All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 20'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

christmas has come early

EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastardover 1 year ago

Really like the appreciation that the sub and switch characters have their own needs, motivations and interests as well as simply being subjects

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is obviously good for me to have read this far, though I have to admit that the false picture of the hymen as some sort of barrier to be broken took out some enjoyment out of the last part.

cagedboy69cagedboy69over 1 year ago

I really enjoy this story line but the main character is very weak. I know we are saying he doesn't like slaves so he is being caring but since he has already taken 3 within a week it seems he is over that. And him stopping the sex every five seconds is not conductive to the story or his development as someone who is a master albeit reluctantly. In coming parts I would like to see him accept Emily and her desires, maybe have a revelation that hurting doesn't always mean BAD, and to stop being such a bitch when it comes to handling them or when he comes into his first conflict with another he will seem either weak or uncharacteristically strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank you for writing this wonderful series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is excellent. Harry needs to develop a little more determination and discipline with his slaves. Bottoms are for smacking, and he should hand out a few spankings. The girls need him to be masterful, and Scarlett must not be allowed to get above her position. The girls are slaves and Harry must understand it could be dangerous for them if he is too weak and kindly. He can still be a good and considerate master, but he needs to stop asking them if they are ok!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write well, and I like the story. But I didn't like this chapter. I really didn't like the role playing. I liked that Emily told him what she's been fantasizing about, and that they're doing something based on that. But this was too lame. I would have preferred something along these lines...

Emily: I am your slave. Use me.

Harry: Are you sure?

Emily: Yes.

Harry: In that case, I'm REALLY going to use you. We need to find out if you can really handle this life.

There are many ways to continue from there. He could for example make her as horny as possible and not let her come, multiple times. He could whip her into an even deeper state of submission and fuck her face when he wants to come. He could keep her in a cage, as he fucks the other two. It's all part of her training. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The quality of your writing is superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any updates on the next chapter?

jessIncognitojessIncognitoover 1 year ago

This is one of the best series. I like all the intrigue and world building here are also really amazing.

Sometimes Harry asks for consent too often and won't take yes for an answer. I wish he would.

Thanks for writing the series, looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long comment guy here; Another lovely 5-star installment. Sorry I'm typing this so late; I've been busy with irl to check if the next installment was out yet.

A bit too much of Scarlett topping either from the bottom or as a femdom for my tastes, but I can usually ignore that. Her being head slave and doming the other girls is hot though. Taking Emily was hot, as was dominating/controlling her. Their conversations were hot as well. I also enjoyed Harry finally finding his balls and telling the academy that he *will* have all his slaves with him, as well as pushing back on his dad a little bit. He is supposed to be a royal and a leader and a dom. Glad he's finally figuring that out. Can't wait until he figures out his father is only going to start respecting him once he steps up and actually challenges him on things as opposed to letting his dad control his life. Of course, he's actually going to have to become powerful enough to do so. Can't wait until his girls are soothing his aches and pains from learning to fight and use magic. With your writing skill, those are going to be some hot scenes. I do kind of feel bad for Emily's asshole though, however hot the scenes will undoubtedly be.

You are a great writer and I very much enjoy your stuff. Your characters are well-crafted as is your world. I eagerly await the next installment. Still clearly right up there as one of the best series on literotica, written by one of the best writers -- a good series requires both. Plenty of duds have been written by great writers, and plenty of great ideas have been poorly executed by poor writers. I'm glad that this is one of those series that is both a great story and is written by a great writer. Your English teacher (Or whoever taught you how to write) should be proud, as should you -- you did all the work, after all. Writing is hard and I'm glad you're good at it and releasing it here for all of us to stroke to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent and very promising story. I too think Harry needs to spank more and worry less about if the girls are ok. This story has a long way to go, his needs to learn his craft, the danger from his uncle the king, Scarletts parents, Emily is his first magical font, his mysterious mother, etc..............the worry is that the Writer seems to be losing the drive to write, the appearance of chapters is tailing off fast.

I sincerely hope that the story will continue, its too good to simply abandon!

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

This is a really great series, but the only downside is Scarlett trying to top Henry every five minutes.

All of Scarlett's talk about chaining Henry up massively detracted from him taking Emily's virginity. He's only just getting used to owning a couple of submissive slaves, and Scarlett's main focus should be on helping to train him how to be a good master.

-

Scarlett being a switch lets you try something different occasionally, but not all the time. Between the magic, and the sex slaves, and the fonts, and the political intrigue, you've got more than enough going on without adding Femdom into the mix as well.

Red24797Red24797over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all the kind messages. They truly are appreciated.

Apologies for the delay with the next chapter, life has a habit of getting in the way, and I had initially penned the first 2/3 before publishing (which is why they came out much faster). I am editing the next chapter and hope to have it ready for release soon. I am also writing other material I am yet to publish that may be released in the future.

I intend to finish the first book soon with the plan for more books in the series following the characters you’ve already met.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No worries and no rush. Take your time and don't stress. We will eagerly wait until it is ready (I'm also really excited about this "other material," though I think I'm most excited about the tease of more Sky Kingdom books!). Take care of yourself and take care of irl.

I'm serious about not stressing though; overstressing is the biggest cause of authors abandoning stories. When they feel like they can't keep up or the stress is not worth it, they'll just stop. Take your time and make sure you're still enjoying yourself. We enjoy your stories, but that doesn't entitle us to to your time or to stress you out. Take care of yourself and your life before strangers on the internet -- if publishing stories is something you enjoy this will end up with us getting more awesome stories anyway, rather than a stressed author who only posts occasionally or never (Or worse, abandons the story). And I'd be really sad if an author with your skill stopped. I want to be able to read your stuff for a long while yet.

TL;DR: Take as long as you need and take care of yourself. We will wait for your story(ies) eagerly but you don't owe us anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do not stress yourself. I love your story. It has a great quality to it that I am totally fine with waiting for. I would much rather wait a month or two for a story that is written by someone enjoying their craft, rather than get a stressed rush-job every week or so. Take your time. I am and will remain a loyal fan

MRPapagiorgioMRPapagiorgioover 1 year ago

I really love this series. It has so much potential to go in many different directions. The setup within the Magic System is fantastic. I'm looking forward to more chapters, but, I prefer quality over quantity. Especially with this story. This is publishing material. Take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read the entire series; the storyline and the depth of its details are colorful and rich. I look forward to enjoying the rest of the series. Please keep up the outstanding penmanship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't stop!!! This is a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story, really hope you continue! Personally not a fan of mags but only because I like Emily and Scarlett so much.

Red24797Red24797about 1 year agoAuthor

Quick Update:

Firstly, an apology for the delay. Life and work have found their way to slow down my writing but I have a full draft of the next chapter ready to go and plan to get it through editing next week for publication the following weekend. The following chapters are planned out so I intend to roll onto the next one fairly quickly.

I really appreciate all the comments and I certainly haven't abandoned this project.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES