The Sky Kingdom Ch. 14

Story Info
A new city and an adventurous slave educating her Master.
5.7k words
4.79
19.8k
9

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers

Thank you to everyone following this story, I've really appreciated all your feedback so far.

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to Joe and Tim who have helped to edit/proofread this chapter.

*****************************************************************************

I felt myself easing down from my high but couldn't manage to get the thoughts of Scarlett's proposal out of my mind. She was busy searching around the chairs, still dressed in her elegant blue dress that somehow managed to be both refined and sexy on her lithe form.

"Found them!" Scarlett exclaimed as she came up with her string-like matching thong as she duly slipped them up her legs and under her skirt.

"That was quite the distraction," I started in reference to our earlier antics, "but we need to plan what to do once we disembark."

"Master, what's the rush? Why don't we check out the balcony first? I've always dreamt of being on one of these vast Sky ships and I've barely seen any of it," She replied with palpable excitement.

"I've just found out the King thinks I'm a threat to his throne, we have the collar to make Emily our Font and not only does it now seem that you are gifted, but we share a dangerous bond that seems to be growing stronger each day. That's before we even begin to consider, that there might be someone pulling the strings in the background without us knowing."

Scarlett gave me a peculiar look, before she closed the distance between us and wrapped herself against me.

"Master, there is nothing we can do about any of that right now. You need to live in the moment and stop worrying." She replied in a calming manner.

"But how? All I can think about is Emily and your safety before I even begin to consider that I'm about to start at the academy where I don't know anyone."

"Master, you don't need to worry about my safety and soon you will have both Emily and me with you. You won't be alone at the academy," she said before pausing for a moment with an inquisitive look, "although I was wondering why you referred to her as our Font?"

"Well, we've always dealt with her together as equals and she seems to enjoy you being her Mistress," I replied unsure where this was going.

"That is true, but you also need to remember that we can never be equals and you will soon own both of us. You need to understand that we are in completely different positions within society," she replied as she slipped from my grip to her knees taking her usual supplicatory pose.

"Scarlett, what are you doing?"

"Master, this is my place, you need to understand that this isn't going to change," she replied, keeping her eyes down.

"No, you are the daughter of a Duke, you should be my equal," I replied with growing frustration.

"Master, I told you that girl is long gone. I'm now a pleasure slave with a penchant for being on a leash."

I reached down and forcefully helped her to her feet as she looked up at me shocked.

"You know how much I enjoy our games and I am more than happy to have you serve me but I don't just want a pleasure slave. We could be together for a long time and I would prefer to have a partner rather than a servant."

"Master, I don't understand what you are saying?" Scarlett replied in a quiet but serious tone as she stared back at me.

"I've never felt so at ease with someone else's company, you can be so easy-going and fun," I said giving her a smile, "I want someone to honestly tell me when I'm being foolish, or have dressed badly, you are one of the first people to ever even try to stand up to my father on my behalf. I don't want you to just be my slave...I could really do with a companion."

As I spoke, an unexpected little tear escaped from Scarlett's eye that she wiped away, "Master, how could I ever be with you that way? I am so happy to serve, you are warm, kind hearted and generous, but it's not simple for me to get up off my knees. They've conditioned me to crave my position. I'd love to be your companion but I'm not sure how."

"You could start by calling me Harry," I replied kindly.

"No Master, that's not appropriate," she responded looking away awkwardly.

"But you were so natural with me when Emily was around."

"That was because I was in charge of her, it was empowering."

"So, how do we find you that empowerment again?" I asked hopefully, "What would help you feel more at ease with me?"

"You are always in charge Master, but I was thinking..." she began to speak as I barely heard her final comments as she trailed off quietly.

"Sorry, I missed that Scarlett," I said as I took her arm gently.

"I was saying that maybe you could let me be in charge once in a while...," she replied as she blushed brightly.

"Do you mean you want to be in control of me?" I asked nervously in response.

"Ever since you used your tongue on me, I've been fantasizing about making you do that to me again. Maybe next time you could let me take control," She continued with a small voice.

"There is nothing I enjoy more than making you cum...," I said unsurprised as I blushed, "but I'm meant to be a Prince, what would people say," I replied worriedly.

"Master, you are in a position of power and are used to being in control. There is a certain freedom in giving that up. I want to show you the pleasure than can come from submitting. Being dominated is my biggest turn on and I've felt your interest whenever I've mentioned it," Scarlett continued with growing confidence.

"But dominating you, being in control and having my way with you is intoxicating!" I responded.

"It's intoxicating for me when you do that as well, but I also get turned on at the idea of being dominant. I'm what is called a switch, Master".

"A switch?" I asked, having never come across the term before.

"Although I'm most comfortable being submissive, I also get turned on at the idea of being dominant...and I think you might enjoy a little of both sides as well Master."

"Scarlett, I'm not sure, it's a lot to think on. But would it genuinely make you more comfortable around me?"

"Could we just try it and see?" she asked hopefully meeting my eyes.

I felt a wash of nervousness come over me, "Maybe if we are completely alone, I'm willing to try."

She gave me the most earnest smile as she buried herself into my chest in a fierce hug.

"Master, if I'm to be your companion...does that mean I get special privileges?" she asked quietly into my chest.

"What sort of privileges do you want?"

"I want to be allowed to sleep in your bed, it has been so comfortable," she said quickly.

"Where else are you supposed to sleep?" I asked in reply with a chuckle as she beamed up at me.

She then cutely bit her lip before nervously asking, "Master, when I was younger, I always dreamt of what it might be like to go for dinner in the capital with a handsome man...it might sound silly, but could we go out with me as your companion...even if it is just once."

I felt a strange feeling as my heart raced and I felt a flutter in my stomach, "You want to go on a date with me?" I replied feeling awkward.

She awkwardly looked away, "Forget it Master, I forgot my place."

"I'd be honoured to take you out, maybe we can go tomorrow evening in the city. I'm sure there are plenty of nice restaurants!" I quickly added as she looked back at me with a hopeful look.

It was in that moment that an array of whistles could be heard from all over the ship. Scarlett leapt from my arms making a bee line for the doors to the balcony.

"Master, I think we are arriving!" she said gleefully as the doors burst open and she immediately grabbed onto the rail looking out over it.

I joined her as I took in the vast structure of the Sky Port looming in the distance. The larger vessels, like the one we had traveling on, were much too big to head into the city directly so they needed to dock at the purpose built ports; the vast array of metal girders held up a number of gigantic berths which already held plenty of a similar sized ships to our own.

"It's amazing, Master! Look at all the ships," Scarlett said excitedly.

I didn't want to let on but I was as equally amazed. I'd travelled here a few times on the family's personal yacht but that had been directly to the family estate and I'd never been able to see the Sky port up close.

"Is that the capital in the distance, over there?" Scarlett asked while pointing past the port we approached.

The vast sprawling city was laid out below the huge islands that helped to give the kingdoms their collective nickname, the Sky Kingdoms. Carrara didn't have any of her own but there were many cities in other Kingdoms with similar islands but none quite as spectacular as Volant city.

"That's it, can you see all seven of the floating islands?" I asked her as I pointed out the enormous floating rocks held in position by extensive chains rising up from the city. The islands themselves served as a divide between the elites and the citizens as those in power had their estates high in the sky while the rest of the citizens lived in the vibrant city below.

"Master, I was never allowed to visit but my brothers used to tell me tales of the capital. My family have an estate on Akana..." she began excitedly before trailing off.

"Scarlett, all the powerful families have estates on Akana Island, but we don't have to go if you don't want to."

She seemed to shrug off her momentary pause as she pointed to the distant array of glistening white towers on two adjacent islands, "Is that the Palace and the Academy? They look identical!"

"They are on the outside at least," I replied, "The one on the left became the palace after the Magus wars. I've only been once as a child but it is spectacular inside."

"What is the plan, Master? Are we flying straight to the academy?" Scarlett asked while leaning further over the balcony to get a better look.

"No, I want to explore the city first so I arranged with Jasper to get a carriage into the city. I thought we could go from there to my mother's private estate in the Dinar mountains. I haven't seen her in over a year and not only do I want her to meet you but I also have a lot of questions about why she decided to send the manacles without telling me what they were."

"Master, I am still a slave, I shouldn't even be speaking to, let alone meeting a Princess!" Scarlett said turning seriously to me.

"For one, you were born into the high nobility so she doesn't outrank you by much, and secondly I am a Prince and you don't find it hard to speak to me," I said smartly.

"You barely count!" she quipped back.

"Aren't you delightful," I replied with another smile.

"What about Emily and Tamara, aren't we meant to meet the two of them?"

"Why do you think I arranged to meet near Berrybridge? It's half way between the capital and the mountains."

"Just how far is the estate?" Scarlett asked looking somewhat concerned.

"It's just over a day's carriage journey," I said with a smile as she balked at the idea.

We continued to admire the view as the ship was slowly maneuvered into her berth. The ships company threw ropes overboard which were duly collected by the ground crew as the ship was brought to heel. Scarlett, feeling it was her duty, busily finished packing our travel bags as she happily sauntered around, as I stood by, admiring her.

Her upbeat mood seemed peculiar considering it had only been a few hours since my father had been threatening to have her discarded, at least before the revelation that she was most likely gifted. It worried me how content I now felt at the idea of having her bound to me, the confidence in knowing that I wouldn't be alone so long as she was in my life.

I used my magic to reach down into the cuff on my wrist as I sought my connection to Scarlett and instantly felt the well of mana shared between us and the small amount of power I'd left there previously. Drawing first from my fire, and then healing core, I siphoned off around half of what I could hold and fed it down into the well. The whole process was much easier than I'd anticipated and I was able to quickly reabsorb what I'd donated with a mere pull on the well. If I were able to store my mana here day by day, I could build a vast pool to feed back into my cores at a more opportune moment; the possibility excited me given the limited amount I could do with my magic at present.

Scarlett soon re-joined me and we made our way back onto the balcony looking down as the droves of passengers from the upper decks disembarked across the single gantry. I noticed that my father had positioned himself at the end and was checking each and every young woman that came past.

"Master, look further down, can you see the lower deck gantries?" Scarlett asked, breaking the silence.

I looked beyond and noted as the lines of men and women, in varying states of dress, were being led out of the bowels of the ship. It seemed like our plan was working as the sorry procession of slaves were being completely ignored by my father and his entourage.

"Have you seen her?" I asked while I kept my eyes peeled.

"Master, I think we are too far away to pick her out."

"Hang on," I replied. I drew on my arcane well and redirected the power into my eyes as I felt the world sharpen around me. I used my enhanced vision to look closer at those disembarking but couldn't spot the one person we both worried about. As I traced along the line, I reached the end where a group of handlers were taking each slave and pulling a thick poncho like coat over their heads as they came past in what I assumed was an attempt to protect them from the cold.

"I still haven't seen her," I said, feeling worried.

"Master, I'm sure she'll be fine, why don't we get going?"

I realised she was right and after five minutes of hoping we'd catch a glimpse of Emily we dressed up for warmth, and left the suite. I carried our travel bags much to Scarlett's chagrin.

"Master, what will people say if they see you carrying my bag? It's not right!" she rushed out while scurrying to keep up with my pace, as I traversed the now familiar corridors of the ship.

As we reached the deck, we ran into a long line of frustrated passengers, hoping to disembark. I realised our mistake in delaying as the queues now stretched deep into the bowels of the ship. Just as I was about to search out the end of the queue Jasper appeared from nowhere.

"Henry, please follow me." He said formally as he directed us past the indignant eyes of our fellow passengers and moved us right to the front of the line.

"Your father wanted a quick word before you set off. Your carriage should be waiting below and he insisted on sending guards to accompany you," he then reeled off as we walked onto the gangway.

"Jasper, I don't need any guards. No one even knows what I look like around here."

"Henry, don't be naïve, there are spies throughout the kingdom and you will always have a target on your back," he replied in a somewhat patronising tone.

We soon approached my father at the end who upon seeing me called a halt to the line of passengers passing him as a collective groan could be heard spreading back onto the ship.

"Henry, what are you doing carrying those?" my father asked without even the most basic greeting.

"Sorry Father, it was quicker than waiting on one of the porters," I replied as he rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Come, we need to talk in private," he said. I followed him away from the milling crowd, leaving Scarlett with Jasper. He began to erect what I assumed was a speaking bubble to prevent anyone else from listening in.

"Son, you need to be careful from here on in. People will be watching and listening to whatever you do and say. Your uncle is particularly nervous about you right now."

"But I don't even want the throne, does he not realise I'm no threat to him?" I replied.

"He is being overly paranoid but you are a genuine threat to his successors and he has always been obsessed with securing his legacy. Fortunately having the economic jewel of Carrara as an enemy is not in his or the Kingdom's best interest," my father said with a conspiratorial smirk' "You are also about to enter the elite Sorcerer academy and it is an opportune moment to make friends and alliances. I've arranged for a large monthly stipend that should allow you to impress your peers but there will be others of a similar social standing to you also looking to exert their influence."

"We've been over all these scenarios many times before. I know what to expect and we've discussed exactly how to behave appropriately!" I replied at how patronising he could sometimes be.

"Alright, but you must come and visit before the term starts officially. You should bring that pleasure slave of yours as well. I'm arranging for a Diviner to come and test her but I suspect it is a formality based on that bond of yours." He continued. I realised, I was also intrigued to find out what her potential was.

"Once we know for sure we can then make arrangements for how to deal with her,, but you should start to exert your control in the meantime," he finished as I began to feel the return of the gut-wrenching fear for Scarlett's safety.

"I was planning on heading off to see Mother at her estate before heading to the academy," I replied in an attempt to steer the conversation away from Scarlett, "I'd like to hear her side of the story regarding the manacles before I begin inventing reasons."

"Take the carriage and guards then, the roads are not as safe as they once were. Oh, and before I forget...," my father continued as he swept back over to his entourage and returned with an ornately carved sword and scabbard, "this belonged to your grandfather and it served him well in many conflicts. I know you've always admired it in the armoury so I thought it was the right time for you to receive it."

I gleefully took the ornate hand and a half sword that I'd so revered and secured it over my back with practiced ease.

"Thank you, Father, this truly is an amazing gift," I said genuinely surprised by his generosity and seemingly newfound concern for my well being...something that was most unexpected considering how cold he'd become in recent years.

As I turned to leave my father held me back, "Do pass on my best wishes to your mother. Will you give this to Elizabeth as well?" he said while giving me a small wrapped package.

"Who is Elizabeth?" I asked as I saw a flash of sorrow on my father's face.

"Ask your mother, it is about time that you two met."

"I will Father," I replied as I slipped the package into my pocket and returned to a nervous looking Scarlett. I scooped up the bags once more and headed for the line of lifts being lowered by an intricate system of pulleys.

Once we packed into a lift full of people, Scarlett turned to me and whispered in Ravian, "Master, what was all that about?"

"Just a bit of Father and Son bonding apparently," I smirked back matching her Ravian as I realised, she didn't want to be overheard.

"But I thought you said the two of you never got along and he was just a cruel and belligerent man."

"That is all true, but for once he seems to have picked up a small dose of parental care and kindness that I haven't seen since my mother left."

As the doors sprung open, we followed the crowd out onto a hectic road system. We were hit by the smell and sounds of horses and moving carriages. Most of the carriages were larger and pulled by teams of horses with multiple levels for passengers to sit on. I realised these were likely part of the capitals network of public transport carriages. There was a quieter gated section further along that seemed to hold the smaller and more luxurious looking carriages which we duly made our way over to.

I spotted a couple of armoured guards in Carrara livery standing to attention in front of a grand maroon red carriage. It had three large wheels on each side with what appeared to be two compartments at the front and back. As we approached a smartly dressed man with a top hat sitting atop the driver's seat turned and addressed us.

Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers
12