The Sky Kingdom Ch. 20

Story Info
A visit to the academy and a slave losing her innocence.
10.5k words
4.82
23.6k
27

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers

Thank you to everyone following this story, I've really appreciated all your feedback so far. Apologies for the delays in submitting this chapter.

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to those who've helped to edit/proofread this chapter.

*****************************************************************************

Just as I felt myself building to an orgasm, I heard the main door to the suite burst open. Mads heard the same thing and reflexively jerked back, catching the chain connected to the chair painfully. I quickly lifted my leg over her and grabbed my trousers, pulling them up just in time as a group entered the room.

"Seems to me like the apple didn't fall as far from the tree as I'd feared," my father boomed, eyeing my bound slave, "You've really started something at court. I haven't seen the king this unhappy in many years."

"Father", I blurted, "what are you doing here?"

"Cleaning up your mess, what were you thinking?" He replied, letting his anger show.

"I claimed a powerful Font. I thought at least that might please you." I fired back indignantly.

"You claimed a Font, knowing the most powerful man in the kingdom planned to take it. Did you even think that part through?" he questioned while walking towards us.

"Is this naked thing your Font?" He asked, pointing at the kneeling and bound Mads beside me, trying to get a look at the collar hidden by her chestnut hair.

I moved between her and my father, feeling protective.

"No, father, this is not her."

"That is a pleasure slave I procured for him," Jasper said as I finally noticed him amongst my father's entourage and was thankful that he was covering for me.

"I will send her next door so that we can speak properly," I added, bending down and releasing her neck chain connected to the chair.

"I don't give a rat's arse what it hears. It's just a fuck hole." my father replied with exasperation as I drew a partially freed Mads behind my leg protectively.

"Where is it then? Show me." He demanded.

"Please, father, she is just being looked after by my concubine. Can we not do this another time?"

"I am here. Have it brought out now."

I took the opportunity to draw Mads to her feet and lead her over to the bathroom door, turning my head to see my father's eyes lustfully following her naked form.

I slipped inside in a flustered state, reaching for Scarlett's bond and feeling a trickle of pleasure coming back. I could hear the showers were on, so I left Mads by the door and stepped in to find my eyes instantly drawn to Scarlett's sexy bottom as she stood naked under the flow of water, facing away from me.

She felt my presence and turned her head, and I saw a glazed look in her eyes. My eyes ran down her body until I noticed the edges of a kneeling form between her legs. I walked closer as a smile drew across Scarlett's face before she looked down at the blindfolded and bound blonde slave she held buried in her crotch.

"Are you joining us, Master?" Scarlett asked loud enough to be heard over the cascading water.

I started to respond, but in the intervening moment, she seemed to have felt my concern and drew Emily away from her as she stepped naked towards me.

"Master, is something wrong?"

"My father is here and is not very happy. He is demanding to see Emily."

"Master, she's not ready to see anyone. I was starting her training, and her hair will take time to dry properly after this shower."

"Harry, is that you?" A small voice asked.

"Yes, Emily, it's me. I need you to come towards my voice and out of the shower."

Emily slowly stood and cautiously walked towards the sound of my voice. As she came closer, I lifted her blindfold to reveal a flustered and soaked face.

"Please, Harry, I'm naked. Can I have some clothes?" she self-consciously asked while I ran my eyes over her nudity.

"Emily, you are my slave. You will spend much of our time together naked like this in future, so you need to start getting used to it."

She blushed at my words.

"Turn around for me," I ordered, and I unclipped her cuffs, releasing her arms.

Scarlett dutifully approached with a set of towels and quickly got to work, drying as much of Emily as possible, but her hair remained excessively damp.

"Emily, I need to present you to my father now. He might seem scary, but I will be there to protect you. Stay quiet, keep behind me, and I will keep you safe."

"Harry, I'm frightened. I'm still not used to anyone seeing me as a slave. I only want you and Mistress to see me like this."

"Emily, you must start calling me Master. At least in front of other people."

"Yes, Master," she replied as Scarlett moved to help her step into a sexy white thong.

A Font dress soon followed, and Emily looked the part of the bound sorceress she now was.

"What on earth are you doing in there?" I heard the bellowing shout of my father from outside the door.

"We are coming now!" I shouted in response in the way I had done as a teenager.

Emily gave me a nervous look before Scarlett wrapped the belt from her slave registration around Emily's waist and clipped her cuffs to it, binding her wrists to her side.

"Master, we don't have time to sort out her hair, so I just tied it in a ponytail. Do you need me to join you? "Scarlett asked.

"I want you to stay here and keep Mads safe with you, away from my father. I will try to protect Emily from him to the best of my ability." I replied in Ravian to keep Emily from understanding the concern in my voice.

"Master, you must treat her as he would treat a slave. If you are too soft, it might backfire." Scarlett replied in her native tongue.

I turned to Emily, who looked increasingly concerned as she tried to understand what we had discussed.

"Emily, I might have to treat you in a way you wouldn't expect or enjoy, but it is necessary to protect you from my father's wrath. Is that okay with you? "

"Can I not just stay here?" A timid Emily asked.

I wanted nothing more than to keep her safely away from danger, but I knew what I must do. I gave her a sheepish look before taking her by the elbow and marching out into the suite's main room. My father and his small entourage looked up as we entered with his piercing gaze, eyes not leaving Emily for a moment as she kept her eyes firmly on the ground.

"So this is the powerful Font causing all the problems at court. At least it looks fuckable," he crudely announced to the room to a corresponding chuckle from his sycophants.

As we moved closer, I drew Emily slightly behind my back, trying to put myself between her and the room full of people. Unfortunately, my father simply walked over to join us, taking her by the other arm and drawing her away from the limited protection I could provide. Knowing there was little I could do to overpower him, I maintained a straight and stoic face while Emily shook with growing nerves.

"Kneel, Slave." My father ordered, and Emily immediately dropped to the ground as I felt a pulse of his intimidation.

He reached out and cupped her face before closing his eyes, and I felt a hint of his magic in the room. A few moments later, his eyes burst open in unexpected excitement before he turned to me.

"It is powerful, very powerful indeed." He announced.

"When I bound her, they explained that we appeared to share a natural connection with our magic."

"They would know those sorts of things. At least there is some good news in this whole debacle. Many powerful Sorcerers covet such bonds, and it should prove hugely beneficial to you. Not so much to her, though."

"What do you mean?" I asked with alarm.

"Well, it explains why her magic has already recovered strongly. You'll need to harvest her in the next few days and probably every few days from then on. That's fine, of course, so long as she is capable of taking it up the backside regularly." He finished with a sardonic chuckle.

Emily whimpered on her knees, having heard his words.

"Evidently not," he chuckled, looking down at the bowed Emily, "It seems like you will have fun training this beauty, but now that you have your own Font, we must run some additional errands besides registering you. My yacht awaits, and we will leave immediately."

"Please, father, at least let her hair dry before we go out. It's freezing outside, and it's hardly worth having my new slave becoming unwell."

"It is just a slave. But given its power, it is at least a valuable slave. But it must be quick, or I will quickly grow impatient." He replied for once, relenting.

"Slave, go find my concubine and have your hair dried before we head out," I ordered as Emily gave me a relieved look.

"So, son, have you done anything except fuck your slaves for the last week. Have you even practised your magical theory or sword forms?"

I blushed fiercely at his comments, realising just how true they were.

"I've been busy, but I admit to being remiss in practising my forms."

"Then let's take this opportunity to test whether you are still capable," he said, coming alive at the prospect of wielding a blade. It was the only thing other than using his magic or playing with slaves that seemed to excite him.

"Fetch our swords." My father bellowed to one of his attending servants.

In mere moments, I stood with my hand-and-a-half sword before my father and his matching one. He immediately attacked, swinging his blade straight for my head as I reflexively parried it away.

"Wow, father, that was close." I bit out, preparing for him to come at me again.

"Always expect the unexpected in combat, son. These are weapons of war, not the thin dandy weapons carried by most nobles."

He proceeded into a more normal attacking form as I met each stroke with confidence off the back of many years of arduous training. I responded with my attacking forms with little impact, given the master swordsman I faced.

"Well, I'm glad some of your training didn't go to waste. You are more than a match for most noblemen in this kingdom. I hope you give those aspiring young academy students a good thrashing if they dare challenge you."

It was incredibly rare to hear even the most trivial compliment from my father. But at least I could please him in this one sense.

Refreshments were served while we sat waiting, having gone toe to toe a few more times. Emily finally returned, looking stunningly beautiful with her hair evidently fixed by Scarlett. My father stood to approach her as she tried to back away, grabbing her and pulling her against him. I jumped up from my seat as he grabbed her by the breasts.

"A beauty indeed, but these are far too small to grasp." He said before throwing her into my arms as I hugged her against me. I felt small sobs from her at the violation and wished she didn't have to be in the presence of such a chauvinistic thug.

"Let's get going. My yacht is not far." My father announced as if what he'd just done was the most normal thing in the world.

I managed to calm Emily and held her arm while we followed the entourage. We headed towards a different part of the hotel and climbed onto the roof, and I immediately noticed a sleek and elegant yacht floating in place beside a small dock. We were led aboard and onto an upper deck away from most of the travelling party. The crew soon had us underway, and we climbed into the skies towards the stunning islands of the Sky City.

"Father, is it safe for me to go near the palace at this moment?"

"Your uncle is particularly incensed, but I don't think he's about to try to kill you. You are still his nephew, after all. But it may be prudent for you to keep out of his way for the next few weeks, at least until the term starts. We are taking you to be registered, and then, tomorrow morning, a detachment of my men will escort you to your mother's castle and out of the firing line for now."

I couldn't fault his logic, and given that our plans had already involved visiting my mother, it did rather fit in nicely. He gave me a searing look as I pulled Emily against my side and headed over to a private and covered alcove of the ship, blocking her from view and allowing her time to calm down.

"Master, I'm so scared. I hate it when other people touch me." Emily whispered to me once she'd recovered enough but still fidgeted in her bonds.

"I'm so sorry. You belong to me now, and your safety is my responsibility. I promise to find a better way to keep you safe and ensure that people can't treat you like that in the future. But in the meantime, I need you to behave to the utmost of your ability to avoid his attention."

She buried herself into my shoulder, rubbing her head against me affectionately.

"Good girl," I said while stroking her hair like I would a pet.

She moaned in response, and I realised she was enjoying my attention.

"Does my little slave enjoy being treated like a pet?"

Her response was to bury her face further into my side.

"Tell me, or I will have to punish you," I said more firmly.

Her head slowly arched up to look at me, and she smiled but didn't speak.

"Emily, I will strip and punish you in front of the ship's crew if you don't give me an answer."

A moment's panic flittered across her face, "Please, Master, don't do that. The idea of being on a leash is a fantasy of mine."

"So why not just say that?"

"You said you would punish me if I didn't." She sheepishly replied.

"A punishment is meant to be something you don't like. Do you want to be spanked?"

"Yes, Master. You can punish me whenever you like," she replied in a breathy tone.

"Emily, I think you misunderstand. You will be punished but not necessarily in the way you want. So, with spanking off the agenda and you needing to learn how to take me as a Font, your punishment from now on will be me training you to do so."

Emily recoiled from me, looking up pleadingly.

"No, Master. Please, that really hurts. Why can't my punishment be you spanking me?"

I held her in place, looking her straight in the eye.

"You've already earned a punishment. Do you want to earn another?"

"No, Master. Sorry." She replied, conceding with an innocent look.

"You handle your slave better than I expected, son," I heard from my side and looked up to see my father standing at the entrance to the alcove, "Although, if it doesn't fear your punishments, you simply aren't hitting it hard enough." He casually finished while he moved to stand beside us, looking down menacingly at a now scared-looking Emily.

"Father, please don't intimidate my slave. She is new to this and is still learning her place." I said as I drew her to my side.

"Breaking them in is my favourite part. The fear in their eyes as they hang on to your every word," he replied in a reminiscent tone, "Seems as if I'll now need a newly collared slave once I get back to our villa."

"Father, is there anything I can help you with?" I asked, trying to get onto a new topic.

"Indeed, I wanted to see what you have learned about the Font collar. Have you worked out its uses?"

"Some of them, I can sense her presence, and I was able to draw magic straight from her into my core."

"So you haven't worked out how it allows you to control it. Have you not used the punishment and submission functions?"

"I haven't tried anything yet. But this is something I will do in private. "

"Nonsense, I've had Fonts for many years. Let me show you what you need to know. Firstly, you need to learn how to immobilise it."

"Immobilise?" I asked.

"Son, the Font bond is only broken in death. With that in mind, we keep them bound to prevent them from hurting themselves. If they are loose and not under your control, there is a simple way to stop them instantly." He replied in a quieter tone to prevent Emily from listening.

"Does it hurt them?"

"That isn't important. If you reach into your bond, you should find that you can feel every part of its body. All you need to do is focus on a body part being immobilised, and it will immediately be so."

"Come here, Slave." He ordered Emily, who moved cautiously in his direction.

"Now, son, reach into its body and find its legs. Push the idea of them being immobile into the bond."

I did as he commanded and felt an immediate connection to every part of her. Thinking about her legs being immobilised seemed to trigger a confirmation along the bond, and Emily gave me a shocked look.

"Emily, are you okay?" I quickly asked.

"I can't feel my legs." She replied in shock.

"Walk forwards, Slave." My father ordered.

Emily tried to move and looked up at me, alarmed as I kept up my concentration.

"Master, I can't." She replied.

"You grasp this concept well. Now I want you to try inflicting pain on its legs instead."

"Father, there is no need, and I can do that without needing a behaviour collar."

"I said, use your bond to inflict pain." He replied in a slow and dangerous tone.

Emily gave me a panicked look, and I released my hold on her legs. I wanted this to be over quickly so I could take her safely away from him and relented. I found my way to her legs once more and pushed the thought of giving them a mild dose of pain.

Her reaction was instantaneous, and she let out a scream as she dropped to her knees and her face contorted. I immediately dropped to her level, cutting off the connection as quickly as possible. I pulled her into me as she began to sob.

"You see son, just how effective the collar can be for training purposes. If you need to punish your slave, that is how it is done." He finished before walking off as I held Scarlett closely and tried my best to comfort her.

"Harry, it burns. Please make it stop."

"Emily, I'm so sorry. It was only for a moment, and it's already stopped."

She pulled against her restraints and pleadingly looked up at me. I drew on my healing core and pushed what I had spare into her legs as I felt her begin to calm.

"Oh, Harry, that's better. Is that your magic?"

"Yes, can you sense it?"

"No, Harry. I haven't felt anything since you bound me."

After a few minutes, I helped her stand and led her up onto the main aft deck. I wanted to show Emily the view of the towers as we approached and take in the spectacle myself, a sight I had not seen often.

"Harry, is that the Royal Palace?" She whispered as the matching towers glistened in the sun.

"Yes, that's my uncle's Palace."

"Do you think she is there now?" She asked quietly.

"Who is there?"

"My mother. Isn't that where the Royal harem is?"

I'd managed to put from my mind that we believed Emily's mother was the King's Font and was likely being kept in the palace.

"Oh, Emily," I said, pulling her into a hug, "I suspect she is there. When things are more stable, we'll find a way for you to meet secretly."

"Do you think she would want to meet me?" She timidly asked.

"She's your mother, and she'll be desperate to meet you. I promise to see if I can get you permission to stay with the other Royal Fonts."

"Thank you, Master." She replied.

I held her from behind while she stood and embraced the fantastic view as the ship glided smoothly towards the glistening academy to our left. When we began approaching a grander marble tower, I spotted several wooden docks sticking out to the side of the building we seemed to be heading towards. The crew threw ropes overboard as we neared, which were caught by men on the ground, and the ship was brought to heel safely against the academy walls.

My father surprised us as he most athletically jumped from the ship to the ground. He bound forward to take the grip of a large man standing waiting for our arrival. I realised this man was a friend of my father's as they both gave each other warm smiles.

"Come, son. Come and meet my old friend."

I waited for the crew to rapidly deploy a gangplank and proceeded to lead Emily off the ship and onto the dock. My father was busy in conversation with his friend while we approached.

Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers