All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 24'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 1 month ago

I'm glad to see the story return! Thanks for continuing.

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 month ago

I love that you had the opportunity to revisit the story.

You clearly put a huge amount of time and energy in world and character building and it would be such a shame if all that work would go to waste by never finishing it.

I mean the reader can reasonably guess to which kind of an happy end this going, but being able to read it is just so much sweeter.

So, dear author, I thank you for all your effort and consider this reader rooting for you and your muse. May you be able to bring this tale to a good end! :-)

SparcksSparcksabout 1 month ago

Love this story happy to see your muse back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love this story. Thanks for sharing another chapter!

I love stories where the men treat their slave girl kindly and lovingly, and where the women enjoy submitting to their man & being in bondage.

This is one of my favourite stories series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you so much for coming back! I love this story. This last chapter was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful to see this story continue - thanks to the author and the editors!

I am excited to see how the magical cores are used as the characters control of their magic grows. Will they be used during sex e.g. heat play with the fire core? Maybe Harry can have advanced healing training from a tutor who causes their slaves sexual pain and punishment and then magically restores with a healing core, or for enduring extended time in predicament bondage. So many possibilities!

Oh, and more font bench action please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed this chapter very much and am excited to see the story continue (and hopefully with more regular updates).

My only constructive feedback would be to make sure you don't introduce too many sideplots or characters to keep the main story tight, and to avoid building an excessively large entourage/harem. It can get unwieldy and you can write yourself into a corner real fast (like George RR Martin).

Great work and looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So glad that you are taking this up again. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love the story I hope it doesn't take so long between chapters and it was really good

resonant_viberesonant_vibeabout 1 month ago

Great story. Loved the new chapter.

One quick editing note: it's "bawled their eyes out," not "balled their eyes out."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes you are back! I am not going to lie I had lost hope but this is a very pleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another great new installment! I'm so glad this is continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for continuing this story!

Norton_Comando750Norton_Comando750about 1 month ago

Loved it, thank you for the new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

this is one of my favorite stories on lit. glad to see it coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why steal the slaves, just buy them? A brothel is basically just a try before you buy for sex slaves, so they should be willing to sell. Tam was caught illegally hiding a sorceress, Celeste was caught 'kidnapping a noble', so both enslavements are legal enough for the King to use this as an excuse to cause the main character trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A surprise to be sure but a welcome one. Thank you for another wonderful addition to your tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I´m really happy you continued writting!

I was fearfull you had given up on this amazing story!

Keep on posting them, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

so happy to have been able to read the rest, can't wait for the next one ^^

HectorixHectorixabout 1 month ago

Great new chapter, but I'm already hoping for the next.

I agree that Harry - given his nearly unlimited funds - should have easily been able to buy Tam and even Celeste from the brothel - even if they found out about their emotional bond and raised their price, there'd be a point where they would agree.

But the escape via the window certainly added suspense.

SDTRSDTRabout 1 month ago

Wow, another amassing chapter of this beautiful story. Love the characters and how they develop and grow. Love the thing that Henry is basically pushed in the role there he has to become a slave master against its own will and how he handles between pleaser and oppression. Another nice thing is that he basically becomes the desirable of every lady he comes near to and he has to deal with the rescue or purchase of them even than everything goes against his morals.

Thank you again for this wonderful story.

And if you need any help please dm me

Red24797Red24797about 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for all the lovely comments and I am currently writing the next chapter.

I think I may not have clarified in the last chapter that Henry is largely unknown and didn’t purchase the slaves to keep his anonymity. This also wasn’t a licensed organisation but one deep in the illicit market trading off the back of rife corruption in the kingdom.

Always happy to chat through plot points though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Outstanding! Like the setting, love the depth of character motivations. Waiting to see where the plot goes and who ordered the assassins.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Thank you for the new chapter, really enjoying the story!

nervous5902nervous590230 days ago

finished reading everything you have so far. I will have to say that this is easily the best story I have seen on here by far. The only others that even come close fall under the non-erotic category.

With this kind of story, it's not the sex part that keeps me engrossed in the story, but the plot and depth of the characters. Surprisingly I have enjoyed this story more than most books I have read in the past. Sadly I read everything in just a few days, and now have to wait to read more.

Keep going, and please don't abandon the story without an ending like so many others out there, this is incredible so far. For someone that says they're new to writing, the quality and vocabulary is amazing.

SDTRSDTR30 days ago

One small question about Emily and her bond to Henry. Are they can feel each other like Henry with Scarlett or is it different ? because after her bounding she says that she can feel him and later she says that she dosent feel anything. could you pleas clarify this ? Thank you

Red24797Red2479730 days agoAuthor

Thanks for the question - Scarlett’s bond is much deeper and allows them to sense one another’s feelings. While Emily’s is merely a sense of where each other are, as well as Henry being able to sense magic levels etc.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

You are an amazing writer and world builder. Seriously while the erotic scenes are very good your world building is one of my favorite things I have read in years. The world has just enough darkness to make it feel real and I appreciate that you didn’t make it so dark it feels hopeless nor is it so clean that the situation feels unreal.

LuuvLuuv12 days ago

My favorite story here so far. Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES