The Sky Kingdom Ch. 16

Story Info
Scarlett finds an old friend confined in chastity.
10.1k words
4.8
16.8k
10

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
549 Followers

Thank you to everyone following this story, I've really appreciated all your feedback so far.

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to those who've helped to edit/proofread this chapter.

*****************************************************************************

"My Royal Concubine here needs pampering, and I am looking to spend an obscene amount of money. I'll also need to set up an account for future purchases while I study in the city," I said with as much authority as I could muster.

"When you say obscene...," an older woman began as she came from the back of the shop. I took a couple of the larger gold pouches from my belt and dropped them onto the counter as her eyes lit up.

"I mean an obscene amount of money...and she'd better feel like a Princess," I finished as I looked back at a bewildered Scarlett while the matriarch snapped her fingers.

"Close the shop," the refined woman ordered as I noticed some younger men and women ushered out the door by the uniformed staff.

"Your Highness, you are most welcome in the Arboretum. I am Lady Vivian of House Wellesley. Might I ask to whom I am speaking?" she asked in an upper-class accent. I noted that her silver hair initially made her seem older, but she was, in fact, middle-aged and quite handsome in her own right.

Before I could reply, Scarlett, recovered from her recent upset, stepped forward and curtsied before the Lady, "My Lady, may I present my Master, Prince Henry, Heir to the Dukedom of Carrara."

"Welcome, Prince Henry," Lady Vivian replied and she too bent to give a curtsey as her staff followed with suitable formal greetings. She addressed Scarlett, "My Lady, may I ask your name?"

"May I present Natalie, my Royal Concubine," I announced, reverting to my courtly education.

"She hasn't had the best of experiences with some of your neighbours, so I'm here hoping your establishment might be able to rectify things."

"Your Highness, we'd be delighted to help. Why don't you both join me in the drawing room, and we can discuss your requirements?" she replied as I acknowledged her request, and we followed her into a cosy and refined lounge toward the back of the shop.

As we took seats on a two-seater sofa, a maid entered with a tea service, shutting the door behind her, and dutifully began serving on the table between us.

"Let me guess. You first went to that dreadful place opposite," Lady Vivian chuckled, "they only cater to the city's new money, and I doubt they would recognise the meaning behind your spectacular young Lady's collar."

"That sounds about right. The staff there treated Natalie quite awfully," I replied as I felt a surge of shock through the bond.

"Mads?" Scarlett suddenly spouted as she addressed the maid.

I finally noticed the young woman whose eyes shot up to meet Scarlett's. The woman was stunningly beautiful, with ice blue eyes framed by brown hair and a sleek and elegant body under her uniform.

"Nat?" the young woman replied in amazement. She quickly backtracked with her hand over her mouth as she suddenly knelt identically to Scarlett's usual manner,

"Sorry, Mistress, I forgot my place."

"Yes, you will be disciplined later. For the final time, it is Ma'am in public, Matilda." Lady Vivian replied sternly as the maid kept her head bowed.

"Do you know each other?" I asked a bewildered Scarlett as I took her hand.

"Yes, Master, we did most of our training together, but she was sold a few months before me," she replied as I could feel her mix of joy and worry at seeing her old friend.

"So, young Natalie was also trained at the Two Rivers in Tairhien?" Lady Vivian asked with a look of interest. "Can I assume, if she knew my Matilda, that she was also part of the submissive slave training?" she asked, while addressing her maid.

"Yes, Ma'am, we were often training partners," she replied, as Scarlett and Matilda flushed red.

"Then may I dispense with the formalities? Slave, Present and Heel." Lady Vivian ordered Matilda, who shifted to her side and took a submissive position at her feet.

"There is a reason most concubines and pleasure slaves in the capital come from the Tairhien facilities. They only find and train the most beautiful women in the Kingdom. This one arrived a few months back but needed to finish some additional training, so she is still quite new to my collection. My girls are wonderful at showing off the clothing lines and keeping clients happy." She continued stroking Matilda's hair, who leant into her touch, "The submissive ones are a personal preference," she said as she pulled Matilda's hair back harshly to expose her neck and thin silver collar.

She then leant forwards to whisper into her ear, but a subtle touch of my magic allowed me to listen in, "Now, go catch up with your little friend and make sure you maximise today's sale. Try flirting with the boy, and you might find your first client," she added in a secretive tone.

Matilda gave a slightly panicked look as she stood and approached Scarlett, who jumped up after a nod from me, and the two embraced fiercely, forgetting their surroundings for that little moment. As they did so, Lady Vivian plastered her friendly smile and turned to address me.

"Now, Your Highness, what exactly can we do for you?"

"We are looking to go for dinner this evening, and we need to get Natalie here a dress. I am also about to start at the academy, and we only have her clothing supplied by Two Rivers, so it would be nice for her to have some things of her own," I replied, trying to keep focused as Matilda led Scarlett over to the side of the room as they chatted away. "But in all honesty, I want to treat her like a Princess for the day."

"That is something we specialise in," she replied with a smile, "We already have direct accounts with the Royal Family and the Dukedom of Carrara so that any purchases can be charged directly to your estates."

"Please charge everything to Carrara. Anything she likes, I want her to have," I replied.

In no time an army of female staff arrived and began to wait on Scarlett, with Matilda ever-present. I watched on and sat with Lady Vivian as they first measured seemingly every inch of her body, Matilda taking over for the more intimate areas.

In short order waves of clothing items began to arrive as Scarlett and Matilda sat, thick as thieves, smiling at each other as they ate fruit and appetisers and drank colourful cocktails. I was jealous as one of the attendants began even to massage Scarlett's feet as she looked over a range of colourful skirts. I caught her eye at that moment as I saw the pure delight in her eyes and felt a greater joy at seeing her happiness than receiving anything for myself.

"They look quite lovely as a pair, don't they?" Lady Vivian asked, breaking our quiet observance.

I tended to agree. Seeing the two's natural chemistry made me yearn for that type of friendship myself.

"It will be a shame for them to part later, but she provides outstanding service in the bedroom. Do you keep many slaves, Your Highness?" she asked.

I didn't miss the unsubtle way she continued to pry and highlight the potential for Matilda.

"No, I have never been one for keeping them. Scarlett is my first and only companion," I replied, feeling somewhat judged by the peculiar look she gave me.

"Surely you have your retinue when travelling?"

"My father brings a sizeable one along, but I don't have anyone for myself.

"Forgive me, but that is most unusual for the Heir of a Dukedom. You should, at a minimum, have a personal maid or attendant. If you prefer a more permanent solution to paid staff, I can provide recommendations for the best markets in the city to buy from."

"That's alright, and I've coped perfectly well so far," I replied to her look of dismay. Trying to steer the conversation away, I asked, "So, do you also sell menswear?"

She smirked at me and clicked her fingers. As she did so, a pair of stunning identical twins hailing from one of the Eastern Kingdoms approached and knelt before us.

"Ladies, take Prince Henry here next door for measuring," she ordered as the two women approached me. I turned to catch Scarlett's eye as she caught mine, and seeing my look of panic and the two pleasure slaves coming my way, she smirked and gave me a shooing motion towards the door.

I realised she'd permitted me to go, but I felt guilty nonetheless. The ladies each took one arm as I stood, and escorted me into a nearby room filled with mirrors and little else.

"What are your names?" I desperately asked as the door closed.

"Please remove your clothes, Master." The one on my left said in a lilting Eastern accent.

Before I had time to think, my shirt and trousers hit the floor, leaving me in only my underwear. The two ladies then stood before me as undid their dresses in a single practiced motion, which dropped into a pool at their feet. I stood admiring the matching slaves, as both sported what I realised were slim chastity belts as their only décor, and approached from either side as they ran their hands along my skin. The white marks of scars that covered all down their backs and buttocks were shocking, and I struggled to envision how they had come to obtain them.

They soon started their work as measuring tapes appeared from seemingly nowhere as they began to assess every nook and cranny of my body, much to my embarrassment as they made sure to spend time on more sensitive areas. As they finished, the two knelt at each of my feet, resting their hands on my thighs which perfectly directed their gaze to my raging erection.

"Master, may we relieve you?" they asked in unison as I desperately tried to summon my willpower. Thinking of Scarlett at that moment, I felt like it would be a betrayal, and managed to back away as I reached for my clothes. The two ladies took this in their stride as they proceeded to help me dress before leading me back into the room and slipping away into the shadows again.

"Were they not to your liking, your Highness?" Lady Vivian asked me as I sat back down on the sofa, reaching for my tea.

"They are beautiful women, but I already have one of my own," I replied as she gave me another strange look.

"What is the fun in having only one!" she replied with a coy smile.

Lady Vivian had Scarlett and Matilda join us as the line of attendants brought through the latest in male fashion for the city. The women helped me choose styles that they felt suited me best and I ended up with orders for an enormous closet. Lady Vivian cleared everyone else out after a privacy screen had been placed at one end of the room.

"I thought it might be fun to let the two of them give us a fashion show of our latest range of lingerie," she said with a smile as Matilda and Scarlett appeared wearing a matching set of dark green lingerie with the whole ensemble of bra, thong and garter belt.

I'd seen my slave plenty of times and still deeply admired how stunning she looked dressed as she was. She beamed at me excitedly as she held her friend's hand and walked toward me sexily. My eyes could hardly avoid Matilda, whose sleek pale physique lent itself perfectly to the attire. What was apparent, though, is that she also sported the same thin chastity belt underneath that drew my attention.

"It's not always safe for beautiful women in this city; I like to keep my slaves secure," Lady Vivian said after she noticed where my eyes had been looking, "although, it does also help with their training. Matilda has yet to be with a man since I purchased her. I find it makes them much more attentive."

What proceeded was a show of five or six more sets that I'll admit had me struggling to sit still with how aroused I'd become. As they finished in a silk red and black style, I noticed Lady Vivian gesture at Matilda, who soon knelt at my feet with her head down.

"I've been admiring your stunning slave all afternoon, and I can see you were doing the same with mine," Lady Vivian began as Matilda's hand ran up my thigh to cup my erect cock, causing me to flinch.

"Why don't we take a break, and you enjoy my slave while I enjoy yours?" she asked while eyeing Scarlett lustfully.

Scarlett quickly turned her attention to me, and despite Matilda's distraction, I could both see and feel her desperation and concern.

"Unfortunately, that's a no from me," I replied as I took hold of Matilda's hand and removed it, "I don't share my slaves," I said sternly as I felt a wave of relief down the bond.

Lady Vivian seemed taken aback but recovered with practised ease.

"A pity," Lady Vivian began, "she truly is lovely. I have something I'd like to discuss with you, but first, why not make use of her superb tongue."

She addressed the kneeling Matilda, "Attend to the Prince as if he were me."

Lady Vivian left the room and closed the door as Matilda looked at me nervously while maintaining her position. Scarlett slipped onto the sofa and hugged me fiercely.

"Master, thank you so much. I've never thought shopping could be so much fun," she said excitedly, "but you need someone to take care of your arousal. It's been constant for hours!"

As Matilda looked on with a baffled expression, I felt Scarlett's hand take hold of my cock through my trousers.

"Master, why not let another pleasure slave show you how good her training is?" she whispered in my ear.

As she tried to undo my trousers, I took her hand. "No, Scarlett, she is someone else's slave."

"Master, have you not realised that Lady Vivian is not just trying to sell you clothes?"

"What else could she be trying to sell?" I asked.

"Master, Mads is to be a courtesan, and Lady Vivian is training her to be a slave for hire. She'll get rewarded if she succeeds in seducing you, and you can be her first client!"

"It sounds an awful lot like you are trying to do her job for her," I shot back at Scarlett, who blushed, "What exactly does your reward entail?" I asked Matilda.

"Your Highness," she began, but I cut her off.

"Master," I said sternly, feeling a kick of excitement from Scarlett.

"Sorry, Master, if I seduce a client, I might be allowed out of my belt for a short while. Mistress might even grant me an orgasm if I'm lucky," she replied with a more hopeful expression.

"Does your Master ever let you cum, Nat?" she asked innocently from her kneeling position.

Scarlett blushed a fierce red answering her question without needing to reply. She stood and skipped across the room over to the curtains, returning with a few coils of rope previously used to keep them in position.

"If you want to seduce him, then I know just the way," she said as she dropped behind her friend excitedly and spun her so she faced away from me.

I watched with interest as Scarlett bound Matilda around the wrists with her hands holding each elbow. The style of knot she used was familiar to me, but I'd never seen it implemented in such a way. She turned Matilda back to face me before kneeling and latching onto her lips for a passionate kiss.

Seeing my opportunity, I swiftly moved up behind Scarlett, snatched the spare rope held in her hand, and pulled her arms into a position to match Matilda.

"Master," she tried to say but was silenced by Matilda returning her kiss. Utilising my training, I quickly replicated the knot she'd used and had her wrists bound, perhaps not as elegantly but undoubtedly as effectively. As she eventually withdrew from Matilda's hold on her lips, she turned to stand.

"Kneel," I ordered, and she quickly complied.

I looked down at the two bound pleasure slaves admiringly as they stared up with lust-filled eyes in their matching black and red lingerie.

As I undid my trousers and released my rock-hard cock, Scarlett immediately moved in and began to lick from the bottom of the shaft upwards, I moaned from the pleasure.

"Master, may I join?" Matilda asked.

I took hold of Scarlett's shoulders and moved her away as I pulled my cock back into my underwear with difficulty.

"Matilda, will you come closer?" I asked as she shuffled forwards on her knees. Reaching down, I helped her to stand to face me.

"Do you want to do this? I'm happy to tell Lady Vivian that you did an excellent job and leave it at that."

"I'm not sure I understand, Master?" she asked in confusion.

"Mads, he wants to know if you consent to suck his cock!" Scarlett crudely added.

"Consent? But Master, I'm a slave. You don't need my consent!"

"You are still a person, and I want your permission before we start."

She looked up at me with dawning comprehension as her eyes watered. Not sure what to say, she looked back down at Scarlett, who was smiling back at her.

"I told you he was special," she said confidently.

"I consent to be your Slave, but please call me Mads," Matilda responded as she sank back down to her knees.

"Okay, Mads, let us see who is better trained," I said as I dropped my underwear and trousers to the floor, unveiling my cock before her kneeling form.

She tentatively licked the head before shuffling forward into a better position. She sucked in the top of my cock, and I felt vibrations running down my cock. It was spine-chillingly pleasurable, and she continued to suck hard as my cock slipped deeper into her mouth. She maintained eye contact with her piercing, icy blue eyes as I realised she was humming around my cock.

I almost lost my legs as my cock sank further in and her nose bumped into my stomach. Scarlett had managed something similar but not with such ease. I reached down with one hand behind her head, and I began to control the rhythm as she moved back and forth. I suddenly lurched forward and into Mads as I felt something warm at my puckered hole. Turning to look behind, I found a smiling Scarlett beaming up.

"Master, don't worry, I made sure it was nice and clean earlier," she said before burying her nose into the aperture at the top of my butt cheeks as I felt her blissful ministrations return. I struggled to maintain my composure as the two tongues worked wonders, and I managed to reach a hand down to the heads of each bound pleasure slave as I held them in place by their hair.

I felt guilt wrack me as I'd been daydreaming about being in the same position but with Emily and Scarlett. I'd never conceived the idea of having one or even two slaves, but I was beginning to see the appeal.

My thoughts scrambled as the sheer pleasure of the moment overrode all else. I felt my orgasm building to a crescendo as I exploded deep into Mads' mouth as she dutifully continued to suck away. I rode the orgasm as I felt my knees weaken, and I managed to extract myself from both mouths as I took a step away.

I stayed silent, looking down at the two who hungrily returned my look. I reached out and stroked Scarlett's hair back from her face sending warmth down the bond before turning to do the same for Mads. While I did so, she nuzzled her cheek into my hand and kissed the pad. I instantly felt a wave of affection for the beautiful submissive kneeling before me.

"Thank you, Mads, that was quite mindblowing. Why don't I see what I can do about getting you a reward."

"Master, can you release me?" Scarlett asked as I began to make my way from the room.

"No, I think you look ridiculously sexy in this position!" I replied as I left the room.

I sought out our host and found the additional office before knocking on the door. Hearing an inviting call, I stepped into a lavish wooden panelled room with a large desk with the imposing figure of Lady Vivian sitting behind it.

"Her tongue is rather spectacular, isn't it?" she asked as I entered the room, causing a fierce blush to flood my face.

"She is quite special," I replied as I took a seat in front of Lady Vivian as per her direction.

"Might I ask a quick favour?" I quickly asked.

Red24797
Red24797
549 Followers