The Sky Kingdom Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on," she replied non-plussed as she continued to look at the papers on her desk.

"I would like to grant Matilda a reward. Would you release her for me to do so?"

"Access to her comes at a cost." She replied with a confident look as she turned her gaze on me.

"How much?" I asked frustratedly.

She named her exorbitant price as I fumbled for my coin purse.

Returning to the drawing-room, I found the two slaves side-by-side on the sofa, chatting away with smiles on their faces. They both slipped from the seating and down onto their knees as I approached.

"Master," Scarlett said excitedly, "did you enjoy using both of us together?"

Before I could answer, she continued, "I know she is more skilful than me, but the trainers never trusted me, so I didn't get to learn the advanced techniques."

"You are amazing yourself," I replied, trying to calm the anxiety I felt through our bond.

"Master, she is also very skilled at more conventional sex. She was the top student in that class!" Scarlett then burst out.

Matilda coloured at her words but looked up expectantly at me.

"Although we cannot do that, I did manage to get hold of this key," I said as I held it up to the two of them. Scarlett then squealed in excitement as I moved over to the two of them.

"Stand," I ordered.

They both rose with practised ease, despite the fact they were still bound. I moved to one of the armchairs and sat down before beckoning Matilda with a flick of my hand. She approached cautiously with a nervous look and seemed unable to meet my eye at that point.

As she came between my knees, I reached up, took the hem of her underwear, and slowly slid it down, looking up at her eyes as they widened. After she had stepped out of them, I inserted the key into a notch in the belt. It was fiddly but soon turned, releasing the mechanism as the belt popped open. Without any support, it slipped down her legs, revealing her dripping wet pussy directly in front of me.

"Sit between my legs," I ordered while gesturing to the small section of chair visible when I opened my legs.

She dutifully complied and sat down in the small gap where I felt her bottom rub against my cock. I reached around and stroked the inside of her thighs as she shivered at the touch. Looking up at the expectant Scarlett, I summoned her with another flick of my fingers as she readily dropped down to the floor in front of Matilda excitedly.

"Does this little slave want a reward?" I whispered into Matilda's ear.

"Please, Master, it's been a very long time. I'm desperate."

I took the opportunity Slowly stroke up her labia as she moaned in appreciation. I then felt Scarlett's tongue caress my fingers as she slowly teased Matilda's clit. Scarlett caught my eye as she continued her ministrations, and I could see her exhilaration.

I felt guilty at that moment as I enjoyed forcing pleasure on this young slave, knowing she belonged to someone else and I was paying to do this.

I moved to massage the top of her pussy while Scarlett lapped hungrily with her tongue. Matilda's squirming only increased with time as it felt like she was desperately trying not to orgasm.

I whispered into her ear, "Are you close, slave girl? "

"Master, please, Master, I'm desperate, please," she burst out.

I realised that she was already beyond the point of being able to hold back but was desperate to try and do so with permission.

"Come for me," I ordered as I felt her shatter before me, and she began to writhe in the throes of passion and pleasure.

She slid from the chair to the floor after coming down from her high and positioned herself beside Scarlett. I stood and quickly untied Scarlett as I whispered into her ear.

"Look after her. I need to finish my conversation with Lady Vivian."

"Okay, Master," she replied before moving to help her old friend.

I left them in each other's company as I re-entered the office this time without knocking.

Upon entering to room, Lady Vivian lifted a wooden box onto the table and gave me a knowing smile.

"Did you have fun?"

"She is a special lady," I replied.

"I'm glad, but you need to remember that she is still mine," she replied, turning serious.

"We can get back onto business topics later, but I wanted to offer you some advice. Don't take this the wrong way, but you must appreciate the oddity of a person of your station traversing the city with just a pleasure slave for company. As a bare minimum, you should have guards for your protection, and not having a selection of staff to handle your day-to-day affairs will raise many eyebrows for all the wrong reasons."

"I've managed to keep a low profile most of my life, and I'm well versed in protecting myself," I said.

"Anonymity can only get you so far, and it's not as if you announced yourself in the most exclusive shopping district in the capital but a few hours ago," She replied with a hint of sarcasm, "Secondly, you need better protection for your concubine. You may be used to it, but it's not every day a Two Rivers pleasure slave is seen in public, particularly not one who is quite so breathtaking.

"You need to consider using one of these on your concubine," She continued as she pushed the box across the table.

I cautiously lifted the lid to find a matching chastity belt to the ones worn by Lady Vivian's slaves.

"I'll admit, I enjoy controlling my slave's access to themselves, but they also serve the purpose of protecting them from unwanted attention, which some feel they are entitled to do with a slave."

"But I will keep her safe," I replied, feeling determined.

"You've already mentioned that you are due to begin at the academy soon. It is certainly not all of them, but those academy boys have a particular reputation and a lot of power that removes any fear of being challenged for their misdeeds. Taking her into their midst without some protection is a recipe for disaster."

I sat pondering her reasoning and realised that her warning had some serious value.

"Call this a bonus gift for all you've purchased today. It is your concubine's exact size, and these are the keys," she said while placing a pair of small silver keys on the desk before me.

As I lifted it out of the box, she began to explain, "There is a front and rear guard, which are possible to switch out depending on how you wish to use them. I only use the rear guard on my slaves when there are guests or they are out and about, as it can get quite messy if they are left wearing it for an extended period."

The sleek but sturdy silver metal design had my imagination whirring as I enjoyed the idea of further controlling Scarlett. I then scanned the remaining contents of the box and noted a couple of pale green balls at the bottom as I lifted them out.

Lady Vivian gave me a conspiratorial smile, "these are ingenious little devices from the Eastern Kingdoms which have proven very helpful for keeping my slaves attentive with my clients. There are some instructions in the box. Why not try them out on your slave and you'll see what I mean."

I replaced the items in the box as I readily accepted the gift.

"Now, your highness, should we discuss young Matilda?" she asked more formally.

"She is magnificent," I replied, choosing my words carefully, "but she is your slave."

"True, but I will be honest and say that I overlooked some aspects that make her less desirable for what I initially intended," she replied.

"I'm not sure I understand?"

"I purchase slaves because I enjoy disciplining them and training them to serve in my side business. When I found Matilda, she was so submissive that I mistakenly assumed she was equally as excited to feel the end of my whip, but this has yet to prove true, and the clients I contract my slaves to tend to be far harsher than I am myself."

"Your clients?"

"I cater to a limited clientele who enjoy disciplining beautiful slaves but cannot part with the full price of purchasing one that will enjoy pain as much as pleasure. For this reason, I've had her training to be my maid, but that makes little return on my sizeable investment."

"So what exactly were you thinking," I replied.

"I had thought that you seem to require a personal servant. Forgive my forwardness, but I am willing to set up a different type of contract to place her in your short-term employ while you purchase or hire your own staff."

"Are you willing to let her serve me?"

"In the capacity of a maid, then yes. Although for the right price, I would consider allowing greater access," she replied.

"Would you be open to selling her in a more permanent capacity?" I asked.

"If you want to buy a slave, you are welcome to peruse the slave markets, but she is mine, and you can only get access by signing a contract with me," she replied haughtily.

"It probably wouldn't be a good idea anyway," I replied, as my anxiety about the future hit home, "You are fortunate. Matilda is a beautiful and talented young woman."

"It is a shame you don't want her. I had thought you were enjoying your time with her, and I think Matilda was hoping you would use her the way she most desires. At least she's never been too excited when using my glass alternative. But it is probably for the best. I know my business, and I'll have to start training Matilda to get used to her new lifestyle," She said as I cringed at the thought of abandoning her to this ruthless woman and her clients.

"If you change your mind, you know where to find us," Lady Vivian said while gesturing for me to leave.

I went to find Scarlett and found her missing from the drawing room. I sat and waited, and it wasn't too long before Scarlett returned, whispering with Matilda as they both shared a conspiratorially look while linking arms.

"Master, there you are," Scarlett said excitedly, "Mads was just helping pick out some special outfits for when we get home!"

Matilda looked up at me nervously as I admired her innocent beauty once more. She seemed lively and fun with Scarlett but was mostly submissive in my company. I wondered if she would be more like Scarlett with me in time but realised I'd never get that opportunity.

Moments later, Lady Vivian entered the room and found Scarlett and Matilda linked together and standing before me.

"Heel," she loudly ordered as Matilda sprung from Scarlett's grip and dropped to her knees beside her owner.

"I am sorry, Ma'am, I was only doing what the Master ordered."

Lady Vivian didn't say a word as she led her crawling away. I enhanced my hearing and could hear them in the corridor as Scarlett rushed to my side.

"Punishment room now, slave," Lady Vivian ordered.

"Mistress, I thought it went well. They bought lots of stock, and they seem like they'll come back," I heard Matilda reply.

"But your job was to seduce and become contracted to the young Prince. That could prove more valuable than any sale made here."

"But Mistress, he enjoyed everything I did. What did I do wrong?"

"I intend to find out," I heard as they entered a different chamber I had yet to see.

"Now, you can choose either the cane or the spiced oil. It's about time you recieve the same marks as your sister slaves, but I know how much you dislike the plug.

"Mistress, please, I beg you, neither of those. I didn't do anything wrong."

"Quit whining, slave. If you don't choose, then I will do so for you. In fact, I think I'll enjoy watching you squirm with the spiced oil inside you as I cane your backside. Eventually, you'll learn to enjoy it just like your fellow slaves.

I heard a sob of anguish at that point.

"Silence. Go fetch your leather belt harness, ball gag, plug and your favourite bottle of oil." Lady Vivian ordered sternly.

As I heard the door open and close, I made my way into the corridor, shutting the door behind me. A few moments later, Matilda returned with tears streaking down her cheeks, carrying an ensemble of items in her arms.

I wordlessly pointed to a spot by my feet and was surprised when Matilda hurried over and knelt before me. She placed the items to her side, looking up at me in sheer desperation.

"Please, Master, What did I do wrong? I thought you enjoyed our time together."

"I'm sorry, you were terrific, but I already have a pleasure slave. You belong to Lady Vivian, and she is unwilling to sell you."

"But Master, all she does is hurt me. Can you not take me on a contract? Please, Master, I want to be with you!"

While saying this, she latched onto my leg and buried her face into it as I felt my heart breaking. Hearing the commotion, Lady Vivian stepped from the door of what I assumed was the punishment room. On her face was the look of anger that terrified even me.

"What are you doing, slave?" she bellowed. "Looks like I haven't disciplined you quite enough."

"Heel now!" she ordered as a panicked Matilda scooped up the items beside her and scurried across the floor to her Mistress.

"Sorry, Lady Vivian," I began, "this was my fault," I pleaded to try to protect her. "Maybe I should reconsider. If I cannot buy Matilda permanently, I would be willing to set up an exclusive contract for her services as a maid, and I am happy to pay handsomely so long as she remains unharmed and unblemished."

A victorious smirk flashed across Lady Vivian's face. "I accept, but she will not behave like that without punishment. I was deciding whether she should receive the cane or the plug.

"The plug?" I asked, unsure what she meant.

"It is a plug smeared with spiced oil and put inside her rear end. My slaves find it excruciatingly painful, and binding her hands to her sides will make her feel even more helpless."

"What of the cane?" I then asked, as dread permeated every part of me.

"Well, that is my favourite, but I've hesitated to use it on Matilda as her skin is still unblemished. I'd recommend the plug if you want to keep her that way."

"Then I choose the plug for her," I replied, cringing at the idea.

Matilda clearly knew how this felt as fresh tears streamed down her face while she looked up at me desperately. Lady Vivian took a leather belt from Matilda and wrapped it tightly around her waist. I realised its purpose as she strapped her wrists into cuffs on each side and she was soon tightly bound. Next came a red leather ball gag that Matilda was soon drooling around as her frantic eyes scanned all around the room looking for her Mistress.

"I must now see to my slave's punishment. But I will send over contracts and prices to your Hotel, and you can choose an appropriate length of time for her to be in your employ," she finished as I saw her pick up a flogger and approach her terrified slave.

I hesitated, wondering if I should step in to help as I heard the muffled screams coming from behind me. I knew full well that the laws protecting ownership rights could land me in trouble, so I left Matilda to her fate with a heavy heart. I returned to find Scarlett standing amongst a group of staff members from the store who held a variety of boxes and bags.

"Master, is everything okay? I felt your panic and worry."

"It was Matilda. I hope we can help her, but she is in for a difficult evening. Let's chat in the carriage."

As we exited the shop, a line of carriages stood proudly while staff members loaded our purchases into them.

Before finishing, I summoned a small group and had them follow me along with Scarlett to the previous shop Scarlett had visited, laden with our purchases. I was hoping to let out some of my frustrations at abandoning Matilda as a well-dressed man approached.

"Your Highness, welcome to the finest shop on Barnaby Square. We heard you were visiting and were hoping we could welcome you. Are you also looking to shop with us?" As he spoke, I noticed Scarlett glaring at a few sales staff off to one side.

"We just wanted to provide feedback after my Royal Concubine visited earlier. Which of these ladies were so helpful the last time you were here?" I asked while addressing the group of sales staff. Scarlett seemed embarrassed initially but soon pointed out two of the women.

The man, who appeared to be in charge, gesticulated to them, "Come forwards, Meg and Victoria," he said excitedly. They both had turned sheet white but slowly moved to the front of the group.

"Your staff here were rude, bigoted and unhelpful. House Carrara will certainly be taking our business elsewhere." I stated snootily as the remaining staff gasped. I turned sharply and made my way over to the exit while the bewildered man turned to his staff looking for answers.

Scarlett took my hand, giving it a squeeze in thanks, as we climbed into the empty carriage at the front, ignoring the waiting attendants.

"Master, what happened with Mads? What do you mean by difficult evening?" she asked as the doors shut behind us.

"I fear I left her to suffer terribly at Lady Vivian's hand," I forlornly replied as guilt wracked me, "I desperately wanted to protect her, but she is her slave. I'm so sorry, Scarlett, and I know she is your friend."

"What happened?" she asked with concern.

"I think Lady Vivian was desperate for me to hire Matilda, and when I didn't, she took her away to punish her failure. Matilda saw me in the corridor and pleaded with me to take her, which Lady Vivian overheard, and she is taking out her anger on her now."

"Master, why don't you buy her permanently, then?"

"Scarlett, I already have you. I am also a Sorcerer, and we aren't going to age at the same rate. It would be unfair to take her in and abandon her in a few years."

"But Master, it wouldn't be like that. She is trained in more advanced techniques and could help me improve and serve you simultaneously! She told me some of what Lady Vivian does to her. Master, you don't understand how much she hates being spanked, let alone beaten."

"Scarlett, Lady Vivian refuses to sell her. Our only option is to hire her on a short-term contract that can't protect her forever."

"Master, everyone has a price. Please, buy her for me. I'll do anything you want! I'll sleep in slave quarters! I'll let you share me with others! Please, she is one of my only friends, and we can't abandon her to that life," she finished as she burst into tears in front of me.

I hugged her as she bawled her eyes out into my shoulder. I also felt guilty about abandoning her and decided on a new course of action. Whispering into Scarlett's ear, "Don't worry, I'm hiring her on a short-term contract. Although I can't promise anything, I'll do whatever I can to try and rescue her for you."

Scarlett let out another sob before latching onto me in a fierce hug. I felt a growing warmth down the bond. "Master, you are the best. I can't imagine my life without you!"

The sentiment was mutual, but I was too nervous at that moment to share my feelings. It didn't take long before we arrived outside our hotel as Scarlett's usual self returned. It soon became evident that a message had been sent ahead as a plethora of staff exited and helped to carry the bags and boxes to our rooms.

It was already late afternoon by the time we finally settled into our suite with a pile of boxes and bags now laid out along one wall.

"Master, do you think we might have bought too much?" Scarlett asked with a chuckle.

"The worst part is that plenty more are still to be adjusted for size!" I laughed in response.

"Master, if you don't mind, I would like to prepare myself for this evening."

"Hang on, Scarlett. Lady Vivian made one good point. It's hardly appropriate that we should be getting ourselves ready to go out this evening. Are you okay if I summon some hotel staff to help us?"

"Master, that's entirely up to you, but I would appreciate someone helping me with my hair and makeup."

It was surprisingly easy to arrange the support, and a crew of professional hairdressers and beauticians attended to Scarlett in the bedroom. At the same time, a few female slaves from the hotel staff helped me choose appropriate outfits. I panicked as they took me into the bathroom, dropped their clothes, and led me into the shower as I found myself being washed by slaves I'd only just met. I turned down the opportunity for them to deal with my growing erection, knowing that I wanted to save myself for Scarlett later in the evening.