The Slap Club

Story Info
“We have had a discussion sara, we want you undressed now”
2.1k words
4
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slap Club -- slave girl sara

During my first few months with Sir Don and on only my second or third loaning I was sent out to a group of women who lived pretty locally.

I had no idea who I would be entertaining, or where, but even in the early days of my time with Sir I trusted him completely and accepted all he gave me.

Daisy had been loaned out the Friday before and had quite a torrid time.

Daisy is Sir's sub and they enjoy dungeon play.

No idea why, only been in twice for a harsh, deserved punishment both times.

I was placed on a wooden horse, an inverted V with a small flat top.

Pussy lips placed each side, hands raised above my head by a pulley, legs dangling down each side.

The effect is all the pressure is on your lips, hood and clit, well makes my bum nip just thinking of it.

Left in the dark, no idea how long for, then whipped back and front putting even more pressure below.

Back in the dark, I remember being distraught and taken down early, Sir could tell by my manner and cries.

I was taken to the kitchen, put over the counter and my swollen pussy was pounded by Sir.

No enjoyment for me and, as I had come out of the room early, my bottom was caned.

As I said earlier it was well earned and I went almost a year before a similar event with a similar outcome, fucked, but by an overnight visitor!

Anyway back to Daisy, she had three nice gentlemen and one spiteful lady.

They all enjoyed dungeon play and she was fucked in every position in every hole by every man.

She said the lady used a flimsy pole, flexible rubber with a cock shape each end, for dual use.

She first pushed it down Daisy`s throat then straight in her pussy, then put electric shock pads on Daisy's clit and nipple and shocked her hard, inserted the other end of the pole in herself and rode Daisy hard.

She then had her cuffed to the St. Andrew's cross, the men took advantage of her spread legs and when they finished the lady strapped her.

She was soon carrying Sir's stripes and was fucked over the counter to show she was loved, I was soooooo jealous in strange sort of way. Sir Don said that was the last dungeon she would ever visit, except their own of course.

My task was pretty straight forward, train to Skepton and a taxi from the station to 16 Ryslip Drive, a blue doored house.

I remember being both excited and scared on the train coming home from work but as it was only from six until ten the excitement took over my body.

Five o`clock home, showered by twenty past, in the hall with a sandwich at half past and on the five forty-five train, arriving at Skepton ten minutes later, I told you it was close.

Would you believe the first taxi in the rank was driven by the son of one of our congregation, bit embarrassing or what?

"Hi Paul, how are you?"

"Hiya sara, wow you look stunning."

"Awww, that`s nice, got a date, do you know Ryslip Drive?"

"Sure, what number?"

I checked my piece of paper,

"erm, thirteen!"

"No probs Hun, hop in."

Very little small talk later I got out of his taxi and he drove off.

I checked my address and knew it was sixteen but did not wish him to know everything. I walked down the road a few yards and found the blue door. I walked up the path and the door opened and Mrs. Busby, my old Sunday School teacher beckoned me in.

I was over her knee numerous times in the past, even when I had left school, but that`s a whole new story.

She showed me in and I looked round and it was like one of those movies where the lady of the house looked up and down the street to see no one had seen me go in.

It was a detached house on a secluded drive and hers was the last one before a small wood.

She introduced three other ladies, I knew them all by sight and all talked very posh, not just nice but 'Pawsh'.

"We have had a discussion sara, we want you undressed now"

"Yes Miss."

She patted my bottom, in a nice 'good girl' type of way.

I was soon naked and hands on my head in my usual naked pose.

"Turn around and bend over Sara."

I did as I was told, keeping my hands still on my head.

"I have spanked this bottom on so many occasions haven't I Sara?"

I gritted my teeth,

"Yes Miss."

"Such a naughty girl growing up, but I managed to beat her into shape."

All had a slap.

"Stand up and turn around."

I kept my pose and pushed my titties out.

All gave a couple of slaps each.

My chin was lifted and same slaps again across my face.

"Legs apart!"

Four cupped hands slapped my pussy a tad harder than everywhere else.

"So we have under four hours so let`s get ready.

As they we went into another room Miss added,

"So you now get the idea sara, what would you like first, bottom, tits, face, or pussy, maybe pussy last?"

"I can reveal at the end of our session there will be a cock for you, how do you like them sara?"

"Understanding Miss."

A few slaps of my tits later.

"Explain?"

"If it`s a huge cock Miss it's good to slowly take it in without being rammed choking Miss. If it`s a small cock I like to pretend it's a big one and give them the pleasure of gagging me Miss."

She fingered me a little.

"I see you are eager start sara, preference, long or short?"

She brought a cum,

"No preference Miss, just happy I was chosen and hope not to let anyone down."

"Maybe alphabetically Miss?"

"Good idea Sara."

The others were undressed, and Miss soon stripped and joined them.

"Bottoms up girls."

Two ladies were bent double and I was put next to them, so three bottoms up.

The other two spanked the three bottoms, then it stopped, a spanked bottom lady got up and a spanker lady took her place.

In the end I think we all had three goes each as spankee and spanker.

I could tell Mrs. Busby`s slaps alright, sharp and to the point and quicker so more slaps per minute.

"Refreshments ladies, not you sara dear on your knees to please us, you may get refreshment after that if you're good at it."

And of course I was, one peed a little but I was not making myself look inadequate so drank it.

"Face time, keep kneeling sara."

Two knelt beside me as the others pushed pussy in our faces and slapped our faces to help us probe deeper, I was soon crying of course, the game stopped.

"We all know what happens to cry babies don't we? Over my knee at the game end Sara, you need a lesson!"

The game ended and I was on my knees, sucking like crazy.

I stood, walked over to Miss and was spanked over her knees to screams.

Her husband, Mr. Busby brought some nibbles in.

"Not you sara, back on your knees, you have a special meal."

I knelt as Sir unzipped, I pulled him out, the monster it was, they all watched as I slowly swallowed him to the hilt, controlling my gag and holding my breath, then worked his shaft and balls to a tried and tested early cum, I eased back and took all his cum.

I had him cleaned and put back away just in time for Miss to call,

"Puss Puss time ladies."

This time I was laid flat on a table with the other four around me, each side, top and bottom.

"Off we go."

I guessed it would just be simply like being fucked by four guys, well almost, the fucker was a pussy slapper.

So, I sucked my head lady, I remembered her from my kneeling, the tastiest of them all, clitty wanked and fingered the ladies at my side but jumped every time my pussy was hit.

Not over sure of the merits of having your pussy slapped, and hard, by the ladies. I see why from a Sir who belts it and then fucks the bruising.

"Time ladies, we have all had one go each, prepare for a cunt busting session sara."

Not sure exactly what that called for but was soon held by three, one pulling my hair making my head go back the other two pinching and pulling a nipple and making sure my legs were wide open with their legs curled around mine.

SLAPPPP, "OUCHHHHHHH."

Miss had kicked me fully in my crotch with her bare foot and hit full on.

"Hold her tighter ladies."

More THWACKS and her turn was over, yep all had a go and as I recuperated they paired up and did it to each other.

Sir appeared from nowhere with a cold flannel and water and bathed my lips and obviously my clit, the size of a golf ball by now, and of course he wanted payment in kind so back into my mouth went his King Kong cock

Got say he was a gentleman and gave me three cums to his one.

"Come for a drink sara."

"Thank you Miss,"

I envisaged drinking four lots of lady's pee, but I would do it just to spite her.

I was poured a cold beer, it was delish, and as I gulped my pussy throbbed, strange f'kin game that!

"TTT, Ladies."

I was not privy to their code but knew only Tits were left, I glanced at the clock, almost eight thirty.

Before I knew it I had a strong spring nipple clamps attached to me, another "OUCH" Got me a face slapping.

"Spread your legs sara, I will not have such noise."

Tits ached cheek ached and SLAPPPPPP, pussy ached, don't think the clock had even moved a minute.

We all had tit clamps fitted and the winner was the one whose tit could carry the most weight, I know, where do people get their ideas?

Easy for me, or so I thought, but I was out, so, so painful when you're not used it.

"First out sara, on your knees you know the drill."

This is where the comedy comes in, I had lick the others pussies in turn as they were bent over dangling their swinging nipple weights towards the back of my head, you could not make it up.

Game almost over and the winner was, Mrs. Busby.

Her prize, she strapped each tit the number of times the finishing position indicated, so for me five on each tit, and nipple of course.

I was whipped first and was the only one to keep my hands on my head all the time.

"sara, go into the conservatory, Mr. Busby will give you the rough fucking you are desperate for."

All the ladies laughed, its times like this I wished I liked bottom play, it was my less painful area.

Sir was firm, fair and a tad rough as he fucked my tits and he swung on my nipples as he pounded in.

From tits to mouth, it must have looked as though I was moving a gob stopper about in my mouth, on the plus side I kept gagging and a gag is a cum.

Finally, ten hard pussy slaps and he pumped hard, ok it was unorthodox but boy, I was cumming like a fountain.

He slipped off his sheath and I finished him in my mouth.

"Nine fifteen sara and your train is at nine forty, over my knee girl, lets resurrect times when I picked you out to spank, do you know why girl?"

"No Miss, sorry I don't."

"Because your father used to spank me when he was the leader of the elders and was once was in charge of the vestry strap too, he used it at will."

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK,

It was worth a try, as her arm raised I slipped to my knees and latched onto her pussy Lips and hood, it worked and I soon had her in a spasm.

Sir took me to the station, I had to wank him on the way, I did not mind, it`s what I love to do, serve others.

I gave Sir and Daisy all the details, naked of course and was prodded and poked and spent the night in their bed.

"So"

Sir said,

"What have you learnt from your evening away sara?"

"If someone mentions a slapping Sir, try and get to the back of the queue!"