapped her in my arms.

"Harry, I'm scared," she said as she burst into tears, "I can feel it coming back, what if it comes back?" she asked desperately.

"What do you mean?"

"My magic, Harry, I think I can feel it building inside me! What if I can't hold it in?" she cried while gripping onto me.

Scarlett came up behind Emily and began rubbing her back, "It's just going to be a few days and then you'll be back with Tam and we can arrange to meet," she said in a calming tone.

"But what if I don't last that long? What if I lose control? What if they find me?" Emily cried out.

I took hold of her shoulders and moved her to stand at arm's reach, "I know that you can hold it in, it's just for a week. No hunter is going to find you that quickly and Tam knows where to meet us," I explained as I felt her begin to calm as Scarlett slipped away returning with the items from the door.

She returned and drew Emily away from me as she pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the forehead before pushing her down onto her knees, "Present," she ordered as Emily looked up shocked before complying and drawing her arms behind.

"You are so brave and we are going to be back together soon," Scarlett said as she stroked Emily's hair out of her face, "now I need you to behave while we prepare you for transport."

"Yes Mistress," Emily replied seemingly calmed by Scarlett's control. Scarlett then picked up a tan leather belt and wrapped it around Emily's waist cinching it shut. She then passed me a leather cuff gesturing to one of Emily's wrists as she pulled her arms forward and buckled it into place while I applied the other one.

"Now all we need is to re-fit your chastity," Scarlett continued as she drew her up to her feet as Emily held her dress up and we soon had her secured and protected standing in her slave dress with her arms now pinned to her sides.

I proceed to fill in the forms with Scarlett's help adding Tamara's details as well as the date of collection and a collection location at one of the facilities on the outskirts of the capital.

"This is disturbingly like sending someone a letter by post," I lamented as Scarlett moved to take a nervous Emily's hand.

"I think it is time, Master," Scarlett announced as Emily looked between us worried once more.

I came over to her and drew her into a hug as she wrapped her arms around me fiercely as I felt the buckles on the cuffs in my back. Scarlett came up behind Emily and encased her from the other side as we stood silently holding one another.

"I can't wait to hold you in my arms again soon," I said to the blond-haired angel under my chin as I gave her a final squeeze and released her.

I left Emily being held from behind in Scarlett's arms as I went to open the main door to the suite to find to stern middle-aged women standing with Laura.

"Are you here to collect Tamara?" I asked politely surprised that the handlers weren't creepy looking men.

"We are from the ship's slave management team," one of them replied curtly as I beckoned them through the door.

Emily looked extremely nervous as the younger of the women approached her. She immediately took hold of Emily's wrists as she clipped them on either side of the belt as she looked up at me with a hint of panic.

"Is it considered a flight risk?" the older woman asked me.

"Tamara," I said emphasizing the word, "is extremely important to me. We have to run and errand outside the capital and she is unable to ride so we need her safely transported," I replied flustered.

"Sir, I asked if she is considered a flight risk, not why you need her transported," the woman replied impatiently.

I was taken aback by the response, "She is not considered an escape risk and can be trusted to remain in place," Scarlett said stepping in to protect Emily.

"No need for padlocks or a leash then," she replied to her companion, "But if she does run, we are not liable for her recovery," the woman continued speaking to me.

Her companion then stepped up and took one of Emily's elbows as she began to lead her towards the door while she desperately tried to look back at the two of us.

"This is your collection token," the stern woman said as she handed me a metallic card with a code at the bottom, "payment is upon collection and failure to do so within seven days will allow us to take temporary ownership of the slave."

In no time I stood feeling terrible as I felt my heart lurch for the loss of Emily. It still blew my mind how attached I had become to my two companions in a matter of days.

By this point I had forgotten that Laura was still in our midst as she addressed me, "Sir, there is also a message from your father's seneschal. He asked that you attend you father's suite ready for departure while we attend to your belongings," she announced before excusing herself and leaving the room.

I looked up at Scarlett to see the worry on her face.

"I'm scared for her Master, what if this doesn't work out?" she asked me as I beckoned her over and she settled under the crook of my neck in a hug.

"We can only hope for the best and control what we can. My plan is to travel to see my mother to see if she can help us obtain a Soul Stone collar."

"Am I joining you Master?" she asked hesitantly.

"Of course, you are stuck with me now," I replied smiling at her as she returned as small smile in response.

"Should I stay here while you attend to your father?" she then asked me.

"No, I'm not letting you out of my sight," I said feeling a need to keep her close, "I need to claim you in the eyes of my father and I think seeing you and your concubine collar should be enough."

"But Master, didn't you say he was angry about you wanting to keep me the last time you spoke?" she asked cautiously.

"I did, but one of his redeeming qualities is his ability to forget what upset him the day before," I replied as I felt a deep fear for Scarlett and a determination to protect her, "I think he also wanted to see what I was going to do. The fact that I've taken a slave is likely to be something he pleased with as he's been determined to make me do so for the past few years."

"Ok Master, I trust your judgement," she replied.

I was worried about it myself at that point.

"You do know it is going to be cold in the capital, do you have anything else to wear?" I asked worried about how thin her dress looked.

She glided over to her packed bags and drew out a matching cloak wrapping it around herself as it elegantly sat on over her shoulders clasped at her neck.

"Will this work Master?"

"That will do nicely, now let's walk into the hornet's nest together," I replied as I held out my hand as hers slipped seamlessly into mine and we stepped from the room.

We made our way out of the suite as I led Scarlett down to 1st class as I checked both ways before knocking on Emily's door. Tam opened it in a rush.

"You need to be quick Harry, is everything ok?" she asked as she looked each way up the corridor.

"All going to plan, here is the token, enough gold and a copy of her documentation with the location you need to collect her from," I added while handing everything over, "We'll be meeting you both in a week at the Roebuck Inn on the outskirts of Berrybridge."

"I know, I know, I did help plan this now get out of here before anyone sees you," Tam said as she shut the door in my face without a proper goodbye.

It did not take long as we approached my Captain's suite my father had taken over. As we did so I stopped with Scarlett as we looked out the window to see the vastness of the capital on the horizon. The towers of smoke that billowed across the city mired the glorious beauty of one of the last great remaining sky cities as it's islands held by great chains sat above the middle of a vast city spread across the ground.

"It is stunning Master, is that Volantia?"

"That's our new home for the next few years," I replied gripping her hand fiercely.

I let us into my father's chambers surprised to find it full of moving people as guards and slaves moved around preparing for our arrival. I headed into the dining room holding Scarlett close behind me as we found a room full of people busily planning as my father sat at the head of the table giving orders.

"If we force all passengers to exit via the main decks, I'll be able to check everyone off the ship," my father was busy saying as he spotted me.

"Henry, my boy, are you here to join the hunt?" he asked in an excited manner.

"The hunt for what father?" I asked playing innocent.

"Did you not feel the wild sorceress magic on board ship? We really should have started your training sooner," He replied evidently disappointed, "what are you hiding behind your back?"

I stepped to the side to reveal Scarlett to my father. "This is my companion, Natalia, father," I replied formally.

"This is the black marked slave I told you to divest yourself of?" he asked with growing anger as the room fell silent.

"Father, I have claimed her as my concubine so she is now mine by right," I replied forcefully meeting my father's gaze.

He turned his gaze at a now terrified looking Scarlett who moved into my side burying herself there. In the process of doing so I saw him glancing at her neck as his anger drained an he turned sheet white.

"Everyone out, now!" he ordered while speaking quietly which made it all the more chilling as the room emptied at an alarming pace.

I turned to Scarlett, "Go, now, I'll deal with my father," I told her as I pushed her away from me. She was at the back of those rushing out of the room but before she could reach the door it slammed shut from a burst of air magic.

"The girl stays." my father said with finality.

"Father, I have claimed her with a concubine collar, she is mine to do with as I please." I attempted to say forthrightly but it came out as more of a plea.

I was surprised when he looked up at me more troubled than angry,

"Son, I know what a Concubine collar is, and that is most definitely not one!"

**********************************************************

Thank you to everyone who has read so far. I really appreciate the comments and feedback so please do feel free to do so or send me private messages about how you feel things are going.

12