All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 14'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this story so far, can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really loving this story so far, can’t wait for the next chapter!

Timtom12Timtom12over 1 year ago

Ooh, I'm happy you explained the islands. I thought the whole city was floating.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Lovely story, stream of events, plenty of suspense and intrigue, hot sex!

nopenopemaybenopenopemaybeover 1 year ago

14 entries so far and not I would call weak. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

your words bring life to a colorful world. Thank you

LurkingPervertReaderLurkingPervertReaderover 1 year ago

I would've thought Scarlett might've been wanting to start training Henry to do anal so he would be ready for "Font"-ing Emily?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of those rare erotic reads where I am actually more interested in the story than the sex.

Horseman68Horseman6812 months ago

The master and ”slave” sexual play that has been created between Harry and his ladies is a delightful piece of work and a great read. Particularly with the little minx Scarlett now and anticipating with both as their relationships evolve. Bravos.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader7 months ago

who knew that a dominant simp could be such a thing.. he would be a sub if not for his position among the royal family..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First chapter slavegirl was the tag..... now femdom? Please get your head right. This male being submissive is gross especially in a bland sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome story so far. Every chapter has gotten better and better!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love the story, but I think you would benefit from a better editor. I’d gladly volunteer to proofread before you post or after if you would like the help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nonconsent?.. she is totally in control. Why do women like man who are that insecure, sometimes even spineless? She had to protect him against his dad… the guy is 21 and doesn’t understand how the world works. That is impossible because of his status. Politics, history and magic would be just as important as foreign languages. I hoped that he would be a fast learner, but that is not the case. Even in public he can’t take control of a situation. My goodness what a whimp. It’s him that should be fucked during powertransfers. No real slave would accept him as a master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
539 Followers
New to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 28/07/23: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 23 has just been submitted!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES