The Sky Kingdom Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They dried me off with towels before we returned to the chamber, where they dressed me in the most sophisticated clothes I'd worn for months. Finally, I pulled on a thick fur coat and waited in the main room of the suite for Scarlett to join.

I waited in anticipation as the staff attending Scarlett violet from her room filed out until the only two people left in the suite were the two of us.

I stood as she slowly entered the room, wearing a stunningly elegant red dress that matched her tanned complexion. It ran from below her knees up her shoulders hugging her body perfectly and split into delicate straps tied around her neck. This perfectly hid the collar beneath, while a matching set of evening gloves hid her cuffs. The dress left her shoulders and arms bare, and had slits down her sides, showing unblemished and perfect skin. She was a gorgeous woman when not wearing makeup, but adding it only enhanced every aspect of her beauty as I felt myself become nervous in her presence.

"Master, do you like it?" she asked more nervously than I'd anticipated, given how I felt.

"You look incredible!" I replied, lost for better words.

I sat beside the wooden box that Lady Vivian had gifted to me, and at that moment, I was desperate to make sure that Scarlett was safe. Particularly given how I had to hold myself back from ravishing her there and then.

I opened the box and took out the chastity belt as Scarlet eyes widened.

"Master, is that for me?"

"I need you to be protected when we are out and about. I was hoping you could wear this whenever you are not with me or we are in public, and it will keep you safe.

Scarlett seemed unsure as to what to say.

"Don't worry, I will keep a key close on hand, and hopefully you won't have to wear this that often," I continued, reassuring her, "But, if you misbehave, I can always lock away your orgasms from you."

"I'll behave, Master. I promise," she submissively replied as I felt her arousal through the bond at the idea.

I raised my hand, holding the green spheres, "These are also for you to wear this evening."

"Master, what are they for?"

"If the instructions are correct, they go inside and should help you focus and remember that you are still mine," I finished with a blush.

"Master, in my pussy? How do they stay in?"

"Yes, I think that is part of their use. You need to hold the spheres in, but the belt should help. I want you to wear them and the belt when we are at dinner," I finished confidently.

"Okay, Master," she demurred submissively.

Scarlett walked over, and I realised she was wearing an elegant pair of shoes that elongated her legs to make them even more alluring. The skirt of her dress was surprisingly loose as she lifted it to reveal a matching red silk G-string thong underneath. Taking either side, I quickly slid it down her legs as her pristine pussy was exposed again. I handed her the spheres, having coated them in oil as she dutifully followed my instruction and slid them inside herself one-by-one without protest.

She looked nervous as I placed the belt before her and stepped into the appropriate holes. I slid it up her legs and over her thighs as I had her spin for me. I noticed she was also wearing a crystal plug between her butt cheeks.

"Scarlett, what is this?" I asked with interest.

"Master, I was preparing for this evening. I wanted to be ready for you to take me."

It was somewhat fortuitous that I had already removed the back plate as the belt fitted her perfectly and secured with a click. I then allowed her to drop her skirt as she looked at me expectantly.

"How do they feel? Does the belt fit?" I asked with interest.

"I feel full, Master. They don't seem to do that much, and the belt is a better fit than my last one."

Although her reaction disappointed me, I also needed to convey an important point. "This evening Scarlett, I want you to be my companion, not my slave. I was hoping you could call me Harry instead."

"I can try," she replied, and began walking toward me.

Her face suddenly reddened as her hands shot to her crotch.

"Oh, Master, oh wow. They are moving inside me. It feels like your cock is inside me."

"Does it feel good?" I asked with alarm.

"Master, it is nice, if a bit distracting. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to walk like this, though," she replied, smiling at me.

"If it becomes too much, you must tell me, and I will remove them. It doesn't recommend wearing them for too long initially. Don't forget, but I also asked if you could call me Harry."

"Sorry, Harry," she replied awkwardly, but I gave her a reassuring smile.

I took her by the hand and led her out to the lift as we descended into the lobby. The eyes of the room focused on Scarlett, who looked every part the refined Lady. A carriage awaited us as we stepped outside with my father's guards already in attendance.

It was only a short journey to the restaurant. Still, before arriving in front of a traditional, ornate building, I had time to admire the district and its unique and refined style.

I could feel how aroused Scarlett had become through the bond as the spheres teasingly moved inside her while we walked. A butler led us to a private area toward the back of the restaurant. Scarlett stumbled on the way, and I had to take her by the waist to keep her balance.

"Harry," she began a little awkwardly. "I think I need to sit down. They are having quite the effect on me."

"I'm sorry, I should've been a bit more considerate."

"No, they are turning me on. I just need some more time to get used to them."

As I perused the restaurant, I realised that we were within what was known as the free district. There was a restriction on employing slaves to preserve the working industry for those requiring employment. All the serving staff were impeccably dressed and behaved with a refined courtly demeanour. We chose their evening set menu, which consisted of various courses, each with their unique and delightful morsel of food.

Scarlett enjoyed herself immensely and found sitting down allowed her to avoid distraction. We chatted extensively about our childhoods and how it felt to have everyone waiting on our every move. She also told me about how much fun she had had at the education facility and how she longed to continue her studies. I was hopeful that we could continue to let her do so and endeavoured to find her a tutor to help with those things.

She became emotional when speaking of her family and pets, whom she had lost all those years ago. I asked her about her mother since, to my knowledge, the Duke never remarried after losing his first wife many years earlier.

"My mother is very close with my father, but she is also his slave," she replied with a concerned look.

"A slave?" I asked in reply.

"Well, she was the daughter of one of his Lords, but she is now my father's only font. When she had my brother, my father treated her very differently and more like his wife. My other older brothers are half brothers, but we've always been close."

I continued to ask her about her family as she shared beautiful stories of her childhood and the games she would play with her older brothers. I lamented at the moment that I had grown up as an only child and longed for a sibling. The political nature of my parent's marriage meant my birth solidified the requirement of an heir, and that had been that.

We continued to chat away long into the evening as I held her hand and came to realise that there was no one I had ever met with whom I felt so comfortable simply being in their company. I connected to our bond, sharing my care and warmth with her, and felt her send the same back in return. At that moment, I cupped her cheek and drew her into a passionate kiss that sent sparks of excitement through my body.

"Master," she said as she drew back, "I think it is time we headed back to our bedroom."

Returning to the suite, Scarlett turned to me in her simply stunning red dress and sank to her knees, bringing her arms behind her into the usual supplicatory position.

"Master, this slave is ready for you."

"Scarlett, we don't have to do it like this. You can keep calling me Harry if you want."

"No, Master, this is how it should be. Would you help me remove my dress?"

A complex tie secured the dress at the back of her neck. After some fiddly knots, I could release the tie as it slipped from her shoulders. She stood and allowed the dress to slide from her body, revealing her pert breasts and silken thong.

Having sunk to the floor again, she began, "Master, in the bedroom, there is a chaise lounge. On that, you will find everything I thought you might need. Would you like to explore while I wait here?"

I made my way into the bedroom and immediately spotted the items she had left out on an elegant-looking cross between a bench and a sofa up against the nearby wall. Besides a bottle of oil were a leash and a ball gag. There was also rope and a flogger, although I wasn't sure why they were all needed. I quickly grabbed the leash and returned to an expectant-looking Scarlett.

She smiled as I clipped the leash to her now exposed collar. Giving it a light pull, I led a crawling Scarlett into the bedroom. She was immediately drawn to the chaise lounge, and I helped her to clamber onto it. She dutifully held her arms behind her as I clicked her cuffs together and located the key to her belt as I approached to remove it.

"Master, you don't need to remove the belt to access me. I've always had it done this way."

"That is exactly why I am going to remove it. Our time together should be pleasurable for both of us, not just me."

"Master, it feels good, but I have never orgasmed from anal sex. It is something to help me remember my rightful place."

I immediately hesitated at her words as I realised she had never been allowed to enjoy this part. I made her stand before I removed her underwear, worked the key, and released the belt.

"Are you okay with leaving the spheres in, or would you like to remove them?" I asked as I began to caress her labia, and she moaned in response.

"Let's take them out for now," she replied as she released her hold as they dropped into my palm, and I put them to one side.

I removed all my clothing and sat her on the bench before me. She immediately moved to take me in her mouth, and my cock duly responded.

Once I was ready, I lifted her, so her belly rested on the edge of the sofa arm with her bottom exposed. Doing so exposed her pussy and the crystal plug. It also allowed me better access with my tongue as I soon delved into her folds, much to her surprise. I used our bond to feel how close to orgasm she was and managed to keep her on edge without crossing the finishing line. When I was ready for the next stage, I reached out and slowly extracted the plug from her bottom. She recoiled in some discomfort, but it soon slid relatively easily from within her.

Off the back of what she said previously, I took a sizeable dollop of oil and slowly pushed it into her puckered hole using just one finger. In the meantime, I used my other hand to caress her soaking pussy and keep her on edge. After I'd managed to get two fingers inside and sufficiently move them from side to side, I applied a large amount of oil to my cock.

"Scarlett, are you ready?"

"Yes, Master, but you should gag me and take me hard. This is about your pleasure and not mine."

I ignored her request and pushed the head of my engorged cock against her rosebud. It slowly opened to accept me within her, and with all the oil, it became relatively smooth as I entered her. It felt spectacular as the pressure around the entrance gripped my cock while the rest felt warm, buried inside.

After the feeling of entering her, I was soon very close to my orgasm. Holding her in position using my cock impaled deep within her bowels, I freed her hands and felt her surprise at being released.

"Slave, pleasure yourself," I sternly ordered, brooking no argument.

Scarlett complied and began to rub her clit from underneath as I slowly pulled back and pushed into her tight hole. I could feel equal parts of discomfort and pleasure from the bond as I felt a rush from the power of dominating her bottom.

"Who owns this hole?" I asked gruffly.

"You, Master," she shot back.

"Who owns you?"

"You do, Master," she desperately repeated as I began to ride her harder, losing myself in my dominance as I felt my orgasm building. She struggled to keep up with her ministrations, so I cheated and used the collar's controls to fire pure pleasure into her body. Her back arched as she wailed, as an orgasm exploded through her. I rammed myself into her, shooting my load deep into her bowels as my orgasm ripped through me.

I slumped down, impaling her on my still-solid cock as I noticed her discomfort through the bond.

"Scarlett, are you okay?" I cautiously asked as I carefully withdrew my cock from deep inside her.

"Master, I'm fine," she replied through gritted teeth.

"Scarlett, be honest," I said as I stroked her hair after moving to her side.

"Master, you were a little rough. It's delicate in there, and you needed to keep adding more oil if you wanted to be so vigorous." She replied with a small voice.

"Scarlett, I'm so sorry. It would help if you told me these things, and I promise I'll be better next time," I replied honestly.

"I can cope fine, but that would be far too much for Emily. We need to keep training so you'll be ready, though."

I left her on the chaise lounge to fetch flannels from the bathroom that I warmed under a hot tap and cleaned myself in the process. Returning to Scarlett, I carefully washed her privates with the warm cloth as she mewled in appreciation. She was pretty tired, so I lifted her into my arms and carried her to the bed. I tucked her in before climbing in myself, and after dumping my remaining magic into our shared bond, I fell into a deep sleep with her in my arms.

I was awoken the following morning by Scarlett's warm mouth wrapped around my cock. I was blissful as I lay dozing while she sucked and caressed me until I shot my load down her throat.

"Scarlett, you are the best," I mumbled sleepily.

We had our breakfast in bed as servants brought a sizeable selection and spread it all over. They also provided a local news bulletin that arrived alongside a brass casing from the shop from the previous day, and I opened it to display a single note.

'Response received.'

My heart thudded with excitement as I jumped from the bed and quickly showered while Scarlett continued to eat her fill. I surprised her when I returned dressed to go out, and despite her protests, I promised I'd return from my urgent errand shortly.

"Master, promise me you'll return safel," she said pulling an innocent face.

"I promise," I said placatingly in response.

It was early enough in the morning that I could sneak out of the lobby mostly unnoticed, even with my large sword strapped to my back. I retraced my steps from the day before and soon found my destination slipping inside to find a different younger man behind the counter.

After relaying the message code, he handed me a larger brass casing that I managed to refrain from opening there and then. I made my way back through the streets, but in my impatience, I decided to peruse the message before getting home. Finding an empty alley, I turned the cap on the top to open the tube, and it sprung open.

The last thing I expected was a blue vapour to seep from within as I reflexively inhaled, and it swept into my mouth. I immediately felt a daze wash over me as I desperately tried to reach for my magic, only to find it slipping from my grasp. As I drifted into unconsciousness, my last thoughts were of how I'd left Scarlett alone and vulnerable.

***********************************

I hope you enjoyed this latest instalment. Please rate and review!

Comments, good and bad, are excellent motivators and help me better understand the reader's feelings about the story's direction.

Please do feel free to send private feedback and I am always happy to respond.