The Sky Kingdom Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, this is not for me. This is for Em today."

"Did she speak to you about our discussion?" I asked with difficulty as she still had her hand wrapped around my manhood as she ran her hand up and down.

"We've discussed it, and I have an idea I want to play out." She finished before finally releasing me with a beaming smile on her face.

"Do you like it when I take control of your cock?" she asked mischievously.

I felt aroused at her dominance and wanted to see how much trust I could put in her.

"Yes, I trust you." I replied, smiling at her, "But tonight, I want to make this about Emily and what she wants."

"We're going to have so much fun. But first, I need you washed while I plan things. I want Mads to wash and prepare you well while I look after Emily. We will make her night special, but it will only work if you play along."

Mads soon came through and dutifully helped me undress before climbing into the shower with me and thoroughly cleaning every nook and cranny possible. The promiscuous touch of a fully trained pleasure slave had me on edge, but I somehow managed to dismiss her once we finished. I lay dozing until I felt a presence near the bed. I looked up to see Scarlett in a silk dressing gown smiling at me with a mischievous look.

"Are you awake?" she asked, and I sat up.

"Yes, beautiful. What can I do for you?" I replied, sitting up.

An excited look permeated her smile as she sat on the bed beside me.

"I've finalised the scenario I want to play out with Em."

"Scarlett, should I be worried?"

"I want to make her first-time extra special. She has a few fantasies, and I want you to help me fulfil one of them."

"What exactly did you have in mind?" I asked curiously.

"She has always wanted to be gifted to a Master and had to prove herself worthy or risk being sent away," she said with a blush, "I need you to pretend she is a gift and then have your way in any way you want. But I will play the part of making her worried about not ending up with you," Scarlett rushed out, giving me a look combining apprehension and excitement.

"Is that what she wants? What happens to you in all this?"

"She was quite detailed, Master. Once I've given her to you, I'll slip away, and the two of you can have some private time." Scarlett said, looking increasingly excited.

I chuckled at the craziness of her idea.

"So, when do you want to do this?"

"She is ready next door already. I came here to surprise you as I figured you might overthink things if you have too much time," she replied.

"Fine, I'll try to make it work, but if it gets too much, I will stop."

"Of course. Now strip." She demanded.

"I don't need to be undressed yet," I shot back.

"You are a man waiting for his lover in bed. It would be simpler if you were my slave, I would keep you naked and chained to my bed, and we wouldn't have to worry about such trivial matters"

"Well, luckily for me, you are my slave and not the other way around. Are you saying I should keep you in the same way?"

"You don't always have to be in control," she replied with a pout. "If I were in charge, I would reward you endlessly, and you'd never want to be free!"

Trying to hide my arousal at her proposal, I rose from the bed and stood as she whipped all my clothes away except a pair of underwear. She picked up a few coils of white rope and a range of toys and moved them to the side of the bed.

"What are they for?" I asked, eyeing the pile.

"They are for the two of you to play with once I've left. Be gentle with her, though, Master. This is still her first time."

"You look almost perfect," she announced before grabbing my underwear and slowly running it down my legs, leaving me naked, "Now, lay on the bed and imagine that you've been waiting for me to come over."

As I climbed up and lay against the pillows, she slipped off the gown to reveal a one-piece skin-tight leotard in black and red. She was stunning, and I wanted nothing more than to take her at that moment.

"Lie on your back and don't move...or I'll punish you." She said in a sexy authoritarian way as she revealed the riding crop she held in her other hand.

"Be careful little slave. You seem to need a reminder of who is actually in charge here." I fired back in a menacing but also light-hearted manner. She shot me another wicked grin before slipping out the door, leaving me to ponder what was coming next.

I didn't have to wait long as Scarlett returned with a white rope running behind her. My angel appeared flustered with a white ball gag in her mouth and a matching white rope harness with her arms held behind her. She shuffled forwards, and I could see that her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail out of the way while she tried to look around with her gaze finally locking with mine and widening. I blushed in embarrassment, lying naked on the bed, but her eyes soon dropped to lock onto my already erect cock.

Scarlett's sharp yank on the rope broke her attention, and Emily grimaced before looking up at her Mistress. I followed the rope back and realised it ran initially to just below her belly button but then traced down to slip between the lips of her pussy. Another pull, and I saw the rope tighten against her pussy, forcing her to take an involuntary step forward.

"Come on, slave, it's time for you to meet your new owner," Scarlett spoke commandingly.

I watched in awe and enjoyed the thought that Scarlett had inadvertently given me the idea of how I would tie her up the next time we played.

"Do you like your new toy?" Scarlett asked as she sexily walked towards me, ignoring the struggling slave behind her as she tried to keep up with the rope.

"She is very beautiful," I replied honestly, staring at the now flushed red body of my newest slave, "but there was no need to include someone else in our private time, and I had no need for a new slave."

"Don't worry, if you don't want her, she is also here for me to vent my frustrations on," Scarlett responded before spinning Emily around and striking her hard with the crop a few times to elicit a squeal from her prisoner.

I noticed that red welts appeared, joining some already fresh-looking ones with the rope running over what was obviously a new plug, and I felt genuinely concerned that this might be too much for Emily.

"Scarlett, there is no need to treat a slave like that." I fired back, giving her a menacing stare.

"Don't be silly. This one is hot for it," Scarlett began before she ran her finger between the gaps in the crotch rope from behind as Emily froze, "the crop makes her desperate to be used," she continued, holding up her glistening fingers to me.

"Come here," I ordered, and Scarlett complied after leaving Emily kneeling beside the bed and looking on warily.

She lithely stepped towards me, swinging her hips in the leotard, giving me a naughty look Emily couldn't see. She reached up and pushed my shoulders until I was flat against the comfortable bed as she climbed on top. Our lips met on instinct, and I lost myself in the heady sensation as our tongues delved into one another.

I took an opportunity to roll us both until I came out on top, and our lips came together again. As if on instinct, we both came up for air and looked over at a fidgeting Emily who was pulling against her bonds to no avail. The image of the white ball gag and white rope ensemble against her gold collar had me yearning to involve her.

"Slave, heel," Scarlett ordered as she slipped from under me to the edge of the bed. I watched, mesmerised, while she undid some hidden popper buttons from her crotch as the leotard opened to reveal her pristine pussy. Scarlett moved closer while Emily approached on her knees and picked up the trailing rope, yanking Emily forwards while she sat back on the edge of the bed. Emily grimaced as the rope pulled her plug in deeper and split the lips of her pussy while she desperately tried to move into position.

Scarlett grabbed her hair and drew her forwards, pulling the gag from her mouth. Before she could even consider speaking, her face was pulled into Scarlett's crotch, and Emily dutifully began lapping away. My cock lurched at the sight, and I moved to sit beside them both to be nearer the action.

"This slave is still learning but will see to you momentarily. Her innocence is still intact, so if you don't want to waste that, pop the plug out and use her there." Scarlett stated matter-of-factly.

"Where did you find this slave?" I asked, playing along.

"I picked this angel up at an auction. I intended to flip her to a brothel after some training but found she was innocent in both holes. I enjoy the way they squirm and beg when being broken in..., but her natural submissiveness made me think you might want a try for yourself."

Emily moaned in displeasure at the words, and I turned wide-eyed to Scarlett, worried her roleplay was going a bit too far, and she seemed to get my message. I nodded as Emily looked up at us cautiously while maintaining her lapping of Scarlett's pussy. At that moment, Scarlett jerked her head back, holding her ponytail and using it to steer her over to me.

"Pleasure him, slave," Scarlett ordered, "if I find out you haven't done a good job by the time I get back, then I'll shove something even bigger up your backside."

Emily's eyes widened before she leapt into action, and I felt the warm delirious sensation as the mouth wrapped around my firmly upright cock, and my magic surged in response. While I luxuriated under Emily's ministrations, Scarlett stood and disappeared through the door. The pleasure was intoxicating, and I sat comfortably, staring down at my angel as she dutifully did her job. Noticing some stray strands of hair, I reached out and pushed them out of her eyes as she froze from my action, looking up at me innocently with my cock still in her mouth.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, only to be met by silence.

I reached out and slowly moved her off my cock, and her eyes widened in response.

"I asked you a question, slave. How are you feeling?" I asked once more, trying to maintain character while also desperate to see how she was.

"Mistress has ordered me to pleasure you," Emily responded before trying to latch onto me with her mouth.

"Emily, Stop. Please, I need to know if you are okay with this?"

"Master, please take me." Emily responded, ignoring my words, "Mistress can be cruel to me. She told me she plans to sell my innocence to the highest bidder if you reject me."

Realising that Emily intended to play out this fantasy, I tried switching into character.

"How dare you slave? She is your Mistress and my companion."

"Sorry, Master." She shot out, looking concerned.

"The only chance you have of me keeping you is if you prove that you can do your job properly." I fired back while looking down at my firmly erect cock in front of her face. She dutifully wrapped herself around me once more as I lay back to enjoy the sensations. I truly appreciated having a trained pleasure slave to teach my newest slave basic anatomy. Her skills meant that I soon approached my own orgasm, and I had hoped to bring Scarlett into play as well.

Taking the opportunity as she momentarily released me to catch her breath, I stood and held her by the ponytail keeping her in position. I reached into my bond with Scarlett and sent a flutter of pleasure to her, hoping she would get the message.

She seemed to have caught on and entered the room moments later, still sporting her leotard, albeit now buttoned up, much to my disappointment.

"Master, do you need me for anything?" she asked in Ravian.

"I want you to come and join us," I replied in kind.

"No, Master, she is bound to you, and this is what she wanted tonight. Let her live out her fantasy, and you get the pleasure of knowing you are to be her first."

"No. You are still my primary slave, and I want you on your knees helping with this. Now come over here and kneel beside your sister slave." I ordered in Ravian, finding my dominant side coming to the fore.

A chagrined Scarlett dropped down on her knees beside Emily and folded her arms behind her back in supplication. I returned my attention to a flustered-looking Emily, who had been trying to understand our conversation in Ravian.

"I will take you for a test ride, my beautiful little slave. If you do well, I may even consider keeping you around." I said as her eyes widened.

"Stand," I ordered as I helped Emily to her feet, "You too, Scarlett. Help her out of the crotch rope."

Scarlett quickly undid the knots, and Emily's inflamed pussy was free of its bondage.

"Lay back on the bed," I ordered Emily while staring her straight in the eyes. She immediately dropped down onto her back with arms folded and bound underneath her back. She craned her neck to look at me with a heated glare while I positioned Scarlett on her knees beside the bed and gave me a fierce look.

Emily looked like she wanted to say something, so I grasped the gag and slipped it into her mouth, and the look of shock on her face turned me on. I quickly grabbed a pillow from the plethora at the head of the bed and slipped it under her backside, raising her crotch into the air and showing off her plug. Her eyes widened as I approached her pussy, but the perfect slit wet with her juices was too tempting to let up, and my tongue soon found its way to latch on. She moaned deeply into the gag as I sucked, nibbled and flicked her pussy, making her writhe more and more. I took the opportunity, while she was distracted, to grip her plug, causing her closed eyes to shoot open in surprise.

While busy pleasuring Emily, I felt fingertips begin to stroke my perineum, running up and down between my cock and balls. I shuddered at the sensation before Scarlett reached around to grasp my cock and began to massage me slowly while I pleasured Emily.

By this point, my cock was sending clear signals to my brain that it was more than ready to take my angel as my own, but I was also wary of hurting her. I slowed things down and shifted my attention away from her pussy to run my tongue up her stomach and over her nipples as I soon discovered just how sensitive they were for her. Scarlett, by this point, moved to her side and began stroking and flicking her tongue all over Emily's sensitive areas as she moaned into her gag, writhing against our touch.

I sent a look at Scarlett, eyeing her leotard, and she interpreted my message and quickly shed her final piece of clothing until we were all naked together. While she was doing so, I moved on top of Emily until we were face to face. I looked into her mesmerising face while her lips were wrapped around the white ball gag and had my cock at full mast, poking her entrance in excitement. I moved next to her ear to whisper.

"I'm going to take your virginity now, Angel. But if anything becomes too much for you, I want you to shake your head from side to side and say uh-uh-uh. Do you understand?" I finished, and she gave me a single nod.

I was more than ready for action and slipped back down to line my cock up with her pussy. I slowly fed my cock into her folds, feeling the tightness I'd expected but with surprising ease as her juices allowed for a much easier glide. A now-naked Scarlett moved up to Emily's side, cupped her face, and stroked her hair, keeping her full attention.

The tightness enveloped me in pleasure when I began to push inside slowly, and although I could see some discomfort when I looked up, I was reassured that Scarlett was looking after her. I felt the tip of my cock meet a barrier, and before she could think it through, I pushed firmly, feeling it split apart as I soon bottomed out inside her.

I saw a tear escaping her eye, and the pain was etched on her face from her recent loss of innocence. While I held still, hoping the pain would pass, Scarlett began to plant kisses all over Emily. Eventually, her demeanour shifted noticeably as the whole situation calmed down. Once she was ready, I eased back and began to thrust slowly in and out, seeing raw pleasure form on her face while her gaze fixed on my own, and my orgasm began to build. The tightness was intoxicating in a similar way as it was with Scarlett. Still, the combination with the awakening of my magic at the contact with her had a staggeringly large orgasm soon approaching. Before I could even think to slow down, an enormous wave of pleasure swept over me, and I erupted into an orgasm while feeling Emily do the same underneath me.

As the moment passed, I slipped out of her, took a wet towel Scarlett handed me, and cleaned both Emily and myself as she flinched at the sudden sensitivity of her privates. I moved beside Emily and helped her manoeuvrer to sit beside me as I pulled the gag from between her lips.

"I think I might just have to keep you," I stated, staying in character while also telling the truth.

"I would love that, Master." She responded before her eyes fluttered closed in exhaustion.

*************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed this latest chapter. Please rate and review!

Comments, good or bad, are excellent motivators and help me better understand the reader's feelings about the story's direction.

Please do feel free to send private feedback and I am always happy to respond.