The Sky Kingdom Ch. 15

Story Info
Pleasure slave opens the eyes of her inexperienced Master.
7.8k words
4.75
18.5k
6

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
557 Followers

Thank you to everyone following this story, I've really appreciated all your feedback so far.

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to Joe, Tim and James who have helped to edit/proofread this chapter.

*****************************************************************************

"No, next time," I said as I overpowered her and flipped her around to clip her wrists behind her back, "You are mine to do with as I please!" I growled as I gave her bottom a spank.

"I'll hold you to that, Master," she replied, beaming back at me, "But we need to shower...you smell," she continued cheekily, finishing with a scrunched-up face."

Faking offence, I took the opportunity to exert some control as I led her by the elbow and walked from the room as she hurried to keep up with me while cuffed. I found the door I was looking for to the most ornate bathroom I'd ever seen, which said something given that I'd grown up in a Palace.

A gigantic bathtub in the centre of the room shimmered as if made of solid gold and could easily fit a group of people with a long line of taps running along one side. I made my way over to the left side wall, where there was an open tiled area with shower heads.

Testing the taps, I soon worked out the hot and cold controls for the showers as the water and steam cascaded everywhere. I went to help Scarlett into the shower as she backed away.

"Master, my bra, I need to take it off first," she stated. I released her wrists, and she quickly removed them. Before she had the chance to protest, I clipped her wrists together at her front.

Finding a soap dispenser on the side of the wall, I started washing as Scarlett, without complaint, awkwardly tried to help me using her bound hands. I then turned my attention to her and lathered her with soap as I enjoyed feeling my hands all over her body. She jerked a little as I ran my hand over her pussy but even more so when I paid more attention to her puckered hole as I thoroughly cleaned it. Once we stepped out of the shower, I relented and released her hands with a thought as she came up behind me for a small embrace.

"Master, I need to dry my hair properly, or I'll look like a crazed witch," she said, trying to be light-hearted, before giving me a peck on the mouth. Leaving droplets of water on the floor as she left. I realised our mistake of not looking for towels beforehand, as she quickly returned with two and handed one to me before she began to wrap her hair.

I dried myself and dressed while Scarlett sorted herself out.

While I was lounging on a sofa, a young bellhop appeared with the hotel menu. I ordered one of my favourites for dinner hoping Scarlett would enjoy it as well. When she finally came to join me, she had dressed in a revealing dark green slave dress which barely covered her breasts.

"Scarlett, you know you don't need to dress like that," I stated as she moved to kneel by my side.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she looked away.

"Master, I realised you were trying to reassert your control, so I thought you'd prefer me like this."

I did indeed find her stunningly beautiful in her dress and submissive position but realised I might have been a little too assertive, considering I'd just let Scarlett be in control.

"I'm sorry," I said as I guided her to sit beside me, "I was feeling a little strange after our fun earlier. I could have been more considerate."

"But Master, I felt how much you enjoyed it!" she replied more alertly.

"Exactly, it worried me," I replied, feeling guilty.

"I told you you'd enjoy it, and there is nothing that you should find shameful. You don't need to make me submit to reassert yourself. I am and will always be your slave."

I smiled back at her, somewhat reassured, as there was a small chime from the door.

Before I could get up, she lithely climbed to her feet and rushed to the door to the suite.

She returned moments, leading a couple of porters carrying trays as she directed them to place the food and drinks on a table beside one of the armchairs in the central area of the suite.

I baulked at the sheer amount of food, feeling guilty that I hadn't been more specific in my request. Making my way over to the table as the porters left, I admired the assorted raw and cured fish with rice filling the entire platter.

What did you order for us?" Scarlett asked as she came to look down over the platter.

"A delicacy from the Kingdoms in the Far East," I said, excited to share this with her. A larger table by one of the windows showed the setting sun in the distance as I picked up the platter to relocate.

"Wait, Master," Scarlett said as I turned and saw her holding a sizeable silken pillow she had collected from the bed.

She proceeded to place it beside the armchair before slipping down to kneel.

"There is no need, and we can sit by the window!" I said, worried at how her kneeling on the pillow, in her ever-so-revealing dress, had on me.

"No, Master, it will be good practice for a time when we have company."

"You know I have no intention of having you serve me like this when we have company."

"Don't be silly, Master. As a pleasure slave, this is how I should sit at a banquet," she said.

"To be clear, you will only ever sit beside me and not below me if we are ever at a banquet together," I replied sternly before giving her a little smile that she reciprocated.

I nervously sat down on the armchair as she looked at me expectantly. I reached for a set of wooden sticks and expertly used them to lift a piece of raw fish that was placed neatly on rice and dipped it into a bowl of thin brown sauce before popping it in my mouth. It was as good as I remembered, and I drooled in appreciation. I then repeated the steps but held out the following piece for Scarlett, who allowed me to feed her.

"Wow, that is amazing!" she exclaimed, beaming back at me.

I found it intensely erotic to feed her like this, and she was more than willing to try everything on the plate at least once. In no time, we'd decimated the feast, discovering that we shared similar tastes in food.

After our dinner, one of the porters returned and collected the now primarily empty platter leaving behind the jugs of water, wine and juices.

We finally began fully exploring the suite as Scarlett led the way, although I didn't pay all that much attention as I secretly admired her tight bottom from behind as I couldn't get the thoughts of playing with her other hole out of my head. Scarlett quickly backtracked as we entered one of the rooms, pushing herself into me as it became all too apparent that a combination of her lithe form and my rampant imagination had my cock ready for action.

"Master, let's try a different room," she said with a look of concern on her face.

I was intrigued, so I stepped past her and adjusted the nodule on the wall, sliding the connection mechanism as it drew the reactive crystals in the light sconce together to illuminate the room better. In doing so, it revealed an intricate leather bench of a sort I'd not seen before.

"What is that?" I asked with a strange fascination at what looked like leather cuffs at the four corners.

"That's a Font bench, Master," Scarlett replied coldly.

"What is it for?" I asked while trying to work it out myself.

"Master, it's used to restrain a font for harvesting. It allows for easy access without them being able to resist, and they are also widely used in training pleasure slaves," she finished quietly.

I felt aroused as I imagined a naked Scarlett bound to the bench.

"Will you show me how it works?" I asked her, not even looking back as I fiddled with the cuffs.

"Master, why don't we go back to the bedroom? I can feel your arousal," she then proposed.

"I think I'd prefer to see you on here," I replied as I let my excitement get the better of me.

"Strip," I ordered as Scarlett looked lost before reluctantly complying as the dress allowed her to be naked in moments.

"Climb on up for me," I ordered as she stiffly mounted the bench positioning her hands with practised ease before her as the central bar held up her chest. I proceeded to attach each of her limbs to the restraints, surprised that she wasn't being her usual excited self.

"Scarlett, is everything ok?" I asked her, concerned.

"It's nothing, Master. I was only wondering if we could try something different this evening," she replied in a whisper as she tested the restraints.

"But you look ridiculously sexy and exposed like this," I replied into her ear before running my hand up her thighs and over her matching underwear.

"I told you the next time I had you tied up, I'd fuck you in the ass," I said excitedly as my arousal got the better of me as I slipped my finger down her underwear and poked my finger against her rosebud, causing her to flinch.

I pulled the thong string to one side, revealing her pristine pussy. I reached down to massage her, trying to lubricate my fingers but found her uncharacteristically dry.

"Master," she began uneasily, "please, can we do this somewhere else?"

I was pretty determined at this point as I spat saliva in my hand before pressing it against her rosebud as she stiffened.

"Master, Please," she said more insistently as I slowly pushed my finger into her hole.

"Master, Please no..." she burst out as I began to hesitate as my finger started slipping inside.

"HARRY, STOP!" she shouted, bucking against the restraints, "Please stop, Harry!"

Hearing my name brought me back to my senses as I felt her hopelessness and pain wash over me. I stepped around the front and felt my heart break as I saw the tears streaming down her face as she held herself back from sobbing.

"Harry, Please, Please, Master", she begged.

I unbuckled the restraints in a frenzy and lifted her off the bench. I carried her in my arms back to the bedroom as she buried her head into me. I then laid her on the bedsheets as I tried to release her, but she clung to me.

"I'm so sorry," I said, as the guilt of my actions overwhelmed me, "I never meant to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me," her tiny voice replied, "I just couldn't bear to associate you with that awful contraption."

"Would you tell me what happened?" I asked, trying to be compassionate as I held her in my arms.

"Master, they used Font benches in my training," she replied slowly, "One of my trainers knew how humiliating I found it and kept one in his private quarters.

"He would strap me down as a punishment for hours at a time," she said in little more than a whisper before breaking down once more, "that was when he would use and degrade me!"

The horror of what she just said cut through me as I felt intense grief. I moved up against the pillows, pulling her between my legs and holding her tightly against my chest. I stayed silent, rocking her gently in my arms as she let her emotions out.

After a few minutes, she finally whispered, "Master, you are the only good thing in my life. I couldn't bear to associate you with that thing."

"But I should have stopped, and I should have realised your discomfort," I replied, disgusted at my actions, "We never have to do that if you don't want to."

She lay in my arms, silent for a while as she gradually returned to her senses. She turned to look up at me, "Thank you, Master. You don't know how much your caring means to me. But can I assume you've never used someone's asshole before?"

I nodded, surprised at how quickly her composure had returned.

"You need to take things slower, and you need a lot of lubrication, or it will become unpleasant for you and your partner. It would be best if you learned for Emily's sake, so we'll have to get started soon.

"But I have no idea what I am doing," I replied forlornly, "I got too excited at the idea, and that ended badly."

Scarlett wriggled out of my grip turning back to me, "Then let me teach you. Stay here while I fetch some things to help."

As she tried to shift out of bed, I caught her arm, keeping her in place as she turned back to me inquisitively.

"That's enough for today, and we still have plenty of time to start exploring. I need you to stay here and relax while I quickly get something sorted."

"Ok, Master," she replied as she crawled back to the pillows and lay down by my side.

I gave her a quick peck on the forehead as I stroked her hair before jumping from the bed and making my way through the suite to the overly ornate bathroom. I spotted my grandiose target instantly and understood how the complex taps worked, eventually managing to get the temperature correct as the bath began to fill rapidly. Though, adding bath soaps may have been an error of judgement as foam and steam cascaded over the sides before the bathtub was even ready.

Having switched off the taps, I returned to find a dozing Scarlett still dressed in just her dainty thong. I surprised her as I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to our new destination as she snuggled her head into my shoulders.

Her eyes became alert as she smelt the wave of warm lavender that rolled from the bathtub. I lowered her cautiously onto her feet as she turned to me with a little smile.

"Master, is this for us?" she asked.

"It is for you, and I thought you might appreciate some time alone to relax."

"Master, I haven't had a hot bath in years!" she replied eagerly, "But I'd prefer it if you joined me. There is plenty of room!"

Not waiting for my response, she slipped her fingers into her thong and dropped it to the floor. She then climbed the steps running up the side of the bathtub and tentatively poked her feet into the water. She slowly shuffled her way in, luxuriating in hot water and abundant bubbles.

"Master, join me," she purred.

I didn't need much persuading as I shed my clothes, skipped up the steps, and slid gracelessly in to join Scarlett.

"This could almost be a swimming pool," I said with a chuckle while wading through the bathtub to join her.

Scarlett had already found body-shaped benches on each side as she soon rested on her back, knees slightly raised by the shape. I found a similar spot next to her as we lay in indulgent silence as the warm water soothed away our woes.

"Master, this is something I could get used to," Scarlett mumbled as she lay with her eyes closed.

"Maybe they'll be baths like this at the academy," I whispered back in a blissful state.

We continued to lie in our prone position without a care in the world as time passed until Scarlett finally spoke.

"Master, what will happen to me at the academy? Are you allowed to keep a pleasure slave?"

I shuddered suddenly at the realisation that I hadn't considered the possibility of Scarlett not staying with me.

"I know Sorcerers are allowed to keep their Fonts, so I don't see why not," I replied, "and if they don't allow it, I can always play the 'I'm a Prince' card!" I finished jokingly.

She chuckled, "I thought you hated your title?"

"I'm not a fan, but I'll admit it can come in handy."

Scarlett then took it upon herself to climb over the divide as her bubble-covered naked form slid up against my side. She then wrapped one leg over my thigh and rested her head on my chest, just above the water line, as she made herself comfortable.

"What title did you use before all of this happened?" I asked inquisitively.

"I was just a simply Lady, Master," she replied tentatively, "Lady Scarlett of Ravia," she then said with a giggle, "It seems so strange saying it out loud again."

"Do you think you could ever be her again?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, Master. The last time I was that carefree girl was with Lady Catherine," she replied solemnly.

"It is a common name at court. Do you know which house she was from?"

Scarlett looked up at me nervously as I felt a sudden sadness permeating through our bond, "It doesn't matter. She never came for me, Master. She said I would always be safe with her," she replied feebly as she buried her head into my chest mournfully.

I stroked her hair, "Do you know what happened?"

"No, Master, but she always treated me so kindly...for weeks, I prayed...I begged, but she never came to rescue me. Maybe she was only pretending to care," she replied as the hurt I felt from her was hard to ignore.

"Scarlett, was anyone else at the facility treated like you were? Did they have a mentor?"

She looked back into my eyes nervously, "No, Master. The other girls used to tease me about it."

"Have you ever wondered if she knew who you were?" I asked as my suspicions grew about whomever this woman was.

"But no one knew who I was, Master. I was just Natalia."

"So, given who you are, it doesn't seem strange that you just so happened to be the only one with a mysterious benefactor?"

Scarlett looked uncertainly at me as I continued, "Did she visit you often?"

"She kept a cottage near the facility," Scarlett cautiously responded, "and we would spend the weekend there every few months. When I was younger, she'd come for some of the Winter Solstice holidays with her little daughter, who I used to help babysit."

She paused for a moment as the uncertainty on her face worsened, "It hadn't occurred to me just how unusual that was. I didn't think anything of it at the time as life at the facility was more like being at a boarding school, and it never felt like slavery."

"Scarlett, I think we need to find answers for you. Maybe we can find who this mysterious woman truly was?"

"Can't we look up all of the Lady Catherine's? She asked.

"I'm not sure it's quite as simple as that. My theory is that this Lady knew who you were and was keeping you hidden."

"But Master, that would make it worse. How could she have let them ruin me for almost two years if she knew and was trying to protect me?"

"But didn't you say your owner died unexpectedly? What if your sale was before she could help? Although I suppose she could have traced you through your slave identification?"

A realisation dawned on Scarlett's face as she sat up in the water, putting her hands on my chest, "When I became a pleasure slave, my registration changed!" she said as some light returned to her eyes, "do you think...do you think she might not have abandoned me?"

"I honestly don't know, but it does sound like she cared for you," I replied while sitting up to her level as she pulled her hands back.

"But it wouldn't matter...," Scarlett said as her face fell again, "none of them would want me after they find out what I've become."

"Scarlett, please, that's enough," I vehemently replied as I reached up to cup her face, "You are still the same person both this Lady and your family cared about deeply. Don't think for one second that events you had no control over would change their feelings for you.

"But Master, they made me into a Sex Slave. My family would never accept me like this!"

"But do you enjoy being a Sex Slave?" I then asked cautiously.

Scarlett was initially taken aback by the question, but she blushed and looked me in the eye, "Yes, Master," she replied quietly, "but especially with you."

"Then that is a part of who you are. Your trainers awoke that side of you, and you shouldn't feel ashamed if that's something you enjoy doing."

"But what if they found out, I would bring shame to them. My family can't know I'm alive," Scarlett replied soberly.

"Then why should they have to find out? I'm sure they'd just be overjoyed to find out that you are alive and safe."

"Do you think so, Master?" she said with an innocent look of hope.

"Of course I do. But now everyone will all have to compete with me. You're mine now, and I'm not letting you go!" I finished with a smirk, that she replied to with a little smile.

"I know, Master. I'm yours." She replied with an air of acceptance as I felt the warmth I was sending her way through the bond returned at that moment.

Red24797
Red24797
557 Followers