The Sky Kingdom Ch. 23

Story Info
Using my slave before a journey into the Silverwood.
7.9k words
4.85
44.6k
38

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
549 Followers

Thank you to everyone following this story. I've really appreciated all your feedback so far. Apologies for the long delays in submitting this chapter (again). The next one is mostly complete, so you shouldn't have to wait as long.

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to those who've helped to edit/proofread this chapter.

*****************************************************************************************************

"Scarlett, stand up," I ordered sternly.

She looked up at me, concerned by my tone. I held her look until she climbed uncertainty slipping her hands behind her back and drawing to attention. My eyes were drawn to her small but shapely breasts and erect nipples as I stepped towards her.

"Weren't you meant to be staying with the princess?" I asked sternly.

"Master, my job is to serve you. That's all I should be doing." She hesitantly replied, meeting my gaze with an innocent expression.

I approached her and slowly ran my hand from her shoulder to her elbow before coaxing her arm out. My fingers wrapped around hers, and she gripped my hand seamlessly as we drew together. I led her without protest over to the bed and pulled her down to sit beside me.

Her beauty was intoxicating, but my thoughts were on her well-being at that moment.

"Scarlett, tell me what's going on. You don't seem to be yourself."

She looked up at me, lost, before her façade dropped, and a sob forced its way out.

"Master, I can't go back to being her again. I'm yours now!" She blurted out.

"Go back to being whom?"

"Who I used to be. Princess Eleanor wants me to behave like a Lady. She has me wearing formal gowns and sitting for tea. But I'm not that person anymore."

I held her hand as she looked lost.

"So why are you here?"

She looked at me with cautious innocence as she composed herself.

"I begged her to let me invite you for dinner rather than sending a servant."

"So why were you kneeling half naked on the floor?" I asked, curious as to what was going through her mind.

"Because I was waiting for my Master, that's where I should be. Not playing at being a Noble."

"But you are a Noble, my lady."

"No, I can't be. A noblewoman couldn't belong to you," she responded.

"I think you'll find our bond is what will keep us together," I replied, to mostly reassure myself.

Scarlett looked up to meet my eyes with uncertainty written all over them, and I felt nervous butterflies spark into life.

"She told me it's not complete yet. That there is a way to break the bond still." She finished with a whisper as I felt my heart wrench at the thought of losing her.

I felt the same feeling from her as she reached out to take my other hand.

"That's why I need to be serving you. We can't let her split us up."

"I don't think she wants us to split up," I replied, unsure whether to raise what my mother had spoken to me about.

"What do you mean? How could we possibly stay together if I'm not serving you?"

I pulled her hands together, holding mine over hers and passing affection and calming feelings down our bond.

"Let's talk about this at the dinner you are supposed to invite me to. If you want to stay bound to me, then I have no intention of letting you go for any reason."

"You truly mean that?" She asked with hope once more, and I nodded.

"I do, but I have a slave to train, and you must return to behaving like a lady."

She gave me a cheeky look as she innocently stuck up her lower lip.

"Scarlett, that's an order. Go and behave like a lady, or I'll lock you in chastity for weeks." I stated, smiling both at her look and her returning confidence.

"You wouldn't dare!" she replied, aghast in a cheerful and cheeky tone, "you know you'd never be able to resist my seductive charm for long!"

I gave her a big smile without needing to say anything.

"Imagine me in a tight dress, strapping you down and making you give me the location of the key!" she continued with a seductive purr slipping between my knees without breaking eye contact and running her hands up my inner thighs, "do you think you could resist me?"

"Be careful, or you'll earn yourself a spanking," I warned with another smile, concerned by what was coming to life below my belt, "now off with you!" I finished in a cheerful tone.

"At least let me kiss you goodbye," Scarlett whined, turning her head slightly.

Hope jumped in my chest, but after my nod, she surprised me by grabbing my belt and pulling my trousers and underwear down to expose me.

Before I could even protest, she gripped my cock and kissed the end with her soft lips. She then began to suck on the tip as if passionately kissing me, with her tongue slipping under my foreskin and swirling around. I became instantly rock-hard and desperate for more, but Scarlett released me and stood pushing her perfectly toned bottom out and towards me in a sexy manner.

I felt myself stir at how incredible she looked while she replaced her dress, walked to the door, and turned with a coy smile, knowing she'd won this little tete-a-tete. My craving for her sent a pang of fear that our bond might not be as permanent as we thought. I knew deep down that I selfishly wanted to keep her bound to me and me alone.

Emily popped her head around the door moments after Scarlett had left.

"Harry, is she okay?" She asked with her hair now tied back in a ponytail.

"Slave, come out here and kneel before me," I ordered as need took over.

She looked worried at my harsher tone, rushed out, and dropped before me with a thud on a fortunately thick rug.

Her wrists and ankles were now sporting silver bands, and I noticed that she also held some items in her hands that were partially hidden behind her back.

"What did you call me?"

"Sorry, Master," she replied demurely, "I guess you'll need these." She finished and held out a leather flogger, gag and leash.

"Did you deliberately call me by my name in the bedroom so I would punish you?"

"No, Master," she replied with the look of someone for whom butter wouldn't melt in their mouths.

"If you weren't being rewarded for winning earlier, I would leave that belt on you for today."

"You're letting me out?" She burst out happily.

"Only if you follow my orders precisely and call me Master!"

"Yes, Master." She said giddily, dropping her head.

I ordered her to strip to just the belt before transitioning between positions Scarlett had shown her. It was tough resisting after Scarlett had left me desperate for release. I had her hold poses that pushed her breasts out and kneeled in positions that would expose her completely. Once satisfied, I had her slip her wrists behind her back, and I clipped them together.

She kept silent and obedient until I slipped the key into her belt, and her head flicked down to look at me, with her excitement evident.

"If you continue to behave, I will make the rest of the afternoon one you enjoy."

"Yes, Master. I promise I'll be good." She finished keeping her head facing forward.

I turned the key, and the mechanism released the belt, which I helped slip down her legs.

She giggled excitedly, making me smile as I walked her to the bed. I turned her to face me and presented her with the red ball gag.

"I can't have you making too much noise," I whispered, and she dutifully accepted the ball into her mouth. I pushed her backwards onto the bed with her legs still hanging over the side, which exposed her pristine and dripping-wet pussy to me.

I started by teasing around her inner thighs, which made her squirm, and I lightly ran my fingers over her pussy and spread her wetness. Despite not being used often, my finger slipped easily into her folds, and I slowly worked in another finger before slipping them in and out as she began to moan with pleasure at my ministrations.

"We're going to play a game." I announced as I pulled back my fingers, "I'm going to make you try to cum in the next ten minutes. If you manage to hold off, your punishment will only be a spanking, and you can decide what we do next. If I make you cum, you will be back in the chastity belt, and I'll spend the rest of the afternoon using plugs to expand your back door a little more."

She sat up as best as she could, and her eyes expressed alarm at the final option.

"Do you understand, slave?"

She nodded as a determined look spread over her features.

"Speak out loud."

"Yes, Master, I understand."

I stepped away and returned with an hourglass designed to last ten minutes. I held it up to Emily, turning it over and placing it on the floor beside me.

I immediately went to work plunging my tongue onto her already slick pussy. My finger slipped back inside as I began to use all the skills I'd learnt in the past few weeks on my submissive Font. She immediately began to writhe and moan from the sensations, and I realised she had very little chance of lasting the full ten minutes, given her lack of experience.

I pulled back, slowing the speed and nipped around her pussy while rocking my finger back and forth. I continued to play like this as I heard her breathing quicken over time. Glancing down at the hourglass showed she still had a few minutes to go, and I didn't want to pull back fully, so I plunged myself once more into her pleasure and used my tongue to suck on her clit as she writhed in her bonds.

I felt some transfer of magic when her orgasm exploded from her. She was in ecstasy, with her legs and hips bucking while I held her in place. Once she'd come down from her high, I rested my head on her inner thigh, staring at the flower of her pussy.

After a few more minutes, I helped her up to a sitting position. She looked at me nervously, worried about whether she had come too early. I knew she had not managed to last long enough, but I also was proud of how long she had endured for someone not used to those sorts of pleasures. I reached down and picked up the hourglass that had sufficiently run its course, and she smiled at her success.

I slipped the gag from between her lips.

"Master, I did it. This means you have to spank me, and then you have to let me choose. "

"Well done, Em," I replied with a smile.

I helped her to stand before moving her into a kneeling position before me. I stroked her cheek before lifting the gag back into her mouth. I positioned myself on the bed before having her move to lie over my thighs. Her naked bottom was as perfect as I remembered, and I gave it a light swat.

Emily gasped into the gag. And brought my hand up higher and came down forcefully on her left cheek. There was a cracking sound as my hand met her flesh, and as I held my hand up again, she squirmed, and I felt the juices of her pussy drip onto my thigh. She moaned as hard as before when I brought my hand down again.

"My naughty little Font, you love this, don't you?"

My newest slave nodded her head vigorously, and I chuckled. Wanting to give her what she wanted, I returned to action and continued to spank her in what was evidently a pleasurable experience for her.

I only managed around fifteen spanks before my arm and wrist were beginning to tire. I released her from my lap, and she slipped to her knees to look up at me with watery eyes and deep blazing desire. I reached forward again and released the ball from between her lips.

"Please, Master, just a few more I'm very close."

"It wouldn't be a good punishment if I gave you what you wanted. But you do have the choice of what we do next. Just know that that is all the spanking you'll get now. "

She gave me an innocent look before a worrying look of determination spread over her features.

"I want you to fuck me, Master. I want you to fuck me like a newly captured slave." She stated, and I was left momentarily speechless, staring down at my usually sweet and innocent blond angel.

After replacing her gag, I stood, leaving her kneeling, and collected the leash she had brought through before. I returned and clipped it onto her collar, giving it a yank. She fell to the side before catching her balance on her knees. I used the leash to pull her to her feet and walked quickly around the room as she struggled to keep up. I walked over to the bed, climbed on and moved towards the headboard as I felt the resistance from the leash as she desperately tried to keep up. As I reached the head of the bed, I tied the leather leash to the end to secure her. When I stepped back, Emily was kneeling with her head near the end of the bed and hands tightly cuffed behind her.

My cock had been rock solid since Scarlett's antics, so it was more than ready when, with little warning, I roughly pushed myself deep into her folds. She was tight but well lubricated, and I began to take her from behind, thinking only of my pleasure. I could feel the steady trickle of magic coming from her into me in this most intimate of moments and marvelled at how the flow differed so much from when I was using other places.

She panted away before letting an almighty moan into the gag as her hips bucked in orgasm. The motion took me over the edge as I released myself and spurted into her as I bathed in pleasure.

Coming down from my high, I smacked her bottom hard, leaving the leashed slave attached to the bed while I cleaned myself up. I returned to find her struggling to get comfortable, so I undid the leash from the headboard before pulling her to my side and hugging her against me. I slipped out the gag when she looked at me with a sated look.

"Thank you, Master."

"You are incredible," I beamed back at her, "Now the question is whether I should release you when I go for supper or leave you secured to my bed and waiting for me."

The final part of my statement led to a demure look from my Font, who looked away, biting her bottom lip.

"Fine, I will release your hands, but you will remain chained to my bed. I can't have you wandering off." I stated, having made up my mind.

I first led Emily into the bathroom, and we showered together after shedding her bondage gear. This involved me doing most of the work given her addled state. Once she was dry and had relieved herself, I reattached the leash, and she submissively followed me back to the bed. I secured her to the headboard but with enough leash to move around the bed.

She could have simply untied it herself, but instead, she positioned herself like a pet on a bed and looked up at me, still excited, eyeing me with heated eyes.

"You will stay here while I am gone. Is that understood?" I asked sternly.

"Yes, Master."

I quickly dressed into formal evening attire as was expected of my station.

I wound my way through the all-too-familiar castle to the private dining suite and entered, looking around the room. The grand old dark wood table dominated the room with a plethora of formal seating ringing the table. The table only had four placings at one end, with most of it empty but for some large candelabras. While I made my way over, I heard a noise and looked over to see Scarlett stand from a chair to the side where she sat with Elizabeth.

Scarlett looked incredible in an elegant dark scarlet silk dress that emphasised just how perfect her body was. The staff had fixed her flowing hair into a high society style held up by ribbons and gold attachments that further accentuated her beauty.

"Scarlett, you look mesmerising!" I stated before she set off a run to throw herself into my arms for a hug burying herself in my embrace.

"Master, you look very handsome." She whispered into my chest, "Sorry, Henry." She finished with a blush when she looked up to meet my eyes.

"I like it when you use my name."

"Princess Eleanor said I am not allowed to call you Master anymore." She spoke, ensuring no one else could hear, looking worried at what my reaction might be.

I bent down to whisper in her ear.

"You can call me whatever you want. I will still be your Master." I said firmly, feeling my own confidence in the statement.

"Yes, you will, Henry." She said while emphasising the last word and giving me a wink.

I lifted my gaze to see Elizabeth looking at us, unsure what to do. We hadn't exactly been subtle with our affection, so I was relieved when Scarlett slipped away from me, rushed over, and took her hand, highlighting their close relationship.

"Lizzie, come and meet Henry," she said, smiling, "he is my..."

"Close friend," I added into the momentary pause, worried at what she might say.

I saw a confident and cheeky look come from Elizabeth, "You two are obviously boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Henry, Scarlett, it's wonderful to have you both here for dinner with us this evening." My mother formally announced upon entering the room after Scarlett had sat beside Lizzie after she insisted.

"It's always a pleasure to be here, Mother." I smiled in response.

"Yes, thank you for having me, Your Highness." A nervous-sounding Scarlett replied as her eyes flicked between the two of us.

After the pleasantries, an awkward silence returned until servants arrived and placed a light starter of smoked fish and roe on soft bread in perfect synchronicity. I waited for my mother to begin before soon losing myself in the wonderful flavours as I kept glancing over at my Scarlett, seeing her do the same with a practised decorum she hadn't exhibited in the past.

I spoke with my mother, and she wanted to discuss plans for approaching my Uncle and cousins when we inevitably met in the capital. I could overhear Scarlett explaining to Lizzie how she had changed her name, but she could still call her by whichever name she preferred. Their genuine affection for each other shone as they chatted away, and I found myself distracted by the scene, hoping that it was one we could repeat in calmer times.

The main course of wild boar in a rich juniper sauce soon followed, and momentary silence returned while we enjoyed the exquisite flavours again. Once finished, my mother informed me that she was expecting an update soon on our search for Tam, but she wasn't holding out hope.

"We must return to the capital in a few days as I'll need to start preparing for the start of term," I spoke, looking to steer the subject onto when I would have Scarlett back with me.

"I will arrange transport for you and your companion Emily to return to the capital, so there is no need to rush." She replied, giving me a look not to challenge her.

"No, I will be travelling with Scarlett as well," I replied firmly.

"You know full well that is not good for either of you. Scarlett will stay here with me until the time is right." She stated, and I felt my hackles rise.

"I should be with Henry in the capital," Scarlett said simply, finding her voice after my protest, "so that is what I will be doing."

My mother seemed taken aback at the two of us insisting quite so vehemently.

"Elizabeth, why don't you go with your governess and start preparing for bed," My mother said in a lighthearted but formal tone to Lizzie. She immediately bounded onto her chair, looking between Scarlett and me with questions ready to burst out of her.

"That's not fair. I haven't even spoken to my Henry yet. You promised I would be allowed to after the meal!" Lizzie exclaimed, visibly upset.

"There is always tomorrow, and the adults need to discuss some topics you aren't old enough to understand."

"Like, why have you kept him from knowing about me?" she asked, moving to stand atop her chair, staring at my mother and getting straight to the point in the manner only a child can manage.

"Get down from that chair!" my mother exclaimed turning red from anger, "you know very well that it is to protect you!"

"Protect me from who? He told me he could never hate me! That we are family!"

"I told you that we had to keep your existence a secret to keep you safe!" my mother replied, flustered by the line of questioning.

Red24797
Red24797
549 Followers