The Skylark Solution Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would also allow us to use the table in the manner we usually did. As a way for someone to lay down on it and let their cock poke down through the opening, so that someone under the table could tease, tickle, lick, suck, stroke, and kiss it until its owner literally begs for release.

I grabbed the cushion off of the piano bench against the wall, and handed it to Carter as he climbed up on the table. We hadn't opened the table very wide, but he put the cushion under his upper body and lay face down on the table. I opened the lid on the piano bench and took out a battery operated tealight.

Switching it on I took Skylark's hand and pulled her with me, and we got down and crawled under the table. The soft light in my hand was just enough to overpower the darkness of the room. I pulled Skylark to me, and pressed my mouth to hers.

Instantly I felt her tongue push into my mouth, against my front teeth and then against my own tongue. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wider, tilting my head and wrapping my arms around her. Our hungry kiss slowed down, but became even more intense as our thudding hearts and body heat caused us to press harder against each other.

We huddled there together, under the table, Carter and his orgasmic need forgotten as we clung to each other and let our mouths and tongue work our bodies into aroused tools that focused only on giving and receiving pleasure. Eventually I broke our kiss, and still holding her close we both turned to look up at the underside of the table.

Hanging there, having softened considerably from its earlier state of urgent desire was Carter's cock. Since he couldn't see us, our several minutes of heavy tongue kissing hadn't provided him with any visual stimulation, and since no one was touching him he had fallen into a relaxed state of rest.

Indulging myself I moved my head forward and took his soft cock into my mouth, moaning happily to myself as my lips closed around it. Few things give me as much of a sexual thrill as feeling a cock become erect in my mouth.

Closing my lips around it in a tight suction I began to lick my tongue against the sensitive frenulum, and then I sucked him in a bit further and began to tongue the underside of his shaft.

I felt a quick pulse move through his cock, as it thickened and stiffened in my hot mouth. I reached up to hold his balls and felt him shudder as my fingers closed around his sensitive orbs. I gave them a gentle squeeze while pushing his growing cock deeper towards my throat.

I began to rapidly dance my fingertips over his soft ballsack. As his cockhead touched the back of my throat I swallowed, knowing he loved the feeling of my throat clenching around him.

Skylark moved up next to me and placed her hand at the back of my head. My stomach fluttered as I felt her grab a fistful of my hair and hold my head in place as her mouth moved to his balls and her tongue began to flick rapidly back and forth over his nuts.

We heard him moan from above us, and his cock moved as he pushed himself against the table, trying to give us more of his most sensitive parts. I pulled my mouth off of him slowly, dragging my tongue from his firm base to his throbbing tip, savoring the lusty sensation of each inch of his rigid flesh against my wet tongue.

His cock pointed straight down, pulsing with his rapid heartbeat. Skylark continued to lick his nuts, using her fingers to pull them gently and stretch the skin taut around each one before tapping it with her wet tongue.

I joined her, flicking my tongue against one of his balls while she did the other. We found a rhythm in the near total darkness under the table, our tongues wetly caressing him, one tongue on each nut, in perfect sync while his cock throbbed.

Between his earlier arousal and this, I knew that he was more than ready to let go of his control and give in to an orgasm. And I knew from experience that our slow administration of pleasure was building up a ache of pressure in his balls and cock that would produce the maximum amount of hot sticky mess when we gave in and finally let it erupt.

Under normal circumstances I'd have happily taken that mess in my mouth, feeling it pump down my throat as he spurted and throbbed against my tongue, since feeling him cum in my mouth always gave me such a surge of happiness. Or I'd have been content to climb out from under the table and let him watch me stroke him until he spilled that warm and salty eruption all over my face and breasts.

But I wanted Skylark to get this load. Specifically I wanted him to lose control while he was inside her. I wanted to watch and listen to both of them as he pumped spasm after spasm of his delicious cum into her cunt, since she'd confessed to having her most satisfying orgasms with the presence of hot sperm inside her tender hole.

After an eternity of licking his balls together, I took her hand from my hair and held it in mine, moving it to his cock, guiding her fingers with my own to until she was gently pinching the tight skin just under the head of his cock, rubbing it back and forth between her finger and thumb.

I put my hand on his balls and repeated her earlier action of pulling the skin tight over the balls. I then spit into the palm of my other hand and began to gently rub his balls against my slick hand.

"Nice and slow," I whispered to her, "the longer we can hold his orgasm off, the more powerful it will be, and the more we'll enjoy it. All of us."

She slowed her pace, rubbing his frenulum between her finger and thumb at an agonizing pace, and I held his balls as gently as I could to keep the skin pulled tight. I used the fingers of my other hand to tickle his balls by barely touching them.

We continued like that for several minutes, pushing his arousal higher and higher, and savoring the feeling of heat and lust that seemed to pulse outward from his groin in waves. I knew my own pussy was dripping again, and the look of pure need on Skylark's face made my belly tingle in carnal excitement.

I stopped tickling him and motioned Skylark to me. I took her face in my hands and lined up to kiss her with Carter's erection between us. Our mouths met against his cockhead, and I felt him lurch as my tongue pushed around his cockhead and into her mouth. Her tongue met mine and then they were both swirling around the head of his cock.

I sucked him into my mouth quickly, for just a heartbeat, and then used my hand to guide him to her and she did the same, and then we resumed our quiet tickling, while his cock throbbed, and a steady flow of precum made a string that reached towards the floor.

After several minutes she dipped her head in and sucked both of his balls into her mouth for several seconds, before we resumed our slow fingering of his penis and testicles. I waited several more minutes before using a finger to collect as much of the string of precum as I could, gathering it on my fingertip and I moved my hand higher and higher before placing my fingertip at the opening of his cockhole.

I used my other hand to squeeze along his length, collecting a sizeable drop of his clear fluid on my finger. I offered the finger to Skylark and she used her tongue to wipe it off, before leaning in towards me for a kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth so we could both taste him.

I moaned against her mouth and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her forcefully and feeling her hands grasp my hips. I pressed against her and found myself fighting an urge to push her onto the floor and make her cum again right there.

"Let's go," I whispered in a trembling voice, "I need more."

I took her hand as we crawled out from under the table, and Carter rolled up onto his side, his cock pointing at us like an angry weapon. I helped Skylark to her feet and we stood looking at Carter before I pointed to the living room.

"I need to lie down." I declared, trying to sound as in control as I could.

I led the way back to the futon mattress, and waited so I could help Skylark kneel down with me, and soon we were all stretched out, comfortable and horny, in front of the fireplace.

With a sudden crackle of thunder, a bolt of lightening seemed to simultaneously light everything up outside, and Carter pounced on me and began to aggressively paw and suck at my nipples.

The stormed raged against the front of the house, rain pounding on the windows and the wind howling while I closed my eyes and felt my body tighten in anticipation of a needed orgasm.

Carter's mouth sucked greedily on one of my nipples, and I felt hot lust tighten my cunt as it began to throb. He moved his mouth to mine and we started to kiss, passionately pushing our tongues together while my hands ran up and down his back.

My hips started to rise and fall against the mattress, I felt Skylark's hot lips kiss against my throat. Carter slid down my body and sucked each of my nipples again, causing me to moan and push my body up against his.

He slid down further and I felt his tongue flick in and out of my belly button as Skylark took my breast in her hand and moved her mouth against mine in a gentle kiss. Carter trailed his tongue lower and I grabbed Skylark's hair and began to kiss her with urgency as Carter parted my slippery lips with his fingers.

His tongue slid up and down each of my lips as Skylark squeezed my nipple and kissed me, and I felt Carter wrap his hands around my hips to keep me from moving as my hips fought to thrust up and down.

With a jolt of pleasure I felt his mouth on my clit, and I screamed against Skylark's mouth as he sucked me through my last moment of clarity before my clit began to jump against his tongue and I started to cum.

"Fuck! Oh fuck yes! FuckitYESfuckmeYES!" I pushed the words out through clenched teeth and felt Skylark's hot mouth on my nipple.

The pleasure soared and then crested, and suddenly it stopped. The usual feeling of falling I experienced at this point in an orgasm was replaced with what felt like a steady internal hum.

I gasped for breath as it continued, my eyes watching the shadows on the ceiling as the rain pounded against the roof and Carter's tongue and fingers, and Skylark's tongue and fingers held me in place in mid-orgasm, with the pleasure neither receding nor building, just humming along with an intense pressure that I had never before experienced.

If I had to explain it, I'd say it felt like that sudden glorious moment when you begin to relieve an extremely full bladder. You can feel the pressure simultaneously being relieved even while it continues to tell your body that it's full and needs to be relieved. So just like that, the orgasm continued along in a very pleasurable way, but without the ebbing and flowing of sensation that would give me the burst of release that I needed.

His tongue continued to lick my clitoris, while his fingers pushed into my hole and kept my nerve endings bursting with blissful sparks of need. Skylark resumed kissing me, our tongues probing each other's mouths as I enjoyed her soft moans of arousal.

I wasn't really sure what changed but I suddenly felt a greater intensity within me, starting in my clitoris, clenching and relaxing its way through my body. I began to pant with anticipation and felt Skylark's tongue on my neck as I grabbed her in an intense grip.

Carter tightened his hold on my thighs and one of his probing fingers suddenly found my g-spot and the pleasure inside me suddenly went white hot.

I was pushing my slippery cunt against his face and screaming as I rode an orgasm all the way up and all the down as it pulsed through every nerve ending in my body.

And then another orgasm started.

And then another began to gather momentum, but before it could take hold Carter grabbed my hips and flipped me over. I tried to get my arms underneath me so I could lift myself up but he forcefully lifted my bottom and slammed his rock hard cock into my cunt.

Before he could even begin to fuck me, before I could really register that he was inside me, my next orgasm went off like a bomb. My cunt clenched and unclenched rapidly, and all I could do was to let it happen while feeling the fullness of his stiff dick inside me.

He began to fuck in and out, pounding me as fast as he could with a force that knocked the breath from my body. I tried screaming, unable to focus my thoughts or get my hands under me because of the almost upside angle I was in.

Suddenly I felt a tongue on my clit and I knew that Skylark was under me, her fingers probing along his slick cock as it pushed in and out of me. She began to suck on my clitoris and I closed my eyes and screamed into the mattress as the best orgasm of my life pounded through my entire being, starting and ending deep in my cunt while I wept and wailed.

And then another orgasm roared through me.

And another.

By the time what I think was my fifth orgasm began to fade I had had more than I could stand, and in an overstimulated haze I began to push against Skylark and Carter with my legs and I tried desperately to move away from the sensations that had become almost painful.

"Stop! Stop! I can't stand any more! Please! Fuck!" my voice sounded to me like I was weeping and I realized how dizzy and out of control I felt.

I was down on the mattress, taking in huge gulps of air and shaking like I was having a seizure. Carter turned me over and pulled me to a sitting position, and limp as a rag doll I let him.

He moved behind me on the mattress and leaned back against the couch, pulling me back to lean against him. Skylark moved beside us and gently put a hand on my thigh.

"Wow." She said. "I've never heard or seen anything like that."

"Holy fuck," I said, "neither have I. It was all great, but your tongue was what did it Sky. Knowing it was you tasting me when it hit was caused it to go on and on."

Carter kissed my neck, and with a sudden surge of adrenaline I realized that he still needed to cum. And even though she'd had several amazing orgasms already today, I wanted to see if we could help Skylark along to at least one more.

~~~~

Thank you for sticking with this series to this point. I appreciate everyone who reads what I enjoy writing! As always comments and notes and suggestions for future stories are always welcome! IsabellaEmily

12