All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 15'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story, can’t wait to read more about this world. I think Harry’s naivety with his slave(s) is going to get him into a lot of trouble and maby draw some unwanted attention.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

You're doing a great job of fleshing out this fascinating world you've created.

There's a lot of potential here, with the court intrigue, training at the academy, Emily and Scarlett's past, and Price Henry's intriguing future.

Looking forward to reading many more chapters!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Loved it! Borrowed a small scene from Pretty Woman, but it's all for the better.

LurkingPervertReaderLurkingPervertReaderover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it greatly! Though, I'd love to read on Henry and Scarlett using the font bench to eventually get scarlett over her trauma and fear. Maybe her playing with Henry chained first? But its your story. Let to lead where you type it goes. Much enjoyment reading from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the only story that I come to this site for thx u you should make it more public like posting on novel Updates

Red24797Red24797over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all your comments and I’ll certainly open to exploring some of these ideas!

I’m not entirely sure what novel updates is, are you able to enlighten me?

Happy to correspond with anyone who wants to send a private message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I miss Emily

Horseman68Horseman68about 1 year ago

Simply exceptional. The erotic sm of the characters has been done so well, and now the mysteries of the plot are coming to the front. Great read.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 year ago

It's too bad you ruined this by turning him submissive.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Spending money at their store will sure teach them

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader9 months ago

this submissive prince that needs to be lead into assuming dominance, is just a character in conflict with himself, not truely appreciating the gravity and weight of the responsibility he has to bare.. honestly at this point, learning that he becomes a back door princess later on wont Suprise me.. he is at conflict with himself, and I honestly think that's due to the evidently soft life, and weak ideology he seems to harbor to feel good about himself as being right, as proof that his father is wrong.. he is turning this story into being less appealing, which is disappointing, because it genuinely had potential in the beginning.. scarlet on the other hand is just awesome and well written.

EaxiaEaxia8 months ago

Not a fan of the Pretry Woman scene. It was obvious, poorly done and out of character. Also the whole, “I’m a slave and you’re being nice to me?!” bit is getting old. Obviously he made dinner reservations for the two of you. Stop being obtuse.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ass a gay guy I'm offended. Please don't make lead characters bottoms without warning in chapter 1

darttrapdoordarttrapdoorabout 2 months ago

Really enjoying the complex dynamics, well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES