The Sky Kingdom Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prince Henry, I presume," He said while giving a formal bow as I acknowledged him with a nod, "Jasper arranged for us to take you into the lower city. Do you have any particular preference as to where?"

"Thank you, I was wondering if you might be able to direct us to a central hotel. We are both quite new to the city." I replied formally.

"We can do that for you, your highness."

"Sir is more than adequate," I replied feeling embarrassed at the title.

The two guards at this point came to attention and saluted before taking the bags and my sword from me.

While one loaded them into the storage compartments at the rear the other took Scarlett by the elbow and began to lead her away.

"What are you doing?" I asked, alarmed.

"Your highness, Slaves travel in the rear compartment," the guard replied unphased.

"No, this is my concubine and she travels with me," I said with as much authority as I could muster. The guard quickly released Scarlett and she scurried back over to me, moving into my personal space for protection.

The driver by this point had climbed down and unfolded a set of steps that led up to the already open door to the carriage. I first helped Scarlett climb them before entering myself as the driver shut the door behind us.

"This is beautiful, Master," Scarlett exclaimed as I also took in the ornately furnished and spacious compartment with large comfortable looking red leather benches and fold out tables to the side. She became even more excited when she found that the cupboards on each of the walls contained an array of drinks and snacks. Pulling out a crystal flute she opened and then poured a glass of sparkling wine.

"This is for you Master," she said.

"Where is yours?" I asked as I took the glass from her just before the carriage lurched into life as we began to move.

She seemed to ponder for a moment before fetching a glass for herself and sitting beside me on the bench.

"Sorry Master, I'm still getting used to things," she said awkwardly before tentatively taking a sip.

"Ooh, it has bubbles," she replied with a beaming smile.

"Have you never had Sparkling wine?" I asked with interest.

"It's not normally something slaves are allowed to drink Master, but I did once have some white wine when I was with Lady Catherine," she replied as a look of sorrow slipped over her previously excited face.

"Do you want to talk about her?" I asked cautiously.

Scarlett seemed to grip her glass a little tighter before taking a sip and then placing it onto a shelf to the side with holders to prevent it from tipping over. Before I could begin to elaborate, she slipped from the bench onto her knees and positioned herself between my legs as she then put on a beaming smile.

"Master, I can think of better uses of our time," she replied as she ran her hands along the inside of my thighs up towards my crotch. I was able to catch them just before they reached the point at which my ability to resist would be sorely tested.

I had come to realise that her answer to difficult questions was simply to seduce me. I certainly enjoyed that quirk of her personality but based on the feedback from the bond I knew I'd hit a particularly sore nerve and made a mental note to revisit it at a better moment.

"Scarlett, we don't have to discuss anything now. Why don't you sit back and simply enjoy the sights." I said while holding her wrists as a palpable look of relief spread over her face. She retrieved her glass and sat against my side once more.

Scarlett's excitement soon returned as she watched the city looming ahead as we were driven under the vast islands floating above. Our final destination ended up in a spectacular forum with grand fronted buildings circling around a central square filled with fountains and gardens.

The driver pulled into the coach entrance of 'The Astoria Hotel' as I too was impressed by the grandeur on show.

Liveried servants soon approached the doors as they folded out the steps and opened the doors. I disembarked first, by taking the hand of one of the porters to stabilise my descent. I then turned to help Scarlett down. We were beckoned inside and away from the cold as Scarlett clung to my side.

"Welcome Sir, Welcome!" an overly joyful man exclaimed from behind an ornate wooden counter. We entered the grand marble foyer, "are you looking to stay with us?"

"If that's possible," I said as I made my way over.

"Your guards bear the livery of House Carrara, am I right to presume that you are Prince Henry?" the larger-than-life character asked.

I was in awe that this man was able to so easily ascertain who I was and equally annoyed at how easily my anonymity was ruined by the guards.

"Guilty as charged," I shot back trying to be disarming.

"You honour us your highness, I will have our staff take your personal belongings to the King's suite on the top floor."

I balked at how much that might cost despite how much money I already had on my person.

Seeing my reaction, the man smiled before saying, "I am Oscar the head concierge, it would be our privilege to have you as our guest of honour free of charge. It is not every day our hotel is graced with a member of the royal family." He finished in a booming voice that had the entirety of the foyer straining to get a look at me.

He soon led the way over to a lift as we were soon climbing floors rapidly as the pulley system got to work. The top floor consisted of just one large set of double doors that we were ushered through and on into a vast drawing room with doors off in every direction.

"Your Highness, welcome to our King's suite. Will your concubine be staying with you or should we arrange for alternative accommodation?"

"She's staying with me," I said a little too quickly.

Taking it in his stride Oscar then proceeded to point out the bed chambers, dining area and bathroom.

"There is also a Font room towards the back if that would be of use. Do you have any questions, your highness?"

I was desperate to explore but was able to maintain my graces at this point, "I was just wondering whether we would be able to take dinner in our suite this evening?"

"Certainly, your highness, I will have our menu brought up for you to choose from." He finished formally before leaving the two of us to admire our room.

Scarlett smirked at me before immediately making a bee-line for the largest bedroom. I arrived just in time to see her mid-air as she launched herself up onto the giant four poster bed bouncing off the mattress.

"We have to sleep in here tonight, Master!" she said excitedly.

I followed suit and threw myself onto the bed. I felt myself sinking into the soft sheets, comforted by the cocoon-like feel of the bed. From nowhere Scarlett pounced and brought her lips down onto mine. I felt an instant spark at her touch as I pulled her deeper into the kiss as our tongues collided.

I was lost in my slaves embrace when she suddenly pulled back, knelt on the bed and began to fling her clothes off in every direction. In no time she was bared to just her G-string and what I finally saw as a matching bra which only enhanced her look.

"Your turn," she announced as she began to strip off my clothes and flung them to join her discarded items, leaving me in just my underwear. They had become very restrictive as my excitement became obvious when she straddled my crotch rubbing herself against my cock.

I reached up to take hold of her hips but she took my hands and lifted them above my head and behind the pillows as she came down for another kiss.

"Keep your arms there," she ordered before running her now freed hands down my chest. She used her tongue to lick behind my ear and down my neck sending a shiver down my spine.

Her tongue continued to explore while I held my position, immensely turned on by Scarlett's seduction as she erotically took my nipple in her mouth smirking up at me as she did so. Her next move was to slide herself further down my legs until her face rested over my crotch. Taking hold of my underwear, she pulled it up and over my erect cock. A moment later she flicked her tongue against the tip as I squirmed from the pleasure. She continued to tease before slowly taking me into her mouth. It felt like a warm silk glove was taking hold of me as I moaned with pleasure.

As she began to move up and down my shaft I reached down and took hold of her head to control the pace. I was shocked as she froze, released my cock and stared menacingly up at me. On instinct I pulled my hands back above my head as she grinned seductively at my actions.

"Good boy, you are learning!" she whispered seductively once more before continuing to expertly suck my cock. As I felt myself approaching an orgasm, she withdrew herself and began to slowly lower her thong exposing her pussy to me. She positioned her crotch over mine and athletically ran the lips of her pussy along the outside of my cock. I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven!

She then took hold of my cock as she lined it up with her pussy and then slowly lowered herself onto me. It felt strange to let her take control but the excitement got the better of me. I almost orgasmed just from entering her. She slowly began to rise up and down adjusting her rhythm. I appreciated her understanding of my body as I never came too close to orgasming.

I was mesmerized by her movements, as she reached her hand down and began to caress her clit. I was struggling to stop myself from reaching out and touching her as she took me closer and closer to orgasm. I was nearing my wits end, as she leaned down beside me with my cock still inside and breathed into my ear, "Cum for me!"

As I felt myself about to tip over the precipice, she began to rigorously ride me as her own orgasm exploded, and then ignited mine, as she collapsed on top of me.

We lay together in silence for a few minutes after I'd pulled her into my side once my cock had sufficiently subsided to slip out. She then climbed off me as I lay sated and quickly returned with a warm wet towel as she proceeded to clean me first, and then herself. She then knelt beside the bed in a supplicatory pose with her head bowed.

"Did you enjoy me being like that Master?" she asked quietly.

I nodded in response surprised at how turned on I had been.

"Would you let me to that again?" she then asked suddenly nervous.

I shifted my legs off the bed and stood walking naked over to her. I bent down to take her arms as I lifted her to her feet before me.

"That was a lot of fun, I guess I'd be willing to give it another go," I replied beaming down at my little minx who blushed in response.

"Well next time I'm going to bind your hands like this," she said seductively while moving my hands behind my back as she rubbed her body against my crotch.

"No, next time," I said as I overpowered her and flipped her around to clip her wrists behind her back, "You are mine to do with as I please!" I growled as I gave her bottom a spank.

"I'll hold you to that Master," she replied beaming back at me, "But we need to shower...you smell," she continued cheekily finishing with a scrunched-up face.

****************************************************************

Thank you for reading, I'm always keen to hear your feedback so please do leave comments or send me messages directly.

12